The Milking Factory Ch. 03

Story Info
Austin joins an experimental sperm donation program.
1.9k words
4.6
19.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Austin woke up to a slap on his ass cheek. He opened his eyes, and noticed that, despite going to sleep curled up, he had somehow shifted to sleeping on his stomach with his legs spread and butt raised. That's odd, he didn't remember being much of a roller in his sleep.

"Get up, boy. You're already 5 minutes late for your schedule."

Austin recognized the voice as Dr. Wolfe and immediately rolled over, his morning wood swinging left and right and his balls slapping to his sweaty left thigh. Again, Austin noticed something odd. He never considered it too small, but his ballsack was never anything to write home about. Now it had seemed to grow overnight, and as Austin knelt on his bed in front of Dr. Wolfe, he had to keep his legs slightly parted to avoid squeezing them.

Dr. Wolfe stood in front of him in a similar outfit as the previous day, a tight button down shirt with sleeves rolled up past his veiny forearms, pants tightly conforming to his thighs and ass, and was holding a clipboard. "This is your daily schedule. You are going to memorize it and be responsible for strictly adhering to it. You will of course be supervised throughout the day, but it is also up to you to follow orders. Any deviance from the schedule will be penalized, both physically and from your stipend. Understand?"

Austin nodded, and Dr. Wolfe handed him the schedule.

7:00am - Wake up, take supplements, shower, and report to Dr. Wolfe for evaluation

7:30am - Morning Evaluation

9:00am - Exercise

12:00pm - Socialization

2:00pm - Report to Milking Room

7:00pm - Evening Evaluation

9:00pm - Report to Bedroom

Austin gaped at the paper. "3 hours of exercise a day? And 5 hours of milking?!" He remembered how utterly exhausted he felt after less than an hour of milking the previous day. And although he was proud of the muscle he had gained over the last year, 3 hours a day was way more than he had ever exercised even during the most intense bulking sessions.

"Without exception. If you are concerned about your energy levels, I would like to assure you that the supplements we have provided are of the highest order. They provide enough calories and energy to keep you exercising for at least 5 hours a day. And for the milking, well, there is no guarantee for how long or short it will take you. It just depends on the boy. If you finish early, we have several activities, including a guided meditation, that you can spend the time doing. Typically, our boys also only have one evaluation a day, but as you have shown so much potential and have also shown interest in training with me, I have decided to add a couple hours each night of extra evaluation. This is my time too, so don't waste it."

Austin nodded again, still not sure how he was going to keep such a schedule, but resolved to try.

"Much of a boy's schedule can be done independently, but since you seem to thrive in strictly controlled environments, I or another doctor will lead you through the day, beginning with your morning routine. The effect of a boy's pleasure outside of the milking process on output is actually an area of experimentation that I am leading the effort on, and I think working with you will yield nice results. Now, stick out your tongue and say please."

Austin, who didn't quite follow what Dr. Wolfe had said - there were a lot of large words in it after all - felt a rush and did as he was told, his morning wood sticking straight forward and tugging on his pubic area. He slightly squeezed his thighs together, and was surprised to find that the tightening sensation on his balls felt pleasant.

"Pleath thir," he stammered with his tongue as far out as he could push it. Dr. Wolfe grinned, ran his hand through Austin's hair, again sending a shock of electricity from the top of his neck to deep within his ass, and placed three large pills onto Austin's tongue. He pushed Austin's face up, and poured a small cup of water in his mouth.

"Swallow."

Austin obediently swallowed, and once again, the warm feeling spread from his chest to his fingertips and toes, until he felt in a state of deep peace.

"Follow me."

Dr. Wolfe clipped a chain once more to Austin's collar and without waiting began leading him out of the room and down the hallway. They went into the elevator again, except this time to a different floor. There were fewer doors here further spaced apart than the sleeping quarters. Dr. Wolfe brought Austin into the first room on the left.

They entered a large shower room. Along the walls were at least 50 shower heads with attachments that Austin didn't recognize, but they're purpose was quickly apparent. There were 10 other bulls, looking somewhere between 20 and 25 years old, all much more muscled than Austin, showering as well. Some were vigorously rubbing their bodies down with soap and sponges, while others inserted thin tubes in their asses, then would squat and with a moan release the fluid. Initially repulsed, Austin realized that all that came out was the same mixture of sticky fluid he saw in the bull's ass the day before.

"After your first dose of our supplements, your body has no more digestive purpose for the anus," said Dr. Wolfe. "The prostate and other sensational organs remain, and need to be cleaned, but nothing else. It is effectively cut off from the stomach and higher up organs." Again, Austin did not know why, but the thought of his asshole being a fuckhole, used for nothing else but his pleasure and the pleasure of others, filled his mind. He felt slightly lightheaded, and realized that his morning wood had not only remained but grew even harder, the shiny red knob at the tip of his cock throbbing. The misty air in the warm room clung to his skin, and his nipples, which were now sensitive to the slightest change, grew into small, hard mounds.

Dr. Wolfe led Austin over to a bench, but instead of giving Austin any instructions, began to strip himself. Austin watched, enrapt. While the tight dress shirts left little room to the imagination as to Dr. Wolfe's muscles, his hairy chest still captured Austin's eyes. His large, solid pecs bouncing slightly as he shifted off his shirt. The way his abs flexed as he twisted his body. His sculpted back and shoulders. Then he removed his pants, and Austin's mind was filled with nothing but lust. His neat trimmed pubes were nothing compared to the monster of a cock that flopped out of his underwear. Not even hard, Dr. Wolfe was easily 9" long, his large girthy cock hanging closer to his knees than his crotch. His balls swung low behind, and his muscular ass was a work of beauty. Austin felt small, insignificant compared to Dr. Wolfe. His year of effort, of working out, now seemed insignificant. Of course this older, muscular, beautiful man should control him. He was clearly dominant, and Austin clearly submissive.

Dr. Wolfe saw Austin staring with wonder at his body and said "You like that, boy? It's necessary for me to shower you, but you still have to earn your right to be fucked by me. But don't worry, I'm confident you'll get there if you obey, and then maybe we can have some fun." He yanked on the chain, and led Austin to the nearest open shower. The water was warm and pleasant on Austin's skin, and he instinctually raised his arms to let it pass down his body, through his pits with small tufts of hair, through the curve of his crack, lingering on his balls, before trailing to his feet. Dr. Wolfe stood back for a minute, thinking.

"We have always worked under the assumption that the more masculine, more dominant we make our bulls, the more potent their semen would be. It's a bit of a balancing act, actually. It's clear to me that what matters most is heightening the bull's sexual instinct, taking their base desires and elevating it to a whole new level. For most, that means increasing muscle mass, body hair, genital size. Clearly, in your case these are also necessary." Austin blushed. "But in other areas..." He trailed off. Austin remained standing, bowing his head as the water splashed through his hair. "No matter. Lean against the wall, and don't move."

Austin turned and planted his hands on the wall, leaning forward and jutting out his ass. Dr. Wolfe grabbed a coarse sponge and beginning at his head, scrubbed Austin's entire body. It was much less like a massage and more like being decontaminated, Austin felt. When he got to his ass, Dr. Wolfe scrubbed his pink hole a bit more softly, using a different gel. He then took a small probe-like attachment, and without warning pushed it gently into Austin's hole. This time however, he only slightly flinched. The next sensation was new. A warm feeling as the wand pushed water deep into him, and almost a tickling as it slid across the walls of his hungry asshole.

"Push."

Austin did as he was told, and a gooey clear liquid, similar again to the other bull, came out of his hole. Dr. Wolfe looked pleased. "The secretion has already started. That's excellent. You'll have an even easier time in the milking today." Austin wasn't sure what that meant, but more than anything was happy that Dr. Wolfe was pleased. Next Dr. Wolfe cleaned his balls and cock. Still hard, and with balls so full of cum his sack was stretched to bursting, Austin breathed heavily as Dr. Wolfe used his hands to gently massage soap into his groin. It took all of his concentration not to break Rule #1 and cum there, with Dr. Wolfe, now wet from the shower gently rubbing his throbbing cock, but Austin stood his ground.

At last, Dr. Wolfe shut off the water, and led Austin back to the bench area. Here, he had Austin first dry him off with a fresh towel and put his clothes back on. As Austin buttoned Dr. Wolfes shirt, he took one last longing look at his pecs, wanting to badly to suck on them. Last was his shoes. Dr. Wolfe, sitting on the bench with Austin kneeling naked and chained in front of him, stuck each foot in Austin's face for him to adorn. He couldn't help but smell them as he put first the socks, then the shoes back on, and was maddened by the sensual smell of man. The warm glow from the morning supplements had now transformed into a burning fireball of energy that Austin was ready to release in any way possible.

Austin was about to grab another towel for himself when Dr. Wolfe caught his wrist. "Use mine, it should do fine for you." Austin gladly rubbed himself down with the used towel, savoring as he dried his face the smell it left of Dr. Wolfe's crotch."

"Good boy. I don't see any reason why you should be allowed to wash yourself going forward. I think I'll make it a habit of joining you for this to enforce your best behavior. Now, time for exercise."