The MILF Next Door Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit on her face." Sophia's voice. "That's fun to watch too."

"Oh? Really?" Saphie's tone was teasing. "Well in that case..." The redhead rolled onto her back, twisting around until her spread legs framed her sister's face. "You'd better have lunch while I'm eating." Motioning to Samantha. "Come on, Sammie. I'm hungry."

The blonde straddled the pregnant woman, feeling the heat of her breath again the soft folds of her sex. Settling down brought her dripping cleft into contact with the redhead's tongue. Before her was the mound of Sapphira's belly, and the fullness of her large breasts. Idly Samantha let her fingers toy with the other woman's nipples, her actions rewarded by the muffled moans of approval beneath her.

Sophia was face down in her sister's pussy. John and Samantha exchanged half shrugs and a smile as he continued thrusting his cock deep into his wife's ass, each time he bottomed out eliciting a muffled squeal. From her vantage point the blonde could see the thick shaft spreading the redhead's cheeks wide, drawing her muscular ring with it as he pulled back.

Samantha watched the sweat dripping down John's chest, her own efforts with a strapon reminding her how physically demanding the male role could be. Nonetheless he did not falter in the brutal pounding he gave Sophia, long strokes that buried his full length on every thrust. The blonde squirmed against the tongue pleasuring her pussy, the weight and pressure of the steel toy filling her ass amplifying the sensation.

Sophia shook. Her well-trained body needed no additional stimulation to climax from her husband's assault. She did not let her orgasm distract from licking her sister's pussy, and Sapphira's tongue never left Samantha's clitoris even as she too peaked. Sophia did not neglect her sister, and the redhead was moaning another orgasm into the blonde's pussy before Samantha came. The blonde was the only one able to fully express her orgasm, and she let out a tremulous cry as she did so.

She felt John's hand in her hair, drawn into another kiss as his powerful frame tensed, cumming, his seed erupting deep in Sophia's hole. His forehead rested against hers, the position strangely intimate, as he recovered his strength.

Samantha giggled, a little breathless, as she realised how far the two of them had to lean to meet over the two redheads. "Do we look silly?" She wondered out loud. The big man laughed.

"You're sitting on my sister-in-law's face, while my wife eats her out. No. Not silly at all." His voice rumbled in her ear, leaving her weak. "You're a trio of perfect little sluts." Holding her gaze. "I'm looking forward to fucking your throat... and your cunt... and your tight little slut ass." The blonde whimpered as a bolt of lust shot through her. John noted, continuing. "Stretching out your tight little fuckhole, ramming it in as deep as Sophie's taking it now." Samantha settled back down on Sapphira's face, squirming, the plug burning in her well filled ass. God, she wanted him now. John noticed, chuckling. "Not just yet, little slut. We can't neglect Helen."

"Helen?" Her lover's presence had completely slipped her mind. "Sorry, I..." Helen's suspension had been adjusted so she could watch the quartet, and Samantha could see the sweat running down her face, the glazed expression in her eyes.

"It's okay." John's amusement was evident. There's a vibrator clipped into her cunt, and I turned it to full before I joined you three. She's been cumming steadily since then."

"Then... what?" The blonde's voice trailed off. "You're going to double-fuck her?" A brief hesitation, "Of course you are."

"Of course I am." John grinned.

*****

"Hi, I'm Anna." The half-Asian girl virtually wrapped her naked body around Stephen and Esther as they left the Wagon. "It's lovely to meet you. Lily said she was bringing new friends."

Stephen was grateful for Esther's most recent oral ministrations, because the warmth of the new girl's body would certainly have triggered an involuntary reaction without it.

"Lily! Jake!" The girl's enthusiasm was undiminished as she threw herself into the arms of the other couple. She was significantly shorter than Lillian, small-breasted and slender. Her lips and Lillian's locked in a passionate open-mouthed kiss, before Jacob lifted her into his arms and she kissed him equally passionately, arms and legs wrapped around his muscular frame.

Lillian giggled at her brother's shocked expression. Reaching over she spread the girl's buttocks further, displaying the small tight pussy, pink lips just overhanging the outers, and tiny anus. She extended her long tongue, curling the tip in a flicking motion, and raised her eyebrows in a question.

Stephen shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm Samuel." The deep voice came from behind them. Turning, Stephen found himself facing a presented hand, which he took involuntarily. Samuel was a young black man, about Stephen's height and also very well built. He was wearing a white apron, suggesting he'd been one of the men setting up the barbeque.

"Stephen, Esther." Samuel shook his hand, and Esther's, then turned to Jacob and Lillian. He laughed, then slapped Anna's ass. As she slithered off Jacob she pouted.

"Meanie."

"Very." He shook Jacob's hand, then embraced Lillian and kissed her as enthusiastically as Anna had. The surprise over, Stephen was beginning to take this in his stride. Obviously "nudists" didn't quite cover the nature of the relationships here. He felt Esther's hand sliding into his, and he squeezed it, however when he glanced at her her eyes were fixed on the smaller woman. Anna was meeting her eyes with a hungry expression.

The part-Asian girl moved aggressively, her hands around Esther's waist, drawing her close. The taller woman froze, her free hand on the other's shoulder, not pushing, but trying to maintain distance. "You are so... very... hot."

"I'm sorry," Esther didn't move. "Stephen and I, we're exclusive," hesitating, "Or at least we only play as a couple." Anna turned her brown eyes to Stephen. An eyebrow arched.

"Do you like anal?" Stephen was puzzled.

"Yes... Why?" A grin on the girl's face.

"I love anal." She broke the embrace and sauntered away, imparting an extra roll in her hips. Stephen gasped. As she'd walked away from the couple one hand had cupped Stephen's cock and balls, squeezing softly, and the other had caressed Esther's pussy, fingers tracing the line of her slick cleft up to her clitoris. The girl's laughter trailed behind her as she left.

"I'd better get back to the grill." Samuel sauntered back to the cooking area, heat haze already rising from the stainless plates. Lillian's eyes followed his bare back and taut buttocks.

"Lillian..." Stephen's tone demanded answers. "What's going on?"

"What do you think is happening, Stevie?"

"I'm guessing that you... all... fuck?" Lillian tapped her finger against his chest.

"See. You're a smart boy. You didn't need any help figuring that out." She shook her head. "Not that you'd need any help. After all, what you were getting up to with Mrs Dee and Esther was pretty hot."

"Us and Sammie?" Stephen tried to recall.

"You know. That morning. By the pool." The redhead smirked as Stephen's eyes widened in realization. "When you have a sister as fond of drones and cameras as Bernie is, outdoor sex is a spectator sport."

Stephen looked around again. "Is Bernie here?" Lillian laughed.

"No. This isn't her thing. Still a virgin, if you can believe it." Her face grew thoughtful. "She seems to have a thing for an older guy, but she won't tell me who it is." Shaking her head. "Ah, it doesn't matter." She waved her hand at the lake. "Anyone want to swim?"

Stephen was feeling the need for a cold shower, so nodded his agreement. However before they reached the water they had to run the gauntlet of Lillian and Jacob's other friends.

Helping Samuel with the barbeque was Tommy, an Asian man with dark hair, brown eyes, and a cheerful grin. Although an inch shorter than Stephen he would have been twenty pounds heavier. Built like the proverbial brick outhouse, he had a firm handshake and steady gaze. His girlfriend was Sylvia, a young black woman who kept her tightly curled hair cut short. Her body was a perfect hourglass, large breasts, a narrow waist, and full, firm, hips and buttocks. She was "helping" Tommy by swiping morsels from the hot plate, then, when he complained, leaving greasy lip marks on his cheek and telling him she'd make it up to him later. The way he laughed and shook his head suggested this was a regular occurance for the two of them. Neither were as handsy as Anna, which Stephen appreciated.

The other four were already by the lake, seated on the grassy shore, playing cards.

"Uno!" Declared one of the blonde girls, gleefully. "Almost there, Monica."

The other blonde glared at the handful of cards she was holding. "Looks like you have this one, Lisa. Next time."

"Hello, strangers." The dark haired woman looked up at the newcomers, the large black framed sunglasses perched on her nose all she was wearing. "Jacob, Lillian."

"Hi, Bella." Lillian knelt down and kissed the other woman. "This is my brother and his girlfriend. Stephen, Esther, this is Isabella, Micheal, Monica, and Lisa." Isabella's olive skin and dark hair testified to her Latin heritage. Micheal was blonde haired and blue eyed and, like every man present, looked like he spent a lot of time at the gym.

Monica and Lisa looked up at them, matching smiles on their identical faces. As he ran his eyes down their naked bodies Stephen could confirm that they were identical all the way down.

"Twins?"

"No." One of the blondes (Monica?) countered.

"Really?" Stephen's eyebrow rose in disbelief.

"Really." Monica confirmed.

"Well... if you say so." Stephen shrugged.

"We do," the other girl answered with a smile, a smile echoed by the rest of the players.

"Anyway... swimming." Jacob put in.

*****

The water was icy cold, eliciting a few gasps as the quartet slipped in, then more gasps as they were joined by the other four. Stephen noted that, bucking the trend of the other women, Isabella retained some of her pubic hair, a neatly trimmed small triangle just above her clitoris.

"Do you want me to grow mine out?" He heard Esther's voice in his ear as she slipped her arms around him. She'd followed his gaze. "I prefer it smooth, but if you'd like it more natural..." Her voice trailed off and he felt her lips against his neck as her hands slipped lower.

"Uh, ah... No. No I like you as you are..." His voice faded again as he leaned back into her embrace, her hands sliding down his belly and caressing his cock. The warmth of her hands was a delightful contrast to the chill of the lake. Stephen sighed contentedly as she began to stroke his hardened shaft. Her actions were not unnoticed by the others.

"Sheesh, you guys," laughed Monica. "Get a room... or at least get up on the bank so we can all have a show." Stephen heard Esther inhale slowly, then her voice.

"How about it, lover?" The way her fingers continued to play over his glans suggested she liked the idea. Stephen glanced around the other six, now all with their eyes on the young couple. He hesitated... he wasn't sure which would be more awkward. Would it be being watched by four near strangers, or by his best friend and his sister. But then... they'd performed for an audience before, even if that audience was Samantha and Helen.

He nodded slowly, then turned and lifted Esther over his shoulder, carrying her onto the grass. The raven haired beauty squealing and laughing as her face was pressed against his back. He felt her lips against him, kissing him, playful slaps on his taut buttocks. He reciprocated by teasing her slick cleft, licking his fingers then pressing them into her, rewarded by her satisfied moans.

"You don't need to warm me up," she whispered as he laid her down on the grass. "I'm ready to go." The young man nodded, positioning his cock against her sex, then sinking it home with one smooth movement. "Oh, God," she whimpered. Stephen pressed his lips to hers, fingers caressing her cheek as he thrust his unyielding shaft into the sulphurously hot depths of her sex.

His world shrank down, forgetting the lake, the audience, the grass beneath them, his focus was only on the heat of her body under his, her nails clawing at his back, her moans in his ears, and the slap of his flesh against hers, his overwhelming need for her, to be inside her, to possess her.

He felt her body begin to shudder under his, her moans becoming short sharp cries of pleasure. She arched up against him, and he was dimly aware of her begging him to cum. He growled, sheathing every inch in her cunt, his own body shaking with the intensity of his orgasm as he filled her with his seed.

As the couple came down from their orgasmic high they became aware of the other six kneeling around them, and heard a brief round of applause.

"You two." Stephen heard his sister's voice and saw her give him a thumbs up. "I told you you'd fit in perfectly."

*****

Samantha whimpered, sweat beading her brow as Sapphira eased the plug from her ass. God it was big. How had she ever gotten it up there? But it was just one ball... the largest... Once that was past she'd be fine. Her hips raised, face down on the bathroom tiles, she panted into her folded arms.

"There we go." Saphie finally worked the bulb past her distorted ring. Then, cruelly, she allowed the muscle to contract before extracting the second largest. The blonde wanted to protest, to remove it quickly, but Helen had trained her well. She was an obedient anal slut.

Her anus once again stretched around a ball... then contracted again. Then it did so again... and then once more. Each time Samantha felt a jolt through her pussy. Obedience was its own reward.

"You really like that." It was a statement, not a question. The blonde's thighs were slick with her juices.

"Yes..." Samantha said weakly. "I'd almost forgotten how much I loved ass fucking until Stephen and I... Well... you know."

"So... what's my nephew like?" The redhead's fingers teased her rear opening.

"Like?"

"To fuck?"

"He's... good... Still a work in progress but... eager to learn and he never forgets..." Samantha giggled. "I kind of wish he was here now, but he's with Esther."

"Esther?"

"Helen's daughter."

"Helen's daughter? You mean Helen, and you, and Stevie, and Esther... you all?"

"We've all fucked?" Samantha glanced back at Sapphira. The redhead was flushed. "Yes. Yes, we've all fucked." The blonde giggled. "Why? Do you want to fuck your nephew?"

"I... ah..." Sapphira's voice trailed off.

"Do you have children?"

"One. Charity. She's nineteen now."

"Would you let John and Sophia fuck her?"

There was silence.

"I... ah..."

Silence again. Samantha rose to her knees, turning round to face the other woman.

"I mean... I'm fucking John and Sophia... would it be so bad if she was too?" Sapphira sounded defensive.

"She's your daughter..."

"You fucked their son." Samantha grimaced as the other woman scored a point.

"But... that's different."

"Maybe a bit." Sapphira conceded the truth in her statement. "But is it so big a difference that it matters?"

Samantha was silent.

"Look," Sapphira continued. "John and Sophia own an island resort for swingers. They took me there a couple of months back. I've seen every possible combination of men and women. Couples bring their adult children. Some don't end up fucking, but most do..." Her voice trailed away. "Anyway... I just wanted to know if Stephen was a good fuck."

"He is." Samantha confirmed with a smile. "Now get that hose in my ass."

"Alrighty then." The woman took the shower wand from the wall. As the blonde returned to her face down position the metal pipe was eased through her sphincters. "To be honest, since I started with John and Sophia I really enjoy enemas. Not just the warm water inside me, but the anticipation of preparing for John's cock... or Sophia's... you know... strap-on."

Samantha giggled. "I can relate. For Helen, when I was young. Then for David... my late husband. Then for Stephen, and now for John... and the rest of you." She half shrugged. "I guess we're all anal sluts now." A soft laugh from Sapphira.

"The best kind of slut to be."

The blonde relaxed as she felt warmth flooding her bowels. "So, tell me about this island."

"It was fun. They had beautiful weather there. Nobody wore clothes... Well the staff wore white tank tops and g-strings... though most of the time just the tops." Turning off the water Sapphira positioned herself on the floor in front of Samantha, drawing the blonde's face into her pussy. "You lick while I talk." Samantha eagerly lapped at the redhead's juicy cunt. "They are beautiful... the staff that is... olive skin, dark hair, brown eyes. Gorgeous bodies. Staying fit is part of their job, so they do. Fully shaved, or waxed. They're there for the pleasure of the guests, and they're very well trained. They practise with each other even when there are no guests, of course.

"Anyway, we flew out there in a helicopter... my first time in one. Just Sophia, John, and me, and the pilot of course. I found out she was one of John and Sophia's girlfriends too, later.

"John and I were fooling around. Sophia was watching... she likes to watch us... we'd gotten naked just after take-off... Sophie was playing with herself... I was blowing John..."

Sapphira shuddered, and Samantha felt a small gush of fluid on her lips.

"God you have a nice tongue there. No wonder Helen likes you so much.

"I was sucking John's cock. Sophie was finger-fucking herself. John had a good hold of my hair and was shoving it deep... I didn't like blow-jobs before we started playing... and forget swallowing... but since John and Sophia made me their slut..."

"I love sucking cock." Samantha said. "I'd greet David every night on my knees. In the living room when the girls weren't around. In our bedroom when they were." A giggle. "If he was late home I knew it was something serious."

"Really? Thinking about it that might have helped..." The redhead looked contemplative for a moment, then shook her head. "What are you doing, slut? You should be licking, not talking."

Samantha dived back into the other woman's cunt.

"So I was sucking him and Sophie was playing with herself... and me too when she felt like it... not often enough... but sometimes...

"Anyway... I was hoping he'd cum before we landed but John can be a bastard sometimes... We landed and John pushed me out... put me on my knees right there on the heli-pad... and fed me his cock again. There must have been a couple of dozen people watching... but... right there in plain sight of everyone...

"I was so embarrassed... so humiliated... so turned on...

"The pilot stripped once we landed... her name's Belinda... a beautiful body... blonde hair... blue eyes... a lot like you really... just a bit more on top... I got to know her very well...

"She came over and knelt beside me, then Sophia grabbed her hair and mashed her pussy into her face...Belinda just used her tongue... like this was normal for them...

"Then John told me to reach back and spread my cheeks for our audience. 'Show them what they're getting later,' he told me. I... I'd done it before, but only for John and some of our girlfriends... Here... for complete strangers?

"I did it. I reached back and opened my holes for those watching... I was so ashamed but at the same time so turned on... I actually started to cum just from that position. Then John... well he prefers to cum inside us... but this time he pulled out of my mouth and came across my face. There was so much of it. Sophia was rubbing herself on Belinda's face too.