The MILF Next Door Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John just pushed us together. 'Clean each other off.' I knew what he meant... Belinda did too... so we started licking each other clean. Me, licking my sister's cum off a strange woman's face, while she licked my brother-in-law's cum off mine... The brother-in-law whose daughter I was three months pregnant with... In front of an audience of men and women who, I knew, would soon be fucking me..."

Sapphira laughed softly as Samantha's eager tongue drew another orgasm from her fevered cunt.

"That wasn't even the craziest thing to happen over those two weeks." She shook her head to clear it. "Let's make sure you're nice and clean."

*****

When they returned to the playroom John and Sophia were reclining on the platform, locked in an intimate embrace, lips in constant contact as their hands caressed each other's naked bodies. Intense passion combined with long familiarity.

"They are cute together." Sapphira breathed in her ear. The couple could probably hear them, but they just didn't care.

"Yes, they are." Samantha felt a twinge of envy. Not for either lover, but for what they had. She and David... The blonde sighed, awash with melancholy.

"Helen seems to be enjoying the show." Sapphira seemed unaware of her mood. Samantha's raven haired lover was still suspended, facing the couple. From the bathroom door the blonde could see up between her parted thighs. The vibrator that filled her cunt was unusually thick, and stainless clamps fastened it to her labia.

The way Helen's hips shook suggested that the device was at full speed.

"God, I hate that thing." Sapphira continued. "The head is like this," she made a fist. "Well, not quite that big but big, and the shaft isn't much thinner. The clamps are a bit painful too." Her fingers slid down her belly, teasing her clit. There was a catch in her breath. "Once you've hit orgasm you just can't stop until someone turns it off, or you're exhausted..."

Samantha slipped behind the other woman, the redhead's buttocks soft against her thighs. The fingers of one hand found Sapphira's dripping cunt, while her right hand took a firm grip on one breast, squeezing the large nipple until the redhead moaned softly. Samantha giggled. "You don't sound like you hate it at all."

Primed by Samantha's tongue the redhead was too close to climax to answer, but the blonde could feel muscles spasming around her fingers, and the weight of the redhead as she leaned back against her.

"Oh you bitch." There was no force in her words and Samantha merely laughed softly. "Tell me you're a member at Sophie's gym."

"I am, actually."

"It's crazy we haven't met before now." Sapphira turned and slipped her hands around Samantha's waist. "I've met a few of her girlfriends there, but not you."

"Met?"

"Met... fucked... same thing really." Their lips came together in a slow kiss.

"She did say she was trying to keep that part of her life away from me."

"Ah, so no five way lesbian tongue lashing in the sauna for you?"

"Well... not in recent years." Samantha glanced over the redhead's shoulder at Helen.

"Oh," Sapphira's smile broadened. "I'm sure there's a story there."

"A few, actually, but... let's get back to the others." As much as the blonde enjoyed Sapphira's company, the removal of the butt plug had left an aching void that she urgently wanted to fill with something long, thick, hard, and uniquely masculine.

The redhead's smile became knowing, and Samantha blushed. A light kiss on her cheek and a pat on her buttocks. "I know what you mean."

*****

"I thought you were going to fuck Helen." Samantha observed as she sank down beside John, Sapphira reclining behind her. Her breath caught in her throat as John's massive arms encircled her, drawing her in for a slow kiss. His teasing smile.

"I changed my mind."

"He sure did." Helen's voice was a little sour. The blonde glanced over her shoulder.

"Sorry, I didn't really say, 'Hi'."

"Eh! You were occupied... so was I. So... you actually know these three."

"Well, I knew John and Sophia. I hadn't met Sapphira before." Samantha managed to blush. "They're Stephen's parents."

Helen's lips opened in surprise, John glanced from the bound woman to the blonde, then he threw back his head and roared with laughter. Samantha found herself clinging to his broad chest as it shook, the coarse hairs stimulating her sensitive body. At length though he shook his head ruefully.

"Ah, Sophie, I guess it was too much to hope for to keep our private lives and our 'private' lives completely separate." The redhead nodded. He grinned at Samantha, "So. You two and Stephen?"

"And Esther." The blonde added.

"Esther?" John's head tilted quizzically.

"My daughter."

"Stephen's girlfriend." Helen and Samantha spoke almost simultaneously.

"Really?" John glanced over at Sapphira. "It looks like we're not the only ones who like to keep it in the family." The redhead responded by poking out her tongue at him, then giggling.

"You're a bad bad man, Mr Prester." The big man chuckled.

"That wasn't what you were saying last night."

"Oh please. I had my face so deep in Sophia's cunt that you didn't know what I was saying."

"I assumed it was something like, 'Harder, Daddy, harder.'" The woman punched his arm.

"Well... it was.... Sometimes."

"I'm ready to come down now." Helen spoke again.

John disentangled himself and set about releasing the dark haired woman from her bonds. Lowering her to the floor, then unfastening her ankles and wrists. Helen rested for a moment, stretched out, then rose unsteadily to her feet, leaning on John for support.

He helped her to where they were all reclining. She placed one foot on the platform and reached down, releasing the clamps and easing the toy from her pussy. It was, as Sapphira had said, large. A broad egg shaped head narrowing slightly to a thinner shaft, one piece in polished stainless steel, slick with her copious juices.

"I hate this thing."

"Join the club." Sapphira reached up to take it then opened her mouth wide and let the tip sink to the back of her throat, lips closing as she sucked it clean, a satisfied expression on her face. Once finished she placed it behind her. "What?" She answered Helen's look.

Wordlessly Helen twisted her fingers in the copper ringlets, drawing Sapphira's lips to her own, kissing them with bruising force. The redhead's fingers too found the other woman's hair and the two kissed passionately for some minutes.

Flushed, breasts heaving, the two finally broke their embrace.

"Ten out of ten." They started at John's deep voice. Sapphira extended her middle finger. Another chuckle.

"Anyway," he continued, "How do you want to do this?"

"Do what?"

"Get fucked? I assume you still want to."

"We... yes." Samantha's voice was firm. "I don't know about Helen but I definitely want some cock."

"Well... I did miss out earlier because you two couldn't keep your hands off each other." Helen managed a glare that was more a pout, and utterly cute. Sophia and John were completely unabashed.

"Alright then." John motioned to Sophia and Sapphira. "You girls lay down with your heads by the edge of this..." He tapped the platform. "What do you call this, Helen?"

"I've not really given it a name. We could call it the bed, I suppose."

"The bed. You two girls put your heads by the edge of the bed." Giggling the two redheads did so. "Okay. Now you, Helen, sit on Sapphie's face, and Sammie, you sit on Sophie's."

"Maybe we should call her Hellie." The blonde observed as she straddled her neighbour's face.

"Maybe you shouldn't." Helen responded drily, adopting the same position with Sapphira, settling down on the redhead's eager tongue. "So, what's your plan, John? Fuck our asses, then the girls' mouths?" The mirrored wall gave Samantha a good view when the sisters started masturbating.

"Nasty." Samantha heard Sophia's voice beneath her. "Nasty... but hot."

"You don't?" The blonde half turned, feeling the other woman shrug beneath her.

"In an orgy you don't really know where the next cock came from, so you learn to just open wide and say, 'ah'."

"Enough said." John stroked his wife's hair. "Less talking, more pussy eating."

Samantha felt his fingers tease her anal opening. They were slick, she guessed he'd lubricated them during the conversation. A strong smell of...

"Strawberries?" She heard a giggle from Sapphira.

"Trust me. When you've eaten enough ass you learn to appreciate flavoured lubricant."

In the mirror Samantha could watch John's face as he struggled to restrain his laughter. He was behind her now and she felt the pressure of his swollen glans against her puckered hole.

"That's it, baby, fuck that slut." She heard Sophie's voice, interrupting the laps delivered to her clit. She felt John's grip tighten on her hips, focused on relaxing as she felt him thrust, opening for him.

"Oh. My. God." He was big. At least as thick as the plug, but he didn't narrow down. Just big, all the way down. She heard a giggle from her right, and turned to see Helen smirk. "There's... uh... quite a lot of him... isn't there?" The raven haired woman laughed.

"That's one way to put it."

Samantha felt John begin to rock. An inch in, half an inch out, then another inch in, working his way deeper. The fiery heat of his rod being sheathed in her back passage complemented by Sophia's burning tongue on her clitoris. She dropped her head onto Sophia's belly, groaning softly. "How much is in... half?"

Helen inhaled slowly. "About a quarter. Maybe a third."

"Oh, God. So little?"

"Just relax. You'll get there eventually. I did, and I'm not the anal slut you are."

"The anal slut you made me."

"I brought out what was already there." Helen's reflection gave her a fond smile. "I can still remember the expression on your face when you had your first orgasm with my strap-on in your ass." The smile turned wicked. "Teen Samantha had all the makings of a fine lesbo slut. But then we both discovered boys and decided a hard man was good to find." A giggle. "And look, with your mind taken off it he's past the halfway mark."

Samantha reached back, feeling the length outside her body. "Give me it all. I can take it." She felt the tremors in her belly multiply, triggered by Sophie's tongue and the thrusting of the beast in her bowels.

The pressure intensified, and the greased shaft sank deep into her. As it did so Sophia redoubled her oral efforts on Samantha's clit, and the combination of sensations pushed her over the edge. Panting she ground herself against her lovers, against the devious tongue below, and the relentless cock above.

The blonde felt John's hand twist in her hair. Their eyes locked in the mirror as his thrusts became deeper, harder, faster. Sophia's tongue was a red hot whip, slashing against her cunt lips, against her clitoris.

A low wail built in her throat, echoing the sensations building in her abused ass and pussy. She was so close... She was... She was... there.

Samantha caught the slight smile curling John's lips as her body gave him its ultimate submission. Her muscles spasming about his unyielding shaft, her juices anointing Sophia's upturned face.

She moaned in protest as John pulled his shaft from her still quivering flesh. Then, through glazed eyes she saw Helen's eyes widen in shock as he sheathed himself in her ass. The way her hips rose to meet him though... She wanted him there... wanted all of him there.

Samantha ground her cunt against Sophia's tongue, mimicking the movement of Helen's hips as John rode her hard and fast. The sisters didn't need to move, their lovers did the work themselves, dripping cunts mashed against beautiful faces.

She heard Helen's whimper... the two women's eyes met... matching smiles. The expression on Helen's face, so open and vulnerable at the moment of orgasm. Bliss.

*****

The quintet slowly disentangled themselves. The women found themselves rolled into a pile as John left the room to clean up, Samantha finding the tangle of bodies quite comforting as she recovered from their strenuous fucking.

"Can you give me a hand with this?" Helen asked as she struggled out of her leather lingerie. Sapphira pulled at one buckle, Samantha at another, Sophia yet another, and between the four of them they managed to strip her until she was wearing only her collar. "Thanks." The woman slipped arms around Sophia and Samantha, resting her head on Sapphira's belly as the redhead ran slender fingers through her dark hair.

"Damn, that was hot." Samantha breathed, exchanging kisses with Helan and Sophia, her fingers lightly exploring her lover's body. Sophia smirked. "But... damn girl. You've been taking that thing since you got married?"

"Before, yes."

"Damn." Samantha shook her head. "I'd be sitting on an ice pack most days." The redhead laughed.

"You get used to it." She giggled. "Then you start to prefer it." Sophia reached behind herself, teasing her anus. "A day without John's cock in my butt is a disappointing day." Another smirk. "Fortunately there haven't been many of those."

"So... what are our plans now?" Samantha asked Helen.

"You're staying the night?" The blonde nodded. "You three don't have to go anywhere?" Addressed to Sapphira and Sophia. The two shook their heads. "We could eat, watch a movie, fuck some more. I think my bed is big enough for five..."

"Sounds good to me." John joined them. The four women wriggled around to make room for him. Samantha pressed her face into his chest, inhaling. She started as he lightly kissed the top of her head, then purred and clung to him more closely.

"So it's a plan." Helen moved as though to stand up, then slipped back into the pile. "But I think I need a nap first."

"That sounds good to me." Samantha yawned, stretching like a kitten, then curling back into John's embrace. The other three exchanged amused glances, and John shrugged.

"I guess we'll all need our strength later." The women giggled, then the room gradually fell silent except for the hum of ventilation and the rhythm of soft breathing.