The Merman Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Derrick makes up what's left of his mind.
2.5k words
4.54
4.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlynann
jlynann
81 Followers

Derrick awakens in Natasha's tight grasp. Ever since his first night in her cave, she has learned to keep him close. It has been a few days now and Derrick is starting to get a feel for her habits. First of all, she sleeps with him tight against her body with each of her tentacles wrapping about him from behind. Two of her tentacles spiral up and around his arms while the other six keep his powerful tail in check. However, none of this is really necessary when she keeps a firm grip on his achingly stiff manhood. She uses both hands to clench his entire length.

In his size, he presents her with his biggest weakness. Natasha had spent much time watching merfolk from afar, learning about their habits, but mostly observing as a bit of a voyeur. She found they tend to have sex a lot, and get aroused even more often. The mermen get the short end of the deal since their bodies weaken after sex. Natasha suspects that it's because they shoot out their body heat in the moment. The mermaids tend to watch over them until they recover. However, Derrick was soon abandoned teasingly by his mermaid just after emptying his load into her mouth and then losing a last bit he had been saving, but was overeager to share. That was when Natasha seized her chance.

Back in the present, Derrick tries to move a little bit, but the hold on his cock is too tight. Every little movement brings him to the brink of an orgasm that is sure to wake her up. He awakens before her now, since it is the closest he can get to alone time. Much of this time is spent pondering his captor. The thought of escape is always fleeting because of the surrounding darkness. Neither the shadows of the cave nor the lack of surface light is the reason. Natasha has been gently mixing her black ink into the water around them. If she were an octopus or squid, her ink would just hide her from sight, but cecaelia are far more complicated and dangerous than that. Natasha's ink is intoxicating to the mind - it reaches there swiftly from the gills. She is tricking his body into thinking that she is a mermaid in heat.

"I can taste you, you're so close," whispers Natasha in her sleep. Her tentacles tighten around his tail while her hands loosen only to slide up and down his vulnerable length. "You smell so good. Great, in fact."

Derrick's hips thrust purely from instinct, but he tries to keep his excitement restrained. While he does not explode his heat into the water, the movement is enough to stir Natasha awake. Her hands release his stiff manhood as she does her morning stretches. His tail and arms relax as her tentacles also do their morning stretches fully synchronized. For anyone else, this would be an ideal time to escape, but Natasha has proven herself too clever to defy.

The salty essence contained within Derrick could explode from him at any moment and if it does, Natasha can follow her nose to him quite easily, as the merman slowly found out a few mornings in a row.

"Wonderful morning, Derrick!" Natasha is fully awake. And hungry, by the look in her eyes. "I'm in the mood for some breakfast. How about you?"

Derrick twitches and turns to face her. Natasha is no mermaid, but she has a beauty that is all her own. "I'm not hungry right now."

"Well, I'll just help myself," purrs Natasha, "if you don't mind, of course."

Derrick shakes his head as Natasha sinks her head down to his still-stiff manhood. He is tempted to tilt it to touch the tip of her nose. He craves touch. Her touch. Only her touch. His heightened sensitivity could make him explode at even a gentle caress, let alone what Natasha is about to perform upon him. Even her hands wrapped around him all night cannot satisfy his craving.

Natasha licks the smooth underside of his shaft. Derrick trembles. She has forced him to explode in her face just as an excuse to put him through some sensuous punishment. However this time, she is feeling generous enough to let him cum in her mouth for once. With her face so close to his erection, she notices his balls throb and twitch in their fullness, eager to empty themselves of their load. Natasha cups Derrick and bounces him about.

"Ah... ah..." Derrick looks down at her with pained anticipation. "Please, Natasha..."

"When was the last time I let you cum?"

"I- uh- yesterday afternoon."

"Ah. I remember now." Natasha smiles to herself. "You exploded before I wanted you to. And then I gave you-" Her soft hand tightens around his balls and pressing her thumb between them. "-some sweet revenge for that."

"I apologized for that!" Derrick panics as the pressure on him builds outside as well as from within.

"I know." Natasha licks his tip to catch a bit of his dewdrop. "Now I think you should get a little reward for this excellent performance right in front of me."

Before Derrick can clear his mind enough to form a response, Natasha takes the head of his throbbing shaft into her mouth. Slowly, she works her way down to the base. Derrick tilts down to look her in the eyes. She has a ravenous, predatory hunger about her, but he knows not to shoot his load so fast.

It's not just because she has tentacles, but Natasha works her surprisingly long and flexible tongue like a fiend. She swirls and wraps around his length, bringing him just short of climax only to calm him down. She keeps her hand firmly around his balls, getting a literal feel for close he is to popping.

Natasha's mouth is a heaven onto itself. She is as slippery and hot to the touch as any mermaid he has ever known. Something about the way she moves and works his vulnerability says that he is far from her first conquest. The tip of his shaft hits the back of her throat before she tilts herself just right to fit the rest of him in. Her tongue excitedly and energetically wraps and swirls about his cock. Derrick explodes. He pumps shot after shot of sweet, salty heat into her talented mouth.

Not a drop escapes Natasha's attention nor her hunger. She slurps him up loudly and viciously. She puts the pressure on his balls to ensure that every bit of him has been emptied out. Natasha laughs inside her head thinking that she might not have to eat again until dinner.

Derrick shudders softly as his lover slowly unsheathes him from her warm mouth. The cool water around his softened manhood is a welcome feeling, but it brings with it a tinge of despair at not knowing the next time she will grant such pleasure upon him. Her fingers play with his seed sac. He is just a toy to her, an instrument she plays just to get the right sounds she loves to hear, pants and moans.

Natasha brings herself up to his face. Derrick almost looks shocked that she is after more. He is weak from heat loss, but her lively touch keeps him from passing out. "Don't worry. I know how to put some life back in you."

A soft hand glides over Derrick's chest, across his stomach, and stops just short of his cock. Natasha does not stop for long. She wraps her fingers around the base and tightens her grip. Just her touch alone stirs his beaten flesh back to life. As she slides up and down against him, warmth refills and twitches into Derrick's body, pushing away the chill of the depths.

"Doesn't this feel much better than a nap?"

"Much better."

Natasha lets go before he can explode again. Derrick slides back against the wall of the cave. He tries to hold himself up, but his vitality has not yet spread far enough into his arms or his tail. Wincing is the only thing he can do when he spots a tentacle lash out and curl around his vulnerable member.

"Let's go for a swim outside, Derrick." Natasha tugs him closer using his shaft. "I'll lead. It'd be a shame if a hungry fish spotted you like this."

Derrick is dragged by his cock behind Natasha as she effortlessly propels the two of them out of the cave. The blue ocean sun hits his body for the first time in days. In the ocean-filtered sunlight, Natasha's pale skin almost shimmers and her purple eyes glow wondrously. Despite his precarious situation, she seems almost charming. His aching stiffness only intensifies in her tentacled grasp.

With one sudden turn, Natasha's grip slides a little bit. A slight spurt of pre-cum enters the water. Unlike his creamy seed, this clear essence spreads quickly before dissolving. Before it disappears, Natasha smells it in the water and tastes it on her tongue. She stops to face Derrick.

"You've never done that by accident before." Her tentacle grip eases on his cock.

"It was your tentacle..."

Natasha gently jerks his still-hard cock in her curled tentacle. And just like a moment before, his clear essence enters the atmosphere around them. With his shaft fully-erect, Natasha has a clear view to his balls. They look heavy and full of raging heat, pulsing with a life of their own.

"Were you saving all that tasty goodness for me?"

"It was just all of a sudden." Derrick turns his face away, but his flesh still points achingly towards her. "You look really beautiful in the light."

A sharp, welcome tingle strikes Natasha's very core.

"If you need to punish me, then I gladly accept, Master."

"Looks like you finally know your place." Natasha leans towards Derrick. "Beneath me."

Derrick is shoved down towards the sandy sea floor. Natasha keeps a firm hand over his chest as his back collides softly against the sand, sending up a tan cloud. As Derrick blinks through the debris, Natasha floats right above his straining manhood. Underneath the skirt of her tentacles, Derrick spots the flower of her core for the first time. Even underwater, it appears to glisten.

He reaches down to caress his own bulging seed sac in full view of Natasha and gives it a little shake for her. "Careful, Master. You might make me cum so hard, you'll slide right off and hit the surface."

"Oh?" A devious smile casts itself upon Natasha's face. She slowly floats down until her petals scarcely touch the limits of his heat. "I think you underestimate me, my cocky slave."

"Fair enough." Derrick shudders from another suppressed orgasm. "But don't think-"

"No." Natasha grips his throat. "No thinking. And no talking either. You'll make all the sounds I make you make."

With all of her tentacles, Natasha reaches around and under Derrick, solidifying her grip while keeping him from eagerly thrusting straight in. Her other hand reaches out and pinches his nipple. Derrick moans through the pressure on his neck.

"Mermaids have such lovely sensitive nipples on their fat breasts. Did you know that mermen are just as sensitive?"

Derrick gets his nipple tweaked harder, but he can only groan. His attention is split between her cool touch and his burning rage bubbling within his core.

"What's with those limp hands, Derrick?" Natasha pinches his other nipple. "Don't they have something to hold onto?"

In response to his partner's goading, Derrick's hands scoop Natasha's pendulous breasts and squeezes them softly. To his delirious surprise, they are cool to the touch, like the rest of her body. Still, she seethes with vigor. With life. He tries to lean close, to take a pointed nipple into his mouth, but Natasha pushes him back down by his neck.

"Next time, Derrick." She traces a finger down from his nipple to his bellybutton. "Next time. Right now is all about milking you for all you're worth."

Natasha brings herself lower, swallowing the first half of his shaft into her core. Slowly but surely, she works her way down to the hilt. Derrick's solid flesh pulsates within her, filling her with a heat her body craves. She slowly releases him from her tentacles, knowing his own body is past the point of no return. He just might explode from his pent-up urges.

Derrick finds his voice as Natasha looses her hold on his neck. "You are the master of my flesh."

She almost lets a laugh escape her lips, but catches herself. "And the master of your soul."

Derrick's eyes glaze over as the most intense of orgasms quakes his entire body. He thrusts back and forth while he is masterfully ridden by Natasha. She tightens all around him, shaking with anticipation for each subsequent thrust. Even after being teased and denied for less than half a morning, this release feels like freedom after weeks of neglect. In the darkness of the cave, dreams and reality were becoming indistinguishable and the days uncountable. He could not tell if he were in Natasha's grasp or simply dreaming it to be so. Even now in lighted open waters, it feels like an intimate world where only she exists.

And then nothing. Derrick opens his eyes. Natasha is nowhere to be seen. He sees a shadow glide across the sand beside him and looks up. The form of Jill comes into view. He vaguely remembers her as the last mermaid he had sex with before Natasha found and took him into her lair.

"Derrick! You're alive!" Jill envelopes him in a hug. "I'm sorry I left you alone like that! I did come back, but you were already gone. I thought some creature captured you and turned you into her plaything."

"Jill... uh..." Derrick cradles his unyielding erection, still coated thick with evidence of shared passion. "That's sort of what ended up happening."

"So you escaped?" Jill looks at his throbbing member. "C'mon, we can escape before they come back."

"You can escape, Jill."

"What? What do you mean, Derrick?" She tugs at his arm which is nestled in her ample bosom. Jill's warmth is reassuring but his body refuses to respond to her.

Derrick nods to his twitching manhood. "She's marked me and I'm already addicted to her. But I can keep her away from you. Away from the rest of the pod."

"Even you can't keep this up for the rest of your life!"

"I still feel like I have to do what I can. Even if it has to be like this." Derrick feels Natasha watching them from the shadows. Her lust permeates the water around him and Jill, threatening to consume them both. "Now go! She'll be back for me at any moment."

Before Jill fully leaves his grasp, she gives him a quick peck on the lips. She swims off without looking back, her tail and hair whipping wildly in the current.

"Can a slave make a request of his master?"

"You may." Natasha emerges from her hiding place.

"What price would I have to pay for you to leave my pod alone?"

"Price? I do already own you and everything that belongs to you." Natasha considers him for a moment. "But I have no intention of poaching your pod as long as I have you."

"Then you will always have me."

jlynann
jlynann
81 Followers