The MILF Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the two starlets brought their lips apart, Eva turned to give me better access to her ample chest. I changed the angle of my hands now that she was in front of me and held her large mammaries as I put my face in between them, kissing and licking any area of her chest that I could. The same salty taste of sweat was spread across her breasts, which only made me kiss and lick them harder. Jessica decided to join in, following my league by placing light kisses across Eva's neck and shoulders.

"Mmmmm, you two are real good at this," Eva moaned, clearly enjoying the feeling of our lips touching her soft skin.

Jess and I continued pleasing Eva with kisses and licks, but another idea popped into my head.

"I have an idea," I said, withdrawing my lips from Eva's bosom, "Eva, lay down, and Jess, you sit on her face."

"Ooooh, I like this idea," Eva giggled, lying down on her back. The sight of her luscious form from that angle, her sweaty form glistening in the light, had me close to mounting her right there, but I was able to restrain myself.

"Me too," Jessica said, following along by throwing her leg over Eva's face and placing her pussy on Eva's stuck-out tongue. Jessica's eyes quickly rolled into the back of her head as the older woman got to toying with the younger woman's clit.

After getting distracted by watching Eva eat out Jessica for a minute, I decided to get to playing with Eva, placing light kisses against her thighs. I wanted to start slow, before upping my pace as she got closer to an orgasm. I moved from the outside of her left thigh to the inside, getting close to her most sensitive area, before moving to the outside of her right thigh.

"Don't tease me, just eat me," Eva moaned, removing her lips from Jessica's long enough to get her words out before quickly going back to eating the younger woman's snatch. I knew Eva would be very grateful if I gave her a quick orgasm, but I also knew that she'd be even more grateful if I teased her as she did me, which would result in an orgasm as powerful as the one she gave me. I placed my face in her crotch and slowly licked across her moist lips, enjoying the way she tasted and smelt. I could hear Eva letting out soft, muffled moans into Jessica's pussy, which were nearly overshadowed by the much louder moans coming from Jessica herself.

"Mmmmm, yes, Eva, fuck, eat that pussy," Jess loudly groaned, strumming her clit while the MILF underneath her feasted on her delicious mound. The sight was incredible, as I continued to work Eva's pussy, I could feel my cock getting hard again at the sight in front of me and the sounds that were filling the room. I returned to licking and sucking on Eva's sensitive button, slowly building up an earth-shattering orgasm. As I continued working on Eva's bud, I pushed my right pointer finger into Eva's very wet opening, which made her moan directly into Jessica. I slowly moved my finger in and out, while simultaneously pressing my tongue up against her clit. Eva's body began to writhe around underneath Jessica, as she was clearly enjoying the work I was doing on her. I could tell she was getting close, and seeing as I didn't want her to cum just yet, I had to come up with a plan. The sight of Eva eating out Jessica and Jessica's tight body riding Eva's face, and with my dick rock hard once again, I got an idea.

"Jess, get down here and suck me off," I told her, sitting up so Jessica had full access to my hard-on. Jessica smiled as she leaned down, thighs wrapped around Eva's head, and took me into her mouth. The warm, wet feeling of her lips covering my shaft felt great, as I rubbed the brunette MILF's hair as she quickly sucked my dick. Her head moved back and forth as she took my full length down her throat in seconds. "Ack, ack, ack" sounds filled the room as she took me as deep as she could, before pulling completely off me. My cock shone in the light, covered in Jessica's spit as she jerked my slick dick. With a big smile on her face, she dove down under my shaft and sucked on my balls, just as Eva had done. She took one ball into her mouth at a time, played with it for a few seconds, and then did the same to the other. I was in heaven as I watched the talented actress treat my cock like her favorite thing in the whole world. As she returned to my cock, I could feel her moan into it, likely due to the fierce attack on her pussy being done by Eva. Jessica tried her best to continue sucking me off, but as she neared orgasm, she removed me from her mouth and let out a shriek as she started cumming all over Eva's face. I had her lean up so I could watch Eva attempt to drink all of Jess's juices, which she eagerly attempted to do. Jessica threw her hands onto my shoulders to keep herself from tipping over, as her thighs shivered from the sensational feeling that shot through her.

Even after that intense orgasm, Jess continued sitting on Eva's face, though Eva was now only placing light kisses against her pussy. After witnessing her give Jessica a quivering orgasm, I knew that Eva had calmed down from my work on her. That was when I moved on to the next step of my plan. I shifted closer to Eva on the couch and wrapped her legs around my waist, aimed my cock at her opening, and thrust forward, piercing my full length into her moist hole.

"HOLY SHIT! FUCK, IT'S SO BIG!!" Eva screeched, her tight hole clearly not used to a cock of my size. I slowly thrust into her, enjoying the feeling of her warm snatch wrapped firmly around my length. I wanted to thrust into her harder, I wanted to roughly pull her hips against me as I mercilessly fucked the sexy MILF in front of me, but I knew that there was a better way to get her to come, and if that meant I had to go slow, I would have to follow my plan. I continued my firm, long strokes into her, her breasts heaving with each heavy breath. I could tell she was enjoying this just as much as I was and knew just how to bring her to the cusp of another orgasm. As Jessica watched me fuck Eva, I gave her a look that told her what I wanted her to do. She nodded, before leaning down and planting several kisses against Eva's clit. This had just the reaction I'd hoped for, as I could hear Eva moan into Jessica once again.

My thrusts started to get faster and rougher, Jessica's licks and kisses began to get harder, and my grip on Eva's hips began to get tighter. I knew exactly what I was doing, and so did Jessica, as just when I could feel Eva getting to the edge, I quickly pulled out her and Jess did the same, removing her lips from Eva's tender button.

"No, please, make me cum, I need it so bad," Eva groaned, sitting up from underneath Jessica, pleading for me to finish her off.

"Don't worry, you're going to, just not yet," I consoled her, pulling her in for a deep passionate kiss as my hard cock poked her flat stomach. Our tongues fought for dominance as we kissed, the taste of Jessica's juices still fresh on her lips. When our lips came apart, I had Jessica climb back on top of Eva's face, this time having the girls go into a full 69. The next part of my plan called for the girls to eat out each other while I switched between the fucking both of them.

To give Eva time to cool down, I started with Jessica first. I knew exactly how Jess liked it, so when I gripped her waist and pushed my length into her, the pace of my thrusts started fast and only got quicker from there. Jessica loved doggystyle and so fucking her from behind while Eva went down on her was a surefire way to get her to another orgasm. Her round, tan cheeks stared back at me as I forcefully shoved my dick as deep into her as I could, jiggling back and forth as they bounced against my hips. My handle on her waist was firm, but I knew another aspect of this position Jessica loved was getting her ass spanked. So I was quick to make the best of our current position, bringing my hand down on each of her toned cheeks, enjoying the sight of them wobbling with each slap. I continued fucking Jessica for another minute before I felt another pair of lips touch me, which happened to be Eva's. The sight of my balls swinging above her face must have tempted her to join in on working me as well, as she began licking and sucking on each of my nuts. The feeling was incredible, but I wanted to fuck both girls at least a few times before I came again. I reluctantly pulled out of Jessica, which pulled my balls from Eva's mouth with a loud "pop".

I moved over to the other side of the couch and aimed myself at Eva's tight hole, pushing deep inside her and beginning my short, shallow thrusts. After fucking her slow and methodical before, I wanted to get her close to the edge as soon as possible again. Much like before, Jessica knew just the way to do this, licking Eva's clit quickly and rapidly. Between licking and sucking on Eva's sensitive button, Jess would drag her tongue across the exposed inches of my shaft, which only made my already throbbing cock throb even harder. With every slam of my hips into Eva's snatch, I could see her ass cheeks jiggle underneath her. I wanted a better look at them, as I'd yet to admire it as much as I had the rest of her body, so I had the girls flip over, with Eva now on top, her round, plump ass begging to be fucked. Without hesitation, I roughly gripped Eva's hips, aimed my member at her opening, and thrust into her, the two of us groaning at the incredible feeling of her hot, wet hole being filled.

"Oh fuck, that's good. Fuck me good, Michael. Fuck me good and hard."

I took Eva's words to heart, thrusting as hard as I could into her ample rear, watching her cheeks bounce off of my hips with each thrust. The pleasure the both of us were deriving from this was obvious, as I was having trouble holding back my groans, while Eva could no longer focus on tasting Jessica. All she could do was enjoy the feeling of my dick penetrating her sacred snatch and releasing loud, sexy moans each time my tip hit her pelvis.

"YES! YES! FUCK ME WITH THAT FAT COCK!" Eva yelled through gritted teeth as I pounded her derriere with everything I had. Drops of sweat dripped from my forehead onto her lower back but disappeared within the beads of sweat forming there. Wanting a better view of us, Jessica slid out from under Eva and sat on the arm of the couch, sitting with her legs wide open so the two of us could watch as she played with herself. The feeling of Eva's tight pussy wrapped around my cock along with the sight of her ass wobbling and Jessica furiously playing with herself, I was nearing the brink of my second orgasm, but knew I had to get off Eva first. I reached around the MILF beneath me's curvacious form, pressing my hard roughly against her sensitive clit and rubbing it in circles with my palm. Eva began to let out throaty, low groans as I pleasured her body as much as I could.

"Yeah, fuck her good, baby, make her cum all over that big, young cock!" Jessica called out to me, fingering herself as quickly as I was palming Eva's clit. After a few more thrusts into Eva, I watched as Jess's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she had another quivering orgasm, her body spasming as the pleasure ran through her. She slid down off the arm of the couch onto the cushion below her to avoid any injury, her freshly fucked pussy now just inches away from Eva's face. With Jessica out of breath and covered in sweat, it was time for Eva and I to reach the same fate. With my free left hand, I reached up to Eva's plentiful chest and pinched her left nipple, causing her to squeal and her pussy to clamp down on my cock. I could feel the orgasm getting closer, hers and mine, so I knew time was limited. I did the same to her other nipple, eliciting a similar reaction, but this time, it sent Eva over the edge.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" Her pussy clamped down as tight as it could without crushing my cock, an ear-piercing shriek coming from Eva's lips as she had the earth-shattering orgasm I'd planned on giving her all along. As she went through the motions of her orgasm, I could feel my cock was just seconds away from exploding.

"Fuck, Eva, I'm gonna cum," I groaned, barely able to hold back from painting her insides white with my semen.

"Not inside me, I could get pregnant," she informed me, turning to look at me with a worried look on her face.

"Alright, where do you want it?"

"My tits! Cum all over these big, MILF tits!" Eva flipped over onto her back, her large breasts swaying with the quick movement. Eva squished them together with her arms, making them look even bigger than they already were, and looked directly into my eyes as I jerked myself off over her.

"Come on, sweetie! Give Mommy Eva all of that yummy cum! Mommy wants all of that warm cum all over her big fat tits!"

Eva's dirty talk certainly did the trick, as within seconds, I was firing my load onto Eva for the second time today. This time, however, only a small bit of it landed on Eva's face, with just the first two loads making their way to her lips, while the rest of my load landed on her bountiful bosom. After I was certain all of my cum had been shot, I collapsed backward, leaning on the arm of the couch, breathing heavily. Eva was doing the same, as she sat up on her arms and began scooping up my cum into her mouth.

"Leave some for me," Jessica chimed in, leaning over Eva and licking some of my cum from her large breasts. I watched as Eva enjoyed the feeling of Jessica's tongue moving across her skin. After Eva's body was clean of my cum, the three of us decided it was time for our visitor to head out. We all quickly got dressed in case anyone else happened to spot us and we started saying our goodbyes.

"I had a wonderful time with you two today," Eva said to Jessica and me, planting quick kisses on both of our lips, "and Michael, I think it's best I get your number in case I ever need your services again." Eva gave me a wink and a knowing smirk, which made Jessica laugh, which in turn made Eva and I laugh as well. I gladly gave Eva my number, and before she walked out the door, she gave me a quick hug."

"Since it'll just be us next time," Eva whispered, so only I could hear, "I think I'll have to use all three of my holes to please you." With that, Eva made her way out the door and back to her house, swaying her shapely hips side to side as she strutted away.

I guess this neighborhood isn't half bad after all.

12