The Mighty Sword named Flame Tongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul finished in her and I took his place, turning Sarena onto her back and lifting her legs up onto my shoulders. I was barely hard enough to penetrate her, but her cunt was hot and slick and I managed to push in. Taking a cue from Jock, this time I fucked her slowly, deeply, deliberately, even using my fingers to pinch and twist her clit in time with my strokes. Mike started to kiss and bite her nipples, and we got a rhythm going that seemed to drive Sarena wild, slowly building to another orgasm. She started to shake and writhe but I maintained my control and it felt like I was dominating her for the first time. She pulled Mike off her tits and kissed him deeply as I emptied my nuts into her quivering pussy, again.

We ran a train on Sarena until early morning, switching places and keeping Sarena in a state of orgasm as long as we could. She literally had someone's or other's cock in her for over three hours at least. At one point, she was simply laying face down on the back of the couch, and we lined up to fuck her one after the other. Several times, when I thought she might be sated, she simply got up and found the hardest cock should could and started riding that one. It was crazy!

When exhaustion finally took us all, she was wet with sweat and cum and cunt nectar, we were all covered in each other's cum, sweat and myself I was too sore to even get a hard-on. I'd cum so much that I felt hollow. Mike had passed out on the couch, Paul was close behind.

We all slept in the next day, I was finally awaken by the smell of coffee around noon. I noticed the shower was empty so I jumped under the hot water until I felt human enough to be with other people.

I lumbered down stairs to see Jock sitting nude at the table, Sarena leaning against his shoulder, both holding hot cups of coffee. I hesitated interrupting their peace, but they knew I was here and I was dying for coffee, so I poured a cup and joined them. Sarena looked over at me and said "Welcome young warrior! Your adventure is legendary." I grinned and replied 'Men will read of it, and jerk off before bed."

12