All Comments on 'The MILF Next Door Ch. 05'

by Argonaut_1975

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written and. . .

Evocatively erotic. You've painted an easy-to-imagine (although likely improbable?) set of characters and their interplay. You cause the reader to wonder "just how many Samatha's are out there and how would I find one?"

You've left this last chapter configured to go in any number of directions. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope a new chapter arrives soon 🤞🏻

HornyPaulHornyPaulover 6 years ago
Really enjoy this series

Great stories to date.

Looking forward to more chapters soon

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Another Wonderful Chapter!

Esther knew what she wanted and Samantha and Stephen were just the two to provide her sexual training. She has quickly changed into the Slut her mother is. Looking forward to reading more chapters. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too kinky, very little affection.

This is becoming a swinger piece. Too much BDSM. And anal sex. And dom/sub. I am still with you but... Chapter 5 was an improvement over Chapter 4. I guess my real problem is that Stephen is becoming a sex toy for three lesbians with various dom/sub relationships to which he is contributing nothing of substance e. g. "Don't I have any say in the matter?" I see no future for him in any of these relationships. If that doesn't change, I'm out. It began very promising, but is getting lost in the sex detail.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_1975over 4 years agoAuthor
Helen and Samantha have history.

So yes, their history will tend to dominate when they're together.

I don't think they'd describe themselves as lesbian. They just enjoy sex with other women.

Stephen is heading into a relationship with Esther, with Samantha and Helen doing more of their own thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous