All Comments on 'The Milking Herd Ch. 06'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good, but...

...I'm trying to figure out what's missing for me. I think it's the truly non-consensual aspects of the earlier chapters which turned me on.

Now, if you had developed one of the alternate scenarios with Megan and her husband, that would have been hot! Thinking about those got me wet!

Also, being into D/s, I would have enjoyed seeing the character of the Master and learning of his motivations for leaving his sub there. I thought for a minute that I had the wrong story, when the chapter did not start off with the submissive, but with another poor girl drowning in debt.

You threw a number of things at the wall, and I would have preferred your focusing on just one character, as you usually do, to get the story to "stick."

The only time I really got into the head of any of the characters was when Megan was conflicted, being in the shed when the hucows started orgasming.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 6 years agoAuthor
Too many characters

See what you mean about too many characters, and not being forced - understood. The next chapter will be about several of the hucows and how they are getting on. Then after that, just one character will be followed as usual.

Hope the details about the machine satisfied one reader who asked for that.

Hopefully after the next chapter more ideas can be brought to mind, for another chapter. Nothing planned so far. Maybe a slave bought for milking, starting with how they were enslaved, and their reluctance to be sold to the food corporation, not expecting to be turned into a hucow. Their dismay at having such huge breasts, but enjoying the milking process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Grammar mistake

In more than one instance the word effect is used improperly. (Ex. "I'm a woman it effects me"). Effect is a noun, correct usage would be " I'm a woman, it has a strong effect on me" or the verb "affect" should be used. "I"m a woman, it affects me."

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 6 years agoAuthor
Why not escape the milking shed?

After the international banking crisis there was a lack of investment, and therefore hardly any jobs were available. People were left with debts, and either starved or found themselves indebted to the corporations. One way out was to become a slave, and so many are enslaved that the stigma no longer applies in society. Occasionally the slaves were taken advantage of, but mostly it is because they want to be taken.

As far as volunteering to be a hucow, that seems to be a better alternative to slavery. For the pressed hucows, no longer being sedated, it is too late to decide whether to stay or go. They are addicted to the life of a hucow. The International Food Corp. made it public that they were providing human milk, more efficiently that cows milk. The public liked the idea, and they had volunteers to become hucows. Not knowing the end result, that they would become addicted to the machine, wasn't mentioned when they signed up.

What the Food Corp does is legal, as the corporations are the money spinners, and therefore own the government. Much the same as now! (Lobbyist with money today, tomorrow the only money in town, so they own the politicians outright). The US is the land of the free . . . enterprise. Look how often people get trampled underfoot, so the corporations can get what they want. Build a pipeline through your land? Yes, of course, sir! It means jobs so that's okay! Why let individuals get in the way of progress.

Sorry about the spelling / language errors, Thanks for pointing it out as it helps for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

English is not my native language.

I'm really enjoying this story.

I would like to see Megan increasingly tempted to enter the world of hucows.

I'm very interested in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please add more chapters

Please add more chapters

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 2 years ago

Risks of the Job

Story Teller's hypothesized world, the Industrial Human Milk factory - farm may have originated in kidnapping but as the product caught on volunteers show up. Here we have two Elizabeth, a young woman seeking employment and debt relief, and Margaret a devotee of S&M consigned there as part of role playing. Their herdsperson is Megan.

Female employees like Megan must limit exposure to the Hucows because they may succumb to raging hormones in the barn. Many people not just men believe that women naturally respond to physical changes in their female friends and co-workers. Perhaps Baby Fever is more than an urban legend.

With Megan, her bust size has increased during her period of employment to her husband's pleasure. He'd like to tie her down in a stall and take her, just for fun. She has resisted this suggestion, fearful that once secured, she'd never get out.

Indeed different from other potential victims in similar dystopias, Megan does not put herself in a vulnerable position.

After processing two Hucows, Megan feels woozy. Will she hit the floor and start moo-ing? In Part 6 Megan makes it out of the barn just in the nick of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES