The Metamorphic Power of Lingerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Party Preparations

The day of the party came, and we all met at Kelly and Tom's place to get ready.

Tom was also doing the gay look but in a different way. He was a known quantity at the club and people would not be surprised at anything he did. Given that it is a dress-up party Tom decided to go dressed as a cheerleader. And I have to say, he made a convincing one. He had on a tiny dress with a megaphone image on the chest, full make-up, a wig, bobby socks but with Mary Jane high heels, and was carrying pom poms. His dress was very short and I could see any time he moved that he was wearing full-cut, white lace panties. I told him his panties showed and he nodded, bending over to give us all a good look.

Kelly and Tina were both wearing super short skirts that allowed their ass cheeks to peek out, fishnet stockings with garter belts, fuck-me platform heels, and camisoles from Victoria's Secret as tops. They both had on thong panties which didn't show but allowed their ass cheeks to be fully visible. I must admit they both looked sexy as hell and I fantasized about seeing Kelly seduce Tina.

I had freshly shaved my legs for the occasion, had my high heels on, my brightly trimmed panties, my gay, white shorts, and had gone with a short, button-down shirt rather than a t-shirt. I just thought it looked more respectable. I had opted out of the make-up short of a little lipstick and eyeliner that Tina had applied. She wanted to do more and when doing the eyeliner applied some mascara which I didn't even know about.

As we were all sort of primping and checking ourselves in the mirror, Tina said, "I have an idea. I think Raul should wear his red lace babydoll nightie under his shirt." She then opened her clutch and pulled out my babydoll nightie, holding it up for the others to see. Kelly immediately agreed and Tom did also. I pushed back saying that is going too far, but Tina was already unbuttoning my shirt and Kelly had the babydoll positioned over my head to drop into place. And so it was. I was going to the party not only dressed as we originally agreed but wearing my complete lingerie outfit under my clothes.

The Party

We had an Uber to get there and intended to take one home as there would be alcohol to imbibe at the party. The expression on the driver's face when he saw us getting in the car was priceless! He couldn't stop looking at us as he drove. I'm sure we made his night.

Arriving at the party we were dropped off at the front door. Kelly and Tom, being frequent guests, were immediately recognized despite Tom's attempt at cross-dressing. We were immediately let into the club and headed to the bar. As we were walking we received several wolf whistles and propositions. I worried that it was still early and already this...

As my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around to see who was there. I saw several men dressed in outfits that were equally as revealing as mine, many obvious crossdressers, MM and FF couples dancing and making out, I saw a woman giving oral to another woman on a sofa, and in the corner of the bar was a guy giving a blow job to another guy. I was getting a little turned on and ordered another drink. We sat at the bar chit-chatting and taking it all in.

Then the dance music began. The dance floor was lit up and people started to move out on it to dance. Tina grabbed my hand and pulled me on the dance floor. It was a bit crowded, but we made it work. As we danced we had many other patrons do sneak feels of Tina's exposed ass cheeks and slapping and squeezing my ass as my panties were now obvious under the shorts. We had one guy in a speedo cut in to dance with me doing a full-body rub against me as he grabbed my cock. I told him I was straight and he sort of chuckled and moved away.

Meanwhile, I saw Tom in a lip-lock with a guy who was also wearing little white shorts and a silk shirt. I didn't see any panties under his shorts though. Kelly was with another woman on a sofa and they were furiously rubbing each other's pussies. It started to become clear to me that this was an orgy party! I went back to the bar.

Once there I got another drink. I was starting to feel the alcohol and wanted to pace myself so I didn't lose my inhibitions. Another guy came up to me and told me he liked what he saw of my panties and would like to see more. He then quickly kissed me on the lips holding my shoulders as he did so. He must have felt the spaghetti straps of my babydoll nightie because he asked me what I was wearing under my shirt. I didn't say anything and he quickly started unbuttoning my shirt. I turned on my bar stool to leave just as he got the last button undone and he pushed my shirt off of my shoulders. He then quickly slid my white shorts down and off over my high heels as I was still sitting on the bar stool.

So there I was wearing my red, lace babydoll, matching panties, strappy pink high heels, and nothing more in a gay bar. He grabbed my shorts and shirt and handed them to the bartender who put them behind the counter. By this time I had had three or four drinks and was really starting to feel it. I stood up and started to walk away but he took my arm and guided me to the dance floor. I just started dancing as others around me began to realize what I was wearing. A couple of other guys, also in just lingerie, came up to me and joined in. One of them got right up close and began rubbing me all over. The second one got behind me and was kissing my neck and running something up and down my ass crack. At that point I didn't really care what they did, which is not where I wanted to be.

That's when Tina and Kelly, who were dancing together nearby, noticed. Tina moved over to me and said it didn't take me long to end up in my lingerie, and wondered if I was having fun. By then I was getting pretty hard from the guy rubbing me, who was now concentrating on my cock. Tina told the guy that I love blow jobs and he should go for it. The guy dropped to his knees and took me into his mouth and started working me.

A guy, I guess one of the managers, came up to us and said lets get you to a better place. He escorted me, the two lingerie guys, and Tina to a sofa in the back of the room. The blow job started again as soon as I sat down, and the other lingerie guy took his hard cock out and pushed it right into my face. Tina saw this and grabbed my jaw pulling it down to open my mouth and the guy's cock went right in.

I couldn't believe what was happening! I'm in a gay bar wearing lingerie, having my dick sucked by another guy wearing lingerie, and sucking the dick of a third guy wearing lingerie! And Tina was just watching and slowly rubbing her pussy.

Soon, Tina said, "I want to see something." She stopped all the action and had me get on my hands and knees in the middle of the sofa. The guy I was sucking was very hard so she moved him behind me. The guy sucking me was semi-erect and she moved him in front of me. Then she said, "You know what to do. Get busy!" The guy in front of me pushed his cock toward me and into my mouth. I felt something pushing on my rosebud as Tina pushed my legs apart. It soon went in partially and it hurt. I tried to move away but Tina held me in place and the guy behind me pushed harder after Tina had applied some lubricant. I felt a "pop" as the head of his cock entered me and he started to slowly push deeper in and out.

During all of this, I had forgotten that I had a cock in my mouth and had been working it hard every time the guy behind me pushed. We soon went to the place where there was a rhythm. The guy behind me would push in and I would go deep on the guy in front of me. Then we would move in the opposite direction. At this point Tina, as she likes to do, slid under me and started sucking my already hard cock.

After a while, I felt the guy behind me begin to thrust harder and breathe heavily, as did the guy in front of me. The guy fucking me came first. He pushed hard into me several times and I could feel his cum as spurt after spurt happened inside of me. Then the guy fucking my mouth started to cum. The first three spurts were in my mouth, and three more went all over my face after he pulled out. Then I came in Tina's mouth and she immediately got up and kissed me transferring the cum to me to swallow.

The other two guys in lingerie regained their composure and said thanks for a great time, walking away holding hands. Tina looked at me and smiled, asking if I had a good time. I had no reply at the moment as I was in a fog and trying to comprehend what had just happened. I pulled my panties back into place and we stood up to go back to the bar. She told me that I still had a lot of cum on my face but I should leave it there. We sat down next to Kelly and Tom and they both looked at us grinning. Kelly touched my face and said, "It looks like you have had a good time! Does someone else's cum taste different than yours?" I just blushed.

The bartender brought me my shorts and shirt, but Kelly grabbed them and said I will take care of these for him, stuffing them in her tiny purse. I thought to myself, I guess I will be wearing my lingerie, heels, and cum for the trip home!

New Life

The day after the party I woke up at Tom and Kelly's place which is where the Uber driver dropped us off. I was still in my lingerie and Tom and Kelly were already up. I slowly walked into the kitchen. Kelly said it seemed like I enjoyed myself last night from what Tina told her, and Tom winked at me. Kelly said, "Why don't you get a shower? It will refresh you and I have breakfast ready. Just put your lingerie in the hamper and I will wash it for you. Lingerie must be done in a lingerie bag on the gentle cycle you know. Keep that in mind for the future. I will have something laid out for you to wear which you can keep."

The shower was exactly what I needed. It refreshed me and gave me time to think about what had happened. I wasn't upset about anything, but I now certainly realized the power of lingerie on one's behavior, especially mixed with alcohol. I dried off and stepped out of the bathroom to get dressed.

On the bed were my clothes. A mesh, white lace babydoll nightie with little blue bows, matching panties, white fishnet stockings with lace tops, a garter belt, and new 5" stiletto heel, glitter silver high heels with locking ankle straps. I immediately got hard and once again recalled Kelly's words about wearing lingerie. "You do realize that if you cum wearing lingerie and high heels there is no going back, don't you? Once you do it you will be wearing lingerie whenever you can for the rest of your life. And each time you put it on you will have to cum." Well, who was I to not accept a gift like this? I struggled a little with the stockings and garter, but once I got it all on it felt fabulous, and I headed out for breakfast.

On the table was a brand new, dual vibrator strap-on and a little book called The Fine Art of Spit Roasting. There was also a pic of a woman wearing a strap-on fucking a guy who was wearing lingerie while he sucked off another guy also in lingerie. Kelly said I got this for you, and Tom has lots of lingerie. We will be spending a lot of time together from now on. I hope you enjoy your new life!

12