The Middle Box

Story Info
Master makes me pick a box to decide the day's orgasmic fate.
2.8k words
4.52
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had so much to get done today. Cleaning the house, errands around town, getting a wax.

That all changed as soon as I walked into the kitchen and saw three small boxes on the counter, and him standing there with a commanding smirk. "Pick one, choose your fate for the day," he says.

I giggle and can feel my face already getting a bit red. The three boxes are identical. What's inside them is obviously not. Now it's time to make a decision.

I go for the middle one. I untie the ribbon and open it. Inside, there's a small daisy. I love daisies. They're a happy flower. I look up at him to get some understanding and he's says, "go find the corresponding outfit in your closet. I've set it out for you."

I scurry upstairs wondering what this could mean. I slide open my closet door to find three hangers. I immediately realize what he meant by corresponding outfit. It's a white tube top with a short skirt, covered in daisies. It's adorable and sexy. Then I notice the other outfits. One is basically all leather straps leaving everything exposed. The third is nothing. Literally a hanger with nothing on it. Now, I'm wondering if I picked right. This seems to be the most tame of the three. I get dressed, put on make up and curl my hair. I assume we are going for a spring-type date.

I walk to the door and he's waiting for me, looking sexy as hell. One look from him and I melt.

We get to the car and I go to sit down and quickly move something that's been left in the seat. "I never gave you permission to move that. It stays where it was." he says.

I look at the thing in my hand and realize immediately what it is, and what he meant. It's a anal plug. He laughs and tells me to bring it to him and bend over so he can put it in. "Outside, in front of everyone?" I ask nervously.

"Are you questioning me, slut?" He not asking, he's commanding me to follow orders.

I walk around and bend over and realize my skirt is really short. Any bending at all will show off my ass, and now, the toy he's about to force into it.

Suddenly, I feel a hard slap on my ass! I yelp as I turn to figure out why. "I didn't leave you panties, why are you hiding your pussy and ass from me?" Again, he wasn't asking a question. He slaps my ass again and pulls my thong to my knees. I feel him spread my ass cheeks and spit on my asshole. It's shocking, but I barely have time to process it before I feel him twist and slide the plug into my asshole. He's not being gentle. He owns me and is making sure I don't disobey again.

As I stand up and feel the plug move inside me. "Since you want to show off that fabric, you walk back to your side of the car, keeping it at your knees. If it falls, you get punished."

"Yes, Master."

He watches me as I almost waddle around, adjusting to the toy in my ass, as well as keeping the thong around my knees. When I sit down he starts laughing and orders me to take the thong the rest of the way off, and give it to him. As we drive off he throws them out the window and says, "If you didn't want to lose them, you should have obeyed to begin with."

"Yes, Master. It won't happen again," I say while squirming on my toy.

We drive for about ten minutes before he pulls into a parking lot and I realize where we are. We are going bowling. I feel my face get beet red as I realize I'll be bending over again and again, showing off my ass with a toy inside me.

He gets us a lane near the end. Thankfully there are no families around, but there are more than enough people who are going to enjoy this show.

He helps me get my shoes on and orders me to go first, "Play like you want to win. If you try to avoid bending over to cover your ass, I'll take that ass straight home and it's over."

I know he means it. I already fucked up with the thong. It was one of my favorites, too.

I decide to show I'm here to play. I grab my seven pound ball, give him a wink and turn to knock over pins. That's when I quickly realize walking up to the line bending, aiming and letting go of the ball, all while showing off my plug-filled ass is not easy.

I hear him chuckle and slow clap behind me as the ball slams immediately into the gutter. He pats his leg, beckoning me to sit on his leg. I obey and he begins moving his leg so the plug in my ass moves in a circular motion. Mmmmm it feels so good. "Thank you, Master." He slides his hand up the side of my leg and goes to move it across the top of my thigh when he pats me and says, "my turn." He quickly gets a strike and turns to me, "you're up!"

By the fifth or six round, I find a way to at least get the ball to the pins. I'm no star but I'm having fun. My Master likes to watch as I jump up and down every time I knock down pins As my breasts bounce up and down, in the tiny tube top I'm wearing.

There's a bit of a crowd gathered, they keep watching as I bend over to grab my ball, and then leer as I bend over to throw it down the lane. My Master pretends not to notice, but really, I know he's loving the fact that all these people are seeing that I am his, and bend to his will.

After we finish our last round, he looks at me and says, "good girl, my slut. Time for the next part of our day." He loves watching the jealousy and judgement from others when he calls me his slut and orders me around. I love it.

The next stop is a quaint restaurant with a romantic feel. Before we go in, my Master orders me to bend over so he can remove the anal plug, "for now."

He leaves it in a bag in the car as we go inside and get a table in the corner. The waitress gets our drink order and my Master notices as I watch her ass sway back and forth while she walks away. "Enjoying the view?" my Master asks playfully.

I realize I've been caught, but don't try to hide it. "You know you noticed it too, Master. She looks delicious."

He makes eye contact and tells me to run my hand up my thigh and slide it over to my clitoris and start rubbing it in circles. "Think of her ass, while you get wet for me, slut."

I obey and immediately get flushed rubbing my clit. It starts to feel slippery as I imagine our waitress leaning over with her large breasts in my face. I begin to moan without realizing it and hear my Master say, "now, slide two fingers into your pussy. Deep. Thrust back and forth."

I do as I'm told and get lost in the moment. It feels exhilarating as I sit there, feeling my wetness increase.

"Stop, slut." I'm immediately brought back to the moment and realize how vigorously I've been fingering myself in public. I pull my drenched fingers out of my pussy and hold them up for my Master to see. He looks pleased and grabs my wrist to put them in his mouth. As he sucks the juices off my fingers he slides his tongue between them, splitting them like he does with my lips down there. I squirm and can barely contain myself.

As he finishes tasting me off my fingers, the waitress walks back up, and places our drinks on the table. A scotch on the rocks for my Master and a lemon drop martini for me. She looks at us both and clearly knows what's going on. Has she been watching this whole time? She winks at us and asks playfully, "is there anything else I can provide you?"

I feel my nipples tighten, oh my god, she's flirting with us. She's leaning over again and I can see right down her top. I realize she has a name tag with "Tessa" written on it.

My Master lays his hand on hers and says. "Tessa, would you like to play with my slut? Are you a good girl?"

I feel a twinge of jealousy that he would use my phrase with Tessa but then she grabs the fingers a just plunged into my pussy and licks them clean." I gasp with shock and excitement.

"Can we play, Master? Pretty please?" I beg as Tessa continues to suck on my fingers, giving Master pleading eyes as well, making it clear, she's up for anything.

Master gives us both a devilish grin, says, "this is gonna be fun," and winks.

I let out a squeal and Tessa grabs my face and passionately kisses my lips, and plunges her tongue into my mouth, as she slides her hand under my tank top, grabbing one of my breasts.

I get lost in the moment and suddenly pull away. Master did not give permission for this. I look at him, partly worried I've been bad, but also loving that we are being naughty. I look at him for guidance as Tessa looks over at him, while also pinching my nipple under the tube top.

Master orders Tessa to take us to a room where we can have some privacy and Tessa jumps into action. She takes us into the office and shuts the door and asks, "is this suitable, Master?" She's a quick study.

"Very good. Time to get you undressed," he says and nods at me to get started while he sits in a chair.

I walk over and pull Tessa's tight black shirt up and pull it over her head. Her breasts are being held tight by a lacy red bra that I can't wait to take off. As I pull off her shirt my hands slide down to her snug black pants and pop the button off and slide down the zipper. As I run my fingers around the waist of her pants and begin pushing them down, I realize she's wearing matching red lace panties. As I push the pants down I slide my hands over her ass, squeezing and pulling her a little closer as I go. I'm never the one in control, and I'm loving this moment.

As I finish taking off her pants she leans over and puts her breasts into my face, teasing me, tempting me. I finish undressing her and present her to Master. As he looks her body over, clearly impressed, she reaches over and pulls down my tube top, exposing my bare breasts. "She got me naked! It's only fair, right?"

"Good girls. It's time for my sluts to please me. On your knees, now," he commands.

We obey and reach out to release his cock from his pants. I lean over and get in the first lick, claiming it as mine. Tessa immediately leans in and begins kissing Masters cock too. We begin sucking on separate sides of the throbbing cock and get to the tip and share it in both of our mouths as we start kissing.

Master grabs his cock and leans it towards my mouth as he pushes Tessa's head down to his balls and tells both of us to, "suck like the whores you are."

We both obey gleefully. As I take Masters cock deep in my throat I reach back and unhook Tessa's bra, releasing her breasts. Master grabs my hair and scolds me, "I will let you play in a bit. You are my slut. Don't you fucking forget it. Now, go stand in the corner and watch my other toy suck my cock." He knows I get jealous and what a punishment this is.

Tessa doesn't miss her chance. She deep throats Master quickly and strokes him, working hard to impress.

After a couple minutes of me watching, getting jealous and incredibly turned on he looks at me and says, "you may rejoin us, slut."

Tessa moved to take all the space in front of Masters cock and I decide to work on her instead. I kneel behind her and slide my hand around her side, down her stomach and push my fingers under the lacy red panties that I desperately want to rip off. I keep moving my fingers down and find her slippery clitoris. She spreads her legs so I can have easier access to her body. I plunge a finger into her pussy while reaching around with my other hand and pinch one of her nipples. She jolts with excitement and her head comes off Masters cock.

He leans back and watches as I continue pinching Tessa's nipple and fingering her as she leans back into my body giving herself to me. I lean my head forward and whisper into her "your pussy is mine, my pet." I pinch her earlobe as she moans, "take me, fuck me."

I spin Tessa around and bring her to her feet and kiss her while sliding my hand back down to her pussy. I slide her panties off, leaving her naked in front of me. As I begin kissing down her body, I roll her nipples in my mouth, one and then the other. She leans her head back in ecstasy as I continue kissing down her body. Once I get to her clit, I stop for a moment to gaze at it. I blow my breath on it, making her shiver and cry out, "fuck, fuck me!"

I slide my tongue around her clit and suck on it as I feel her body quiver. She grabs my head and starts trying to hump her pussy against my face. She's putty in my hands as I lick, suck, and play. I feel her starting to lose it when I hear Master say, "no one has permission to cum yet."

I take a deep breath, taking in her scent and beg, "please Master, she's so close and tastes delicious."

"Let me cum, let me cum, fuck me, I need it, now!" Tessa begins begging to be allowed to explode.

Master walks over to a table in the room and tells me to lay on it. I'm a little confused but I obey. He tells Tessa to climb on top, and he guides her to sit over my mouth, while facing the rest of my body. He tells her not to lower her pussy to my lips just yet. He spreads my legs and teases my pussy lips with his cock, and I'm in heaven. Being treated like a toy by my Master and another woman has been a dream for me.

Master starts to fuck me and allows Tessa to lower her pussy onto my face. I commence licking and sucking, while my Master starts fucking me harder. I can tell he's having fun and tells us both, "you may cum as I do," and he explodes inside me.

Tessa's moans get louder as I pull her tighter to my mouth and I feel her orgasming on my face, triggering my own release. It's incredible, she tastes like candy, pouring down my throat.

After we all finish, we climb off the table and look for our clothing. As I grab my tube top off the floor, Tessa grabs me and slams me against the wall, kissing me, tasting her own juices off my lips. She takes her time and eventually pulls away, "God that was good."

Master smirks at me, "what a very good girl you've been."

I can't stop beaming with pride or reliving the last few moments of my life.

Tessa quickly gets dressed and says she needs to get back to work. "Make sure you say goodbye before you leave. One more round of drinks on me as a well deserved Thank You."

As Master and I finish getting dressed he kisses my forehead and asks what I think about the middle box that I picked for the day.

"I know it's not exactly what you planned but it's been glorious. I really need to pleasure you again, by myself, my Master."

"We will get to that, my good girl."