All Comments on 'The Method Actress Ch. 01'

by LylaVyolet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HogwashHogwashabout 3 years ago

Brilliant. Loved it. Poor delivery boy, though! :)

BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 3 years ago

First story of yours I've read, fabulous writing and an almost believable story. Great stuff

CarviCarviabout 3 years ago

Very interesting, I'm waiting for the next chapter

EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 3 years ago

Call me a Fan of yours.

I love the female sexual submission out of genuine interest and general strength of character.

In my book a Sub is at least as strong as the dom. I have a lot of respect for everybody subbing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent set up for the main story. Wil the paparazzi capture her in her collar or her BDSM dominatrix outfit when she switches?

spyraloutspyraloutabout 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this! Thank you for writing it. I love how the reader is taken down this path of trying to understand the mind and motivations of a female submissive through the eyes of a skeptical feminist. A method actress is the perfect muse for such a journey.

I also love that you have an intelligent discussion interwoven with the eroticism of Ellie's experience. And you pull it off without sounding preachy.

I can't wait for more chapters!

Is Ellie able to bring something to the performance that prevents misogynists from misinterpreting the motivations of her character?

If and when they decide to film the scenes unsimulated, how will they walk the line so the final output is viewed as a redeeming artistic film rather than a porno.

Will Jonathan be reluctant to achieve his true vision for the role because of his protectiveness of Ellie? What is the scene that he has second thoughts about because it's too extreme for his friend? And does he eventually relent?

Despite the role of the submissive, she is so far still instigating these encounters with generally reluctant and polite males. What will her experience be like the first time an aggressive male partner fully uses her?

How easily will she fall into the role of Julie? Will there be moments of reluctance that test her abilities and commitment or will she easily slip into the role?

I think the erotic tension in the story is created by those boundaries that she has to cross and her difficulties and emotions as she tries to overcome her discomfort and justify her actions. The first time with a stranger, the first time on film, the first time with a group, her first facial, her first deep throat, etc.

Looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely outstanding! A serious but very sexy story on a real life issue. I consider myself to be a feminist of the old school variety, the sort that advocates for genuine equality wherever possible. None of the positive discrimination bullshit just straightforward equality. I know shocking isn’t it?!

All of the points raised were painfully real and relevant, all of that cliched *good girls don’t* sort of thing. The feminists with the heavy biases don’t seem to accept that equality also means (or damned well should mean) having the freedom to submit if you choose to do so. I’d love to read a follow up on this story but obviously that can only be your call.

I think the only thing I disagreed with was the concept/ analogy of BDSM being a game. I could have misread your intent there. I loved the game/ film preference explanation part of it. It’s entirely possible to have part time kink, some do view it as just a game but an awful lot of people consider it to be a lifestyle choice. A lot of *Vanilla* folks never seem to understand the power exchange part of it. In a healthy BDSM relationship there are limits and safewords.

I’m off to look into the rest of your stories now, can’t recall off hand if I’ve read anything else you’ve done. Gave this 5 stars but would have rated it higher if I could have.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

silverpjsilverpjover 1 year ago

Brilliant, great character development dealing head-on with a key dilemma in the world of human sexuality, wonderful read, can't wait for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A superb look inside the thinking of a cock-hungry slut that no-one knew existed.

CheekyDick1960CheekyDick19608 months ago

I loved it. Loved how you developed Ellie's character. I hope you do write a continuation.

Gym52Gym5225 days ago

EXCELLENT 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.

Congratulations on a beautifully crafted piece of work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLylaVyolet@LylaVyolet
Lyla's my pen name because I love lilacs (the flowers). I write my stories with my friend who's my editor. What I post is really just writing exercises we do for fun so don't expect anything incredible. We hang out and I tell him the story I have in mind and how I want it. We ...