The MILF Facial Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did," he replied. "I'm sorry, I think I missed and got some on the bedspread."

"That's ok honey, I'll take care of that," Mindy replied. "Rick, I must say, you are truly gifted."

"Thank you," Rick responded.

"No, thank you honey," Mindy complimented. "I'm going to clean up, but we will do this again real soon, ok?"

"Ok," Rick replied. He was excited that Mindy hinted that they would do that again. Rick got dressed and returned home.

A few days later was Rick's parents' Christmas party. They threw a big party every year. Most years they had at least 100 people stop by during the party. Mindy attended the party with her husband. She was excited to see Rick again. She had been thinking more about the competition and wanted to ask him to compete with her. She hoped she would get the opportunity to get Rick alone at the party so she could ask him.

They arrived at the party around 8pm and greeted Rick's parents. Mindy saw Rick across the room and gave him a little wave. Mindy and her husband mingled together with other couples for a while. They eventually separated to mingle with other people. Her husband was chatting with a group of men and she was talking to a group of ladies.

Mind finally noticed Rick standing alone, so she subtly excused herself from the conversation with the ladies and walked over to him. "Hello Rick," she said.

"Hi Mindy," Rick replied. They exchanged a few more innocuous pleasantries.

"Can I ask you something Rick?" Mindy inquired.

"Of course," Rick excitedly replied. He was anxious to hear her question and where it might lead. Mindy turned to her left then to her right to make sure no one was close enough to hear their conversation.

"Did you enjoy yourself the last time I saw you?" Mindy asked.

"I did. Very much so," Rick replied.

"I'm glad. Would you be interested in getting together again real soon?" Mindy inquired.

"Yes. I would like to very much," Rick answered.

"Good. That pleases me," Mindy responded. She proceeded to tell him about the upcoming party and asked him to attend with her. She explained about how she wanted him to cum on her face in front of the ladies. He was not at all receptive to the idea of doing it in front of other people.

"Please," Mindy pleaded with him.

"I don't think I can do that. Not in front of other people," Rick answered.

Mindy could see that Rick was very reluctant to doing this at the MILF Club party. She could tell it was going to take some major convincing to get him to agree. But she was now determined to get him to go with her. She had already let him see her naked twice, so that wouldn't work as a carrot like it did with Jimmy. She needed something more. She again looked to her left and looked to her right to make sure no one could hear her.

"What if I sucked your cock this time?" Mindy asked. Rick's eyes got big. She paused for a long moment waiting for him to respond, but he remained speechless not saying anything. She looked again to see the coast was clear. "Wouldn't you like to feel my tongue run up and down your hard shaft? And feel my tongue flick, lick, and twirl around your cockhead?" Mindy paused and seductively licked her lips running her tongue in a circle around her mouth getting her glossy lipstick wet. "And just so you know, I can deepthroat. Wouldn't you like to feel my lips wrapped around the base of your big shaft as I sucked in?" She paused again.

Mindy thought about a sales technique that she had learned about in school called the takeaway. Often times when you pull back an offer or tell someone it isn't right for them, it makes them want it more. People want what they can't have. "But it is ok if you don't want to," Mindy said. "I would understand. I wouldn't want to talk you into doing anything you didn't want to do. We can put an end to these naughty encounters if that is what you prefer."

"No, I want to. I will do it," he exclaimed. Mindy's takeaway worked. Rick didn't want their encounters to end. He wanted more. He really didn't want to do anything in front of other people, but he also couldn't resist and pass up getting a blowjob from Mindy.

"Really? Thank you. I'm so happy!" Mindy excitedly remarked. She proceeded to walk Rick through logistics and details. She got his mobile number and put it in her phone.

"And I have one more special request. Would you edge for me?" Mindy inquired.

"What do you mean?" Rick asked.

"I want you to edge for me between now and the party," Mindy stated. "Jerk off until you are about to cum, but then stop right before you orgasm. Then after a pause, bring yourself close, but stop again before you cum. Repeat it several times a session. Do as many sessions as you want or can each day. It will make your orgasm stronger and more pleasurable when I finally give you your big release at the party. Give it a try. I promise you will enjoy it if you do. Can you do that for me?"

"I can do that," Rick replied.

"Don't cum at all before I make you at the party, ok?"

"Ok," Rick replied.

"Thank you Rick," Mindy responded. "I better go mingle now before anyone gets suspicious." She winked at Rick and then walked away to mingle with others at the party.

The party eventually started to wind down. Rick was near his parents in the foyer as people said their thanks and goodbyes as they left. As Mindy was leaving, she gave Rick a hug. "Edge for me tonight please," she quickly whispered in his ear as she hugged him goodbye. She hugged Rick's parents and thanked them for the party, then went home with her husband.

The following evening, Mindy texted Rick just before she went to bed:

Mindy -- I'm thinking about you. Are you thinking about me?

Rick -- Yes.

Mindy -- Did you edge for me last night?

Rick -- Yes.

Mindy -- How many times did you get close?

Rick -- 3

Mindy -- Very nice. That pleases me. Can I tell you something?

Rick -- Of course.

Mindy -- I can't wait to get you in my mouth. I'm thinking about it right now. Are you?

Rick -- I am.

Mindy -- Are you edging for me now?

Rick -- Yes.

Mindy -- That is so sexy. I'm picturing it my mind. Do it four times for me tonight, ok?

Rick -- Ok.

Mindy -- Enjoy. Sleep well.

Rick -- You too.

The next morning, Mindy texted Rick again.

Mindy -- Good morning.

Rick -- Morning.

Mindy -- Did I wake you?

Rick -- Sorda.

Mindy -- I'm sorry.

Rick -- That's ok.

Mindy - How many times did you edge last night?

Rick - 4

Mindy -- Very nice. Thank you. Can I tell you something?

Rick -- Of course.

Mindy -- I just slipped my hand inside my panties. Where is your hand?

Rick -- On my cock.

Mindy -- Nice. Is it hard?

Rick -- Yes.

Mindy -- I love it when you stroke it for me. Are you doing that now?

Rick -- Yes.

Mindy -- I'm picturing it and it is getting me so hot. Keep edging for me.

Rick -- How many times do you want?

Mindy -- 3 or 4 please.

Rick -- Ok.

Mindy -- Remember, don't cum! I promise it will be worth the wait.

Rick -- Ok.

Mindy -- Enjoy. Have a good day.

Mindy continued texting Rick each day to get him turned on. She enjoyed their sexy texts. But, she was also focused on the competition. She started to wonder just how big Rick's orgasm was going to be at the contest. He blew an enormous load naturally, so she couldn't imagine how much it might increase after edging several days before the contest.

The day of the contest arrived, and Mindy drove to the contest with Brenda as usual. The lingerie theme for the Christmas party included a red and white Santa darling stocking and garter outfit. The bra was red with white fuzzy accents on the shoulder straps. The garter belt matched the bra along with small white pom poms hanging off it. The panties were white and red G-strings with a white sheer, see-through fabric on the front panel outlined with red for the border and the straps. The outfit was completed with a pair of white stockings.

Mindy went through the typical routine starting with mingling, then greeted Rick when he arrived, paraded him through the line of women in their lingerie, and then took him downstairs to their waiting room. "Ok, here is how this will go," Mindy said when they got inside the waiting room. "We will go out there and there will be a bright spotlight on us. The rest of the room will be dark, so you won't be able to see much toward the light. Don't worry about that. The only people watching in the audience will be the sexy gals you saw upstairs. We will start off with you facing the audience and spotlight. I will remove your clothes and then prance around you and make a fun little show of it. Just stand there and I will do all the work. Ok?" Rick nodded his head yes.

"When I give you the signal, kneel down on one knee and then remove these garter clips from my stockings," Mindy instructed. "You know how they work?"

"I think so," Rick replied.

"You just unclip them like this," Mindy said as she unclipped one of her garter snaps and then clipped it back. "Got it?"

"Yes," Rick replied. "What is your signal?"

"I will nod my head at you," Mindy replied. "Just watch me and you'll know. After you unclip my garters, then slowly roll my stockings down my legs and take them off, one at a time. It will make for a good show. We'll have fun with it."

"What about your shoes?" Rick asked.

"Ah, good point," Mindy remarked. She paused to think for a second. "It will be sexier if I keep my heels on, so take my shoe off to remove the stocking, then put it right back on, then do the other leg."

"Ok," Rick responded.

"Once my stocking are off, stand back up," Mindy instructed. "I will prance around you one more time. When I turn my back to you, unclasp my bra. Then when I stick my butt out toward you, unhook my garter belt. See where both clasps are in the back?" Mindy turned her back to Rick to show him the back of her garter belt.

"Yes, I see them," Rick replied.

"Then tug the straps of my G-string halfway down my thighs and I will let them fall to my feet. Put your hand out like you are a southern gentleman helping me over a puddle or something. I will take your hand and step out of my panties around my ankles. After I'm naked, I will continue holding your hand as you help me get down on my knees. When I'm on my knees, you can let go and start stroking your cock above my face. After that I will take over. Just follow my lead and do whatever I say. Whatever happens, just remember to shoot your load all over my face and you'll do fine. Ok?"

"Ok," Rick replied trying to take in all the instructions.

"Oh, and above all, just have fun and enjoy yourself," Mindy added.

"It is almost time. Are you nervous?" Mindy asked after a few minutes. Rick nodded his head yes. "Don't be. You are going to do great. You have butterflies in your stomach?" He nodded yes again. "Me too. That just means we are excited. Are you looking forward to me sucking your cock?"

"Yes," Rick replied with a little more excitement this time.

"Good. I am too," Mindy remarked as she winked at him. "You are really going to like this. Enjoy it. It will be a lot of fun."

Moments later there was a tap on the door. "Ok, showtime," Mindy exclaimed. "Are you ready to have some fun?"

"Yes," Rick said as he nodded his head.

"Me too! Let's do this," Mindy remarked as she took ahold of Rick's hand and led him out the door.

They took the stage and Mindy carried out the routine just as she had described it to Rick. She took his clothes off and tossed them off the side of the stage, making a good show of it. He then removed her lingerie as she had instructed. She got on her knees and Rick started jerking off.

Mindy looked up and watched Rick jerk his big cock above her face. She decided to improvise a bit. She stood back up and got behind him. She reached around him and took over jerking off his cock as he faced the audience. She continued this for a short while and then got back down on her knees in front of him. She placed her hands on his thighs and took his cock in her mouth. She took it halfway in, then released it, and then repeated this a few times.

Mindy then licked Rick's long shaft up and down and then worked on his swollen cockhead like she had promised. She took his cock back in her mouth and with a struggle finally deepthroated him. With her lips around the base of his shaft, she sucked in and Rick shuddered from the phenomenal sensation. She did this two more times and then released his prick from her mouth.

Mindy again licked Rick's shaft up and down. She was thoroughly enjoying sucking on his big cock. She was also getting quite turned on from it. She continued servicing his shaft alternating between sucking, licking, and jerking him off. She could tell Rick was really enjoying the sensations as well.

She looked up at Rick and made eye contact as she held his cock in her mouth. This bonded them physically. They both enjoyed the sensation as they looked into each other's eyes. The eye lock sent Mindy down a path from which she would not recover. It ignited a fire in her pussy. Subconsciously, she reached down and started rubbing her clit as she sucked away on his thick shaft continuing to stare into his eyes.

Mindy was getting hotter and hotter. Soon her pussy was burning hot. She surrendered to her carnal desires and lost herself in the eroticism and completely forgot about the competition. She was now sucking off Rick and fingering her pussy not for the show of it, but rather because her cunt was on fire and she craved his cum.

Mindy released Rick's throbbing rod from her mouth and looked up at him. "I want you to fuck me now. Would you do that for me?" she asked him. This wasn't for the competition. She wanted him inside her. She desperately wanted to feel his thick shaft stretch the walls of her pussy and fill her cunt. She had to experience the sensation of his long shaft stabbing her pussy. She wanted to feel him thrust into her box over and over again.

"Ok," Rick eagerly agreed as he gazed down at Mindy's beautiful face. He was immensely aroused and would have done anything she asked at that point. She took his hand and led him over to the long, artsy, flat couch with the curved back on one end. The curved end of the couch was facing the side of the stage, so it did not block any of the ladies' view.

Mindy got on her back, bent her knees up in the air, and spread her legs wide for Rick. He climbed on the couch and placed his knees between her feet. He leaned forward and positioned his cock just above her pussy. He gazed up at Mindy's face. "Go ahead honey, fuck me," Mindy softly said to him as she looked back at his face. Rick slipped his long cock in Mindy's warm box and she gasped as it spread the walls of her cunt.

Mindy couldn't believe how good Rick's cock felt in her fiery box. His shaft continued stretching the walls of her pussy as he slid all the way inside her. "Oh, that feels so good Rick," she exclaimed. Rick looked down at her face as she looked back up at his. He was overwhelmed with the amazing sensation of having his shaft buried in her warm, juicy pussy.

Rick began slowly fucking his cock back and forth in Mindy's wet pussy. Rick thought Mindy was an incredibly sexy woman and that really turned him on. He loved the feeling of his cock inside her as he fucked her. Mindy was in heaven with his large cock and the way it completely filled her cunt. Her box got hotter and hotter with each stroke of his dick inside her. She had long ago forgotten about the competition. By now, he too was unaware of the audience and they were wrapped up in a heated fuck. The heat continued building between them.

"Faster," Mindy commented to Rick. He obliged and picked up his pace. "Yes. Just like that. That feels really good." He continued fucking away at her pussy for several minutes.

"Faster Rick," Mindy said a little louder this time. Rick increased his tempo. "Yes. Like that. A little harder." Rick thrust into her box. "Oh fuck. Yes. Just like that. Keep going. Keep fucking me." He continued banging his cock into her pussy.

"Oh fuck Rick, you are going to make me cum. Yes. Fuck me! Make me cum!" Mindy exclaimed. Rick continued stabbing his long cock in her tight pussy. "Yes Rick. Yes Rick. I'm cummming!" Mindy called out. Mindy convulsed and exploded in orgasm. She spasmed so hard she couldn't get in enough air to formulate an audible scream. Her hard abs contracted, and her cunt twitched over and over sending shock waves through her body.

After Mindy started spasming, Rick got in one last powerful thrust into her box. She continued spasming uncontrollably as she felt his rod quickly slip out of her pussy. Even without his shaft inside her, Mindy's orgasm continued. The next cognizant sensation she recognized was the feeling of warm cum landing on her tits. She opened her eyes but her vision was still fuzzy from the lack of blood in her head as a thick barrage of cum hit her in the forehead. Her vision cleared and she saw Rick between her knees jerking his cock which was spraying blast after blast of cum toward her. Each of the remaining blasts of thick, white cum landed on her face. Her body continued jerking with mini aftershock spasms as he kept plastering her face.

By the time Rick had finished, he had hit Mindy's face with eight or nine volleys of cum. Her face was plastered with a nearly solid white mask of cum from his enormous load. She got up on her elbows and looked back at Rick the best she could through her cum covered eyes. Just then, the audience erupted with cheers and applause. It was noticeably louder than any applause she had heard at one of the MILF Club parties in the past.

Until hearing the applause, Mindy had completely forgotten where she was. She had been enjoying the pounding Rick was giving her pussy so much she was in another world. The applause broke her out of her dream and she realized where she was. She sat up and turned toward the audience. The camera showing the image on the big screen TV zoomed in on her face. The audience erupted with applause and cheers again when they saw the closeup of her face completely covered in cum.

The host came on stage and handed Mindy a towel. The host put her hands above her head and gave a bravo clap. She had never seen the host do this. The audience chimed in again with another loud round of applause and cheers. Mindy wiped the majority of the cum from her face and stood up. She took Rick's hand. Then she took a bow and led rick back off stage. As they started off the stage the host commented, "Practically simultaneous orgasm and a massive facial! Well done you two!"

They went into their waiting room and found Rick's clothes were neatly folded and sitting on top of the dresser. Mindy's lingerie was nicely laid out on the bed. "That was fantastic. You were amazing," Mindy exclaimed. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, it was incredible," Rick responded knowing without a doubt that had been the best sex he had ever had.

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it. You did great," Mindy remarked. "You were wonderful. You felt so good. And I don't want to under sell it either. Truth be told, you were fucking me so good I completely lost track of where we were and the competition. I was in another world. I'm so glad you remembered to cum on my face. And boy did you deliver a great facial. My face was plastered. It was an amazing facial. Good job." Mindy finished cleaning her face with products and wipes left by the host on the dresser. Then she started fixing her makeup. "I think the edging paid off, don't you?"

"Yes, definitely. I've never cum that hard before," Rick exclaimed. "It felt unbelievable."

"I honestly didn't plan on having sex up there, but I'm glad we did," Mindy remarked. "You sent me to heaven. I think I know the answer but will ask anyway. Did you enjoy fucking me?"