The MILF Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike and Jessica get caught by a fellow starlet.
6.4k words
4.62
7.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The MILF Next Door - Chapter 2

Starring: Jessica Alba & Eva Mendes

Tags: MF, MFF, Cons, Oral, Titfuck, Facial, Cheating

DISCLAIMER: This story did not happen and is complete fiction. Not all facts will be 100% true to real life.

"YES! YES! FUCK ME GOOD YOU FUCKING STUD!!"

It was a month after my first encounter with Jessica Alba, the gorgeous MILF next door, and the two of us still acted as if it was our first time together. After nearly getting caught the morning after our first hook-up, Jess and I quickly agreed that we had to be very careful not to get caught. So, now, the only time that Jessica and I can see each other is when her husband and kids aren't home. Thankfully for us, Jessica's kids are in school and her husband works, so that leaves plenty of time during the day for our salacious activities. This left us free to be as loud and crude as we wanted without risking being caught in the act.

Currently, I was lying on my back, with Jessica's lithe body bouncing on top of me, her perfect rear slamming into me with every bounce. This was Jess's favorite position, as she loved being in control, while I loved the view of one of her finest assets. The only downside to this position was that Jessica seriously knew how to milk my cock while bouncing on it, so after just a few minutes of her merciless riding, I could barely hold back anymore.

"Fuck, Jess, I'm gonna cum again!" I grunted, trying my hardest to hold back from blowing my third load of the day. Jess quickly hopped off of me, turning around on her knees so she was facing my cock, stroking my lubricated rod as quickly as she'd been riding it just seconds ago.

"Come on, baby, cover me! Cum all over my slutty MILF face!"

There were few words my ears loved to hear more than the cries and pleas from Jess for me to blow a load all over her. Whether she called for me to paint her face, tits, or insides white, it was never long before I abided by her command and spilled my seed. This time was just like any other, and after hearing those naughty words come from the stunning A-list actress, I blasted the brunette's face with a loud groan. Shot after shot of hot, sticky semen fired from my cock and covered Jessica's face, her eyes shut but her mouth open, welcoming all of the cum that happened to make its way into her gullet with a large grin. Streaks of white began to drip from her face, landing back on my cock, but Jess was quick to lick as much up as she could.

Due to a family vacation, Jessica and I hadn't met up for over a week, which meant it'd been nearly a week since I'd last had any release. This meant that after just one orgasm, I needed a bit of rest before I was ready to go again. As I lay down, catching my breath, Jess got up to wipe off her face, although she'd already swallowed most of the remaining load. I sat up to watch as her naked form moved across the floor, her tight ass swaying from side to side with each step. Her body was just mesmerizing, and despite the amount of sex we had had within just a week, I never once was sick of gazing at her perfect figure.

Once I'd finally felt most of my energy had replenished, I stood up and followed where Jess had headed into the kitchen. I walked up behind her, pressing my soft cock against her bare ass, and kissing her neck. Faint purrs of pleasure came from her mouth, her right hand reaching behind us and pressing down on my neck, making me kiss her soft skin even harder. I could see through the reflection in the window that her eyes with closed as she tilted her head up, her moans growing slightly louder as my kisses became more intense. Just as I began moving further down her heavenly frame, the loud ring of the house phone began to ring, which caused both Jessica and I to look in its direction. Jess walked over to it and answered, a frown of annoyance where her sultry smirk had just been.

"Hello?"

I stood and watched as Jessica tried not to sound as disinterested as she looked to be, looking at me and rolling her eyes, a smirk replacing the brief grimace that had just taken control of her lips a moment ago.

"Oh, hi Eva, how are you?"

As Jess spoke, I moved closer to her, returning my lips to the spot they'd been in before we were rudely interrupted by the phone. I was quick to resume the intensity of my previous kisses, as the Dark Angel star tried her best to not moan into the phone receiver.

"Not much, just tidying up the house and waiting for the kids to come home from school. Why do you ask?"

My lips began to move lower as I began to knead Jessica's breasts in my hands, teasing her nipples, which she and I both knew were one of her most sensitive areas. I looked up at Jess as I continued toying with her, watching as she bit her lip to conceal any possible moans from accidentally coming out.

"What do you mean 'look out the window'?"

Despite my infatuation with Jessica's goddess form, those last words caught my attention, as I stopped my attack on her sensitive nipples and turned my gaze towards the kitchen window. For a second all I could make out was the reflection of Jess and I's nude frames, but as I focused on what was outside, I could see a woman watching us. I could only assume this was Eva, the woman Jessica was on the phone with.

"Oh my, Eva, please, you can't tell anyone. My career will be over, ple-"

Only being able to hear half of the conversation had me concerned that Jessica and I had been caught and our short affair had come to an end. But Jessica's look changed from horror to slight confusion as she continued talking to the woman in the window.

"Um, yeah, sure, come right over. Alright, bye," and with that, Jessica hung up the landline and placed it back down. She put her hands on the counter and let out a long breath, clearly worked up from the nerve-wracking conversation she'd just had.

"Everything alright? I mean, is this going to end alright for you?" I asked, hoping the answer would be a resounding yes.

"I'm not sure yet, I guess we'll find out once Eva gets here."

As if on cue, the doorbell rang just as Jess finished, the brunette actress swiftly moving across the floor towards her clothes to get dressed before she answered the door. The last thing she needed at the moment was to be seen answering the front door in the buff. Within seconds, Jess had her sundress and panties back on and made her way to the door to let her next-door neighbor in. I quickly rushed over to my pile of clothes and got dressed. I could overhear Jessica and Eva exchanging pleasantries from the foyer but decided it was best to wait for them to enter the house to greet her.

The two quickly made their way into the house, casually chatting each other up as if Eva hadn't just caught Jess and me butt-naked in her kitchen a couple of minutes ago. As Jess and Eva appeared before me, I quickly recognized the slightly shorter brunette as Eva Mendes, which made the thought of her watching Jess and me even hotter.

"So, this is your boy toy, very nice to meet you," Eva joked, putting out her hand for me to shake.

"He's not my boy toy, he's..." Jess started, but quickly trailed off.

"Michael," I cut in, "Very nice to meet you, as well," I said, grasping Eva's hand in mine, as I tried not to admire the tight-fitting shirt she was currently wearing.

"Well, after what I just saw, I'd find it hard to believe he's anything but," Eva told Jessica, who was clearly embarrassed by the current situation.

"Eva, I'm so sorry you had to see that, but please you can't-"

"Oh, stop worrying, I'm not going to tell anyone. That is, as long as I get some."

My eyes quickly lit up after hearing that, and a smirk crept onto Eva's face, knowing just how much I liked her idea. Several thoughts ran through my head, and in each of them was Eva and I fucking in a different position.

"What? No way!" Jess loudly protested, crossing her arms across her chest. I assumed she wanted to be taken seriously, but all I could think of was how great her breasts looked pushed up.

"And why not?" Eva asked, looking over at her neighbor, her eyes looking over at me every few seconds.

"Because you're married!"

"So are you," Eva said, a knowing smirk made from her soft, pink lips. Well, at least they looked to be soft, and hopefully, I'd soon find out.

Jessica went silent and her face red, she said nothing and looked down at the floor. Eva moved closer to me and ran her hand down my chest until she stopped on the bulge in my shorts.

"Your boy toy here seems to be a fan of the idea, aren't you, honey?" Eva spoke, but I didn't respond, my eyes were shut tight as I enjoyed the slow, loose strokes across my now fully erect dick. Once I opened my eyes, I saw Jess looking over at me, biting her lip and rubbing her thighs together. It was pointless for her to deny how much she liked the idea of watching her fellow neighborhood MILF have sex with her younger lover.

"Alright, fine, but under one condition?"

"Which is?"

"I get to join in," Jess said, a smile quickly replacing her serious look as she reached for the bottom of her sundress, pulling it over her head, and leaving her stark naked in front of us. Eva grinned as well, at both the sight of Jess's nude form and the way my cock throbbed at seeing her naked body again.

"That's the spirit," Eva laughed, removing her hand from my bulge and removing her own clothes. I followed, quickly ridding my body of any articles of clothing, leaving the three of us exposed to the warm summer light coming in through the large glass windows.

Eva returned her hand to my cock as Jess made her way over to us, sensually swaying her hips as she gripped the remaining inches of my shaft with her talented fingers. I groaned at the feeling of the two women simultaneously jerking me off, the pace slow and methodical. With two sexy older women like Jessica and Eva, I knew I'd have to take it slow to be able to keep up with them.

As the two beautiful brunettes continued working my rod, I used the opportunity to check out Eva's body. Her breasts were larger than Jess's, not by a lot, but definitely bigger. Her butt was around the same size, though Jess's seemed to be a bit more toned. Jess also looked to have the better core of the two, as her abs were more prominent than Eva's. Still, Eva was a smoke show, and hotter at 49 than most women were in their 20s. Her face was perfect, her skin tone majestic, and her voice heavenly. Not to mention the fact that she also happened to be joined by another one of the most beautiful women alive, and with these two beauties together, I knew I was in for one hell of a day.

Growing tired of simply letting the two starlets work me, I used my two free hands to start feeling up their bodies. With Jess on my left and Eva on my right, it was no surprise that my right hand went straight for Eva's chest, grasping, kneading, and playing with her large, soft breasts, and tweaking her brown nipples. Eva's soft coos were music to my ears as I teased her as well as she was teasing me. My left hand wandered down to Jess's shaved crotch, rubbing the smooth skin that was just inches away from her wet lips and sensitive clit. I moved closer to her forbidden fruit, carefully running my fingers across her most sensitive of areas, taking it as slow as I could without dropping to my knees and ravishing her delicious cunt right then and there.

"You know, this cock feels great," Eva said, releasing me and sliding down to her knees, "but I bet it tastes even better." And with that, Eva swallowed the first several inches of my dick, forcing Jessica to remove her hand and watch in awe as her neighbor devoured nearly all of my cock on the first go. I let out a heavy groan as Eva's talented mouth slid across my length, saliva covering just about every inch of me. She pulled off my member with a pop, a smile across her lips, as well as plenty of salivae.

"You've got one hell of dick right here, Jess. Nice length, nice width, nice taste, I bet his cum tastes nice too."

"Well, I guess you'll just have to wait and find out," Jess teased, giving me a knowing look and a wink.

I resumed putting my hands to work, using my right hand to play with Eva's orange-red hair and pulling Jessica close to me with my left. The Fantastic Four actress and I embraced, kissing slowly as we enjoyed each other's taste. Her hands rose to my head, running through my curly brown hair as our lips mashed against each other. Both girls worked their tongues, Jess brushing her against mine, while Eva used hers to cover my cock in her saliva.

The double assault on my body felt like heaven, but I needed to get my mouth on something else. I pulled away from Jessica's lips, trying my best not to slip from Eva's as well. I moved my hands down to her chest, feeling up her 34B breasts in my palms, lightly caressing her brown nipples with my thumbs. I continued kneading her left breast in my hand as I wrapped my lips around her right nipple. I licked and sucked on the small nub, lightly biting down on it, which elicited a moan from Jessica. I did the same to her left nipple, switching back and forth between the two every minute or so.

As I worked on Jessica's ample breasts, Eva continued proving her talents in the oral department. She showed no signs of slowing down after several minutes of enthusiastic sucking and jerking. Her eyes shifted between looking at mine and watching herself work, her lips quickly moving up and down my throbbing shaft. I gazed down at Eva while she worked my dick, and she was no longer looking at me, but at Jessica. Her gaze also wasn't one of lust but seemed to be of jealousy. I found this quite odd but thought nothing of it as she continued her attempt to make me cum down her throat, and I continued trying to prevent that from happening.

Over the next several minutes, Eva's vigor increased, her sucking got faster, her tongue licked quicker, and she started using her handle to caress my balls. Her increased enthusiasm, combined with the feeling of her hand on my nut sac, brought me closer to the edge than I'd've liked to be. In the blink of an eye, Eva let my cock escape from her mouth, but it was quickly filled up again with my balls, her eager throat sucking on them like a vacuum while her hand rapidly jerked me off. Eva engulfed my right nut in her mouth and sucked as hard as she could on it, before releasing it with a pop and doing the same to my left one. The feeling of my balls being tugged and sucked on was unbearably close to putting me over the edge, but as I continued to feast on Jessica's wonderous breasts, I knew I would persevere. I also knew Eva could feel my cock throbbing in her hand, she knew exactly what she was doing, and she was confident in her ability to get me to cum soon.

"Ugh, fuck, Eva, I'm gonna cum," I groaned, pulling away from Jessica's tits, just seconds away from blasting her face with what was likely a very large load.

Upon hearing these words, Eva dropped my ball from the confines of her mouth and let go of my cock, leaving me on the edge and throbbing.

"Not yet, honey, there's just one more thing I want to do to you before I can let you cum."

"And what's that?" I asked, my voice slightly strained as I nearly unsuccessfully held back from painting Eva's face white.

"This," Eva smirked, before spitting a heavy amount of spit onto my shaft. She slowly jerked me off, enough to spread the saliva around, but not enough to accidently push me over the edge. In one swift motion, Eva grabbed both of her D-cup breasts and wrapped them around my shaft, squeezing it shut as all that could be seen was the tip.

"Holy fuck!" I loudly moaned, clenching my fists at the incredible feeling of Eva's large bosom working my cock. Jessica watched in awe as her busty friend worked my cock up and down, all three of us well aware that soon enough I'd be over and done with.

"Feels good, huh? Feels good to have your big cock between my tits, baby?"

"Yes, fuck yes, it feels so good," I grunted, "don't stop, I'm so close."

Eva laughed, "In that case, Jess, get down here and get ready."

Jessica slithered off the couch, plopping herself down on her knees beside Eva, and continued to watch as her busty neighbor continued bouncing her large breasts around my painfully throbbing cock. As Eva continued pleasuring me with her all-natural tits, she put her mouth to good use, licking the head of my cock every time it popped up between her cleavage. This was the final straw for me, and after a few more licks and several more of my own thrusts into Eva's breasts, I finally blew.

"Fuck, here it comes!" I shouted, pulling my cock from between Eva's lovely bosom and rapidly jerking it above their faces. Eva and Jessica sat with smiles beaming across their beautiful faces, eyes shut and mouths wide open, waiting to be blasted by my firing load. They didn't have to wait long as hot, sticky spurts of cum fired across both women's faces. The first several landed on Eva, hitting her forehead, right eyes, and lips, while the remaining few hit Jess on her nose and in her mouth. I had to force my eyes to stay open so I wouldn't miss the sight of both A-list beauties being doused in my man juice. After the final shot had made its way onto Eva's tongue, she gleefully took my tip into her mouth, sucking any remaining cum from it. She quickly released it and turned to Jessica, grabbing her head and pulling her into a deep, passionate kiss. The two cum-covered bombshells licked and kissed each other, sharing my cum between them and cleaning each other's faces up. The sight nearly made my deflated cock get hard again, but I was far too exhausted from Eva's teasing to go again for a while. On wobbly legs, I moved over to the closest chair, sitting down and enjoying the view of Eva and Jessica still passionately polishing each other's faces. Eva looked directly at me as she made a show of dragging her tongue across Jessica's cheek, collecting a large sum of cum in her mouth, and happily swallowing it. She then showed me her tongue, proving that none remained.

Once the two had ceased their cleansing, both of them rid of all my jizz, Eva stood up and moved to the couch, taking a seat with her legs wide open. This gave me a wonderful view of her hairless vagina and her long, tan legs. Jessica watched as her fellow starlet beckoned for me to join her on the couch, to which I responded by quickly making my way over her goddess-like body. I sat down next to her as she placed a hand behind my head, pulling me in for a passionate kiss, followed by another, and another, and quickly, we were full-on making out. Tongues intertwined, lips smashing against each other's, hands running through hair, all the while Jessica sat on the floor watching. When Eva and I broke apart, we both gazed over at the 42-year-old mother of three slowly rubbing her pussy while looking at us with a sensual smirk.

"Don't think we forgot about you. Get over here, Jess," Eva said to her neighbor, beckoning her over the same way she did me. As Jessica sat down on the couch, I watched as the two MILFs embraced in a soft kiss. Even though it was only a moment ago their lips had been on each other's, the sight was still beyond words. I decided to join in on the action by kissing Eva's neck, placing quick pecs across her collarbone. This was met with an "mmmmm" sound emanating from Eva as she continued to kiss Jessica, while I put my hands to use as well. Even with her back turned to me, I could still see the sides of Eva's large breasts, so naturally, that's what my hands gravitated towards. I caressed her full, round orbs in my hands while continuing my trail of kisses down to her upper back. Her skin had a salty taste to it, seeing as her tan body had beads of sweat spread across it. Eva and I had both broken a sweat after the intense, blow/titjob she gave me before, but the salty flavor against my tongue just made kissing her feel even better.

12