The MILF Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six photos. I wondered if the number was coincidental, or if she was intentionally suggesting that I go for a new record of self-abuse. Either way, it would have to wait until later this afternoon, when I got home.

When classes ended, I walked home as quickly as possible. I didn't even wait for Amy, as was the usual plan, I just raced home, hoping to catch my new favourite MILF online. Alas, even though there were other women available to chat, my busty sexpot wasn't among them, and I was focused on her. I perused her pictures, and got an instant erection, but wanted to save it for later. I had an idea of my own.

I heard the distinctive, metallic 'thump' of a ball hitting the rim, from outside, and peeked out my window. Amy was bouncing her ball, and gesturing for me to come out and play. That usually meant she wanted to talk, but today she was going to be a bigger distraction than usual. She was wearing a white t-shirt, and the shorts from her volleyball uniform.

Ah, those shorts. Many times I had watched her leap into the air, and drive a rocket spike into the opponents' court, as a star player on our girls volleyball team. The shorts were of the ass-hugging variety, skin tight, and barely enough to cover her beautiful posterior. They were constantly riding up, and she would reflexively tug them back over her muscular behind, after giving us all a little sample of the delights inside. I watched her for other reasons, as well. Two of them, and those two were currently bouncing nearly as much as the ball, under her t-shirt.

"Jesus, Amy," I breathed, watching her sink a jump-shot, and wobble deliciously. She waved again. I sighed, and adjusted myself in my pants, hoping she wouldn't notice the bulge.

As I walked out the front door, she was bent over, tying her shoe. In those shorts, that just wasn't fair. I swear, I could see the crease of her pussy, covered by the tight fabric. I stood there, watching her ass, for the duration of her task, feeling my cock swell again. She stood, lifted her foot off the ball, and deftly flicked the ball up and off the backboard, passing it to herself as I approached.

"Nice outfit," I smiled, and she wrinkled her nose at the comment.

"Yes, I know. You like the shorts, don't you?" she giggled. I think I saw her eyes dart downward to my crotch, but my own gaze was on the way up from her chest, so I couldn't be sure. I could see she was wearing a bra, but it wasn't the sports model she usually wore for athletic events. It was merely one of her daytime versions, and not made to stop her young, firm, round, mouthwatering boobs from causing a commotion under the thin cotton. She shot me the ball, and took a defensive stance.

"So, why'd you take off so fast after school? I was waiting for you, until someone told me you had already left," she said, pouting a little. "I had to walk home all alone."

"Sorry. I had something I needed to take care of," I lied. "I was focused on that." I was dribbling the ball as I spoke, and she made an unsuccessful lunge for it, drawing my eyes to her chest again. She was in full-tease mode, and bounced on her toes, under the guise of athletic readiness. I knew better.

"Well, did you... take care of it... or are you still distracted?" she asked, a mischievous grin showing she was fully aware of the distraction she presented. She lunged again, and I pivoted away, feeling her softness against my back for an instant.

"Foul!" I laughed, bumping back against her, then spinning left for a hook shot, that bounced harmlessly off the garage wall. Amy retrieved the ball, then backed away, now on offense.

The familiar honk signaled Mrs. Coleman's arrival, and we both waved as she passed. She stopped short of their driveway, and put the window down, waving Amy closer. I just stayed where I was, treated again to a view of Amy's ass as she bent from the waist to talk to her mother. Conversation completed, Amy returned, dribbling the ball.

"Mom sold a house today! She's ordering pizza for us for dinner, and you're invited, if you want," she smiled, shifting from side to side. "We've got about an hour. Think you can beat me this time?"

Score was something we rarely kept during our games, but if she wanted to compete, I was happy to kick her delicious ass. I was taller, and stronger, but she was pretty athletic, and had the distraction advantage. I would have to curb my eyes if I was going to win.

So, for the next hour, we played. I admit, despite my best intentions, she was having an easy time getting past me. At school, she was well known as the possessor of two of the biggest tits in the senior class, easily in the top four, behind three other girls who couldn't hold a candle to her beauty, but whose own chests were larger. As I said, I have a weakness for big breasts, and Amy knew it. She knew I knew she knew it. I knew she knew I knew she knew it.

Yet despite the obvious flirtatious nature of our games, she still remained unresponsive to my moves, dating other guys, but never me. She was part of the reason I went on the website in the first place.

I was still ahead, but the score was very close, when Mrs. Coleman called to Amy.

"Pizza's almost here. Next, basket wins?" Amy smiled, her hair sticking to her sweaty forehead. We were both pretty warm, although my sweat might have had another reason.

"You're on!" I nodded, and focused on her face. She dribbled from side to side, faking one way, then the other, with a shake of her shoulders. I managed to keep my composure, not falling for the booby-bait this time, but appreciating the jiggle with my peripheral vision. She smiled, and stepped back.

"Damn! I see my usual offensive strategy has lost its effectiveness. I'll have to come up with something new."

"Give it your best shot," I grinned back, as she moved forward again.

I don't know what I was expecting. All I can say for sure, is that I certainly wasn't expecting what happened next.

She faked right, and when I blocked her path... She kissed me! Right on the mouth!

My brain locked up. Even though it was only a quick peck, I froze in place long enough that she could have walked around me to make the winning layup. I didn't even turn to watch.

When I did finally turn, she was in the middle of a victory celebration, leaping in the air, and cackling happily.

"I won! I won!" she pointed. "I kicked your a-ss!" she sang. The dance that accompanied the song was worth the loss, as I was free to watch her tits try to escape her bra. She finally stopped dancing, and her boobs stopped a second later.

"I'm not sure that move is strictly legal," I laughed, wiping my mouth of her moisture.

"Legal, shmegal... I won!" she giggled. She sniffed herself. "Ewww. I stink. I'm going to have a shower before pizza. You might want to do the same. Come over when you're done." She cast a playful glance over her shoulder, and jogged across the street, leaving me alone with my thoughts, and an erection that was not going to be denied.

***

Amy answered the door, looking freshly laundered and smug. Maybe she knew what I had just done in my shower, but she probably didn't know that she wasn't the whole reason why.

I had checked on the site. There was a message from... I still just knew her as 'MILFun36FF'. I'd have to ask for her name, sometime soon. Anyway, the message was just a note, saying she had been on, and was eager to chat more tonight. While I was there, I clicked on the second picture she sent today. The first one had been a crotch shot, with her wearing lace panties. In the second one, the panties were pulled up tight... and wedged between her thick, juicy, hairless labia. Those lips looked just so fucking hot, with that image in my head, I blew my load all over the shower wall within seconds.

I must admit, I did feel more relaxed afterward. I dressed, and scooted across to the Coleman's, after leaving my mother a note.

Amy walked me in. I had been in their house before, plenty of times, but not since things had fallen apart for her parents. I noticed a few things missing, presumably taken by her father when he moved out. It felt different.

"I hope you're hungry, Ronnie," Mrs. Coleman smiled. There were two big boxes of pizza on the counter. "I may have ordered too much, but it's a celebration! Did Amy tell you? I sold a house today!"

"Yes Ma'am, she told me," I smiled back. "Congratulations."

Emmaline Coleman was a real estate agent, and reasonable successful, as far as I knew. Her face was on bus benches all over town, so I would have known her as a beautiful woman even if she wasn't a neighbour. She had long, wavy blonde hair, lovely blue eyes, and very kissable lips. How her husband could have cheated on her, I don't know.

They had a pool in their yard, and while that meant I had seen Amy in a bikini often enough to fuel plenty of adolescent fantasies, I had never seen Emma, as she called herself, dressed in any way but proper. Her business attire was all business, and she seemed to carry that over to home as well. Still, I could discern enough to know that Amy's chest was a family trait. Tonight, she was dressed to relax, in comfortable jeans and a baggy sweatshirt.

Amy and I were loading our plates in the kitchen, when Mrs. Coleman came in, holding another box. This one was not pizza.

"What's that, Mom?" Amy asked.

"Oh, just a trinket I picked up. The place is looking a little sparse, so I splurged." She opened the lid, and pulled out a large styrofoam cube, placing it carefully on the counter. Setting the box aside, she gently opened the cube, lifting off the top half. She extracted the contents, and sat it on the breakfast bar, stepping back to admire it.

It was a piece of hand-blown, artisan glass. Rounded at the bottom, it split into two arms that spiraled upwards, intertwined. It was a flaming orange colour, with streaks of red, yellow, and blue swirling through the glass. It looked almost sexual, the way the two limbs twisted together, but that might have been my own warped impression.

"It's beautiful, Mom. Where are you going to put it?" Amy asked.

"I'm not sure. Someplace where it won't get knocked over, I think," Mrs. Coleman replied. "It's one of a kind, hand-made, and kind of expensive, but I felt like getting it, so here it is." She turned it slightly, then turned it back. "I'll find the right place, later. Until then, please don't break it?"

We ate pizza, and watched TV. Mostly, I just listened to the two of them chatting with each other, and killed time until I had to go home. Amy took great delight in telling her mother that she beat me in our game.

"She beat you?" Mrs. Coleman smiled, arching her eyebrows.

"Well, I suppose, yes, technically. I'm not sure it should count though. She kind of cheated," I laughed.

"Cheated? How?" Mrs. Coleman asked.

"Um," I glanced at Amy, who was trying to suppress a giggle. "Let's just say, I've never seen Lebron James use that particular move," I replied.

Amy lost it, howling with laughter, which made me join in. Mrs. Coleman did, too, although she was probably still in the dark about why. It was nice to be a part of happy emotions, in a house where there had been so much pain recently.

***

I excused myself as the time of my 'date' approached. Full of pizza, and eager to talk with my lusty, mature friend, I hustled home. Mom was back from her after-work yoga class, and eating dinner with Dad, who nodded as I came into view.

"Hi honey," Mom smiled, as I passed them in the kitchen. "Did you get enough to eat, or would you like something else?"

"No, I'm fine, Mom," I laughed. "Stuffed with pizza, I couldn't eat another bite. I'm just going to do my homework, and hit the sack. If I don't see you again, then goodnight." I grabbed a drink from the fridge, and headed up to my room.

I grabbed my tablet off the charger, and laid on my bed, logging in as I did. At precisely the agreed time, her icon appeared.

>Hello, Naughty. I see you're here. How was your day? Did you have trouble concentrating today? Did your professors catch you daydreaming, about my pictures?

Professors? No. You think I'm in college, but I'm just about to graduate high-school. As for my teachers, well, no, they didn't catch me, but I certainly was thinking about those pics you sent.

>I'm not sure, I typed. All the blood left my brain. Those were some pretty hot photos.

>Which one was your favourite? she sent.

Besides the two crotch shots, she had sent three more of her tits, from various angles, and one of her ass, showing that the panties wedged between her pussy lips were indeed a thong.

>Well, you know I love your breasts, but I'd have to say, the one of your panties yanked up between the lips of your pussy was the most impactful.

>'Impactful?' Why, I can't say anyone has ever used that word about my cunt before. By 'impactful', may I assume you mean... B-)

I laughed, and typed my response.

>Um, yeah. I did, but only once today.

>Only once? Bored of me already?

>Ha! Hardly. Saving it up for your surprise. I replied.

>I do love surprises. You know, we might have to meet soon. I'm not sure my fingers can take this much action. I was pretty horny all day today. I'm afraid I tied your record. That's a lot of masturbation, for me. I'd rather have your cock do the work.

>Well, he's out, and ready for duty, right now, I answered. Talk to me, hot stuff. Oh. You know... you call me Naughty, but I don't really have a name for you yet, other than 'Goddess of all that is Sexual'. Calling you MILFy just doesn't sound right. What shall I call you?

>Ooooooo, I like the 'Goddess' thing. Flattery like that will get you anywhere you want, honey. Hmmmm, let's see... Call me Angel. Close to Goddess, but easier to type.

>Angel it is.

>So, what's this surprise you have for me? she asked.

>I thought I'd send you something back, if that's alright? I asked.

>You want to send me a dick-pic? Why, Naughty, you really are a bad boy. Please do. I look forward to seeing your big cock. :-P

>Well, I had something slightly different in mind. Something a little more... Interactive. I teased.

>Intriguing. Tell me more.

>The picture of your pussy... I'd like another one, please? But pull those panties aside? Maybe slip a finger in there, too, and play with your clit?

>And?

>And I'll send you a video of me, stroking myself, while we chat. Does that sound okay? I begged.

>Naughty, you are a filthy little man, and I love it! Give me a second. I'll send you a little video, too. Do you have a particular colour underwear you'd like?

>The black lace ones were nice. How about them?

>Sorry, honey. Those are in the laundry. I was just soaking wet all day. Can I interest you in something blue? How about red? she offered.

>I trust your judgement. Surprise me.

One thing was certain. I was as hard as a rock, and despite my attempts to control my urges, my balls were already tight. I wasn't going to last long. I waited patiently. It took about a minute for her to respond.

>Okay honey. I'm ready. I think you'll like my choice. Now, I can't type, and record, and masturbate all at once, so you'll have to be patient with me.

>Certainly, Angel. I'll have the same problem. A third hand would be... handy, wouldn't it? After a lengthy pause, she was back, and a new item appeared in my box.

>I hope this meets your approval. Enjoy. she sent.

I clicked the item, and it began to download. Videos are bigger than pics, and take longer, testing my patience. It was worth the wait.

My screen filled with an image of her crotch, covered by a tiny pair of purple panties. They were silky-looking, and just covered her pussy. I clicked the play button, and it began. A fingertip moved in from the top of the screen, and ran over the hidden lips, revealing something I didn't initially see. The panties opened up, allowing her pussy to pout out through the slit in the fabric. Crotchless! More fingers appeared, spreading her lips open, and dipping into the obviously wet interior. I heard a soft moan, and turned up the volume as her fingers pumped in and out a few times, making wet, squishy noises. Now moistened, two fingers moved to pull back the hood on her clit, which was bright pink, and very prominent. She rubbed it gently.

My cock was throbbing. I realized that I'd better do my own video, before I had a spontaneous orgasm. I propped up the tablet so I could see it, then took my phone in my left hand. Tapping the tablet screen, I restarted her video, and pressed record on my phone.

My hand moved slowly, for the first few strokes. No lube was necessary, as I had plenty of pre-cum dripping down the shaft. About the time her fingers slipped into her cunt, my hand went into overdrive, and seconds later, I spurted, straight up.

Over the years, I've jerked off a few times. Okay, a few thousand times... but even for me, this was impressive. Cum shot up, then splattered down on my belly and hand, even as more was racing upward. It was even messier than last night, and devastatingly satisfying. When I was done, there was cum oozing down my hand, cock, and balls, and puddles of it on my stomach and chest. I had somehow kept from bellowing at the top of my lungs, and was catching my breath, when I ended the recording. I wiped myself with a towel.

>Naughty? You alive?

>Barely. I typed with one finger, while continuing the cleanup.

>So, you like?

>Oh, Angel, honey... you just made me cum like a fucking horse. Yes, I like.

>Do I get to see, horsey?

>Absolutely. Just sent it. It's messy. Have as much fun as I did.

>Oh, I'm sure I will. Give me a few minutes, she directed.

I went to the bathroom, and wiped myself again, finding still more semen I had missed. By the time I finished, I only had a minute to wait.

>Wow! Naughty, your cock? Oh my god! Promise me you'll cum all over me like that! That was incredible. I'm going to save that one, and use it to get myself off again, and again, and again.

>So, it was good for you, too? ;-)

>Fuck yeah! I think I squirted! I'm drenched, honey. I think there's only one direction left for us, you stud. We need to meet, so you can fuck my brains out. God, I want it. It's been too long since I felt this way. Please. Fuck me. Say you will?

My cock read the same thing I did, and despite having just blown the biggest load of my life, he was signaling in the affirmative.

>You'll get no argument from me, I typed, smiling wide. Name the time and place. I'll be there.

>I'll get back to you. Check your box for more pics tomorrow, stud. Goodnight for now, lover. XOXOXOX

Lover. I liked that. I had a feeling that my sum total of sexual experience, which numbered at two, was about to increase exponentially, in the bed of a mature, busty mystery woman.

I couldn't wait.

***

I woke up early. Even though it was earlier than usual, I was quite refreshed. After last night's orgasm to end all orgasms, I had slept like a proverbial log, or rock, or whatever the proverbial thing is. I'm not even sure I moved during the entire night.

After a long shower, I was back in my room getting dressed when my phone pinged. It was telling me that Angel had just sent me more pictures, so I quickly logged in to see what delights she had for my eyes.

The first one was another crotch shot, although this one took it to another level. Her legs were spread wide, and the stump of what appeared to be a huge vibrator was sticking out of her cunt. It was captioned 'thinking of you'.

The next one was the same, except the vibrator was gone, leaving her vagina gaping open, glistening with wetness. It looked delicious.