The Milking Barn Pt. 02

Story Info
The maintenance man takes advantage of a perk of the job.
1.2k words
4.21
20.9k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 02/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this chapter features gay sex. The rest of this story will focus on femdom.

----

Jake liked to come in early, before the boss or even that bitch Alice. He'd always been a light sleeper, and the barns were quiet before the first milking's of the day.

Mike had left a note on his desk, 1078 MILKER INOP, and he headed off to barn 10 to get 'er done.

He opened the door and stepped inside. The boys were still quietly snoozing in their milking frames.

He admired the stock as he walked down the aisle to 1078. They were all 18-22 years old, after that the semen wasn't fertile enough to bother with, and whatever hormones or chems the biologists fed them kept them pretty much free of body hair and muscle.

Another benefit of coming in early was getting some time alone with the stock. Jake didn't consider himself gay, he was a happily married man, but sometimes a hole is a hole, and these boys were paler, softer, suppler and, hell, most of the time more willing than the ol' ball and chain back home. And the boss didn't mind, Jake had even seen him partake himself...

Jake stopped in front of 1078's stall and looked at the sleeping boy. Damn, this new one's pretty, they even let him keep his long blonde hair...

---

Reed woke up to the feeling of something behind him. For a brief moment he did not remember where he was as he blearily blinked his eyes. Ah shit, this place. He still couldn't remember how he had gotten here...

He felt a hand around his dick, and tried to pull away. Is Mother back?? er, I mean that woman. He looked and saw a man instead, and then felt that machine thing being pushed back onto his cock. It suctioned on to his now perpetually hard cock with a wet squeeze, and the man stood back.

Reed looked at him and tried to talk through his feeder, beg to let him go, gurgling nonsense. The man ignored him and then walked up to the screen in front of his stall. "Alright... milker repaired... 10...78" he mumbled to himself as he typed into the screen.

Finally the man looked directly at him. "Ok, pretty boy 1078, now that that's done, I'm going to take my smoke break." He chuckled to himself.

The man was tall, a bit of a gut, balding, hairy. He walked up to him, around him, behind him.

Reed heard a zip, and pants falling.

Ah hell no, not this. Reed tried to move forward, to run away. Instead, he felt his anal tube being pulled on, and with a loud PLOP it came out. He suddenly felt empty..

He felt a large, rough hand on his hips, and something new, warm against his asshole. He tried to yell out through the feeder tube again uselessly.

"Calm down bessie. You'll learn to love being bred, just like all the other livestock here," the man behind him said.

He heard spitting, and warm liquid on his asshole, and something spreading it around.

And suddenly, with a grunt from behind him, he felt it slip passed his hole and into him. Reed tried to cry out, as it went deeper, and deeper, and he pushed forward desperately against the frame. His own hard cock pulsed in the milker.

"Ahhh yeah, that's a good lil heifer."

Two hands now were on each side of his hips, and they pulled him back further onto the cock. It was painful now, deeper than the probe, but his traitorous cock pulsed again.

Around him some of the other boys had woken up, and were staring. One across from him seemed to be enjoying the show immensely, and had started humping into his milker slowly.

The man now pulled back, briefly relieving but also emptying him, before slamming back deeper into Reed. "Ahghhh phfuccccggg" Reed moaned through his feeder.

And so the man began to pound him, steadily, roughly, his hands pulling him back by the waist each time. The man grunted each plunge. And Reed's cock got harder than ever.

The man then leaned down over him, one of his hands coming forward and grabbing him by his long hair, pulling his head up and back to the limits of the frame.

"You have such pretty, long hair."

Another hand grabbed him by the face, roughly squeezing his cheeks around the feeder.

"I'm going be breeding you every morning for awhile, baby" he rasped into his ear, thrusting.

Suddenly a loud bell rang through the building, startling both of them. All the boys who were still sleeping woke up to machines fucking them, and the milking sleeve around Reed's cock started sucking hard.

"Ah, heh, perfect timing... Goddamnit I gotta finish before Alice gets here... look at me boy."

The man pulled him back by his long hair even further and tilted his head to the side roughly until he could see his face.

"What a soft, innocent lil face... you sure you not a girl, boy?" He roared laughing and then pumped deeper and harder into him than before.

The milking machine sucked and kneaded his cock, rolling around it with undulating warmth and pressure. It seemed determined to get him to cum as quickly and forcefully as possible.

All the boys around were watching the show, eagerly humping into their own milking machines. The one across the aisle, 1034 his tag read, was loudly cumming and spasming already.

"God damnit, I think I'm gonna.... fuck I think I'm gonna cum, bessie."

The man fucking Reed was pounding him so hard he was pushing him deeper and harder into the milking machine than he had been ever before, and Reed burst into it, cum shooting out of him into the machine. It switched modes immediately, started suctioning on his cock deeply, undulating down and down into the tube to milk every drop from him. Then he heard a loud grunt from the man behind him, and the man thrust deeper than Reed thought possible into him as he came in him and bred him, thrust after thrust after thrust...

"Excuse me Mr. Mason, what are you doing to my livestock?" a woman's voice suddenly rang out.

Mother was standing in the aisle in front of them, her hands on her hips, glaring at them. The man hurriedly thrust one last time deep into Reed, and Reed did the same into the milker as it emptied his balls of every last drop, his eyes wide and innocently looking up at Mother. He felt the man's cock quickly slide out, and sudden emptiness.

"Ah, fuck, ah shit, sorry Alice, er Mrs. Albertson, ma'am. I was just, uh, taking my break."

Mother looked in disgust at the man. "Mr. Mason, I am aware it is not against policy to engage in some extracurricular activities with the stock, but in the future I would appreciate you treat this company's property with a bit more respect. You were about to tear this poor boy right out of his frame... and the way you were pulling at his head, liable to break him. If I find you mishandling the livestock again, I WILL report you."

"Yes, ma'am, I am so sorry ma'am, got a bit carried away... It's a cute one, for sure. Won't happen again."

Around them some of the boys were still being milked, though most had cum already, and the grunting and humping sounds were slowly dying down. Mother sighed, shaking her head at the maintenance man as he sheepishly walked off, zipping up his pants.