The MILF Facial Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy continued watching Jimmy jerk off for a few minutes and then walked over to him. She sat on the edge of the bed right next to him and continued watching. "That's it James," she remarked. "Keep jerking off for me." She paused as she continued watching.

"James, I've noticed you and some of the other boys checking me out in my swimsuit by the pool before," Mindy stated. "Do you think I have a nice body?" Jimmy didn't respond. He was partially embarrassed, unaware that he had been caught looking before, but he kept jerking his cock. "Do you like my body James?" Jimmy nodded yes. "I'm glad. I work very hard to stay in shape, so it is nice to be appreciated.

"Have you ever sexually fantasized about me James?" Mindy asked. Jimmy didn't answer. "It's ok if you have. Actually, I would be quite flattered if you did. So, have you James?" Jimmy nodded his head yes again. "Good. I'm glad to hear that." Jimmy got further and further excited as she talked to him. She continued watching him stroke his cock for another minute.

"Are you excited to cum all over my pretty face James?" Mindy asked. Jimmy nodded his head yes again as he continued jerking off. "I am too. Are you getting close?" Jimmy again nodded his head yes.

Mindy got down on her knees and moved into position. She looked up at Jimmy as he jerked his cock directly above her face. "That's it," she said. "Keep going just like that. Give me your cum. I'm ready for it. Cum on my face James." The calmy and sexy way she was talking was getting Jimmy incredibly hot.

Jimmy gazed down at Mindy's beautiful face just waiting for his cum. That was all he could take. He groaned loudly and pointed his cock directly at Mindy's face. He exploded. Cum shot from his swollen cockhead and hit her square in the forehead. The second blast erupted, but he overshot. It landed in her hair. He adjusted his aim as the third blast shot out and it hit her on the cheek. The fourth blast burst out and streamed across her nose and other cheek.

Mindy remained staring up at Jimmy for a few moments as he gained his composure. He continued looking down at her face admiring the cum facial he had given her. It was by no means something from a porn movie, but he had landed three thick streams on her face and forehead giving her a respectable facial, particularly for his first time ever trying.

"Did you enjoy that?" Mindy asked.

"Yes, it was incredible," Jimmy answered as he nodded his head.

"Me too James," Mindy remarked. "Wait here." Mindy got up off her knees and went into the bathroom. She took a quick look at her face in the mirror and then grabbed a towel. She returned to Jimmy and handed him the towel. "Here you go." Jimmy squeezed the remaining cum from his limp shaft. "You can put your shorts back on now." Jimmy complied and put his swim trunks back on. "James, would you be interested in doing that again some time?"

"Yes, definitely," Jimmy excitedly remarked.

"Good," Mindy commented. "Is that your phone in your pocket?" Jimmy nodded his head yes. "May I see it please?" Jimmy handed her his phone and she put her phone number in his contact list as 'Mrs. H.' and sent herself a text. "There you go." She handed Jimmy his phone and then walked over to the door. She unlocked it and opened it halfway. "I'll be in touch. Watch for my text."

Jimmy took the cue and headed toward the door. He continued admiring the cum he had shot on Mindy's face. "Remember, this is our little secret, right?" she stated.

"Yes. I won't tell anyone," Jimmy replied. He left the room and Mindy shut the door behind him. She went into the bathroom to get a better look at the facial he had given her. As she studied the cum on her face in the mirror, she thought he had done a decent job for his first time. She had seen worse in the contest. And, since she had no real aspirations of winning, she figured Jimmy might be her candidate to compete with. Ultimately, she just wanted to experience competing once. She got in the shower and washed her face and hair.

The next evening, after her husband had gone to bed, Mindy sent a text to Jimmy saying, "Hello James."

"Hi," Jimmy replied within a minute or two. Their texted back and forth which read like this:

Mrs. H. - Did you enjoy yourself yesterday afternoon?

Jimmy -- I did.

Mrs. H. -- Would you be willing to do that again?

Jimmy -- Yes, of course.

Mrs. H. -- How about next week?

Jimmy -- Sure.

Mrs. H. -- There is a little party I'm going to next week and I'd like to have you do it with me there. Would that be ok?

Jimmy -- At the party? Like sneaking off to a bedroom or something?

Mrs. H. -- Yes, at the party. But no, while a handful of my girlfriends watch us.

Jimmy -- I don't know about in front of other people.

Mrs. H. -- It will just be a few of my girlfriends watching. They are all very sexy MILFs like me.

Jimmy -- I don't know.

Mrs. H. -- You will get to see all my girlfriends in their very sexy lingerie.

Jimmy -- I'm still not sure about that.

Mrs. H. -- And I will be completely naked when you cum on me.

There was no reply for a few minutes as Jimmy was thinking. He didn't want to do something like this in front of a group of people. But he didn't want to pass up seeing Mindy naked either. He had fantasized about that on more than one occasion.

Mrs. H. -- Don't you want to see my pretty little shaved pussy?

Jimmy -- Yes.

Mrs. H. -- So, you will do it for me then?

Jimmy -- Yes, I'll do it.

Mrs. H. -- I'm glad.

Mindy sent Jimmy details about when the party would be and how long he would be gone. She told him what to wear. Then she sent him information about the car service that would pick him up and bring him to the party. Mindy then made one final request:

Mrs. H. -- I have one more special request. Can you do one thing for me?

Jimmy -- What's that?

Mrs. H. -- Can you refrain from cumming until the party? It is very important. I need your biggest load of cum possible. You can jerk off if you like, but be very careful not to cum.

Jimmy thought about this last request for a bit. He was a horny 18-year-old and masturbated at least two to three times a day. The party was almost a week away, so refraining until then would be difficult. But he couldn't resist a sexy MILF coaxing him saying that she 'needed' his cum. He finally responded:

Jimmy -- Ok. I can do that.

Mrs. H. -- I'm glad. Thank you James. I look forward to seeing you next week.

The day of the MILF Club party arrived. Mindy was excited. She was slightly nervous, but not nearly as much as she thought she would have been. She got dressed and ready to go. Brenda picked her up and they went together as they typically did. Brenda gave her some advice in the car which calmed Mindy's nerves further. They arrived at the mansion and went upstairs to change into their lingerie.

"Looks like we are wearing thong back teddies this time," Mindy commented as she picked up her lingerie from the bed. "These are really nice." Mindy shed her clothes and slipped into her teddy. "And sexy."

"That looks great on you," Brenda commented. "Makes your ass look fantastic."

"Thank you," Mindy replied. She appreciated the compliment. It gave her a boost of confidence that further calmed her nerves. Brenda slipped into her teddy and they went downstairs to mingle.

Mindy enjoyed mingling. But she was a little distracted thinking about the competition. Eventually, it was time for the guys to arrive and Mindy was ushered to a room in another part of the house. She waited there for Jimmy to arrive.

"What do you think of my lingerie?" Mindy asked as Jimmy entered the room.

"Wow! You look hot!" Jimmy blurted out unable to contain his excitement and say something more elegant.

"Thank you," Mindy remarked. "I'm glad you like it. It makes me feel sexy. You look very handsome James."

"Thanks," Jimmy responded.

"I'm so glad you agreed to do this," Mindy stated. "Are you nervous?"

"Ya, kinda," Jimmy replied.

"Don't be," Mindy said. "Just relax and enjoy yourself. This will be a lot of fun. Are you looking forward to seeing me nude?" Jimmy bashfully nodded his head yes. "Good. I'm glad. I hope you enjoy that too."

A moment later there was a knock on the door. "It's time," Mindy remarked. "We are going walk through a reception line of all my girlfriends so you can see them in their lingerie. Enjoy the view. Then, we will head downstairs to another bedroom."

"Ok," Jimmy remarked. Mindy took his hand and led him out of the bedroom. She led him around the corner to the reception line. She slowly led him down the line as he checked out all the sexy women in their teddies. She looked back and could tell he was enjoying the show. They proceeded through the line and downstairs to their waiting room.

Mindy had butterflies in her stomach, but she felt more excited than nervous. She was surprised, but she was way more nervous when she was about to pop the question to ask Jimmy to cum on her face in her bedroom at home than she was now.

Before long, there was a knock on the door. "I think we are first to go," Mindy commented. "Are you ready?"

"I guess," Jimmy replied.

"Remember. Relax. Ignore the spotlight and the girls watching. Just focus on my sexy body and dumping your cum on my pretty face. Ok?"

"Ok," Jimmy responded as he nodded his head yes.

Mindy led Jimmy out of the room and onto the stage. She looked toward the audience but couldn't see anything. Brenda had told her that she wouldn't be able to see the audience with the spotlight shining in her face, and she was right.

Mindy moved around Jimmy a few times and then started undressing him. When she had him down to his boxer shorts, she turned her back to him and rubbed her thong clad ass in his crotch. She turned back around to see that got him instantly hard. She pulled down his boxers and his hard cock sprung free.

"Go ahead and start jerking off for me," Mindy instructed as she looked at Jimmy. Jimmy looked back at her and he complied. He started stroking his cock as Mindy slowly pulled the shoulder straps of her teddy off her shoulders one at a time while she stared directly in Jimmy's eyes. She didn't break their eye lock for a second as she pulled the top of her teddy down exposing her magnificent tits to Jimmy.

Jimmy's eyes got big as he gazed upon her firm breasts and perfect nipples. Mindy pinched her nipples, making them hard, as she continued looking him in the eyes. This really excited him, and she could tell. She proceeded to slowly lower her hand down to her crotch.

Mindy unsnapped the crotch of her teddy and then released it. The tightly stretched material leading down to the snap crotch sprung up to her waist and revealed her neatly shaven little pussy to Jimmy, just as she had promised. Jimmy gazed down up the glorious sight and continued stroking his cock. It was only the second pussy he had ever seen in person.

Mindy pulled her teddy off over her head and was now completely naked except for her high heels. Jimmy eyed her tight, sexy body up and down as he continued jerking off. She could tell he was excited. She got down on her knees in front of him. She whipped her head and flipped her hair back behind her as she looked up at Jimmy. The hair flip by naked Mindy was the sexiest thing Jimmy had ever seen in person.

Jimmy looked down at Mindy's beautiful face. He then glanced further down and admired her perfect tits and cleavage. She noticed this so she squeezed her tits together really showing off her cleavage to him. This excited Jimmy even further.

"Are you getting close?" Mindy quietly whispered to Jimmy as she held her tits together looking up at him. Jimmy nodded his head yes. She released her breasts and gently placed her hands on Jimmy's quads. "Do it whenever you are ready. Cum all over my face. I can't wait for your cum." Jimmy aimed his cock at her face. She then took one of her hands and gently grazed the underside of his balls with her fingertips.

The tickling sensation on his balls was more than Jimmy could stand. He detonated. A huge blast of cum erupted from deep inside his shaft, shooting out and landing across Mindy's nose. The second shot came out with even more force and hit her in the forehead and across her left eye. He proceeded to dump three more thick streams of hot, white cum across her cheeks and lips. He gave her an appreciably larger facial than he had in her bedroom.

When he had finished, Mindy turned her face toward the audience. The camera zoomed in on her face and the crowd of ladies cheered and applauded when it showed on the big screen. She couldn't see it, but the camera revealed every detail of her cum covered face. When the applause subsided, Mindy got up and led Jimmy back to their waiting room.

"That was amazing," Mindy exclaimed as they entered the room. "You did great. That was so much fun. Did you enjoy it?"

"I did," Jimmy remarked.

"That was a really big cumload James," Mindy commented. "I'm very impressed. You should be quite proud of yourself."

"Thanks," he replied.

She cleaned her face and then put her teddy back on as Jimmy got dressed. They waited in the room as the other competitors competed. After a long wait, they returned to the stage to hear their results. They received third place. They accepted their applause and then returned to the waiting room.

Mindy thought to herself that third place wasn't bad. She was a little bit surprised as she thought Jimmy had given her a pretty big facial. She knew that there were a total of six teams that month, so finishing just ahead of middle of the pack on her first time certainly wasn't awful.

The time came and Jimmy was escorted out of the room and taken home by the car service. Mindy returned to the main floor and mingled with the other ladies. Several of the ladies came by and congratulated her. Eventually Brenda and Mindy went upstairs and got dressed.

"We were so glad to see you compete. You did great. I hope you enjoyed it?" the host asked Mindy as they were leaving.

"I did. Thank you," Mindy replied.

"I hope you will compete again," the host remarked.

"Maybe, we'll see," Mindy replied. She thoroughly enjoyed the competition, but she thought to herself that this was probably a one-time thing for her. As much as she enjoyed the competition, she was still terrified of the recruiting process and how awkward it could be if she were ever denied.

"So how was it?" Brenda asked as they got in the car.

"It was fun. But if I'm being totally honest, I was a little surprised I only got third place. He gave me a really good facial I thought. So, who are the two gals that beat me?"

"He did give you a nice facial," Brenda remarked. "But the two girls that finished ahead of you each gave their guy a blowjob and got a decent facial. That's where the weighting of the style points comes into play."

"Ok," Mindy said. "I guess that makes sense. Oh well, I had no aspirations of winning anyway. I just wanted to have fun and I did. So, mission accomplished I guess."

Fall arrived. Mindy attended each of the monthly MILF Club events as a spectator. Each month the host asked if they would see her compete again. And each time Mindy politely responded 'maybe' even though she had no intention of competing.

One day in December, Mindy was at the gym working out. It was about 10:00 am on a Tuesday, a week before Christmas. She hadn't thought at all about entering the competition since she competed a few months ago. She had enjoyed competing, and was glad she had done it, but she hadn't given any thought to competing again. She was not opposed to it. But given her fear of the recruiting process, she had not at all been looking for a new participant.

Mindy was sitting on the chest fly machine resting in-between sets. She eyed a young man she thought she recognized walking down the row in front of her machine. "Ricky, is that you?" she called out.

"Oh hey Mrs. H. Yes, it's me. But everyone just calls me Rick now," he replied. Rick was the son of Mindy's next-door neighbor. He was a fair bit older than Mindy's son Bobby.

"Wow. You look so different. I almost didn't recognize you. It has been a long time." Mindy remarked. Rick had put on a considerable amount of muscle weight since Mindy had last seen him. He was no longer a scrawny high school kid.

"Ya, I don't think I've seen you since I went off to college," he replied.

"Ricky... I'm sorry, Rick. Remind me again where you are going to school?" Mindy inquired.

"I go to State," he answered.

"And you are a sophomore now, right?" Mindy confirmed.

"Yes," he replied.

"What are you doing down here?" Mindy asked.

"It is Christmas break. We got done with finals on the 10th," Rick stated.

"That's right. I always forget college break starts so much earlier than the kids get out of school here," Mindy remarked. "Well, I won't keep you from your workout. It was good to see you. Maybe we will see you again before you go back to school. Maybe at your folks Christmas party?"

"Ok. Nice to see you too," he responded as he walked away.

Mindy had noticed that Rick's eyes had wandered south several times when they were talking. She glanced at the mirrored wall in front of her and saw the image of herself with her nice cleavage showing in her sports bra, mid-section exposed, and her tight yoga pants with her legs spread as she straddled the seat of the weight machine. She hadn't given much thought to the position in which she was seated. She realized he had been checking out her cleavage and body and her sitting position had probably given him a really nice view. She was flattered.

Mindy continued her workout as did Rick. When she was doing one arm dumbbell rows, with one foot on the ground and her other knee on the weight bench, she looked back between her legs and caught a glimpse of Rick. He was a way's away behind her, but she noticed him staring straight toward her. Since there was hardly anyone else in the gym at that hour, she naturally assumed he was checking out her ass as he was in the perfect spot to get a good view. She was again flattered that a fit, 20-year-old was checking her out being she was 15 years older than him at age 35 now. The truth was though, that she had a firm, hard body and was just as hot and sexy as any 20-year-old college girl.

Mindy finished her workout and retrieved her car keys and bag from the locker room. On her way toward the front door, she saw Rick standing at the window looking out. Things didn't appear right to her as he was just standing still staring out the window. "Rick, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing wrong really. I jogged here and was going to jog home. It didn't look like it was going to rain when I left the house. I've been waiting here hoping the rain would let up a bit, but it is still pouring," Rick replied.

"I'm happy to give you a ride home if you want?" Mindy offered.

"Uh, that would be great if you don't mind," Rick responded.

"Of course not," Mindy replied. They headed to the doors. "Come on. Are you ready? Let's make a run for it to the car!" she exclaimed as she ran out the door holding her bag above her head to fend off the rain. She unlocked the car with the remote as she approached and quickly got inside. Rick followed her and jumped in the passenger side.

"Wow! It's really coming down," Mindy remarked. "If I'm all wet after 5 seconds, you would have gotten thoroughly soaked running home."

"No kidding," Rick remarked as he looked over at Mindy. "Thanks Mrs. H." She saw he was taking special note of her nice cleavage now all covered with water droplets from the rain. She again liked the attention.

"No worries," Mindy replied. "But you are an adult now. Please call me Mindy. Mrs. H makes me feel old." She started the car and then drove toward home. It was a short drive to her house, so they arrived five minutes or so later.