The Mile-High Clubhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. We have commenced our descent and expect to be landing in about 40 minutes. The temperature in Las Vegas is 87 degrees and, guess what, it's a beautiful day for football."

She turned off the screen.

"Aww!" I whispered, grinning. "Couldn't you have waited for a commercial?"

She found her sunglasses and put them on. Two mirrored lenses stared at me.

"Shame on you, Hughes! Have you no respect for our employer's privacy?"

Her face was quite emotionless - for about three seconds, then a wicked smile gradually fought its way out. Both of us broke into laughter. In the HUD, we could see ghostly images of the four, the two women leading the way to the shower.

I allowed myself to admire the girls' bottoms for a moment. They were worth admiring.

Jan sighed, stretched a little, then refastened her collar button and pulled up her tie before leaning back in her seat.

"You did a passable job with the takeoff, Rook. Let's see how you do with a landing."

"Really?"

Some captains could be quite stingy with landings and takeoffs. This was a treat.

She just nodded.

I adjusted my seat, reached for the sidestick.

"Copilot has the controls."

+

When we'd come to a full stop, I began the drills to turn everything off. I could feel the aircraft shift as our passengers began moving around in the cabin. Her eyes still watching me, always supervising, Jan climbed out of her seat, stretched and yawned unashamedly. For some reason, I wasn't too busy to notice the way her bosom stretched over her blouse.

I noted another four hours and ten minutes treasured flying time in my log, then joined her.

"Let's go," she said softly.

Geordie and his guests were waiting by the door. Geordie looked relaxed, but no less eager to disembark than any other passenger after a long flight. The two women were dressed, their hair in place and their makeup perfect. Aldo's wet hair suggested he'd had a shower, but that was it. Aside from slightly red faces, the four looked like they'd just boarded.

I hurried to get the door open and lower the stairs.

"Take your time," Geordie said. "Game's not until tonight,"

He looked at Jan.

"Nice landing, Captain. We'll see you in the morning?"

"Thank you," she replied, "but that was actually Karen's landing."

One eyebrow rose a fraction of an inch. His smile had returned when he turned towards me.

"Nice landing, then, Karen. Good to have you with us."

After confirming that we had rooms reserved at a nearby hotel, he led the others out into the dazzling sunlight. The others gave us a gracious thank you as they passed, which is always appreciated. Mia actually gave me a private wink; I was surprised how quivery it made me feel.

A man in some sort of uniform pulled a baggage cart out of their way as they headed towards a waiting limo.

Four minutes later, luggage and baggage in back, the limo drove off, leaving us waving at it as it passed. I sensed Jan relax slightly when it was out of sight, but jumped just slightly when I felt her hand slip into mine.

"Like the man said, nice landing, Rook."

It wasn't a particularly professional debrief, but, on the whole, particularly after watching Geordie and his friends, I decided I rather liked it, liked the way her hand felt, too.

Those blue eyes still seemed to fill my world.

I squeezed back, wondering.

And watched her smile grow.

+

Feedback is keyboard fuel, so please take a moment to vote,
if not for this story, then for one you think is better.

This tale was written for the On The Job event, meaning that it had to be set
in a workplace -- in this case, an airplane. But now they've landed.
If - if - there was to be a sequel, how do you think it should play out?
No promises, but feedback would be welcome. Oh, and have fun next time you fly!

Lastly, to the gifted, conscientious pilots and FAA killjoys about to comment - knock it off.
We have the photos.