All Comments on 'The MILF Next Door and Friend Ch. 01'

by barry240646

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BadWolf49BadWolf49over 2 years ago

I loved this very hot story, but did wonder what sort of guy would still be a virgin at that age.

barry240646barry240646over 2 years agoAuthor

Parts of this story representing text conversations were inadvertently omitted because of punctuation. An Edited corrected version with the missing passages has been uploaded

Mrwonderfulll42Mrwonderfulll42over 2 years ago

This story needs to be extended, please, please. It would have been a dream come true to me. I can imagine the three of them becoming a foursome when he comes home from college and brings a girl. This is a very well written story showing sex with love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Normally I'm not a huge fan of incest stories, but I liked this one. Perhaps Julie and Mark's mother could make use of the doctor's office for some naughty medical roleplay in the next or subsequent chapter? Given that it seems Mark has some submissive tendencies for older women, I think it might be a nice little vignette.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't even believe 10 stars is enough, and say BRAVO, and cannot wait to read on. Great work !!!!!!

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

very enjoyable, and he took his mom and Julie being an item remarkably calmly, and taught quickly how to chow down...when I get a little squirt of yummy girl nectar know she's just her first of what will probably be several....

it is a pity both take a razor to their muffins, after all neither schoolgirls needing to follow what current 'fashion' is, and when Julie told him to 'dry her vagina' my immediate thought was he didn't to even try, tho drying her vulva very do-able....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbarry240646@barry240646
Enjoy erotic reading and chat. Non smoker who enjoys good scotch and wine. My age should be obvious. Some of my stories are set in the UK and use UK expressions and vernacular. However, the editor program prefers US spellings and underlines English spellings as wrong. For that...