The Midas Experiment - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had also put effort into her hair and make-up and her high heels emphasized her ass. To Luke, this was not the mom he was used to seeing. The mom that would nag him to do things or to be nice to his sisters. This was the other side. The hot side. When they made eye contact, his mother blushed and looked away. A true sign of interest and submission.

His new toy started cleaning, giving Luke the perfect show as her 'uniform' barely contained her assets. When her tits popped out, and they often did, she let them hang until she was done the task at hand and then promptly tucked them away. Luke could have ordered her take her outfit off. But he enjoyed watching his mother trying to maintain her modesty under impossible circumstances.

Before he could instruct his mother to carry out a more personal activity, Alex entered with his sandwich and handed him the plate. Her smile was still more uncanny valley than genuine, but it made her look hotter than her usual resting bitch face. When she turned to leave to carry out her next task of writing lines, Luke caught her taking another taste of her tit sweat. Making a sandwich must of a built up quite a supply!

With his sandwich finished and his room almost clean, Luke instructed Claire over.

"What can I do for you, sweetheart?"

"My shaft needs cleaning," Luke said and pointed to his erection.

Without skipping a beat, Claire was on her knees with her hand wrapped around his cock.

"Well, we can't have a dirty shaft. How would you like me to clean it?"

"It's a two-part process. First, you're going to wash it with your mouth then your going clean it all up with your pussy."

"Of course. How else would you clean a cock?" Claire said with a smile.

Her mouth engulfed him. To his surprise, his mother acted exactly like a porn star in the countless videos he had watched. She spit constantly to keep his cock lubed and used both hands to jerk him before she returned to using her mouth. As her head bobbed up and down, her table manners went out the window and she happily gagged and slurped like a true slut.

Did his mother have a history of always giving head or was the programming automatically giving her that skill? The eye test said that his mother had been a slut back in her day and now Luke was reaping the benefits.

As much as he was enjoying the service, the new tech was too tempting not to experiment with. He opened to the Decor app and activated his new phone's camera.

"Mom, look here," Luke said after carefully making sure the camera view was on her and not him. The last thing he wanted to do was freeze himself. Who'd know how long his mother would keep blowing him. Or how long Alex would write lines while simultaneously becoming a bimbo.

With Claire staring at him, he snapped a picture. She froze with his cock down her throat and her eyes locked with his. Luke carefully grabbed her head and pulled it back so that his cocked was released. Claire's mouth remained open and dripping cum while her hands were now holding an invisible cock.

Luke stood up to get an aerial view and the sight of his mother frozen as a blow job toy almost made him cum right then and there. Luke walked around and took several pictures on his own phone to commemorate the moment. He still couldn't believe how much power the apps had given him, and he couldn't wait to test it on more people.

Leaving his frozen mother, her mouth ready whenever he wished to return, Luke opted to check in on his sister.

***

Brett

"We need to send Midas Tech packing. They have a horrible reputation, and it's only a matter of time before that reputation affects are town," Bianca said on the video call. Brett's redhead mother was a known complainer. "We have enough trouble shaking the party scene our university creates"

Mrs. Jade nodded in agreement. Her bottom half was completely nude, and her were legs spread wide. Brett knelt in front of her and helped himself to her pussy. Not only did he have the chance to explore Haley, but now his boss's body was completely at his disposal. Having her miss the meeting would have sent red flags, so he was limited at what he could do. But with the apps, he would have plenty of opportunities in the future. Besides, eating out Mrs. Jade while his mother ranted was a bigger turn on then he could have hoped for.

"Jasmine, what are you hearing at city hall?"

Brett admired Mrs. Jade's pussy, probing it gently with his fingers. He started with a gentle stroke masturbating his boss, but that wasn't going to last long.

"Well, we've been speaking with their leadership..." A small moan escaped Mrs. Jade's lips, but she maintained her composure. "And they have no plans of leaving. So, whatever we do, it will have to be done by force."

"And there's nothing you can do?" Bianca asked.

"I...umm...." Mrs. Jade was trying hard to ignore Luke blasting her pussy. "If they are breaking a law, we have at least something to work with." She finished her sentence with a moan.

There was silence from everyone in the video call.

"Are you getting off on this?" Bianca asked. His mother had always been perceptive, which was annoying as her son. Brett could never get away with anything.

"Give me a second, someone just walked in," Mrs. Jade said as instructed by a whispering Brett.

She turned her camera and mic off. Brett commanded her to hide the pleasure and hoped that despite how hard he was going to go to make her cum, the programming would keep her straight faced.

To make matters more interesting, Brett sat down on Mrs. Jade's chair and had his boss sit on top of him with his cock deep in her pussy. After making sure the camera only captured her from the chest up and with Brett completely blocked by Mrs. Jade, he had her resume the call.

"Sorry everyone. There was a slight breeze in the office, and it was sending a tickle down my spine," Mrs. Jade said. "Further to my point above, if Midas Tech has not done anything wrong and is not breaking the law there's nothing we can do. We cannot punish them for a previous reputation."

Because bouncing her up and down was not an option, Brett's hands wrapped around the front and found Mrs. Jade's clit. And he did not hold back as his fingers played with her like his was strumming Stairway to Heaven. Hearing his mother talk while he had his cock buried deep inside his boss was a lot hotter than Brett had anticipated. There was minimal physical stimulation. However, between his mother bitching, and the wetness of Ms. Jade's pussy, while she smiled and nodded, Brett was on the verge of cumming inside his boss. It wasn't just him either. Despite her calm demeanor, Mrs. Jade's body was starting to buck with each touch of her clit.

"Do you care to explain, Jasmine?" Bianca asked.

At that moment the bucking stopped, and Mrs. Jade's pussy squirted all over the laptop and camera. Brett came inside her the moment his cock was drenched in her juices. The meeting was silent as they clearly saw something splash their way.

"What the hell is going on?" Bianca asked bluntly.

***

Dua

Dua lay at her pool, suntanning her long slender legs. Her best friend Grace ran over excited about something. Her pale pasty skin could use a suntan of its own.

"Oh my gosh, Dua, I found the coolest little device," Grace said. "It must be like top secret or something and somehow I have it!"

"What are you going on about?" Dua said half trying to ignore her friend.

"It's like a bunch of apps that do different things. Like one of them is the Decor Camera."

Dua took her sunglasses off and looked at her friend. "You have the Decor Camera on your phone?"

"Well, it's not my phone, but yes this phone."

"Bullocks."

"I swear. I froze this guy beside me on the bus and he didn't move until I unfroze him," Grace said. She held up the phone. "Look, I can even assign it to your phone."

Dua looked at her phone and nothing happened.

"Grace, why are you interrupting my me time with this. Clearly, this all a distracting ruse."

"You have to actually use your camera, silly," Grace said. "Go ahead, take a selfie."

To humor her friend, Dua switched to her camera and held her phone up. She tilted her head, puckered her lips and took a picture. Dua had never actually been to Decor, but she had heard stories. The tingle in her pussy was the first reassuring sign that she was frozen and not losing her mind. She desperately tried to move but was stuck in her pose.

"See! I told you so," Grace said. She grabbed Dua's phone and carefully turned the camera off so that she didn't freeze herself.

Dua's outstretched arm barely blocked the sun out of her eyes. Somehow, she felt like she was sweating more being frozen than when she was lying. Same amount of sun, but different circumstances entirely.

Grace turned Dua's head so that she was looking at her friend. After a quick kiss on her puckered lips, Grace held up both their phones again with a new app open. It was called Dollmote.

"And here's the next cool app," Grace said as she assigned Dua's phone the app and then showed her the phone screen.

Dua's body unfroze. Instead of regaining control, her arms bent at the elbows and her mouth formed into a big smile. She felt stiff and plastic, and despite being unfrozen, still found it hopeless to move. Like the namesake of the app, she felt like one big Barbie doll. The tingle that had been in her pussy turned into a longing for something to fill all her holes. And for some reason, she wasn't even mad at Grace. In fact, she was on cloud nine in this happy state. She could be a doll forever if Grace wanted her to be.

"Well, aren't you cute. That's the longest I've seen you smile," Grace said. "Let me show you the last app."

Grace clicked a few buttons and Dua again looked at her screen and the new app take control. Her body was back under control, but her mind still remained in a euphoric bliss focused on serving Grace however her friend requested. Dua tried to get rid of her smile, but the programming wouldn't let her.

"How can I serve you, darling?" Dua said "Would you like to me grab you a drink or rub some lotion. Whatever you need, I'm at your disposal."

"I could get used to this," Grace said.

Like the doll state, Dua was happy to serve her friend as it would lead to greater pleasure. But the state disappeared as Grace let her friend go with the click of a button. Dua took a few seconds to regain her composure, starting with wiping the smile from her face. Once she realized she was in complete control, she snagged both phones.

"What the hell is this?"

"I told you; I found the phone and it had Midas Tech apps on it."

"And this works on anyone?"

"As long as you're in their vicinity and their phone comes up."

Dua saw Grace's phone listed on the app and clicked the Stepford Program app really fast.

"Did you get that message I sent you earlier?"

Grace pulled out her phone and looked at her phone. She smiled and relaxed.

"How can I serve you, Dua?"

"You can start by eating out my sweaty pussy."

"Of course, Dua. It would be my pleasure."

Dua knew that even if Grace wasn't expecting to have the app used on her, she'd be enjoying the experience while she did. Dua lay back down, and Grace knelt between her on the beach chair with her face down and ass up. She pulled down Dua's thong and dove face first into the sweaty mess. Wherever she had planned on going later, her face was going to be covered with the scent of Dua. As for the app, things were about to get a lot more interesting!

12