The Whore's Lesson - Learns Blowjob

Story Info
Little bitch had been too naughty. Time for some lessons.
1.4k words
4.1
16.7k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you think you can walk around with your tits hanging out of your clothes and I won't say a word?" He chuckled at me and I took a step back.

"I..."

"Don't even try," He stopped me before I could say anything. "You've been acting like a slut all week. You want some attention? You are gonna fucking get it now," He walked toward me and grabbed me by my forearm. "So fragile yet so stupid."

"Look, Damien--"

"Shut up, bitch!" He shouted and I suddenly flinched. His grey eyes stared into mine with domination and I dared not say another word.

"Now you're gonna do what you're fucking built for. You get that?" His voice was hot when he said it, but his words sent shivers down my spine. I slowly nodded, not wanting to anger him any more than I had already. "Kneel."

My face was pitiful when I looked at him, hoping for him to go softer or slower with his words, but I had angered him a bit too much. He had never made me suck him off. Not that he didn't want it, but I think he knew I didn't like it and also I made up for it by other means.

Now, it didn't seem like he cared what I liked.

"Didn't you hear me, whore?" His voice came in again, sharper. "Kneel!"

I went down on the floor on my knees at his command again and closed my eyes as humiliation washed over me. Just the thought of being in this position was very humiliating to me: to be on my knees in front of him like a slave.

What's worse is I could feel myself getting wetter by the minute.

"Do I have to guide you through it, bitch?" He called out again as he stood in front of me. I knew what he meant so I didn't hesitate and slowly untucked his zipper. I removed his pants and then I saw his boxers, and that he was already a bit hard.

As I was about to remove his boxers too, he slapped my hand away. "Feel it through my boxers. Touch it. Fuckin' worship it before you even see it, cunt."

I squirmed at his words and nodded, rubbing my hands over his crotch. I could feel him getting harder and bigger inside the cloth, with little moans coming out from his side. I continued rubbing both my hands over the hard bulge before taking a step further toward him.

I placed kisses through the boxer over his dick and tried to please him. He moaned softly, reassuring me that he was enjoying it.

"Lick it," His order came in, "Show me how much you want it."

I took a deep breath, knowing how much I didn't like doing this--but I had to. I opened my mouth and my tongue touched against the hard-on, licking the length. First slowly, then fast like a puppy licking his master.

"Back off," He said out of the blue and I stopped. "Take it off now."

I nodded, taking the boxers off of him. His majestic dick came in full view, even bigger than I remembered. I could see how hard and veiny it was, and for the first time, I wanted nothing more than to suck him till he was overwhelmed with pleasure.

"In your mouth, bitch!" He shouted and I brought my hands forward. Before I could touch it, he again slapped them away. "Did I say you could use your fucking hands, whore? Did I? Do just as much as you're told from now, you cum slut!"

I nodded again repetitively, not wanting to go against his wish. I leaned forward with my head and took his cock in my mouth. I flickered my tongue over the tip and was received with some pleasurable moans from his side.

Being motivated, I continued making small circles over the tip of his dick before slowly taking him in my mouth.

"Good bitch..." He said as I started sucking him in a rhythm. "Mmm..."

I tried to take all of his length into my mouth, but was only able to take half. It still wasn't bad, considering this was my first blowjob.

"I have to teach you this too, puppy?" He said as he grabbed my hair, but gently. "This is all you were made for, cunt. To suck men's cock and please them. And you can't even do that perfectly, can you? Useless whore."

I tried even harder to please him, but it was of no use. "Stop," He ordered and I pulled his dick out of my mouth.

"Go and sit against the wall."

I didn't understand his demand but didn't say anything and followed. He came to me and then a small smirk appeared on his lips.

"Now I'm gonna face fuck you as hard and as fast as I want," He said as he put his dick in my mouth, and I couldn't speak. "I want you to open your mouth as wide as you can, bitch. I want you to gag and make all those noises you can. I don't fucking care if your throat hurts or it can't take it. You will fucking take what I give. Got it, whore? I give you meaning in your life. Not just me, every man gives you a reason to live. So do what you were born for."

I shuddered at his condescending words but didn't budge. He first slowly entered his cock inside me and then continued to force it in. I started to gag about 3/4th way in, trying to breathe.

"Breathe through your nose, you cunt!" He growled and I tried to do that. Then he forced the rest of his cock inside me and I gagged badly, my throat feeling filled by his manhood.

"See, you can do this bitch. Of course you can," he murmured as he slowly started to bring it out and in again. "Now treat this cock like you would your God. Take it all in with respect," He said as he sped up and now there was a rhythm. My throat already hurt from the invasion that has never been done before, but I couldn't say a word.

"Now let's try faster, shall we?" He asked, but obviously didn't wait for an answer as he started face-fucking me fast and faster. His cock moved in and out of my mouth every second, his balls almost slapping against my face with each push. He grabbed my hair roughly when I started to move a lot and held me in place. "If you don't take it all in, I will leave your hair. Then with each push, you'll smack your head against the wall. You don't want that, do you, you little dumb bitch?"

I shook my head in a no repeatedly as he chuckled. "Good. Good..." He continued forcing him inside of me and I just took whatever he gave me.

"Open your fucking eyes!" He ordered and I realised my eyes were closed. As soon as I opened them, he spit on my face. Thankfully, it didn't go in my eyes.

"Yeah, so pretty. On her knees, where she belongs." He spat again, this time nearing my eyes. "With my spit all over her messed up ugly face," He spat again, this time on my forehead. "And my cock in her worthless whore mouth. I bet your cunt is dripping from this, isn't it?" He continued as he pushed him with more force now. His balls did literally slap against my face with each push but my gag reflex had already died down. "Mmmm..." He moaned. "Spread your fucking knees apart. Do it, slut." He ordered and I did that. My knees were kind of apart. He stepped back, his cock hanging in front of me now.

He slowly put his leg up and his shoe touched directly at my panties. I gasped. He chuckled. "Little whore likes some attention to her cunt, doesn't she?" He continued to hit my panty with his shoe, this time even stronger. "Ah!" I screeched when he hit my clit roughly.

"Let's see how wet this actually made you, bitch," He said before forcing me down with my hair. I fell down and he turned me around toward him, forcing my legs apart and then pulling me closer.

He touched my panty, which was dripping in my pussy juices already. "Fuck, bitch. You get off this."

I squirmed at his words again and he slapped my pussy. I gasped once again.

"I guess it's time to give this cunt what it deserves. Bring me my belt."