The Mermaid and the SEAL Pt. 05

Story Info
Sean Must save Mira from her captors.
2.3k words
4.59
4.2k
8

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

The Mermaid and the SEAL

Chapter 7

Sean's swim back to shore seemed long and lonely. The whole trip he was thinking about Mira and what if the elders did not sanction their marriage. How could he give up the only woman he had ever loved?

When he reached shore, he wasn't ready to go home, and he began to walk on the beach. As he began nearing the fishing wharf, he saw crowds running to the pier, but he wasn't interested in what was going on until he heard someone shouting... Mermaid. At that, his ears perked up and he began to follow the crowd.

His heart began to pound in his chest and questions ran through his mind. Had they somehow found his Mira? Could it be another mermaid? How could they have captured her? As he got closer to the wharf, he saw the crowd gathering around a fishing boat and trapped high in the nets was a naked girl. His heart sank with an ache in his chest, it was Mira. He stopped on the edge of the crowd and watched as sailors untangled Mira from the nets, but they bound her spread-eagle in the rigging.

His Mira was on display for everyone to see and a rage began to build inside him. He thought about wading through the crowd, cutting her down and taking her away. But then he looked at the crowd. It would be hundreds against one and there was no way he could get through, let alone save Mira. He needed to wait and/or get reinforcements, plus come up with a successful plan. Either way he needed some weapons and began to run back to his house.

~~~~~

Mira had morphed back into human form when she was still underwater, so she hoped they never saw her as a mermaid. Unfortunately, the boat had an underwater camera and captured her image as a mermaid and also when she turned human. They knew what she was as they hoisted her above the deck, but she didn't know about the cameras. She could feel the eyes of the sailors ogling her naked flesh and somehow felt dirty.

After the wonderful day and night with Sean, she knew how wrong this was. She tried to fight her way out of the net but only seemed to get more tangled.

She had never been shy about nudity, but somehow this felt filthy and depraved. As they pulled into the harbor they hoisted her higher and began to broadcast over the loudspeaker that they had caught a mermaid. By the time they had docked at the wharf, a crowd was building, and more people were coming. The fear in the pit of her stomach almost made her sick. All the stories came back to her in a rush. The brutality, the torment and the death she had heard about were all swimming around in her brain.

She had one option and that was to use her Siren voice to mesmerize the crowd, but she didn't think it would work on hundreds of people, so she needed to look for another time when there were fewer people around. Meanwhile, a half dozen sailors began untangling her from the nets, but then they used other ropes to tie her, still naked, spread-eagle and hoist her back into the air.

Now she was bound naked for the whole wharf to see. She scanned the crowd to understand the mood of the crowd and saw curiosity, fear, hate, loathing and lust. The last one scared her the most. Sean had given her the most beautiful gift of love and extraordinary carnal intimacy. She loved him and never wanted to spoil what they had. She also knew deep inside that no matter what, Sean would move heaven and earth to save her from these sailors. She hung there for about thirty minutes before a group of sailors began to approach her. As they moved towards her, she just hoped Sean had heard about her plight and would hurry to save her.

A man that seemed to exude an air of authority, that the others called Mick began tracing the tip of the knife around her breasts. He spoke to her in a harsh demanding voice, "You are a mermaid and have ruined our fishing for many decades. Changing into a human form doesn't change anything and we have photos to prove our claims. So, change back into mermaid form or we will force you to change."

Mira began to suck in her breath trying to get her breasts away from this knife. Mick seemed to enjoy toying with her spectacular breasts. As he began to pinch her nipples with his fingers, Mira realized he was doing what all the other sailors wanted to do, play with her breasts. The flames in her quivering pussy were growing higher and she couldn't believe her body's reaction to this debasement. It had to be the fear, because she certainly didn't want this kind of treatment. She knew she couldn't change back and give him what he wanted... no matter what. All of her sister mermaids relied on her keeping their secret.

The knife would travel all around her breasts toying with her womanly mounds occasionally leaving little shallow cuts that felt like little pinches on her breasts. Every little touch with the knife sent excited or maybe fearful pulses to her nipples and soon they were distended, rigid like pebbles. Her nipples were thrusting towards all those lusting eyes and imaginary tongues. She could feel all their hunger caressing her breasts and nipples. Everything that happened to her breasts sent corresponding erotic pulses to her weeping pussy.

She thought back to her time with Sean and thought maybe this kind of play could be something they could try. However, there is a huge difference between a loving BDSM relationship and these thugs doing things to her. She wanted out of here and back to Sean where he could take her and tease her any way he wanted, because she would always be contented and satisfied in the end.

Mira attempted to close her eyes so she couldn't see the depraved power her body was igniting in these men. However, the flames in her body forced her eyes open, once again she saw the leering eyes and the licking lips of her captors. Her displayed body's craving responded as she seductively writhed and twisted erotically while hanging from the ropes. She began to smell her arousal, and she knew that her nether regions were slick with her dewy arousal.

Mick drew the knife point down over her flat muscled belly and she sucked in her concave belly trying to get away from the knife. The knife traveled past her belly until he ran it around the center of her sexuality. He ran the knife up and down her legs before putting the knife away. His fingers moved in on her clit, soliciting a moan from Mira. She wished Sean was here teasing her and she knew that no matter what happened, Sean loved her and would fight to the death for her.

Mick yelled at her, "Talk damn it and change into your natural form."

She had never tried to hide her stunning beauty and with her exquisite face and dazzling eyes, there was no way she could hide. Her large prominent breasts topped off a taut succulent body, with a tiny, muscled belly with slim tight hips, butt and legs. She had sleek sexy lines with soft lustrous skin making her whole package look the epitome of alluring femininity. Everyone on the ship was silent and aghast at the bound, hanging supernatural being that was revealed to them.

Mira was silent as well as she watched the reaction her nude body had on the crowd of men standing in front of her. Their shameless eyes were caressing every inch of her body and she had to close her eyes to try to stop the needy throbbing in her pussy. Her body seemed to hunger after being displayed in front of these men. Completely on their own, her hips were continuing to slowly but seductively weave an erotic seductive dance.

All these feelings were not new to her. She found she liked the power and the excitement her body produced in these men. Before Sean, she could have had dozens of men, but none touched her heart like he did. Mira knew how to manipulate men with just a wink or shimmy from her hips or breasts. She knew Sean would be looking for her, but until he found her it was up to her to stay alive, and her body was the best weapon she had.

She opened her eyes again and saw several men licking their lips and rubbing their hands together like they couldn't wait to feel and taste her. This made the flames in her pussy go even higher and she let her head fall back as a lusty moan escaped her lips. She began to weave her body to and fro in what she knew was a seductive movement. All eyes on the wharf followed her movements, and she was having her desired effects on the crowd. They all stared at her transfixed, with their eyes caressing her breasts, belly, legs and pussy. She knew she had them under control, but how to use that control was her immediate question?

He looked at Mira and said, "I'll bet you've always thought you were too good for men like me and passed by me without ever noticing I existed. We have all the time we need to teach you some lessons and I think we can have some fun at the same time. I don't want to damage you... yet, we will save that till later, but I don't have to do much for you to feel it. Change back into your mermaid form!!"

After a long pause, he grabbed both her nipples and twisted them cruelly. He grinned as Mira tried to squirm away from the harsh treatment of her already sensitive nipples. Then he grabbed her face with one of his hands, forcing her to look at his face and hissed, "What, nothing to say?"

She decided to give him want he wanted, so she screamed. "Please, let me go and get your fucking hands off of me!"

He jumped back as she yelled at him but recovered quickly. "We know that you are a mermaid and have photos from out underwater camera, so don't play innocent with me."

Mira knew she had an advantage now and laughed, "Because I was wearing a mermaid's tail to help me swim faster you think I'm an actual mermaid? Boy are you stupid! You really think mermaids exist?"

All of his teasing and torment had been to soften her up and make her talk. She knew that her strong Siren voice would definitely have an effect on these sailors, but she needed to save that for later. Meanwhile, she used what she had... her sexy body.

He suddenly looked a little chagrined, but ploughed ahead, "I know that you have some gills somewhere." He began to run his filthy hands over her looking for any imperfections that might hide some gills. His hands inspected her breasts, her belly and even her womanly slot, but found nothing. She kept squirming, trying to kick him, but her legs were bound, still she kept him away from her neck.

After finding nothing, he turned and went back to the boat's cabin muttering, "Let's look at those photos again." Several of the sailors followed him, but just as many stayed behind to caress this gorgeous lady strung up for their pleasure. Some of the crowd tried to get on the boat for the exact same reason, but the sailors wanted to keep her for themselves. Several fought off the crowd, while the others began to intimately caress Mira.

~~~~~

On Sean's run back to the cottage, he formulated a quick plan, but timing was the key. He gathered a couple of knives, and compact pistol and the rebreather he had borrowed and then ran back to the ocean. He entered the water far away from the wharf and swam underwater to the stern of the ship that had captured Mira.

Sean had a plan to get on the ship, but he found a rope hanging from the stern rail and immediately modified his plan. He climbed up the rope and glanced over the edge of the stern. Mira was hanging only ten yards from the stern, and he knew he was in the perfect position. Now he just had to wait for the right moment.

~~~~~

As the group split up, she heard a scraping noise behind her and somehow knew that Sean was making his move. She used her Siren voice to coerce the sailors in front of her to jump overboard. She convinced them that the ship was sinking and on fire. As the sailors jumped overboard Sean vaulted over the stern rail, swung towards her holding a rope and with a large knife in his hand sliced through the bonds binding her hands. Then he dropped in front of her and did the same to the bonds that held her feet.

Before she had a chance to move, he had grabbed her and dove overboard with her in his arms. Mira knew what to do; she quickly morphed into a mermaid as they sank to the bottom and with Sean hanging on to her rocketed away from the ship. She kept going until they were out of the cove and a mile down the coast.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers