The Message

Story Info
Text message from a secret lover.
2.9k words
4.27
12.6k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared down at my phone, hardly able to believe the message that was flashing on the screen.

"Everything okay, honey?" Melissa asked. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

I shook my head. "I'm fine, I just don't feel too good."

"I know how you feel. I've been feeling the same. There's a lot of that going around right now," she flashed me a smile, then removed the empty plate from in front of me and dumped it in the sink. "Maybe we should get an early night."

I shook my head again. "I can't, I've got a lot of work to do, and it has to be finished tonight."

Melissa let out a groan. "Can't it wait till tomorrow?" she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, pressing her chest into my face and letting her long blonde hair drape over my back. "Let's go to bed."

"I wish I could, I have to finish it. If I don't, Jonas will be on my ass in the morning, and I can't be bothered with that," I replied.

She sighed and released me from her embrace. "Fine, but I'm going to bed. Don't stay up all night."

She planted a kiss on my forehead, ran a slender hand through my hair, and then disappeared into the hallway. I heard her climb the stairs and slammed the door to our bedroom shut. I waited a few minutes in silence before pulling my phone out and glaring at the screen.

"If you want us, we are yours for the taking, Chloe x" was all the message read.

I knew who had sent it, but I wasn't quite sure how she had got my number. She was a student at the university, and I was her professor. She was probably seeking a better grade, but she'd never mentioned anything about it before, and from what I can remember, her grades were doing just fine.

I began to type, unsure whether I should reply. I composed a message, then deleted it. A few seconds later, I composed another message and hovered my finger over the send button, only to delete it once more. I didn't know what to do. Should I just ignore it? If she didn't get a reply at all, then there was nothing anyone could do. And what did she mean by we? Typo?

The girl was young, over eighteen, but still young. Is this how teenagers act nowadays, is this how they got what they wanted, just a bold message offering their bodies up on a platter? Or was I just getting old? The idea that someone so young and perfect-looking would ever want a piece of me was flattering.

I began typing again on my phone. All I sent was the word "where," followed by a couple of question marks.

My phone buzzed instantly, causing my heart to race. "13 Abraham Road, NOW," flashed across the screen.

I sat there for a few seconds, wondering what to do. My wife was upstairs, most probably asleep. There was zero chance of getting anything out of her tonight or every night for the past few years, for that matter.

I the fumbled in my pockets for my keys. A small part of me was hoping they weren't there, and I'd have to hunt around the house for them, but no. There they were, glinting in the dim light of the room on the palm of my hand.

I stood up, walked down the hallway, opened the front door, and quietly rolled the car out of the driveway before speeding off down the road.

***

By the time I approached Abraham Street, my hands were shaking. I could feel a faint whisp of sweat had collected on my forehead. I wiped it off with the back of my hand as I pulled the car to a stop outside number 13.

Without thinking, because if I did start thinking I would probably turn around and head straight back home, I got out of the car and walked up the driveway. I've wrapped my knuckles gingerly on the wooden door and waited with my heart thumping in my ears.

A few seconds passed, and the door clicked open. The light inside was dim, but I could still make out the Slim figure of Chloe stood in the doorway.

"You came," she purred and spread her full red lips into a smile.

I wanted to turn around the moment she opened the door, but the site of her leaning up against the wall wearing nothing but a pair of red high heels and a thong so thin she may as well have not been wearing anything at all. Her chest was more than a handful, and for a girl her size, they were quite large. She had small pink nipples that pointed out and slightly upwards as the cold night air hit them.

"I dont know what I'm doing here, really," I said, sounding like a teenager. I wasn't a teenager, I was in my mid forties, and a girl over half my age stood in front of me wearing barely anything but a smile.

"Come in," she said and turned, pushing the door wider open, allowing me to enter. I followed her down the hallway. I could see the toned muscles in her legs and arse flex and shift with every step she took. Her long ginger hair cascaded down her back, stopping just above a tattoo of a cat at the base of her spine.

"Mellisa!" I suddenly gasped and nearly fell over my own feet.

"James," my wife said from across the living room. "We've been waiting."

I looked from my wife back to chloe and then back to my wife again, who were both staring at me intently. "What the hell is going on?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Chloe said.

"Erm... no, not in the slightest."

Mellissa laughed, I hadn't heard her laugh like that for a long time.

"Will one of you just tell me what is going on? Do you want a divorce, is that it?" I snapped at Mellissa.

"Don't be stupid. Do you think I'd be sitting here with chloe if I wanted to divorce?"

I shook my head, not knowing what to make of the situation. My whole body was telling me to run from the room and head home, but my head wanted to know what was happening.

"Just explain, please," I said.

"Well, Miss Davies here got in contact with me over the last few weeks, and she suggested something very interesting," chloe said.

"Look, to put a long story short, you haven't been interested in me for years, have you?" Melissa said.

"That's not true. You've been the problem. You haven't come near me for months," I replied.

"I guess we're both the problem aren't we?" Melissa's face turned from a grimace into a smile. "but I've got a solution, and that solution is standing right there." Melissa pointed across the room at Chloe, who winked and flashed me a smile.

"I still don't understand," I replied, looking between each of the women.

"she wants you to fuck me Mr Davies," Chloe said.

"absolutely not," I replied. "how exactly do you expect this will get us back on track?"

Melissa sighed and stood up. She was wearing a long red dress and her red heels clicked on the floor as she walked over to me. She placed her hand on my shoulder and guided me across the room to stand in front of Chloe.

"look at her," Melissa said. "look how young she is, how vibrant, energetic. Are you really telling me you haven't thought about exactly what you'd do to her?"

I hesitated for a second before answering. I had thought about it on a number of occasions, but I never thought it would happen. I never dreamed for a million years that she'd be stood in front of me wearing nothing but a pair of high heels and a thong. It was just a fantasy, never to be acted upon.

"I've thought about it," I replied and looked at the floor.

"Don't look down," Melissa said and gripped my chin, lifting my head up. "it's nothing to be ashamed of. Since I got in contact with her, I'll have to admit I've had a few naughty thoughts about her as well. I'd hazard guess that most people have. I mean, look at her."

I stared straight into Chloe's bright blue eyes. I could almost get lost In Those Eyes.

"I meant to what I said," Chloe purred. " I'm Yours for the taking."

I shook my head. "I don't know about this, I mean, can't I think about it first?"

"I already know your answer, James. The bulge that he's getting bigger by the second between your legs speaks for itself, I think," my wife reached around and gripped her hand on the outside of my trousers, causing me to groan.

Chloe stepped closer to me. She gripped my hand and placed it over her left breast. Her pink and nipples were hard and erect.

"You're sure this is okay?" I said, glancing over at my wife, feeling a little awkward with my hand on Chloe's chest.

Melissa leaned in close to whisper in my ear. " I've never wanted anything more in my entire life. Show me you're the man I fell in love with."

Chloe took hold of my other hand and placed that one on her right breast. She leaned in close and planted her warm lips on mine. I felt Melissa pull away. I couldn't move my head enough to see where she went, but I could feel her eyes watching me.

We stood, looking lips, stroking the inside of each other's mouths without tongues for what felt like an age. When she pulled away, I was out of breath and felt light-headed. I was led over to the couch and pushed into a sitting position. Chloe was something else, something special. She pulled my trousers down with the skill of someone who had done this many times before. Before I knew it her hair was draped across my chest and I was groaning as her mouth enveloped the entire length of my cock in one gulp.

"What the hell is happening right now?" I said, hardly able to believe this was real.

"Mmmmm," groaned Chloe as she sled her lips up and down the full length of my shaft taking the tip of my cock right to the back of her throat with every stroke.

"You're going to service this young girl," I heard Melissa say from across the room. "and I'm going to sit here and watch every second of it. And then when we get home, it's my turn. That is what's happening."

"Ahhhhh," I said as the pressure in my cock began to build. Her tongue licked and caressed the sides of my shaft as her lips slid up and down over and over never relenting, bit even when she felt I was about to explode.

Another bob of her head and my legs quivered. It was happening, I could feel the pressure building.

"Mmmm," chloe groaned louder as she sucked. As my cock released everything it had she stopped moving and held me inside her, allowing every drop of my thick white juice to coat the back of her throat. She gulped every bit of it and whimpered as I spurted and bucked my hips a little.

"Oh god!" I cried out.

Chloe gasped as she raised her head, sliding my cock from between her lips. Within seconds she was climbing on top of me.

"Rip my underwear," she growled.

"What?"

"I said rip it!" She gestured to her thong.

I tugged at the fabric tearing it in two and tossed it across the room. Her slit was perfectly shaven and already dripping in anticipation.

"Now lay back," she grinned and lifted her body up to place the outside of her lips on the tip of my cock. "Jesus, you're huge. Don't think I've had much bigger."

"Is he too big?" Melissa asked.

Chloe looked over at her with an almost hurt expression on her face. "No way, I can fit him in. Just might be a squeeze," she said with a giggle.

She slowly girated her hips in a circle, wriggling the hole around my thick shaft and pushing down at the same time. She was dripping wet, but her insides were tight as hell. She was only a quarter of the way onto him and it already felt like my cock was trapped in a warm wet vice.

"Just got to work, you down, haven't I big boy?" She giggled once more, then her face contorted into a look of pleasure as another inch or so spread her slit wider. "Oh god, I feel like a virgin. You never told me he was a stallion."

"I didn't want you getting carried away," Melissa said. "Just in case it didn't happen. And it's a nice surprise."

"How have you not been riding this all night every night?" Chloe said. Her words sounded strained as another inch delved inside her.

"I dont know," Melissa sighed.

"Okay, we're just going to do it, right? Grab my hips," chloe pulled my hands up to her hips and placed them on her soft skin. "Hold on tight, and when I say pull, you pull, got it?"

I nodded, not saying a word. I couldn't take my eyes off her gorgeous body. Her perky tits were amazing, and I could see every toned muscle along the length of her tanned stomach.

"Pull!" She said.

I gripped her hips and yanked her down. The girl yelped and grit her teeth as the full length of my cock split her insides wider than she anticipated.

"Oh god, I can't take it anymore," she panted. "I need it right now," she bounced and let out a squeal.

It didn't take long for her to pick up the speed. Her hips rocked backwards and forwarded at a furious pace. She grit her teeth and dug her nails into my chest as her body bounced and jerked on top of me. Her breasts brushed the outside of my face. I reached up and gripped one, holding it in my hand and squeezing its gentle firmness between my fingers.

"Oh god I can't take it, I'm going to cum!" Chloe squealed. "I'm gonna fucking cum already!"

Another few hard bounces and she arched her back then let rip a huge scream that made my ears buzz. Her nails dug deeper into my chest, and her whole body tensed up as the orgasm shattered its way through her insides. Then the scream died off to a little whimper, and she rolled to the side onto the couch.

"What," she said, looking at me. "I'm nineteen. Did you think I was done already?"

I shook my head. "No, of course not."

"Then get over here," she gestured to me, and I stood up while she positioned her body on the edge of the couch. Her arse was in the air, and her dripping slit glistened in front of me. She looked over her shoulder and grinned. "Fuck me!"

I didn't need asking again. I slid my cock into her so hard and fast she let out a little cry that was either pain or pleasure, I couldn't tell. She didn't tell me to stop, so I kept going. In fact, her screams of pleasure spured me to go faster and harder. Our bodies slapped together. My cock drove in and out of her slit opening her up even wider.

"Fuck yessss!" She squealed. "I'm Yours, make me yours!"

I gripped her hips and pulled her back as I drove my cock forwards. The tip of my shaft poked some kind of resistance with each thrust. She howled and squirmed beneath me, flicking her hair around and jerking her body as I fucked her so hard she probably wouldn't be able to walk for a while.

"God, I'm close again," she groaned. Her body was wet with sweat. Our skin slapped together as we slammed into each other.

I looked over at my wife who was sat watching from across the room. I stared straight into her eyes as I pounded the young girl bent over in front of me harder and harder. I wanted her to see this. This is what she wanted. I wanted her to watch me fill this young sexy woman up with everything I had.

Another stroke of my cock and I was exploding. At the same time Chloe's pussy tightened its walls and she let out a squeal of delight. Her body rocked and twitched as her second orgasm of the night rumbled through her body just as my sperm filled her up and gushed out the sides of her slit and splattered into the floor.

"Is this what you wanted?" I grunted as I pumped my cock again, allowing myself to empty every last drop into choles insides. She laughed and screamed and arched her back welcoming every inch of me into her with howls of ecstasy.

When I'd calmed down chloe lay slumped forwards. I yanked my cock out of her and pulled my trousers up. Chloe looked like she had just been railroaded. Her face was bright red. There were tears streaming down her smiling face and her chest rose and fell in hard fast breaths.

"I've never been fucked like that!" She said.

"I know, and nobody will ever be able to do it like that," I replied and turned to Melissa. "Come on, were going home and your gonna get your turn."

"What about me?" Chloe said.

"Tomorrow, you can join in," I replied and took hold of my wife's hand.