All Comments on 'The Metamorphic Power of Lingerie'

by Everyday2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SaraSeraSaraSera4 months ago

This is well set up for a sequel. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

very erotic, got me hard and wanting to go to a party just like the one you wrote about.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I got hard reading about the author being fucked while he sucked a cock and was being sucked. Really liked the description of the guy coming in his ass while another came in his mouth and HE came in his female friend's mouth. I hope the author writes more stories with hot crossdresser sexcapades.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was okay until the bar scene. There's no way in hell a straight guy would allow that to happen and his response to being manipulated, would be being pissed, not sitting around with cum on his face. The whole scene would have been too much for a first experience. It's too over the top to be believed and not the slow boiled frog approach. His ego would have brought all that to a stop.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4me4 months ago

I did like it. However the bar scene where he had anal sex for the first time seems a little unbelievable. Not having any anal sex experience I believe would hurt more than he let on.

Other than that, was a great story about a guy who experiences a new life style…one I could relate to. Please continue!

JgsexyJgsexy4 months ago

Lovely tale of gay drenched cross dressing sex! Put me in coach! I’ll take the roasting!

9volt9volt4 months ago

I enjoyed this story. Well done.

durabritedurabrite4 months ago

Wow - you've totally captured elements of several different fantasies of mine perfectly! Such a hot story - hope this continues!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous