The MILF Next Door Ch. 05

Story Info
Another day, another threesome.
8.4k words
4.74
41.8k
38

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stephen and Samantha? Really?" Sophia Prester arched one perfectly shaped eyebrow. "I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. It's been two years for Samantha, and Stephen is a good looking young man."

"You're being very philosophical." Bernice Prester took a sip from her cup of cocoa. She was sitting at her desk, laptop in front of her. Her mother's face dominated most of the screen in the maximized Skype window. The copper tressed beauty was wearing a white silk robe tied loosely enough to display a lot of her impressive cleavage, her teen daughter was wearing a grey sweatshirt and blue shorts, as she usually did around the house.

"No real choice in the matter." Sophia shrugged. "I'd have preferred it otherwise, but they're both adults and we didn't raise you three expecting to make your decisions for you. Thanks for keeping me in the loop though."

"De nada." Bernie waved her free hand. "If I'm ever seduced by an older woman, or man, I'm sure someone will let you know." Sophia tossed back her head and laughed freely.

"Why, darling, I didn't know you swung that way." Bernie blushed, the red tone contrasting with her auburn hair.

"I don't... dammit, Mom, you know what I mean." Finally she too laughed.

"I know, dear. I know." The redhead's smile was infectious. "Anyway, I have to get back to your father. We're here for another five nights, and then we've got two weeks in Ireland."

"What do you plan to do there?" The older woman giggled, rising to her feet she imparted a shimmy to her hips that set the robe in motion. "Well other than that." Bernie rolled her eyes.

"Oh, see the sights, meet interesting people. I'm sure we'll keep ourselves busy." Sophia slid a finger across to close the video chat. "Love you, honey."

"Love you too, Mom. Bye."

Closing her computer, Sophia let her robe slither off her shoulders, down her pale back, and over her shapely hips and buttocks. Leaving it crumpled on the floor she walked into the bedroom. John was waiting for her.

*****

When Stephen Prester awoke he was greeted with a faceful of blonde hair. That was no surprise, he had fallen asleep with his arms wrapped around his lover. Samantha Dalton, his neighbour, and mature initiator into the intimate arts, pressed her naked body against his, fitting together like two spoons in a drawer. For a moment he savoured the sensation of her fitting against him, her slim athletic body against his chest, the firmness of her full buttocks against his belly, but something was amiss.

The confusion that accompanied his awakening began to clear, and he realised what was wrong. When they had fallen asleep the previous night, there had been only two people in Samantha's bed. Now there were three.

Behind him a stranger slept, as close as his embrace of Samantha, and just as naked as the couple. As his sleep addled brain began to function correctly, he began to piece together details. The shape was female, thankfully. Large breasts pressed pleasantly against his back, and he could feel the softness of her thighs against his buttocks. He tried to turn his head without disturbing either of the women, hoping to identify the interloper. "Oh, fuck!" He mouthed silently.

Jet black hair pooled on the pillow, and though he couldn't see the woman's face he recognized her instantly. "Esther." He mouthed again. "Oh, fuck!" She was the daughter of Samantha's first lover, Helen, the emerald eyed enchantress who had ravished them both the day before. Stephen had only met the girl in passing, but the teen, almost her mother's twin, wasn't easy to forget. Smitten as he may well have been, he couldn't have imagined waking up beside her so soon. How could she be there? Helen's house was a fair drive from Samantha's. Even if she'd driven over, how did she get in? Did she have a key? His mind aflame with questions, too tense to even enjoy being sandwiched between two beautiful, curvaceous, women, Stephen lay there, the minutes passing slowly.

*****

At long last Samantha's eyes flickered open. Her body ached pleasantly from her exertions the previous day, but relaxing in Stephen's arms was both soothing and arousing. She ground her hips back, feeling him harden against her curves, then turned slowly to face him, wondering if he was still asleep and she could, "wake him the best way". She muttered a soft curse as she realised he was awake, but for some reason he seemed unable to move. "What is it, sweetie?"

Stephen nodded backwards, and Samantha raised her head to peer over his shoulder. "Oh." Her lips moved silently, as she slumped back. "Where did she come from?" She asked soundlessly. Reading her lips, Stephen offered the barest shrug of his shoulders in response. He had no idea either. The blonde tapped her lips thoughtfully, then placed her finger against his in a shushing action. Regardless of their unexpected guest's presence, Esther was asleep, he was hard, and she was both hungry and horny. The blonde slithered down in the bed, gently kissing her way down Stephen's muscular chest and flat belly. Rearing from its nest of short wiry hair, his thick shaft had her mouth watering in anticipation. In the darkness under the covers she parted her lips, sliding them over the boy's sensitive head. As she did so she slid a hand between her own legs, her fingers in intimate contact with her moist, quivering, flesh. A wicked thought flashed through her mind, and as she began to alternate sucking and licking Stephen's proffered organ, she let her free hand travel over Stephen's hip, to caress the hips and buttocks of the young woman behind him. Naked. Completely naked. She felt Stephen tense against her as he realized what she was doing, and she felt his hand on her forehead, cautioning her. Samantha withdrew her hand, concentrating on the pleasant task before her. He was right of course. Even though, in her experience, a girl crawling naked into someone else's bed meant her intentions were not honourable, Esther was still asleep, and the situation complicated by the close relationship she had with Helen. A relationship much closer than the one she had with Stephen's mother.

*****

Stephen bit his lip to keep from crying out as Samantha brought him to his peak. It had been barely four days since the first time she'd taken him in her mouth, but now every motion of lips, throat, and tongue, seemed perfectly synchronized to bring him to his knees, draining him of strength. Rope after rope of his cum erupted from his body, and he felt the constant movement of her tongue as she swallowed every shot.

*****

Samantha's body shook as she frantically fingered herself to orgasm. His cock, the young virile cock that had brought her so much pleasure over the last few days, wilted slowly in her mouth, his taste heavy on her tongue. She was so close... there...

The blonde slowed her breathing, luxuriating in the languid daze that accompanied her climax, resting her head against his thigh, feeling his fingers run lightly through her hair. At length she slid up again, into his enveloping arms, kissing his lips lovingly. She offered him one of her fingers, wet with her juices, and he licked it clean. She cleaned another herself, then offered him the third. She was startled when a soft slim hand took her wrist, Esther drawing the finger to her own mouth. Green eyes held Samantha's blue as the young woman cleaned the finger thoroughly, then traced delicate lines across the blonde's palm with her tongue. Samantha wanted to pull away, but her body wouldn't respond to her commands. The girl was so much like her mother.

Stephen rolled onto his back, Samantha resting on his chest, for a better view. Esther's actions were those of a woman who knew exactly what she wanted, but he wondered how she'd made such a decision after five minutes sharing a bottle of fruit juice. For wont of anything better to do he slipped his right arm under Esther, bringing the two women closer together.

"Good morning." Esther even had her mother's voice, and there was no hint of nervousness in her tone. Her words did break the spell that was keeping Samantha silent, and the blonde asked the most obvious of questions.

"Esther, what are you doing here?" The black haired beauty's eyebrow raised.

"I'd have thought that was obvious. I'm seducing you... well you and Stephen, but I think he'll be easier." Stephen appreciated her candour, but Samantha flushed. She was tempted, but Esther was Helen's daughter and...

"What about Helen... your mother?"

"I wasn't planning to invite her, but if you feel you should... Maybe she'd like to watch. I know I did."

"You watched... us?"

"Of course."

"But..."

"Do you really think Mom's 'secret room' is secret?" The younger woman shook her head. "Timothy and I have known about it for years. I hadt some duplicate keys made from Mom's spare, and gave one to Tim as an engagement present. When Mom's away... well the mice do play. Tim says Glory, his fiancée, loves it... although I don't ask too many questions. There are some things better left unsaid."

"So you watched us... well... you know?" The teen nodded.

"Yes, if you lie on the floor at the top of the stairs, and get the angle right, you get a pretty good view of most of the room without being too visible yourself." A smile that was so like her mother's. "You three put on one hell of a show."

"But why?" The girl shrugged.

"Bored, curious, horny? Take your pick." She glanced up at Stephen, and Samantha was surprised to see a softening in her face. "Or, you know, maybe it's chemistry. I run into this cute, half naked, guy in my kitchen, and wanted to get to know him better."

"But... I was going to call you, we could have gone out for dinner, or a movie..." Stephen sounded puzzled.

"Or we could go straight to the sex stuff first, and do the rest afterwards."

"But..." Esther slid up to silence Stephen's objections with a kiss. His arm tightened around her involuntarily and he responded with all his now considerable talent. Samantha looked on, shaking her head in astonishment. Finally they broke apart, Esther's green eyes seemed to darken with lust.

"Besides, I heard you three talking and I know Stephen wanted to date me." She turned an amused gaze to the blonde. "For a guy who was just... butt-fucking... my mother and her best friend, he's remarkably... principled."

"He is funny like that." Samantha idly stroked the hair on Stephen's chest. "One moment he's kind, compassionate and caring, always trying to do the right thing, the next he's an animal, pounding his cock into you like you're a rag doll." She could almost hear Stephen blush. "The contrast is delicious." Esther's giggle was wicked.

"Aw, you're making him go all red." Esther pecked Stephen's cheek. Turning her attention back to the older woman. "When did you and Mom... you know... first?"

"When we first... had sex?" At Esther's nod. "It was in high school... we were both... well... I was under sixteen. I was obsessed with her and she... well... she liked me." Esther was nodding. "There were a few other girls, but we didn't really get into boys until college. Then things got a bit... wild." Esther nodded slowly.

"Like mother, like daughter, I guess."

"Helen said you didn't have any boyfriends or girlfriends."

"Unlike my mother, I can keep a secret." That smirk. Oh God, Samantha could remember that look. Her hips jerked involuntarily as her pussy pulsed. "No boyfriends, but a few girlfriends." She kissed Stephen lightly on the lips. "Now, one boyfriend."

"Don't I get a say in the matter?" Stephen's tone carried a trace of vexation.

"No." Esther kissed him again. "Men display, women select, and I've selected you." Stephen's eyes turned to Samantha helplessly, but she just shrugged. Truth be told she was enjoying the moment, although Esther's monopolization of Stephen's affections was beginning to arouse some jealousy.

"Does this include, 'forsaking all others'?" The blonde asked. The girl paused for a minute, thinking before replying.

"I could do, 'forsaking all other cocks' I guess, but I do like pussy... a lot." She turned back to Stephen. "So, how about it, Stevie? While we're dating yours will be the only cock I fuck, but I can still date girls." It was Stephen's turn to stop and think. "Not to belabour the point, but I mean that we'd be able to fuck them, together, just like we'll be doing to Auntie Sammie very soon."

"Well... that's a decent proposal... or should I say, an indecent proposal?" Both women looked at each other, then back at him with pained expressions.

"Don't give up your day job." Samantha shook her head. "So... you're serious then?" Esther nodded.

"For what it's worth, if I hadn't seen you three yesterday I'd have done the whole, 'dating with expectations' thing. Even given up girls, if I liked Stephen enough, but this way I get to have my cake and eat it too." She leaned closer and her lips captured Samantha's. "You do have a very tasty... 'cake'." The blonde shuddered, lost in lust as her arms wrapped around the girl. Stephen watched, caught in the moment too. He now had a girlfriend, and now his girlfriend was making out with his lover. This was... weird. Hot, but weird. He groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"Fine... fine... We'll do it your way." Esther broke their embrace long enough to flash him a smile, then returned to kissing Samantha. "Honestly, these last few days have felt like something out of a badly written porno."

"It feels more like a very well written porno to me." Esther rested her head on Stephen's right shoulder, Samantha taking position on the left. Both women felt Stephen's hands slide up and down their backs, rubbing gently. "He does have marvelous hands. How do they feel when... you know?"

"Simply divine." The blonde answered truthfully. She hesitated. "I suppose the elephant in the room is your mother."

"I don't know if I'd call her an elephant, she always seemed rather svelte to me."

"You know what I mean."

"I do..." Esther frowned. "I'm not sure I'm comfortable with my boyfriend fucking my mother. I mean... it's not like I'm fucking his, and I sure can't fuck my own... I guess... I'm going to have to think about that one for a while." Her expression brightened. "Still, plenty of time for that later." She kissed Stephen's cheek. "So how about it, boyfriend? How would you like our first time to be?"

"Well... stand up. Let's see what we're getting." Esther slid off the bed with a laugh, as an afterthought pulling the covers onto the floor, exposing the other two. As she looked them over, her eyes drawn to Stephen's hardening cock, the couple returned her frank appraisal. With the benefit of knowing Helen in her youth, Samantha could only marvel at how alike they were at the same age. Neither of her own daughters had taken after her as closely, indeed she saw more of David's sisters in them, but Esther could have been a dead ringer for teenage Helen. The same heavy breasts and hourglass figure. The same jet black hair and flashing green eyes, the same pale skin tone. Her pubic hair was waxed bare, like her mother's currently. Fashion changes. Stephen likewise could see the similarity, although his comparison was with the older woman. Part of him noted that, should this prove to be a lasting relationship, Esther would still be a gorgeous woman in maturity. "Turn around, spread your cheeks."

Esther poked out her tongue at him but obeyed, leaning forward so as to present herself to his hungry gaze. The crinkled folds of her inner lips glistened, on display between the smooth swollen labia. Above them the puckered star of her anus. "Like what you see, big boy? Want to ram that big cock in my tight little cunt? Want to fuck my virgin ass?"

"Yes... yes... and yes." Stephen felt the blonde's hand wrap around his shaft, slowly pumping. Esther climbed back onto the bed, kneeling beside him, her lips brushing against his.

"Be gentle, big boy." Her voice was husky. "It's my first time." Stephen kissed her then, his hand holding her head, his lips almost bruising as she yielded, his tongue sliding over hers, invading her mouth. At length, when he broke the kiss, she exhaled slowly, her expression unreadable. "Damn, you are one hell of a good kisser."

"A lot of natural talent... and some practise." Samantha noted.

"Forget sex. I just want to make out for the next four hours."

"Well... I could work with that." Samantha dropped her head to lick the tip of Stephen's cock. "You can do the kissing, and I'll do the fucking. Division of labour, don't you know?"

Esther inhaled through her teeth. "How's he with eating pussy?"

"Pretty good. I certainly have no complaints."

"That sounds promising." She turned back to Stephen, sliding the pillow from under his head so he lay flat on the mattress. "How about it, big boy? Aunty Sam will ride your cock for a while, while you eat my puss, and then we'll switch around." Stephen nodded, his throat a little dry, nervous with anticipation. "Good boy."

Samantha rose to straddle her young lover. She considered teasing him for a moment, but her need was too great and she simply sank down, feeling the wonderful fullness as he was buried in her slick, silky, depths. Esther swung astride Stephen's head, settling down so his tongue had easy access to her cunt. Obligingly Stephen swirled that organ between her delicate petals, her taste similar, yet different, to Samantha's, and just as intoxicating. His tongue rasped over her clitoris and the teen squirmed delightedly.

"Damn, that's good." Esther leaned forward, and Samantha's lips met hers in a slow, sensual, kiss. Lips parted, tongues caressed. Samantha's fingers found the girl's nipples, twisting them lightly. The girl moaned softly and Samantha twisted harder, digging in with her short nails. Esther whimpered, tears in her bright eyes. She emulated Samantha's movements, her fingers finding the blonde's nipples, her nails biting into those sensitive buds, and it was Samantha's turn to gasp as lightning shot from her breasts to her clitoris. Samantha's hands slid behind the girl's back, caressing her gently, tenderly, fingertips running from the nape of her neck down her spine to the full curves of her buttocks, then up again. "He's a... good... boy." Esther groaned, suddenly shuddering in orgasm.

"Yes he is." Samantha rose up, allowing Stephen to slip from her body, easing the younger woman down. "Time to reward him." Esther smiled as she caught Samantha's meaning, the blonde guiding the boy's rigid tool, slick with her juices, into the girl's mouth. "Remember, no teeth." The black haired beauty giggled in response. The blonde lay alongside the young couple, brushing Esther's hair back so she could watch more closely. "Just wrap your hand around the base while you're sucking him. I'm guessing you can't throat him." A shake of the head. "It takes a bit of practise, but you'll get it. Just slide your hand up and down with your lips, and twist it gently, not too gently." A giggle of her own. "Boys like a firmer touch than girls do. It took me a while to learn that." Esther took a firmer grip, her fist sliding up and down Stephen's shaft in a figure eight motion, the boy groaning his appreciation. "Good girl."

Samantha took the time to explore the teenage girl's body with a featherlight touch that would have been wasted on Stephen, constantly struck by the similarity to her mother. Even the way the girl responded to each caress reminded the blonde of the eighteen year old Helen. The older woman pushed the teen's hair up to expose the nape of her neck, feeling the girl shudder as she ran her tongue lightly through the fine hair there. She felt more than heard the whimper as the combined sensations brought Esther to another climax. The dark haired girl rolled sideways, curling into a ball, knees to her chest, as she gasped for breath.