The MILF Next Door Ch. 09

Story Info
Samantha makes new friends of old friends.
9.2k words
4.55
14.4k
13

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nudists?" Stephen's voice rose slightly as he exchanged glances with Esther, his girlfriend.

"Nudists." His sister confirmed. He could hear the amusement in Lillians' tone as she met his startled blue eyes with a smile.

"I... ah... I'm a little surprised." He looked out the window again, running his hand back through his dark hair.

"Really? I'd never have guessed." The green-eyed redhead smirked.

"Nudists?"

"Yes, we enjoy the great outdoors without clothing. It's in the name."

"I... ah..." Stephen shook his head. "Okay, I get it." He heard Esther smother her giggles, and turned to her once more. Tall, pale skinned, green-eyed with blue-black hair, she was taking the revelation with far more aplomb than he.

When his eyes asked a silent question, she just smiled and shrugged. The situation obviously didn't trouble her. Jacob, Lillian's lover, pushed himself up from the driver's seat, sandy blonde hair and brown eyes, towering over the other three.

"Shall we get out there?" His voice was deep. He pushed past the three down to the rear of the Wagon, the twenty-six foot GMC motorhome, and started to strip.

"Come on." Lillian flashed one of her stunning smiles at her brother, then followed her boyfriend, shedding her jacket.

"Shall we?" Esther's voice betrayed her suppressed amusement.

"This is a bit of a shock."

"Just a bit... but I'm okay with it."

"I'm just worried about..." His voice trailed off.

"What? Getting hard because of all the good looking girls wandering around naked?" He nodded.

"Don't worry, darling. I'm sure they're used to it." She shrugged again as she draped her jacket over the driver's seat. "If it gets too uncomfortable I promise to... relieve... the pressure." An eyelid dropped over a brilliant green eye. Stephen's eyes were drawn to the large breasts under her cream crop top and the swollen buds that pushed through the thin material.

"You're enjoying this." He peeled off his own tee shirt as she unfastened her jeans and slid them over her hips. Her pink sneakers came off, then the crop top was lifted off, freeing her heavy bust. Wriggling out of the jeans left her wearing only a violet g-string that barely covered her vulva. There was a flush in her cheeks as she took his hand and pressed it against the sheer material. He could feel the heat, and the moisture that soaked through. "That's a yes, then."

She nodded, having to peel the scrap of clothing from the flesh it covered. They could both smell her arousal.

Stephen chuckled as he slipped off the rest of his clothing. He was half hard, and there was a brief moment when he forgot where they were. Their lips met in a ravenous kiss, bodies glued together.

"They are insatiable, honey." Their embrace loosened when they heard Lillian's voice. "You remember what that was like, don't you? Unable to keep our hands off each other, no matter the circumstances?" Lillian and Jacob had stripped naked, and now they stood watching the other couple. Lillian's back pressed against her' lover's chest, her hands behind her, caught between them, while Jacob's large hands massaged her breasts. From the movement of her arms the couple could guess what she was doing.

Stephen had not seen either of his sisters naked since before they were teens, and he could admit that Lillian had grown up nicely. Her skin was as fair as their mother Sophia's, seemingly immune to the sun, a couple of inches shorter than Sophia, and their sister Bernice, her curves rivaling Esther's. Large pink nipples crowned her heavy breasts, and her soft belly curved down to the junction of her thighs. She was bare down there, nothing concealing the folds of her sex and the pink inner lips that extended slightly beyond the thick outers.

Stephen started, realizing that though he'd seen three other naked women that week, Esther, her mother Helen, and blonde haired Samantha who'd originally seduced him, all kept their pubic hair shaved or waxed. Now his sister. He tried not to think about how he was comparing his lovers' pudenda to his sister's.

"Penny for your thoughts, Stevie?" Lillian had noticed his sudden movement.

"I just... well... you're waxed." She raised an eyebrow in response.

"Yes. One of Mom's friends, Maggie, does it professionally... so Bernice and I..." She brought one hand from behind her long enough to wave at her sex, before slipping it back between their bodies.

"Maggie? Brunette, blue eyes, big tits?" Esther sounded curious.

"That sounds like her." Lillian confirmed.

"It's a small world." The raven haired beauty laughed. "My mother introduced me to her too. She does very good work. Quick, clean... fairly painless."

"And everything is so much more sensitive when Jacob goes down on me." The redhead added, smiling fondly over her shoulder.

"Speaking of which..." Esther's hand found Stephen's rigidity, sliding from base to tip. "Would it be right to let our men wander around with these things poking out? They could take someone's eye out." There was a hint of challenge in her words. Lillian laughed.

"When you put it that way... having such lusty young men around... we have to keep our O-Game strong... we can't have them feeling neglected, can we?"

"And our V-Game, and our A-Game." Esther added, her grin growing wider. Lillian matched her smile.

"I heard your A-Game is terrific."

"Oh it is... it is..." Esther was practically smirking now. Stephen and Jacob exchanged glances. Shrugs. Enough was enough.

"Girls." Jacob's deep voice cut the two off. "Let's not get too crazy."

The two young women subsided a little, although their smiles were still present.

"Fine. Fine." Lillian waved her hand again. "Perhaps if we do it at opposite ends of the Wagon."

"We can fold out the bed. Make it more comfortable." Jacob nodded to the convertible table.

"I can handle it." With something else to focus on Stephen's head was clearer.

"Good." Jacob spun Lillian around, frogmarching her to the back of the Wagon, where their double-bed was fitted.

Stephen folded out the double-bed, pulling a sheet over it. He lay down and beckoned. Esther glanced back at the curtain that slid across to seal the rear bedroom, giggled, then knelt astride his head, leaning down to take his thick shaft in her mouth. Stephen held still for a moment, admiring her sex, glistening with arousal, the tight anal ring that had recovered so quickly from his earlier abuse, the parallel bruises across her full buttocks that memorialized the spanking he'd given her.

He felt Esther's tongue stop moving. "Are you alright down there?"

"I'm just... you're beautiful." Her response was almost a purr.

"You do say the sweetest things, darling, but perhaps instead of using your tongue to butter this girl up you should use it to... well... butter this girl up." She pushed her hips down suggestively. With a cheerful grin Stephen ran his tongue from her clitoris up to her anus, and back down again. "Oh, God, yes. That's what this girl needs."

Stephen turned his head, nipping her inner thigh lightly, then kissing and licking the same area. He was rewarded with a yelp, then a cooing sigh, muffled by the cock in her mouth. He felt her fingers caress his heavy sack as she drew her lips across his glans, groaning with the combined sensation. He lightly stroked his finger across the wrinkled pucker before him, pressing in.

"Oh, God." Esther released his cock as she spoke, "Keep that up and I'm going to need you in my ass again."

"Is that a problem?"

"No, it's just... I haven't had a chance to clean since earlier."

Lillian's head poked through the curtain. "Don't worry, you two. We have a shower, hot water, soap and wet-wipes." She giggled. "You aren't the first to get caught short here, and I'm sure you won't be the last."

"Ah, thanks." Esther managed to sound grateful and discomforted.

"No problem. I'm just glad Stephen has a girlfriend who likes his big dick up her butt. I know how much Jacob loves fucking mine, and I'd hate to think my brother was missing out."

"What would you do if he was?" Esther's tone was teasing again. "Pinch hit?"

Lillian flushed, but the movement of her body behind the curtain suggested that there was more than the question responsible for her reaction. "I... Stevie fucking my ass while Jacob drills my cunt?" She grinned. "Why the hell not? Being double-teamed by my two favorite guys would be great fun." There was silence for a moment. "Why? Reckon you could take on Jacob and Stephen?"

Esther hesitated, then sighed. "No! No. You win. I'm a one man kind of girl."

"That's okay." Another smile. "Back to work." The curtain swung closed.

Esther ground her dripping pussy onto Stephen's lips. "Faster, darling. I want to come." Her mouth engulfed his still-rigid cock.

Stephen's tongue flickered on his lover's clitoris, giving it the uninterrupted attention she needed. Esther began a breathy wail as she rode him to her climax. The young man felt the spasms of her muscles, the sudden flood of her juices, and it pushed him over the edge.

Esther swallowed hungrily as her lover's seed filled her mouth, overflowing. There was just so much of him...even more than she expected.

"Beautiful." The girl raised her eyes to meet Lillian's. The redhead was flushed. Her pale skin sweat-dappled. "You two are beautiful together." She ran a finger around Esther's mouth, collecting her brother's cum, before presenting it to the other woman to suck clean. "You're going to fit in here perfectly..." A soft smile as the raven haired beauty licked her fingers, "And you and I are going to be the best of friends."

*****

"Sophia! Oh my God!" Samantha Dalton froze in shock.

"Hello, Samantha." The redhead's wicked smile did not fade. If anything it seemed to widen. "Helen told us that we'd have another slut to play with, but I had no idea you'd be it." Her green eyes slid from the top of the blonde's head down to her feet. "And such a tasty little slut too." She met the blonde's blue eyes again. "Turn around." Samantha couldn't stop the jolt in her pussy as she obeyed even this simple command. Slim fingers parted her cheeks, pressing against the monstrous metal plug that stretched her abused anus.

"You came ready." Sophia's sultry voice purred in her ear as Samantha felt the heat of the other woman's heavy breasts against her back. "All those times in the gym... all those times I watched you in the showers... perhaps I should have made my move..." The whimsical tone faded for a moment. "No. After David died you needed time to find your feet." The blonde felt a kiss on her shoulder. "I guess you were being a good girl while you were married."

"No," Samantha shook her head. "I was a bad girl, but only for him." "Sophia's throaty laugh, so close to her ear, sent ripples of arousal through her body.

"As it should be." The blonde winced as the redhead followed her kiss with a nip. Sophia had sharp teeth. "I've been John's bad girl since the day we met." Another nip. "His butt-fucking, cunt-munching, cuckquean."

"Cuckquean?"

"I love watching him fuck other women." Sophia continued. "I prefer being with him during it, but just knowing he's fucking some slut... when he comes home with the taste of her pussy on his tongue... and his cock." Her voice was dreamy. "I love sucking him clean." She shook her head to clear it. "We'd only been married six months when I seduced the first woman I wanted to share with him..."

Samantha turned back to the redhead, drawing close, smooth belly against smooth belly. Hesitation, then soft lips pressed in the delicate dance of the first kiss. She could taste wine as their tongues entwined, could feel Sophia's heated breasts enveloping her own. Her hands gliding up and down the redhead's back, the redhead's free hand encircling her waist. The other woman's leg slid between hers. Pressure against her clit. Breaking the embrace slowly, "And do you want to seduce me for him too?" Sophia's throaty chuckle responded.

"No, Sammie-slut. I want to seduce you for me... and him." Another laugh. "That said, I'll cum hard watching him sheath his big dick in your ass."

Samantha inhaled slowly. She was dripping wet now, and was acutely aware that Sophia knew it.

"Okay. Let's go and see about getting this big dick in my ass."

*****

The two women passed through the hidden door behind the library bookshelves, and went downstairs into Helen's sex dungeon.

Samantha's eyes were immediately drawn to her oldest friend and lover. The black haired woman hung suspended in midair, her arms folded behind her back, her calves folded up to her thighs. She was still wearing the red leather corset that Samantha had seen her in earlier, along with the black stockings, although her high heels were missing. The red leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles proved their worth, as the ropes securing her arms and legs in place ran through their D-rings.

The naked man standing before Helen was an imposing figure. John Prester matched the six foot height of his son, but would have outweighed him by fifty pounds. All of that mass was muscle, earned at the altar of iron. Dark curls covered most of his tanned skin, and his short cut hair showed no sign of grey.

He was using the freedom provided by Helen's suspension bondage to throat fuck her, simply swinging her back and forth on the ropes. When he pushed her back the blonde could see her friend's ruined makeup, smeared down her cheeks by involuntary tears, while thick mucus dripped from the cock that impaled her.

That cock too drew her attention. Compared to her young lover, Stephen, she had to admit that this was larger, maybe an inch in both length and girth, and Stephen wasn't small in that department. She whimpered softly at the thought of it being thrust down her throat, or into her slick pussy, or up her tight ass. She was confident she could take it. Big as it was, Helen had had toys larger still, but she now understood the size of the training plug nestled between her cheeks.

Captivated by the two, Samantha missed the third woman in the room.

"Samantha, meet Sapphira."

The blonde turned, startled, to see a woman standing beside them. Then she had to look back at Sophia, then at Sapphira again. Sapphira had red hair that fell in copper ringlets down her bare back. Her skin was fair, her eyes green, her features almost classically beautiful. She was identical to Sophia in almost every way, except for the curve of her smooth belly that suggested she was about five months pregnant. Even their hair was cut to match.

Sophia laughed at her reaction. "Yes, Saphie is my big sister... by about twenty minutes or so."

Samantha looked back again, then took the proffered hand. "Call me Saphie," the other redhead stated, her handshake firm. "All my friends do, and I guess we'll be getting to know each other pretty well tonight."

"Saphie... and Sophie?" Samantha asked.

"It rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?" Sapphira giggled. "Just like I do."

"And you're sisters... twins?"

"Obviously." Sophia observed drily.

"How? Why?"

"As to why, probably narcissism," Sophia answered frankly. "I've watched John fuck plenty of women. I've watched us fuck in mirrors and on video, but I wanted to watch someone who looked just like me fuck him, and well..." She gestured to her sister. "As for how? Divorced, lonely, horny, housewives are easy to seduce. Believe me."

"And the two of you..." Samantha's voice trailed off.

"The two of us? Ah." Sapphira stepped into her sister's embrace, their lips meeting in a deep passionate kiss, hands roaming freely. The blonde flushed. Despite the air conditioning the room seemed to increase in temperature several degrees. The older redhead turned to her. "Does that answer the question?"

"I guess... and John?" Samantha patted her flat belly. The other woman glanced down at her bump, smiling.

"I thought my best years were behind me but... one time and I caught it."

"Well, we don't know that it was that first time. There were at least a dozen opportunities in those first few days."

"First time, Sophie. That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

Samantha giggled. She decided she liked this new friend, and if they were comfortable with their twincest she wasn't going to argue with them. Sophia extended an arm, drawing the blonde into a three way embrace.

"So... Do you want to watch John and Helen, or would you like some girlie fun with us?"

Samantha took the glass from Sophia's hand and drained it. "For courage," She said. Her lips met Sapphira's. A sigh of contentment as their tongues played together. Then Sophia's strong fingers turned her, and she was kissing the other sister, so like her twin, but more assured.Their kiss broke, and then the two sisters were kissing again. Samantha wallowed happily in the erotic miasma that radiated from the two of them.

As they alternated kisses and caresses the blonde woman smiled. She loved men, loved their strength, their solidity. She loved the way they felt against her, their hardness inside her. But she also loved the softness and sensuality of women. Their scent. Their taste. She would have forsaken that forever to be with David, but she couldn't deny the thrill that ran through her body now she could freely indulge those appetites again.

A hand on her lower back, a large hand, strong. A man's hand. She was turned again, this time into the thick arms of Sophia's husband. "Hello, Samantha." There was amusement in his blue eyes, the angle of his head, the curl of his lips. Those lips met hers as he drew her to him with irresistible strength, that rigid pillar of flesh caught between their bellies, fiery hot, slick from Helen's throat. The blonde moaned softly, her need burning through her body. Her previous discomfort with John was gone, replaced with pure animal lust.

With a brief chuckle she was returned to Sapphira's embrace, John leaning down to kiss Sophia. "Make sure she's ready."

"Of course." Sophia's smile was wicked. "When have I ever not?" Samantha then heard her gasp softly, glancing down she could see John's hand cupping the redhead's buttocks, fingers teasing between them. "Oh, God." Sophia spread her legs, pushing back into his hand. "Damn it."

"Those two really are insatiable." Sapphira's breath was warm against the blonde's ear as she whispered. Samantha felt the other woman's fingers gliding down her belly, to the molten cleft between her legs. "Of course, I'm not doing too badly myself."

Wordlessly Samantha allowed herself to be guided to the padded platform against the mirrored wall. The pregnant woman laid her down, lying beside her, slender fingers caressing her throat as they kissed. Fingers gliding lower, teasing her sensitive breasts.

A thump from her right side as Sophia was lowered onto the padding, head resting on her folded arms, back arched, hips raised, presenting everything to her stallion of a husband. John thrust in, and Samantha watched Sophia's eyes go wide, her lips forming an O, as he sheathed himself inside her. "Oh God." She pulled Samantha's face to hers, kissing her roughly. "He's in my ass. God, he loves assfucking."

"Like father like son." Samantha whispered back to her.

"I should damn well hope so." The redhead giggled, then moaned as her husband began to move his hips. "Fuck yes. Yes. God, yes." Her words faded into moans as she lost herself in the sensation of John's brutal violation.

"It's fun to watch." Saphie's lips caressed Samantha's ear.

"Do you?" Another giggle.

"Take that monster in my ass?" The redhead's fingers slid between the blonde's nether lips triggering an involuntary gasp. "Yes. It took a bit of work, but yes." Nuzzling Samantha's neck. "I guess you're not a virgin there..." The blonde shook her head. "I was. I'm sure it'll be easier for you." A soft wicked laugh. "I'll love watching him take you though." Her fingers began to circle Samantha's swollen clit, the blonde's hips jerking in response. "You have such a cute eager beaver."