The MILF Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright. Stephen, bring that lovely cock up to her hole, and hold steady. Esther, you're going to control his entry, pushing back onto him as you feel comfortable." The young couple followed her instructions, and Samantha giggled with pleasure, her view was restricted to the girl's dripping sex, Stephen's muscular thighs, heavy balls, and slick shaft, but it was a view she had no complaints about. "Stephen, do not push. Let Esther control this time." His grunted assent. "You want to fuck her ass in the future, don't you?" Another grunt. "Then don't ruin this time for her. Esther?" A shift. "Just relax and press yourself back slowly. You'll feel a stretch, maybe a slight twinge, but if you're feeling real pain stop and tell me."

Esther hesitated, then slowly began to push back against Stephen's unyielding flesh. Samantha bit her lip in suppressed excitement watching the girl's sphincter slowly expand to admit her lover's cock. She raised her head, the girl jumping slightly as the older woman's tongue teased her clitoris. Esther was panting, her body beginning to adjust to the unnatural intrusion. Samantha found herself holding her breath as the head slipped past the portal. She heard the girl's gasp as that point was passed.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" She felt a motion against her thigh, the girl nodding her head, then heard her voice, a touch of the strain she was experiencing coming through.

"I'm fine... It's... I've never..." Samantha smirked again.

"Believe me, sweetie, I know how you're feeling." The girl shook as she chuckled weakly.

"I guess you do at that." Esther pushed back gingerly. "I think... I think I can take it all now. Stephen?"

"You want me to push?" The boy was quick, Samantha mused, at least with the right motivation.

"Yes, but... be gentle." Her tone hardened. "If you aren't I promise... I'll bend you over and fuck you with a big strapon."

"Promises, promises," Stephen's voice didn't even waver at the threat. His hands were firm on Esther's smooth hips as he started to draw her back onto his impaling spike. Samantha could feel the girl's breath quicken, hot against her inner thigh, then the liquid rasp of her tongue as it trailed down, lapping hungrily at the blonde's hairless quim. It was Samantha's turn to gasp in pleasure, then she returned to her oral ministrations. Before her eyes Stephen's thick cock disappeared, inch by inch, into the teen's dark depths, the girl squirming restlessly under their relentless dual assault.

It seemed like an eternity before Stephen's balls pressed against Esther's lips, right in front of Samantha's eyes, every inch sheathed deep in her body. The teen's moans might have appeared piteous to an outsider, but the passion with which she devoured the older woman's cunt told a different story. Samantha too attacked the girl's dripping sex with unbridled passion, her attention rewarded finally as the dark haired girl shuddered and mewed. The blonde could feel the same sensations rising in her own body, every lash of young tongue, every nip of young teeth, bringing her closer to her own climax. Samantha gasped... there... a broad smile crossing her face as her own body peaked. She slumped back into the pleasant lethargy that followed.

Stephen's hips moved, pulling back, thrusting deep. Esther moaning as Samantha admired the glistening shaft pistoning through the obscenely stretched ring. He was a machine, a big, hard, ass-fucking machine, and the blonde shivered in anticipation. "That's right, Stevie boy, fuck that sweet ass." Stephen was moving at a steady pace now, his rod sliding easily in and out. Short strokes, perfect for a first time. Once again the older woman let her lips and tongue find the girl's clitoris.

No matter how willing the spirit, Stephen's flesh had only so much endurance. "Let it go, baby." Samantha murmured, gently stroking the scrotum that hung above her. The boy's muscles tensed and the blonde smirked, imagining the load being deposited deep in the teen's bowels.

*****

Stephen slumped over, hands on his knees as he caught his breath. The two women disentangled themselves. "That was... intense." Esther spoke breathlessly. "I've never..." The expression on her face changed and her hand moved to her newly fucked asshole. "Uh, excuse me." The girl ran awkwardly to the house, Samantha watching her go with a throaty laugh.

"What?" Stephen looked confused.

"It's okay, sweetie." The older woman smiled at him. "It's just her first time with an ass full of cum."

The boy flushed. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay. She'll get used to it. I did." She drew the boy down beside her and kissed him. "Heck, I learned to love it." A wicked grin. "I love the feel of my man's cum oozing out of my ass, or my cunt, running down my legs." Another smile. "Speaking of which."

"Yes?"

"How soon before you can give me a load? Sweet little Esther seems to have gotten most of your attention this morning, and I'm jealous." Stephen looked rueful. "Ah, sweetie, I'm kidding... well mostly kidding... but I do want that lovely big cock of yours back in my ass."

The young man chuckled and shook his head. "Soon, hopefully. I'd hate to... deprive you."

"Oh, and I do so hate being... deprived." The blonde's teeth teased his left ear as he drew her closer. Their lips met again in a now familiar caress. Samantha smirking as she felt him stir to life once more. "Thank goodness for the endless vitality of youth."

Samantha rolled onto her side. The size and shape of the chair made the position a little awkward, but as someone had said once, "Life is suffering." "Get in behind, boy!" Stephen's expression was one of bemusement, she guessed he hadn't watched the same sheepdog documentaries, but the way she raised her left leg and, reaching back, spread her cheeks to expose her rear entrance removed any possibility of confusion.

"Yes, ma'am." She felt his muscular body behind her, his rigid tool, still slick from Esther's ass, against her well lubricated sphincter. Her back arched and she moaned loudly as he thrust in with no preliminaries, the pleasure-pain a wave rushing through her body. Her cries grew louder as her young lover rocked back and forth inside her. She heard his voice, "Sometimes I just want a slut I can use. A butt-slut I can use." His words, and the brutal thrust that accompanied them, sent a jolt of pleasure shooting through her loins. She felt his fingers toying with her dripping sex, teasing her swollen clit, then pressing between the delicate lips, filling her vaginal sheath. She thought back to Helen's reaction to their double-penetration, and wished they had one of her toys now.

"Yes," the blonde groaned. "Use me. Fuck my tight little asshole..." Her voice trailed off, Stephen needed no encouragement on that score. He was like an animal in rut, caught up in the mindless frenzy of the act. Samantha submitted gladly, this the moment that she had secretly wished for when she had embarked on her plan of seduction. She might even have denied it to herself then, but now she could not. "Oh God..." Samantha convulsed as her orgasm hit, as hard as she could ever recall in her lifetime. Stephen didn't stop... of course he wouldn't stop... and her body shook again. She heard a woman's voice screaming in pleasure, barely realizing it was her own. She heard a man's voice cry out, and felt a throbbing within her.

*****

Samantha felt a hand softly stroking her hair, and opened bleary eyes. She remembered the doziness that had followed her climax and guessed that she'd fallen asleep. Stephen was sitting beside her, his hand on her head, and Esther had seated herself, rather primly the blonde thought, on another chair, with her right thigh neatly crossed over the left. "It appears that I have something to look forward to," she observed drily.

"I guess so." Samantha noted that her throat was raw, a side effect of her screaming.

"Cold water?" The young woman motioned towards a jug of iced water and a trio of glass tumblers that she'd brought out.

"Thank you. Yes." Samantha shifted to a seated position, feeling her entire body ache as she did so. "Damn, I'm not as young as I used to be."

"Sore?" Stephen sounded concerned.

"Only in a good way, sweetie." The blonde took the proffered glass. A familiar sensation made itself known. "Also, I'm leaking." She smiled at Stephen. "For me, a perfect day."

Samantha's smile faded a little as she regarded her two young lovers. "Of course, I still have to explain this to Helen."