The Message

Story Info
A note from a stranger changed my life.
2.3k words
4.41
30.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDok
TheDok
282 Followers

The Message

When I was at University when the world was young and dinosaurs roamed the earth I spent two years living in a hall of residence, and in my second year I was the Bar Secretary, one of the elected body that ran the affairs of the hall. My title and duties were, I hope, self-explanatory and second only in importance to those of the "night safety officer" whose duty was to supply condoms at any time of the night if the machine dispensing them was broken. I should add his or her post was voluntary, and they were not elected.

As Bar Secretary it was my job to stock and audit the bar, and to arrange and supervise staffing when it was open every Sunday night, or there was a hall disco or formal dance. This was easy for me to do since my father was a publican and even at the age of twenty I had inherited or learnt how to hold my liquor and knew how to stock and run a bar.

In the second term I learnt an important lesson; namely that it is difficult to keep more than one women "on the go" at the same time. For some reason I cannot still fully understand I was lucky enough to be sleeping with two different women at that time and cultivating a third, and life was good.

And then disaster struck, and each of my girlfriends announced they would be coming to the same disco one Saturday night. Thinking back, I could have simply not turned up to run the bar, but my sense of responsibility would not let me. And so, I finished with two of them out of sheer panic and fright, and then at the end of the evening Josie, the prettiest of them, finished with me too.

This was an important lesson and although I don't believe I made a conscious decision I have never been unfaithful to a woman since then.

In my last year as an undergraduate I met Frankie. She was tall, blond, and completely gorgeous, and everybody said she was too good for me. She was not exceptionally bright, but she was good in bed, and I adored her.

Frankie had a best friend called Anita whom she had met on their first day at University. They were virtually inseparable. Anita was outrageously outspoken and funny. She claimed she had been brought up by nuns and used to tell anecdotes about her time at a convent school.

One of these involved the collection taken in church on Sundays when the twin handled collection bag was passed around the congregation for money to be donated. For many months, Anita had not put money in the bag but had instead taken it out because she had thought that The Church was contributing to the needy. When she was finally caught she was given six of the best with the cane on her bare bum, and I remember getting a hard on when she described her experience.

She would talk about the pleasures of oral sex in a loud voice in restaurants. She slept with whom she pleased and when she pleased, and she oozed raw sex appeal.

Anita unashamedly made it obvious she fancied me. I remember her asking Frankie whether the fact that she was five foot six ins tall (I am six foot three inches tall) would make any difference to good sex. and then remarked, "It's all the same lying down." She enquired whether my size twelve feet meant I had a large penis. Frankie took this all in good spirit because Anita was her friend and she trusted me, and I was faithful.

But I fancied Anita.

I fancied her so much.

But I wasn't about to betray Frankie for her.

I guess I had grown up and could just about think with my brain rather than my dick, but it was a very close-run thing.

Frankie was tall and classically beautiful whilst Anita was of medium height, had dark brown hair, and was olive skinned, big arsed, small titted, with lips that were a little too full, and had large brown doe eyes, She was not particularly pretty but she was unbelievably sexy and if I had not been attached to Frankie I would have fucked her in a flash.

All to soon my time at University ended. A little while later we graduated, Anita moved away and then after a few months Frankie and I went our separate ways too. I stayed in my flat in Liverpool and Frankie found a job in London

At first I was lost but life moves on and I had several relationships, but something was missing, and I would think about Anita when I was in bed with another woman, and when I was alone I would think of her and would grow hard and stroke myself.

And I came to realise how much I missed Anita. Although I had never had a sexual relationship with her nonetheless we had become close friends through our shared contact with Frankie. Sadly, the woman whom I had liked most for her personality was now lost to me, and I did not know where she had gone, and this was long before the internet or social media, so I licked my wounds and carried on.

One day a year later when I was on the train to Manchester on my way to work I saw a young women who reminded me of Anita, She was taller but had the same eyes and lips and I was intrigued. I thought she saw me looking at her but was embarrassed and so I looked away.

We got off the train at Manchester but as we did she looked at me and pressed something into my palm and was gone. I looked down and there was a note wrapped around a condom.

The note said "8 PM FRIDAY PHILHARMONIC PUB!

I was between relationships and it's not every day a strange woman appears to be offering you sex on a plate, so at 8 o'clock on Friday evening I entered the Philharmonic, bought myself a beer and waited.

Ten minutes later the door to the bar opened and my world changed for ever. Anita walked through the door! She saw me immediately, smiled, and crossed the room and sat next me.

"Hello Martin. She couldn't make it. Will I do?"

And she kissed me on the cheek.

And she told me that she had seen me at Lime Street Station one day, and it was her sister who had given me the note. She said that she knew I would only come to the pub if I was single because I had been so infuriating faithful to Frankie. And she told me she had, like myself, remained in Liverpool after graduation.

We talked with in the easy manner of old friends. She was the same extroverted individual although much better dressed than she had been a few years before and her makeup had been carefully applied. If had been asked to describe her in one word as she was that evening in the pub, I would have had to pick between a number including happy, glowing, content, beddable, and sexy. In the end I would have said lovable or loving.

I'm Sure that we both knew that we would inevitably end up in bed making love to each other but neither over us seemed in a desperate need to hurry it. And so, we sat close to each other, hand in hand, and we talked and talked.

When closing time came we walked unsteadily to her flat which was about a ten-minute walk away and she invited me in.

After she closed the front door behind us I took her in my arms and we kissed; and she hungrily kissed me hard, long, and deep. And as she looked up at me with her soft brown eyes I kissed her eyelids and realised a truth that I had not clearly known until that evening, and I spoke.

"I love you Anita."

And I heard her sigh deeply and softly reply

"I have loved you for a very long time. You are the only man I have ever truly loved. Please hold me and never let me go."

And I kissed her eyelids again; and this time they were moist and salty with her tears of joy.

And I felt a closeness I cannot put into words.

We went to bed a little later and lay naked in each other's arms and kissed some more before falling asleep. By mutual consent we did not have sex that first evening. I had drunk too much and did not want an inebriated fuck and I know Anita felt the same. She later told me that she had been waiting at least two years for me and had been fucked when half-drunk by a guy with a flaccid dick too many times before and had wanted her first experience with me to be special. And I told her that was too much information and she laughed.

The following day we rose early and agreed to meet later for lunch. I returned home, showered, shaved, and changed into a pair of chinos and a jacket, and was back at a local Greek restaurant by 1 o'clock. We met outside, and it was apparent that she had tried to look good. And she had succeeded. She wore a long red gypsy dress and a white embroidered blouse. Her dark shoulder length hair framed her olive face and she had applied red lipstick to her oh so kissable lips, and she smelt of roses.

We ate lamb kebabs with tahini sauce and a simple green salad and drank carbonated water and up until we asked for coffee our conversation was that of a man and women comfortable in each other's company and unremarkable in its content. That was about to change, and as I drank my coffee Anita started to tell me in lurid detail what she was going to do to me when we got to her flat. She spoke in a voice which was deliberately designed to be overheard by the waitress who was clearing a table close by. When I asked for the bill and the waitress brought it to the table she glanced at me and blushed, and it was apparent that Anita had achieved what she wanted.

And I had developed an erection which I struggled to hide as I left the restaurant under the surreptitious gaze of the waitress.

When we got into the street Anita giggled and took my hand and we walked home to her flat.

Once in the flat we went to her bedroom. The bed had been freshly made and smelt of clean linen and she had tidied it and placed flowers in a vase by the window. We undressed each other slowly and soon I saw her naked for the first time in the clear light of day. She had smooth, round, large buttocks with a narrow waist and small but perfectly round breasts with large pink nipples. Her skin was olive and flawless, and her sex was smooth and shaved. As I stood facing her I longed to have her and trembled with desire.

She knelt in front of me and took me in her mouth and started to move her fingers along the length of my shaft before lying back on the bed, spreading her legs wide, and guiding me between her labia, and I pushed my penis deep inside of her. She was moist and tight, and her vaginal muscles gripped my dick. As I slowly started to move in and out she grasped my bum cheeks, and as I moved in her she started to moan; softly at first and then louder. `I watched her eyes as her pleasure grew, and when she was close to climax I gave it to her hard and fast and as her eyes widened and her mouth opened wide she moaned loudly,

"Ohhhhhh!"

And I felt he muscles contract and relax around my dick.

Then I lay between her legs and with each hand cupping a firm bum cheek l licked her erect clit until she came again. Her cunt was now dripping, and her orgasm was spectacular and more noisy, and as she came she screamed,

"Ohhhhhhh! FuuucccK! Yessss!"

And she ground her perineum into my face and her hips rose of the bed and she bucked. Her thighs, bum, and perineal muscles tightened and relaxed and her vaginal orifice and anus opened and closed as she climaxed and screamed in rapture.

Finally, I entered her from behind doggy style and as she lay face down on the bed I was able to admire her big sexy ass as she writhed with pleasure and took another noisy orgasm.

Shortly afterwards Anita lay beside me and finished me off with her soft gentle hands as she lay intently watching me, and as I came she whispered,

"I love you."

Six months later we married, and thirty years later we are still devoted to each other and to our three children.

She still has a big sexy ass. She still screams when she orgasms, and she still does this frequently. She is still my best friend and confidante. And I have remained faithful. She makes me whole.

Anita's sister, who was single at the time of the wedding, was the chief bridesmaid and I took the time to thank her for handing me the message on the train.

I had kept the condom and message and had put them in an envelope and handed them back to her.

"I don't need these anymore, but it worked for Anita and me. If you see an attractive guy on a train why don't you try it for yourself? "

And she smiled and pulled a face.

She married a couple of years later and I've never asked her how she met her husband.

He works for the railways!

TheDok
TheDok
282 Followers