All Comments on 'The Milf Across The Road'

by mazooman29

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well, yes, a "pert" 2 would be nice.

Now that he's had his fun...surely he has a mate or two that would like some.

Thanks Don

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 11 years ago
Before posting a "pert" 2...

Get an editor, or at least Invest in a spell-checker. I noticed TONS of errors in this. Very distracting.

Here are some of them:

"beggining"?

"over looking"?

"botering"?

"buisness"?

"Racael"?

"hadd"?

"breating"?

"deapend"?

"bagan"?

"tounge"?

"whippered"?

...and misused words such as "pert"

...and other things like him kissing above "a clitoris" - she has more than one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
spell check please

tounge?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice short story

Many young men have similar feelings. Some older women like to tease and enjoy seeing guys get flustered and turned on. Most will show and play but not go all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
learn the language!

if you're going to write, at least use a spell checker and try to learn how to use the english language!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great start

Go a mite slower in the next chapter - character development helps credibility.

It is difficult for an author to do both spell / grammar checking and story-building at the same time - one gets in the way of the other. I would suggest: firstly write the story and once you are at a stage when you are happy with it and can take a break from the story-building, then have a separate grammar / spell checking session (remembering to ignore the story line and story details completely for the moment).

TheOnly_1_4uTheOnly_1_4uabout 11 years ago
Fun Story

Enjoyable story... Yes you need to make sure your spelling is correct, and yes you need to make sure you are using the correct words, but these things are secondary to your ability to develop your story. Do not think about them as they will break the story line in you mind. Find someone on Literotica or a friend who has a grasp of proper English to help with your spelling and grammar.. As a person who produces catalogs and literature for the corporate world, I can tell you from experience that spell checking or proof reading for grammatical content, is better done be a third party.

Good luck in your future endeavors

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous