The Milking Barn Pt. 04

Story Info
Livestock boy is punished by mother.
2k words
4.34
9k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 02/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1034 woke to the sound of grunting and skin slapping against skin. He slowly opened his eyes and yawned into his feeder, and saw across the aisle the new boy being once again aggressively fucked by the maintenance man. Over the last week this event had become his usual wake up call. 1034 was of course hard, but watching the man roughly tugging the other boy back by his blonde hair, calling him breeder and cow as he thrust with all his strength into him, always got 1034 ready and eager for his first milking of the day. It had taken a few fuckings but the once angry boy seemed to have resigned to his place as the maintenance man's morning entertainment. His eyes rolled back into his head and his tongue lolled out from under the feeder as they both loudly moaned and grunted and came, the new boy without his milker even operating yet.

The man pulled out, walked around to the front of the boy and removed his feeder, replacing it with his slimy dick. As he did every day now, the boy grimaced but dutifully cleaned the cock off, suckling it thoroughly and swallowing down the juices. Satisfied, the man stepped back, zipped up his pants, reinserted 1078's feeder and hurriedly strode down the aisle and out of the barn, whistling to himself.

The bell rang, and milkers clamped down on needy cocks.

---

It was during his third milking of the day that Reed realized something was off. As he bucked into his milker there was a loud snap and his hands burst from their restraints, and he was able to lift them. Holy shit, he realized, his rough fucking this morning must have strained the frame enough for him to break it somehow. He pulled his feeder out of his mouth, the still active milker off of his cock, and his anal probe out of his ass, and then was able to just barely reach a handle that released the restraints on his legs, liberating him entirely.

He stumbled off of the machine, into the aisle, and looked around. He had not walked in weeks, his legs felt like jello, but he knew this was his only chance to be free of this place. He looked at the hundreds of guys humping around him, who lived for nothing more than their milkings and Mother. That ain't gonna be me, he thought, as he started an unbalanced run down the aisle toward the exit. As he reached the door, an alarmed sound, different and harsher than any he had heard before. Shit, how did they know?

He attempted to pull open the door, but it was locked. He looked around for any other means of escape, but the windows were all too high to reach and there was nothing to climb. The only option was the other barn door, across the entire building, and he started running as fast as he could towards it.

As he reached the other end of the barn, the doors swung open and before him walked in Mother and a tall woman he had never seen before. The woman had some sort of gun in her hand, and she immediately rose it and aimed at Reed, firing at him. A dart struck him in the neck, and everything faded to black.

---

He woke up with a headache, struggling to open his eyes. His hands and feet were bound, and he was laying across something, his legs dangling below. He looked around. He was on an elevated platform in the center of the barn that had been wheeled out, and all the boys were staring up at him silently from their milking frames, eyes wide. He tried to move, and felt a hand clamp down on the back of his head, pulling him back by his long blonde hair.

"Our naughty boy is waking up from his nap," he heard Mother say from right above him. He realized he was laying across her lap, facing downward, and she was sitting on a chair. "You have been bad, very bad, 1078."

He tried to yell at her, but he had a circular, open gag keeping his mouth open, and instead he simply gargled and drooled onto the ground.

"We are going to have to make an example out of you for the rest of the livestock here, we can't have them think it's ok to run around the barn willy-nilly."

Another woman stepped into view, the woman who had shot him with the dart. She was taller even than Mother, and muscular, with short cropped brown hair. She was wearing a security uniform. She stared down hungrily at him, a slight smile across her lips. "It will be fun to break in such a cute one," she said to Mother.

He realized he was hard with a sudden rush of pleasure. His cock was shoved down between the thighs of Mother, and she ever so slightly flexed them, informing him of his compromised position.

"I am going to punish you until you are sorry for what you did. Afterwards you will be... apologizing to me and Mrs. Gomora here for the trouble you put us through."

Without further warning he felt a massive slap against his left butt cheek by a hand, stinging and shocking him. His attempt to yell only shot saliva out in front of him, as Mother pulled him by his hair hard. She simultaneously squeezed his dick between her thighs, as he was thrust into them by the force of her smack.

"One," she said.

He whimpered as the second hit came down, now on his other cheek. It was harder than the first, and tears popped up in his eyes from the stinging pain.

"Two," she continued.

He looked desperately up at the security woman watching him, and he saw a dark look in her eyes. Her hand had started stroking her pussy through her pants. Another smack came down on his left cheek.

"Three."

The boys in the barn were watching all of this unfold with a mix of terror and lust. 1078 gazed out at them teary eyed and saw that most had started to hump at their milkers, flushed and horny watching his punishment.

"Four."

This one was the hardest yet and he bucked away from her hand. She squeezed his dick hard with her legs, more than the milker ever had.

"Five."

The security woman stepped closer, her hands now down her pants. "I think I will start my apology a bit early, Mrs. Albertson," she said to Mother, and started to pull down her pants and panties inches from his face.

"Six! And tongue out, boy," Mother ordered, striking him on his exposed balls this time.

He gurgled in pain and thrust his hard dick deeper into the pressure of her thighs, but did as instructed, sticking his tongue out as the security woman grabbed his head from Mother and shoved his face onto her pussy. "Lick, boy."

"SEVEN," Mother counted loudly, this time striking his red, soar ass cheek once again. He gurgled in pain and pleasure as he was now just fully humping into Mother's thighs, his tongue lapping desperately.

He felt Mother pull apart his cheeks with one hand, and then suddenly a slap hit directly onto his asshole. "EIGHT!" she screamed, as he bucked in agony and cried and licked into the other woman's wet pussy.

Mother's legs suddenly parted, leaving his cock desperate. "I was going to go to ten, but I believe this poor boy has been punished enough... I will also take my apology now," said Mother. She roughly pushed him off of her, and he rolled down her legs and fell on his back on the ground in front of the two women. The security woman stepped over to him and lifted him up to his knees by his long hair. He was still weeping from the spanking.

Mother stood up and stepped toward him. He saw that Mother was not wearing pants, and now both of the two women's wet pussies were on either side of him. The security woman shoved him into Mother's. "LICK!" she commanded.

He followed orders, and he felt her shudder as his tongue touched her. He looked up and saw her hungry eyes leering down at him, and she grabbed him by the hair. She began to roughly grind his face against her hot pussy, its juices smearing over his face. He was powerless against her, his tongue desperately trying to keep up with her fakefucking.

She pulled him off her, his face dripping, panting for air, and promptly shoved him into the pussy of the security woman.

"This is who you are now, 1078. You do what Mother wants, always. You give her your milk, your pleasure her and her friends whenever they desire, and you take your punishment without complaint. That is how you earn Mommy's love."

He licked and licked the security woman's warm, sopping pussy, and heard her grunt in satisfaction, as Mother thrust his head deeper into her.

He was pulled from her again, and thrust back to Mother, and again, and again, passed around like a mindless plaything between the two tall, strong women, his cock bobbing untouched in the air.

The milking alarm rang, and all the boys who had been observing the punishment started humping furiously now, their grunts and balls slapping against their milkers filling the barn with noise and pheromones.

As he licked into the security woman, her thighs suddenly pushed forward, enveloping his face totally, and both of her hands grabbed him and pulled him into her. His tongue worked her as she started shuddering and crushing his head with her strong muscles. She was loudly screaming in pleasure now, her head thrown back, bucking into him over and over, using his face as a toy.

After nearly a minute of more thrusts, she came to a stop and he was torn from her and immediately his face was shoved into Mother's hot pussy, and he began his work all over again. His dick was completely solid, ignored since the spanking, and he could not touch it with his hands tied behind his back. He was humping the air now as he licked, overcome with pathetic lust.

Mother pulled his head back a bit, looking into his eyes, hers burning with rage. "You dumb animal. You stupid little boy. You do not run from me again, cow. You will LOVE me. You will love your Mother. Look me in the eyes while I use you." She thrust onto his face harder and harder and harder as he sputtered for air now, her eyes boring down on his, which plead back to hers for mercy. She did not give it.

Around them the barn was louder than ever with guttural screams and moans, as so many boys were already cumming hard into their milkers, having already been so wound up watching 1078 being used by Mother, their eyes all on the poor boy being thrown around before them and their Mother doling out punishment.

Finally he felt her clamp down on him, his tongue now deep in her pussy, his face soaked with the two women's juices. Her thighs flexed and her hand pushed him totally onto her as she roared out in ecstasy, humping his face, never breaking eye contact. She came hard, and he took it, over and over, until he was nearly passing out from lack of oxygen. She let go, and he fell onto the floor, limp as a rag doll, aside for his untouched hard cock.

"Fuck..." Mother said to herself, catching her breath. After a minute or so, as the two women recovered standing over him and the boy lay there panting, soaking in their juices, Mother spoke again, "I think I am going to leave you here overnight, as a reminder and warning to the rest of the boys. Do not dare try and run from your Mother again, you will lay here and think of what a shameful boy you have been. If you are good and I find you here tomorrow morning, we can put you back into your milker and relieve those full balls."

Through his open ring gag, he tried to respond, Yes Mother.