The Mermaid and the SEAL Pt. 04

Story Info
Day after with love consuming them until Mira is capture.
2.5k words
4.58
4.8k
7

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 6

When they started to get dressed for breakfast, Mira realized that all she had were her the top and bottom of her swimsuit. So, for breakfast she would be going commando and after breakfast they would go get some of her clothes she had hidden and start moving things in with Sean. So for breakfast, Mira donned her swimsuit and covered up with one of Sean's T-Shirts. The T-Shirt fell almost to her knees, and it looked like she was naked underneath, but that was okay, she was covered and suitable for a restaurant.

They had breakfast together in a small bakery and ordered almost everything on the menu because both were famished. During breakfast Sean looked at Mira and said, "Baby I have a confession. When I first saw you, I did all kinds of research on mermaids, but very little is known. I was wondering if that is on purpose, do you not want people to know anything about you?"

Mira looked at Sean and responded, "Yes, that's the way we want it. If people knew that we really existed, we would be hunted, mostly for the thrill of finding something exotic but hunted none-the-less."

Sean looked at Mira confused and then she sighed saying, "In the mermaid folklore there are many stories about what happens when a mermaid is caught. In the stories, once one mermaid is caught all the fishermen go out and try to find their own mermaid. When this happens, we can't even go out to find food, we just have to hunker down and wait until everyone loses interest. Usually, it goes on for months and some mermaids have died of starvation waiting for the fisherman to get tired. The mermaid elders are very strict about when, where and who we can communicate with."

Then Mira got a serious look on her face, and she finished, "I could tell you wanted me, and I wanted you. I could tell we were destined to be with each other, and I wasn't going to let some mixed-up rules get in the way. I was meant for you, and you were meant for me. I love you so much Sean. However, at some point I will have to report our love and commitment to the elders."

Sean leaned over and kissed Mira in a quick loving kiss and then he said, "I love you so much Baby and I'm glad I'm marrying somebody as smart as you are."

Mira abandoned her seat and came over and sat in Sean's lap, wrapped her arms around his neck continuing to make love to his lips with her mouth. When the kiss finished, their lips still touching, they bathed one another faces with their cinnamon roll laden breath. Finally, Sean said, "I love this taste, cinnamon roll with a Mira chaser. It's a heady and very sensual combination."

Mira giggled and then she heard people coughing and chairs scraping around them and realized they were making people very uncomfortable with their public display of affection. She got off of Sean's lap and then moved her chair right next to his, so she could continue to eat, but feel his heat next to her. When they finished their hearty breakfast, they walked hand in hand back to the car.

Once they got to the car Sean pulled Mira to him, pulled her tight and began to make love to her mouth. Mira felt the kiss travel from her lips through her now wet pussy to her toes and then bounced throughout her body mostly centering in her suddenly wet and throbbing pussy. Every time he kissed her Mira felt a tingling. She felt love and for the first time, truly felt beautiful and desired, but she also felt a belonging. When the kiss ended, Mira looked up at Sean and without a word being said, their eyes conveyed the depth of their love and commitment.

Sean opened the door for Mira, and she held his gaze until the door finally shut. When he got in on the driver's side, he turned to her and said, "I'm going to take you someplace and I am going to mark you as mine and me as yours." He started the car and drove off. During the drive, Mira studied her man and while he could never be called beautiful, he was ruggedly handsome with chiseled features. He had a hard almost predatory look with an intensity that was intimidating to most people. However, every time he looked at Mira, his face softened and his love for her was plain, there for all to see. Mira felt warm and safe inside as she kept saying over and over in her mind "My Man" and she knew he was where she belonged.

He drove the next 20 minutes through various backstreets and finally came to a fairly generic, professional building. After they parked, he clung to Mira's hand as they walked into the building and knocked on an unmarked door. As the door opened Mira saw an almost sterile looking room with what looked like dental chairs. Sean greeted a heavily tattooed man and she realized this was a tattoo parlor, a very discreet high-end tattoo parlor.

Sean explained that he wanted his family crest tattooed slightly above Mira's pussy and he wanted it about the size of a quarter. Then on her left arm in a band he wanted the words "belongs to Sean" and corresponding on his arm the words "belongs to Mira", but he wanted them written in Gaelic. As he was finishing his instructions, Mira caught his eye and said, "Sean I want to be pierced by you; my nipples and navel." Sean smiled and nodded his assent.

They spent the next several hours getting tattoos and when it came to the piercings the tattoo artist brought in a specialist. The nipples and navel were done fairly quickly with just little sticks and not a lot of pain. Her nipples were pierced with the smallest barbells they had, Sean wanted her to have all the advantages, but not mar those striking breasts and nipples. Her navel was pierced in the hood and Sean sprung for a beautiful diamond that hung on a one link chain and centered in her belly button.

By mid-afternoon they were leaving a tattoo parlor. As they reached the car, Mira swung herself into Sean's arms and squeezed herself tightly against his chest. When Sean looked down into her eyes, he could see her eyes glistening with tears. In a quivering voice she said, "You and all of this seems like a fantastic dream, but it's real isn't it. You really do love me, and I belong to you. Everything is just so wonderful. I sometimes have trouble believing it's true."

Sean smiled at her, kissed her lightly and said, "It's very true my love. You belong to me now and I belong to you. Every time I look at you or hold you, my heart aches with the love I have for you and yes Baby, you are mine." He said the last part in a menacing growl and captured Mira's mouth in a punishing predatory kiss that left her gasping for breath, her whole body trembling. Mira clung to him with happy desperation until he scooped her into his arms, cradled her to his chest and placed her in the passenger seat of the car.

As they drove off, she sat there dreamily staring off into space, still basking in the passion of Sean's kiss. Then she realized that Sean was talking, and she caught the phrases swimming and diving.

She interrupted him and asked, "Sorry Baby, I was still basking in the euphoria of your kiss... what did you say?"

Sean smiled and said, "That's okay. I want to go swimming with you and spend time in the water where we belong."

Mira smiled, loving the fact that he was a water creature too. "We could definitely go for the swim and then I need to go see the elders and report our love and commitment to each other. Unfortunately, they will not let you come with me, but I will be back tomorrow."

Sean looked at her in shock. "So I have to be without you for a whole day... I don't know if I can do that! I just found you and I want to spend all my time with you."

Mira looked into his eyes and saw his deep loving commitment to her and even though she did believe he could do it, she said, "Yes baby, you can do it." Then Mira gently kissed his lips and pulled herself tightly into his arms. She couldn't believe how passionately this man loved her and would defend her, even against herself. She didn't think it was possible, but his passionate defense of her made her fall even deeper in love with him.

She pushed herself tightly against his chest. Her newly pierced and sensitized nipples were sending erotic signals to her pussy. She started squirming in his lap, causing her other shoe to drop. Her clitoris was stroking her swimsuit with passion beginning to flare in her body. She hungrily reached up and began to give him a punishing kiss as she continued to rub her nipples against his chest, wriggling her pussy against his leg. Sean knew what was happening and smiled as she began to passionately writhe in his lap.

He held her tightly in his arms as she started twisting and moaning. Sean could tell that she was building quickly to an orgasm. He slid his hand between her thighs and after a couple of rubs against her clit, slid a finger inside her soaking wet pussy. Within a minute she was shaking as Sean seemed to easily take her to a satisfying orgasm. Sean wasn't going to let it stop there and continued his fingering of her until she had cum again and lay collapsed into his arms. He kissed her quivering lips and then slid her overheated body back into the passenger seat, buckled her seat belt and drove to his bungalow.

When they got to his cottage, Sean looked over at Mira and she was looking out the window, apparently lost in thought. Sean parked the car, came around to her side of the car, and opened her door. She looked up at him with soulful aquamarine eyes and Sean could see tears streak down her face. He knelt down next to her and held her hand in one of his hands, stroked her face with the other and asked, "What's wrong my love?"

"I'm turning into a slut or a nymphomaniac. Every time you touch me, I quiver inside, and I want to feel you touching me, kissing me or inside me and it's all I can think about," she sobbed.

Sean smiled inside but knew better than to show his feelings. He pulled her out of the car and lifted her up into his arms. She automatically wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Sean began to gently kiss the tears away from her face. He nibbled on her ear and then nibbled down her neck, and he could feel her start to squirm against him. "I can't keep my hands off of you either Baby, and I don't think it's because we're both sluts. I think it's because we love each other very much and when I think of how much I love you, I want to show you. The only way I know how to show you is when I touch you, kiss you or make love to you. If you were a slut or nymphomaniac, you would want to do this with every man you met and not just me."

Mira looked at Sean and sensuously licked his lips, capturing them in a demanding kiss. She buried her face in the crook of his neck and nibbled her way up to his ear lobe, whispering, "Take me to our home and show me how much you love me."

Sean carried her to his cottage with their mouths clinging to each other the whole way. Inside Sean took her directly to the bedroom, where he stripped her and made love to her with his mouth, hands and cock for the next hour. Sean was attempting to set a new world's record for the number of consecutive orgasms, and he may have succeeded, but he couldn't find that particular statistic anywhere in the record books. At the end, Mira lay quivering in Sean's arms, suffering through full body shivers for the next half hour. She concluded that in the end that she was indeed a nymphomaniac if she was with Sean.

Towards late afternoon, they put on their swimsuits and headed to the beach. Sean brought his snorkel and flippers so he would have a chance of keeping up with her in the water. They went to Mira's secret hideaway where she kept her swimsuits and after about a hundred yards from shore, she morphed into her mermaid persona.

Sean watched as she frolicked in the water. As she swam, she was graceful, athletic and fast. He watched her swim circles around him, and he tried to catch her, but no luck. He finally caught her... when she let him, and they had their first underwater kiss. They surfaced and continued to kiss and decided that they would swim together until the entrance to the cove. At that point Sean would turn back and Mira would go to meet the elders.

Knowing that their time together would be ending soon, they swam close together. At the entrance to the cove, they kissed, and Mira left to meet the elders. Sean watched her until she was out of sight, then he turned and began his swim back to shore

Mira kept glancing back watching her man watch her. When he turned to swim back to shore, she began her lonely swim to see the elders, but her mind was not on her swim. Sean and all the ecstasy he had given her was all she could think about. She shivered thinking about all the love, passion, rapture and fun they had together. He was the man for her.

She was mindlessly swimming, thinking about Sean, when she swam into a net and almost immediately, she was tangled in the net. The more she fought the more tangled she became and then she began being pulled to the surface.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers