The Milking Factory Ch. 06

Story Info
Austin experiences body changes and meets another boy.
2.7k words
4.69
16.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being escorted back to his room, Dr. Wolfe locking the door behind him, Austin collapsed on his soft bed and fell asleep almost immediately. That night, he dreamed that he was back in Dr. Wolfe's office, and he was sucking the doctor's throbbing uncut cock, stretching his throat and pushing his face close to the Doctor's crotch. And as he did this he looked behind him and 1A was there, railing his ass with his veiny member. He growled and slapped Austin's cheeks over and over, and Austin groaned.

oooooohhhhhhh yesss pleaaase-

He woke up to a gentle beeping from the ceiling, and as he opened his eyes, realized that he had again rolled onto his stomach in his sleep, his ass pushed into the air. His balls and cock swelled, forcing him to angle his legs out. The pillow under his face was soaked with drool and Austin salivated uncontrollably. He rolled to the side, and noticed two large wet spots on the sheet under his chest as well as another larger spot where his crotch had been. He felt the wetness on his body, and feeling his engorged nipples realized that they were leaking a gooey fluid. He felt his cock quickly, fearing he broke Rule #1, but it was fine. A little precum on the head, but not nearly enough to suggest he had cum. Reaching around to his ass, he felt his cheeks, covered also in a sticky fluid. He slid his fingers between his ass cheeks and drew them to his nose, sniffing the mystery liquid.

Odd, like cum, but not quite as salty. Almost... sweet?

Curious, he sucked his fingers, and moaned subconsciously as the flavor swirled around his wet mouth. He eagerly rubbed his ass for more, this time also rubbing his fingers across his nipples, which tingled with pleasure, and tasted again. It was intoxicating, and made Austin long for cock.

He looked at the clock, and saw there was little time before 7am, when Dr. Wolfe was due to collect him. He jumped off the bed energetically and went to the mirror, wanted to look presentable for the Doctor. When he saw his reflection, his jaw dropped in shock.

There's no way. It's not possible.

He had nearly doubled the muscle he gained all last year after only one two days. His pecs, now large and with a slight amount of hair growing on them, jiggled from the jog to the mirror, protruding over his now rocky abs. The sinews in his neck and thighs stood out as he twisted his body this way and that, admiring his new form. Interestingly, he hadn't just gained muscle, but also fat that rounded out his ass beautifully, creating the perfect bubble butt. Poking his pecs and arms he realized they did have some give and were not unforgiving. It was like the difference between a bodybuilder and a pro athlete. He had even grown a bit of stubble overnight! He fingered his sharp jawline, staring.

I almost have as much muscle as...what's his name?

Austin continued to stare at his reflection, dumbfounded by the fact that he could not remember his best friend's name. He was so shocked he didn't notice the door open.

"Impressive, isn't it?"

Austin whirled around. Dr. Wolfe was leaning against the door frame, smirking at him.

"What...how... Sir,-:

"The supplements, Austin, I told you are truly revolutionary" He walked in the room to stand by Austin and stared at him admiringly in the mirror too. He was still taller than Austin, still more broad-shouldered, and he put his arm around Austin's collared neck. "You are taking to your medication extremely well. I am pleased. And I see that some of the other side effects have started too! We've had several bulls who lactate as well, and also produce their own anal lubrication, although I have to admit it usually takes more etime. I think this bodes very well for my submission hypothesis." He lightly fingered Austin's left nipple, and squeezed it between his thumb and forefinger. A squirt of milk shot out, casting a line on the mirror and floor, and some dripped down the curve of Austin's pec. To his surprise, the Doctor then leaned down and licked a smidge of the milk off of Austin's pec. He shuddered, and Austin saw the doctor's pants tighten around his crotch, as his own cock, always hard nowadays, rose up.

"Amazing. It's not ordinary lactation, of course. Your pec milk is a highly potent combination of seminal fluid and testosterone. It is a rare side effect- a gift even- and we will of course be milking your nipples now as well. As to your ass," he grinned down at Austin and slid his large hand across a wet cheek, "well that is just your body's way of saying what we already know." He leaned close to Austin and whispered in his ear, "You want to be fucked."

Austin, overwhelmed by the changes he had gone through overnight, put his arms around Dr. Wolfe and buried his head in the doctor's chest. The doctor put his hand consolingly on the back of Austin's head. "Is it too much, Austin? You are clearly made for this, and you do it well, but if you would rather-"

"No, sir!" Austin interrupted quickly, looking up at Dr. Wolfe. "It's a lot, but... this is the happiest I have every been. Please let me stay."

Dr. Wolfe smiled fondly down at the boy, and once again produced three pills. Austin stuck out his tongue, the doctor placed them on it, and he swallowed, needing no water due to his watering mouth. Hugging so tight to the doctor had allowed Austin a chance to feel Doctor Wolfe's chest against his face, and it was a feeling he liked. "Good boy."

"Thank you Da-Thank you, Sir." Austin blushed to himself, hoping the Doctor did not notice him almost say Daddy. But Dr. Wolfe did not linger on it, and, as was now custom, chained Austin and led him to the shower.

Where the hell did that come from? I don't have daddy issues...Do I?

They performed a similar shower as before, both of them naked in the high pressure water. Dr. Wolfe gently rubbed Austin's nipples, ass, and crotch, while scrubbing his muscled hard. He pushed Austin to his knees and massaged shampoo through Austin's short brown hair. In this position, Austin was inches away from the doctor's cock, and he longed to please it. But he knew that would have to be on Dr. Wolfe's terms, and resisted the urge. Dr. Wolfe pushed Austin against the wall as he inserted the rod to clean his ass, and Austin moaned involuntarily. Looking behind, he once again admired Dr. Wolfe's behemoth of a cock, the shiny knob protruding slightly from his uncut foreskin, his balls and cock jiggling slightly as he scrubbed Austin down. Austin gritted his teeth and focused on not threatening to break Rule #1 as the probe in his ass tickled his sensitive insides.

Finished, Dr. Wolfe had Austin dry him off and once again used the same towel to dry himself, and Austin felt covered in Dr. Wolfe's scent, almost like Dr. Wolfe was claiming ownership.

"In order to further promote your exercise, today I am pairing you with another trainee submissive bull. After your workout, you will compete against each other in a task I've designed to train both your musculature and your mental fortitude."

They entered the gym, and while there were several bulls working out in similar stations as the day before, Austin's eyes were drawn to the center of the room. Another young man, maybe 18 or 19, with curly blonde hair and a lean, hairless body was kneeling in the center of the room, his hands tied behind his back. His cock normally would have been a beauty at 7" and girthy, but in The Factory was run of the mill. It stood above his engorged ball sack, which was squeezed by a knotted piece of rope that had a long end trailing in front of him. Like Austin, his chest had no number on it. His doctor stood next to him, a shorter hairy muscly man with thick arms and several tattoos peaking out from behind his sleeves.

"Dr. Wolfe, good morning!" He spoke with a slight Eastern European accent, and warmly shook Dr. Wolfe's hand. "Connor is ready for his exercise today. Aren't you, you LITTLE SLUT!" He turned and sharply slapped Connor across the face. Austin was shocked. Dr. Wolfe had punished him before, but never without cause and never so harshly. But Austin could see Connor containing a smile as he righted himself on his knees, spreading his legs further apart and his cheek turning bright red. Dr. Wolfe barely seemed to take notice.

It seems like this Connor likes it rough. I wonder how he learned that? And I wonder how Dr. Wolfe knows my boundaries so well. Austin had been submissive to all the men he had met in The Factory so far, but seeing an eager to please twink like Connor on his knees in front of him aroused him, and made Austin want to pound his ass. Maybe I'm not totally as submissive as I thought?

"Perfect Dr. Klein. We will begin once Austin has finished his standard exercises." Dr. Wolfe led Austin through similar exercises to the day before until Austin collapsed on the ground, exhausted and exhilarated, his nipples twitching from the treadmill clamps. It was at this point that Dr. Wolfe tugged him to the center of the room and forced the same energizing salty liquid mix as yesterday down his throat.

"Austin, on your knees." Austin got on his knees opposite Connor, who had not moved the entire time Austin exercised, and was bowing his head obediently. Dr. Wolfe quickly took the other end of the rope and looped it around Austin's ballsack, now the size of a grapefruit and shining from precum. He took out a small chain and connected Austin's arm cuffs behind his back.

"Your objective is to pull your opponent across the middle line. This will exercise your core and leg muscles, as well as test your pain threshold and exercise your balls as the center of sperm production. It will be to the best of 3. Begin!"

Austin was not prepared, but at the word Begin, Connor immediately began yanking backwards. He was a lot stronger than his slim frame suggested. Connor's balls stretched as he tugged on the ropes, and the other end pulled on Austin, who staggered forward on his knees. Connor let out a loud cry as he pulled again, the skin of his crotch now taut, his balls turning red, and Austin, who had barely recovered his balance, was easily yanked across the line, landing on his chest, his chin bouncing off the floor, and he was unable to right himself due to his tied hands.

Dr. Klein blew a whistle, and walked over to Connor, who was panting slightly and had a big smile on his face. "Very good boy! Receive your reward!" Connor opened his mouth and Dr. Klein spat into it. He closed his mouth, swallowed, licked his lips and said "Thank you sir!" Klein lightly slapped his red cheek again, somewhat affectionately.

Dr. Wolfe was frowning at Austin, who had still not been able to sit back upright, and had his face sideways on the floor, facind Dr. Wolfe's shoes as he tried to look his doctor in the eye. "I'm disappointed Austin. Up until now, you've excelled at every task regardless of how prepared you are. I'm expecting you to do better. You MUST do better. Do you understand me?" He placed his shoe, which only then did Austin realize was a large rubber boot on Austin's bare shoulder and rolled him over slightly to look him in the eyes.

Austin, who had been fearing punishment on the level of Connor, was flooded with gratefulness for Dr. Wolfe, his protector and mentor, and steeled himself. "Yes sir," he said through gritted teeth.

"Good."

Dr. Wolfe grabbed Austin by the arms and dragged him upright to his starting position. He looked Austin in the eyes and said "Don't be afraid of the pain. You are becoming a sperm bull. Every touch to your organs is pleasure. You want to have your balls squeezed. It's chemistry. It's nature." And after he said it he slapped Austin's tied balls, causing them to jostle between his meaty thighs. Austin gasped out of shock, but was surprised to find that Dr. Wolfe's words were true. There was pain, but it was tied directly to pleasure, and he wanted to feel it again.

"Round two. Ready? Begin!"

This time Austin was ready, and he leaned back and pulled hard. Connor, who was not expecting such a rally, staggered forward, crying out as his tender balls were pulled far from his body, stretching his sack far, his two balls squeezed to the very end and pushing together. Austin savored the feeling of winning, of doing what Dr. Wolfe told him, and using his leg and core muscles, dragged the surprised Connor across the line.

The whistle blew again, and as Austin leaned forward in relief, Dr. Klein stomped over to the prostrate Connor, put a booted foot on his head, and began smacking his small round butt cheeks with heavy hands. "YOU! LITTLE! BITCH! YOU! CALL! THAT! AN! ATTEMPT?!" Each word was emphasized with a smack, and Connnor was moaning as his ass turned deep red from the hits. And yet, Austin could see that his cock was harder than ever, and Connor's ass was wet with fluid.

Dr. Wolfe came to Austin and patted him on the head. "Good boy, that's what I want to see." Austin almost teared up with pride, and simultaneously felt a sense of power over Connor. He now understood the follower's mindset, how he could so easily bow to Dr. Wolfe and delight in dominating a weaker boy like Connor. When the tug of war began a third time, it was all but over. Austin easily pulled Connor across the line, and when he did so he felt so powerful he wanted to crawl over to Connor and fuck his mouth for hours. Both boys were now sweating profusely, and Connor was shaking as he curled up in a ball on the floor. This time however, Dr. Klein did not beat or berate Connor. He clearly saw the boy was defeated, and he gently leaned him up and spoke to him. "You will do better in the future. Understand?" Connor nodded as tears fell down his cheeks. Clearly he felt similar to Austin and did not want to disappoint his doctor, and felt loving comfort in Klein.

Dr. Wolfe untied Austin, allowing him to come to his feet. His balls hung lower after all the stretching, and Austin could feel them swing as he stood up, hitting the bottom of his round butt. They throbbed and ached, but it felt good. Dr. Wolfe grabbed Austin's face in his large, able hands again and looked down into his eyes. "Good job, boy. You've made me proud. You have truly excelled in every aspect of your time here." Austin's eyes watered with happiness and his mouth with lust as Dr. Wolfe gave him his second kiss. He penetrated Austin's mouth with his tongue, savoring the flavor of Austin's overproduced saliva, crushing Austin's tongue against the power of his own. The doctor put his hand on Austin's chest and rubbed his sensitive nipple. Austin moaned deeply. He was euphoric, and when they separated, vowed he would do anything to make Dr. Wolfe proud. Dr. Wolfe, omnipotent as ever, also seemed to notice Austin's feelings towards Connor. "I may have been too hasty to assume you are a completely submissive boy. We will have to see what happens when you are allowed to dominate, providing you remember your place."

"Thank you sir."

Dr. Wolfe led him from the gym, and Austin prayed that Connor would be in the socialization room with him. A dominance was rising in him that he had never felt. He wanted to fuck that boy's ass.