The MILF Facial Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked herself in her head how she would feel if her husband did something sexual with another woman without Mindy around. She knew that she couldn't say for certain how she would react unless an actual situation was presented to her in real life. However, she though through it and honestly believed she would ultimately be alright with it. She admitted to herself that there might be a tinge of jealousy that it wasn't Mindy giving her husband gratification as she enjoyed giving him pleasure. But she would actually take pleasure in knowing he received enjoyment. She rationalized that even though she wasn't going to tell her husband about the MILF Club and the competition, whether or not she ever did compete, that he would most likely be agreeable to it if she did tell him. If anything, he would likely lean more toward being disappointed he didn't get to witness it than any thoughts of marital betrayal.

Mindy continued thinking about the competition. She thought about how Brenda had told her many of the ladies found guys at their gyms. Mindy worked out almost every day to maintain her hard, sexy body. She began thinking about potential contestants when she was at the gym. As she worked out, she looked at guys in the gym and thought about how she would approach them. She even went to work out at different times than normal to see a variety of different guys instead of just the regulars. She went through the conversation in her head as she watched the guys work out. Ultimately, she concluded she just didn't have the nerve to solicit a stranger at the gym like that.

Mindy also thought about soliciting guys online. That would be easy and anonymous. There was no risk of awkwardness if she got turned down. She searched a few online adult forums. But she eventually concluded doing it that way wasn't really her thing and never contacted anyone.

One afternoon, many of the kids on her son's soccer team were at Mindy's house swimming in the back yard. Mindy looked out the window and started wondering about some of the older kids in the group. There were several guys in the group who had graduated from high school and were playing their last summer league before heading off to college in the Fall. She knew those guys were 18 and "eligible" for the competition. So, she started thinking more about them.

She thought about how Brenda had said some of the ladies brought friends of their kids to the competition. She also thought about how Brenda had told her how easy it was to find a guy receptive to give an attractive woman a facial. This became a real possibility in Mindy's mind. But it still had its drawbacks. Things would be incredibly awkward if she got turned down.

Mindy rehearsed in her head how she might be able to get one of the guys alone and find out if he was interested. She formulated a plan. She got her excuse in her head and imagined the scene and how the conversation would go. She went over and over it in her head. Finally, she decided she would do it.

When one of the 18-year-olds came inside to get a drink from the kitchen, Mindy was waiting at the island counter. "Hello Chad," Mindy said as he entered the kitchen.

"Hi Mrs. H," Chad responded. "I was just coming in to get a drink."

"That's fine, help yourself," she responded. Chad went to the fridge and grabbed a soft drink. "Chad, would you be kind enough to help me for a minute?"

"Of course, Mrs. H. What do you need?" he answered.

"I need some help getting a heavy box down from my closet upstairs. Could you help me with that?" Mindy asked.

"No problem," he replied.

Mindy led Chad upstairs to the master bedroom and to the door of the closet. "It's the clear plastic one with the green lid up there," Mindy commented. "There is a step stool you can use over there."

"Ok," Chad said as he climbed on the step stool and reached for the box.

"Be careful, I think it is pretty heavy," she remarked as he started bringing down the box.

"It's not bad," Chad responded. "Where do you want it?"

"You can set it there on the bed," Mindy stated.

"There you go," he said as he set the storage container on the bed.

"Thank you so much," Mindy remarked. "Could you wait one minute? I only need one thing out of it and then maybe you could put it back up on the shelf for me?"

"Of course," he answered.

Mindy started shuffling through the box pretending to be looking for a specific item. "How is your summer going?" she asked.

"It's going good," Chad replied.

"Are you looking forward to going off to college in the Fall?" Mindy inquired.

"Yes, I am," Chad answered.

Mindy's heart started pounding. She was ready to pop the question, but she became very nervous. Her heart raced faster and faster. She started having doubts. She asked herself "What if he says no? What would happen? How would she ever be able to see him again? She could not avoid him being on her son's soccer team. How incredibly awkward would that be?"

Mindy continued fumbling through the box. She took a deep breath and started to ask, "Chad, have you ever..." She stopped mid-sentence and froze. Her heart thumped in her chest.

"Have I?" Chad asked after a moment of silence. Mindy didn't respond and remained frozen. "Mrs. H?" A long pause followed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I lost my train of thought," Mindy stated. "I found what I was looking for." Mindy chickened out of what she had planned to say. She pulled a random item from the box. "Would you mind putting the box back up on the shelf now?"

"No problem," Chad replied. He put the lid on the container and placed it back on the shelf.

"Thank you so much for your help," Mindy stated.

"No problem," Chad responded.

"Enjoy the rest of your day," Mindy said.

"Ok, thanks," Chad said as he left the room and went back out to the pool.

Mindy collapsed on the bed and let out a huge sigh of relief as her heart rate declined back to normal. She was disappointed she did not have the nerve to go through with asking Chad to cum on her face. However, on the other hand, she was thoroughly relieved there was no embarrassing or awkward exchange such as her asking and him saying no.

Another month went by. Mindy attended the next MILF club party. She had become a regular attending every month along with her friend Brenda. This month's party featured a naughtier theme for the ladies' lingerie. They were provided with crotchless panties and matching bras.

At first glance, the panties appeared to be a simple pair of cute, lace, boy short panties. When standing normal, no one could see they were any different than any other pair of similar panties. However, they had an obvious erotic surprise of an open crotch that made it clear they were designed for one purpose: sexy bedroom play.

"Oh my," Mindy exclaimed to Brenda when she picked up her pair of panties. "These are quite racy."

"Yes they are," Brenda agreed as she pulled up her new panties. "Looks like things may get a bit crazier than normal today. That usually happens when the lingerie is a little more suggestive."

They both finished putting on their lingerie and headed down to the party to mingle. When it came time for the guys to be paraded through, a lady walked through with a large silver platter of masquerade masks for hiding identify. The ladies each took and put on one. Each guy was then paraded through by his lady as normal.

The non-competing ladies then made their way down to the basement theater. As they walked in, a lady was standing at the door with another silver serving platter. The platter was lined with long smooth vibrators. The vibrators were all the same except for their color. Every woman along the line had taken one, so Mindy reached out and took one. She didn't plan to masturbate her pussy in front of the other women, but she didn't want to be the only one who didn't take one either.

She examined the vibrator. It was seven inches long and about an inch in diameter. Mindy's was cobalt blue and had a smooth, rubbery, Teflon texture to it. It felt like it was quite expensive, not a cheap throw away one.

Mindy and Brenda took their seats in the middle of the second row and the show began. After a few minutes of watching the first competitor, Mindy turned slightly and gazed down her row of seats. Both of the women to her right had their legs spread and working their vibrators through the open crotch of their panties.

Mindy turned slightly to her left and saw that Brenda had her vibrator in her pussy. The woman sitting to Brenda's left was also masturbating with her vibrator. Mindy thought to herself that Brenda was right, the ladies were certainly hornier than normal. Mindy looked at the women in the row in front of her. She couldn't quite entirely see for sure because of the lighting and being behind them, but it appeared that most, if not all, of the women in the front row were masturbating as well.

Mindy had on one occasion subconsciously softly played with her pussy through her panties during the competition, but she had never intentionally stroked her pussy or gotten off during the show. She returned her gaze to the stage just as the first contestant exploded and shot his cum on the lady's face. It was a very nice facial Mindy thought, landing five or six streams of cum across her face.

Mindy began thinking about what it would be like to be on the stage competing. As the second pair of contestants started, she imagined Chad cumming all over her face as she knelt on the stage in the spotlight. She became turned on. She subtly looked around the audience again. From best she could tell, it appeared she was the only one not masturbating.

Mindy had been holding the vibrator in her hand the entire time as there was no place to set it other than on the floor. She continued watching the show on the stage. As contestant number two appeared to be getting close to cumming, Mindy parted her legs and turned the vibrator toward her pussy. She touched the tip to her clit and slowly worked it up and down her slit getting the vibrator wet with her juices.

Mindy continued watching the show as the second contest exploded dumping a respectable cumload on his partner's face. As he did, Mindy slipped the vibrator inside her warm slit. The smooth surface of the toy felt good as it parted the walls of her cunt. She slowly worked the toy in and out of her box as the next group got on stage. Once the guy started jerking his hard cock above his partner's face, Mindy reached down and turned the vibrator on.

The initial pulse of the toy in her pussy caused Mindy to jerk. It was stronger than she expected. She hit the button on the back of the vibrator, and it changed rhythms offering a different sensation. She cycled through the different settings as she watched the show, finally settling on one with a series strong, short bursts of vibration followed by a pause, then repeating the burst pattern again.

Mindy's box got hotter and hotter as the show went on and the vibrator pulsated against the walls of her pussy. She again imagined herself up on stage kneeling before the young man eagerly awaiting his load being dumped on her face. This got her even hotter. The guy started jerking faster. His partner was frantically rubbing her pussy as well. Mindy's box become more enflamed from the vibrator's pulses. The pulses began building an inevitable, impending explosion.

The guy on stage blew his load. He shot a rather large stream of cum on his lady's face. It set off his partner and she came too. The sight of it all sent Mindy over the edge. She jerked and spasmed as she orgasmed. She desperately wanted to let go and scream out loud. She tried her hardest to remain quiet as she squeezed her legs together clamping the vibrator in her pussy and continuing to jerk her body to the massive orgasm shooting through her.

Her orgasm finally subsided. Mindy reached down and turned off the vibrator. She sat with it still buried in her cunt as she watched the last pair compete on the stage. As they finished, Mindy finally pulled the vibrator from her slick pussy. When the show ended, a lady passed out towels for the ladies to clean themselves and their vibrators as needed. Mindy wiped her vibrator clean with the towel. Scorecards were then retrieved as normal and the winners were announced.

"That's no surprise," Brenda said to Mindy as the winner was announced. "I think just about everyone in the room came at the same time they did."

"Really?" Mindy said unaware that she wasn't the only one who orgasmed when she did.

"Definitely," Brenda remarked. The ladies in the audience then got up and returned upstairs to mingle for a short while. Brenda and Mindy got dressed and proceeded to leave.

"Ladies, I hope you enjoyed yourselves today," the host said as they were exiting the front door.

"We did, thank you," Mindy and Brenda both said in unison.

"I hope maybe we will see you enter the competition next month?" the host asked as she looked at Mindy. The host asked Mindy this every time she left. "I promise you won't regret it."

"Maybe so. I will think about it," Mindy responded as she always did, but with no real intention of entering the contest.

Mindy thought about what the host said when she got home. She thought about how turned on she got when she imagined herself competing. She briefly relived her orgasm in her head. But then her thoughts turned back to the debacle of her failed recruiting attempt with Chad. She quickly dismissed the idea concluding she didn't have the nerve to recruit a guy.

Two weeks went by. Mindy had given zero thoughts to entering the competition. It hadn't even crossed her mind once in the weeks since the last party. She went to her laptop and checked her e-mail. It had a notification about the next month's party. She logged into the secure website and saw the RSVP deadline as well as the deadline to enter that month's competition. The entrance deadline was in several days, but she paid it little to no attention having no thoughts of competing.

Two days later, Mindy went to lunch with some of her girlfriends. One of the other girls had picked her up. Another mom in the soccer club was picking up Mindy's son along with some others after practice that afternoon. With no need to drive any time soon, Mindy partook in several glasses of wine with lunch along with some of her friends. By the time she got home, she was tipsy.

Mindy went up to her bedroom and looked out the window. Her son, along with a number of other kids, was outside playing in the pool. She took off her skirt and blouse that she wore to lunch and slipped on a silk robe. The robe was elegant. It came down well past her knees so was nothing too sexy or inappropriate to wear around the house with the kids around. She went downstairs to the kitchen for some water.

Mindy gazed out the window and watched the kids playing in the pool. As she did, she noticed Chad heading toward the house. Her heart beat a little faster recalling her last efforts to recruit him for the contest.

"Hello Mrs. H," Chad said as he entered the kitchen.

"Hello Chad," Mindy responded.

"Just grabbing something to drink if that is ok?" Chad stated.

"Of course. Help yourself," Mindy replied.

Mindy started to formulate in her head the words to ask Chad to help her again. But as she thought about it, she lost the nerve and chickened out. She figured it would be even more awkward with the same exact ploy of asking him to get a box off the shelf in her closet and she had not given any thought to a new or better plan. Chad left the kitchen and returned to the pool.

Mindy continued watching them play outside in the pool. She noticed another of the older boys was there. Jimmy. She knew he had also graduated and was there for the summer until he went off to college in the Fall. Just like Chad, Jimmy was 18. She started watching Jimmy closely. Jimmy was a good-looking guy. He had a very fit physique and was a bit taller than Chad.

After a bit, Jimmy climbed out of the pool and toweled off. Mindy watched closely the droplets of water as they dripped from his chest onto his towel. She studied his firm leg muscles as he dried off. She continued watching as he eventually turned and started walking toward the house. Mindy's heart began beating a little faster.

"Hi Mrs. H," Jimmy said as he entered the kitchen.

"Hello Jimmy," Mindy responded.

"Can I grab something to drink?" Jimmy asked.

"Of course. Help yourself," Mindy responded. Mindy watched him closely as he headed toward the fridge. He bent down and grabbed a drink from the fridge and then stood up and closed the fridge door. She was still slightly buzzed from the wine at lunch.

"Jimmy, would you mind helping me with something?" Mindy asked.

"Sure, what do you need?" Jimmy responded.

"I need help with a heavy box in my closet," Mindy replied.

"Ok," Jimmy said.

Mindy led Jimmy upstairs to her closet just as she had done with Chad. He got the box down and she began fumbling through it. Her heart raced as she formulated the sentence in her head. It was the sentence that would unleash either something great or something really bad. And it couldn't be unsaid once stated.

Mindy became even more nervous than she was when she attempted this with Chad. But she had just enough wine still in her to overcome her nerves. She started slightly differently this time. She stopped fumbling through the box and looked at Jimmy. "James, are you the type of guy that can keep a secret?" she asked.

"Absolutely," Jimmy answered.

"Would it be ok if I asked you a somewhat personal question then?" Mindy continued.

"Sure," he replied.

"James, have you ever cum on a girl's face?" Mindy asked. There it was. The first potentially awkward question. The cat was out of the bag. She couldn't take it back. Her heart raced as she awaited his reaction.

"Um... no," Jimmy fumbled out his response being shocked at the question.

"Would you like to try it with me?" Mindy asked. The second and even more dangerous question was out. There was no turning back now.

"Are you serious?" Jimmy said with complete surprise.

"James, I wouldn't tease you about something like that," Mindy responded as she suddenly relaxed. She had no choice now. Worrying would do no good, so she became calm. "This would be a secret just between us. Would that be ok with you?" There was a long pause with no response. "So, would you like to?"

"Um, ya, ok," Jimmy responded. He was still unsure of the situation and whether she was serious, but he wasn't going to pass up on the opportunity even if only a slight chance this was really happening. All of the older soccer kids, including Jimmy, thought Mindy was extremely hot. They had even talked about how hot she was on occasions when her son Bobby wasn't around.

"Good. I'm glad," Mindy remarked. "And James, you can keep this a secret just between us?"

"Yes. Of course," Jimmy answered.

Mindy undid the tie on her robe. Jimmy's eyes were glued to her as her robe fell partially open revealing her satin bra and matching panties to him. She walked over to the bedroom door and closed it. Jimmy heard the lock click as she locked the door. With her back to him, she slowly removed her robe. His eyes were glued to her beautiful thong clad ass as she hung her robe on a hook on the back of the door. He still couldn't believe he was seeing the gorgeous sight in front of him.

Mindy calmly walked over to the window as Jimmy admired her perfect body in her bra and thong panties. She twisted the wand to draw shut the wood blinds. She paused for an extra second allowing Jimmy to admire her perfect ass. She turned around and faced him.

"James, can you take off your shorts for me?" Mindy calmly asked. Jimmy undid his swim trunks and took them off. Mindy admired his half erect cock as he stood naked at the end of the bed. It was a decent size cock and good looking. "Start jerking off for me, will you please?" He complied and started stroking his cock. He was turned on by seeing hot Mindy in her bra and panties. His cock quickly became fully hard. "That's very nice James. I really love watching guys do that."