The Merry Widow Ch. 01

Story Info
Making Her Agree.
712 words
4.12
29k
9

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

She was tiring.

Her repeated "please," or more properly written "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE" was almost a high pitched whistle.

Her hair was matted with sweat.

Her face was red as she strained, desperate for the release I was denying her.

"Tell me you'll do it," I said softly, my finger very lightly caressing her clitoris while my other hand held her wrists captive above her head.

"Honey, please," she panted, "I can't."

"Then no climax for Marie," I said softly, kissing her forehead.

I gave a slight bit of pressure where I was touching her and her hips bucked as she thrust, pushing, seeking the pressure she craved.

I covered her pussy, slick with her thick love lubricant, with my hand and slowly drug it up, slicking my fingers but still not giving her what she wanted.

"Please" she whispered.

Her nose was running now in concert with what was happening between her legs.

I lightly caressed her lips with my slick hand and then kissed her again, my nose filling with her pheromones.

"Say you'll do it," I whispered, my breath warm in her ear.

"Honey," she moaned, tears leaking from her eyes now, "I can't."

"Don't you want me to stay with you?" I asked and was gratified at the way her eyes flew open.

"Baby, no," she cried, "please don't say that."

"Then say you'll do it," I said again, bending and kissing her softly.

"Oh God," she moaned.

I increased the pressure on her clitoris again, feeling the tension as she pushed again, straining for her release.

"Say you'll do it," I said again, taking my hand away, watching as she bucked, seeking that pressure.

"YES," she yelled, "YES GOD JESUS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

I kissed her again.

"Yes what Marie?" I whispered.

"Oh God, yes, yes I'll go to your party, yes I'll be your whore, yes to anything David, just PLEASE!" she said clearly.

Her legs were scissoring in her need.

I increased the pressure and the speed of my finger on her clitoris and she came.

Hard.

Spectacularly.

Her back arched and her thick nectar gushed into my hand.

I smeared it on her belly as she came a second time.

My finger was back, busy again, giving her a third and a fourth orgasm until she started to try to pull away from the intensity of what I was doing.

But I chased her with my hand and kept up the pressure and the movement.

Her fifth orgasm left her weak and panting. Spent.

And beautiful.

For that moment the 72-year-old landlady was replaced with the 18-year-old bride she had been.

When she was spent, relaxed, panting to get her oxygen debt paid, I climbed on top and entered her, drawing a soft sigh.

I liked her like this. Too exhausted to squeeze she was warm and slick and so loose it was amazing. After 7 natural births, she was well stretched. She did her Kegels and worked with the vaginal weights I had given her, but I preferred her like this, spent and sloppy and loose.

There was no real friction, so my own release was slow to come. I was thrusting into her, hard and fast, each thrust drawing a soft smacking sound and every third or fourth would draw a little splash, the way her pussy kept running.

She came again but too spent to do much more than moan softly.

When I hissed my ejaculation she opened her eyes and whispered "thank you" very softly.

I held myself inside of her until I softened and slipped out, drawing a little mewing sound from her.

I rolled off of her, settling with my leg across her thighs, and latched onto her nipple like a hungry baby. The nipple was hard and long and thin, her areolas, tight from her arousal, formed a little cone. And as I took more of her tissue into my mouth and worked it against the roof of my mouth feeling the gratification of every male (hell, for all I know every female too but I don't have much chance to talk to them about it), the contentment of nursing while a strong female hand stroked my hair and a gentle voice hummed a lullaby.

Before long I dozed.