The Milking Herd Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You know what to expect then?' Megan asked.

'Not really, he didn't tell me much. Just that I am to be a hucow for a couple of weeks. It seems to have become popular recently,' the woman sighed.

It wasn't for Megan to warn her about what she was getting into, it was her own responsibility to find out first. Besides, a couple of weeks wouldn't hurt. The expensive silk dress wouldn't fit, and she wondered what the woman would say about that. Nothing probably, as the expense wouldn't bother her.

How would she react over the increase in her bust size. After only two weeks in a stall they wouldn't be massive like the hucows. It would take more than four weeks for them to start becoming large enough to be a physical problem. After that growth was rapid, and the breasts had to be oiled, massaged, and held in a sling.

Maximum growth would be reached in week twelve or so, depending upon the woman. Well before then, the hole in the floor had to be revealed to make room for the inflated breasts, otherwise they would be dragging on the floor. Also, room for the milking nozzles was needed.

Modifications to this woman weren't clearly defined in the specifications. If she was only in a stall for a couple of weeks, she wouldn't look outrageous. Margaret would just have to get used to being a big breasted woman. At first they would get in the way, and playing pool would be out of the question.

Megan chuckled to herself. It would be difficult for her to play pool the way her own breasts had grown, and she had never been fed chemicals in a stall. Like anyone, Margaret might be frightened to know she would be in a stall for the whole two weeks.

'Here we are. I'll put you into a stall, as I need to see if everything fits right. It will need adjusting for your size,' Megan explained.

The woman had no problem undressing, and getting on her hands and knees as instructed. The woman had been told to obey the farmhands, as though it were her master's instructions. How long that would last, when she found out the truth of what was to happen.

The pipes were lengthened and nozzles adjusted. The machine would have to be configured with her particular program of milking. It would be gentle at first, until she was able to give milk. Then the milking process would be upped until her yield limit was reached.

'Err, excuse me, girl. What are these, err, rubber things?' Margaret asked, sounding worried.

'This is your feeder. While in here being milked you will need to be fed. It's a well balanced feed of nutrients and everything you need for sustenance. As a treat you will receive a chocolate drink,' Megan explained.

Of course the woman wasn't very impressed, as she was one of the few who could afford chocolate. It was true, at first chocolate was fed to the new women. How old was this woman to be calling her a girl? It was obviously an imperious behaviour she was resorting too, from being frightened.

'Those other things, what are they for?' she asked, sounding upset at the sight of them.

Megan usually kept them out of sight, and letting her see them, might have been on purpose. Even though the woman was obeying her, the way she walked, and talked, couldn't disguise her condescension for staff at the farm.

'I'll just fit the milking suckers to your breasts. I need to make sure they don't chaff,' Megan reassured.

'What are you doing now, girl?' the woman said, raising her voice, no longer pretending to be submissive.

Megan secured the woman's wrists and knees to the floor. Under her was a soft padding for comfort, easily washed and kept hygienic.

'Only my master can bind me!' she complained.

'Don't worry, it's to keep you from moving around. I need to measure everything, so keep still,' Megan insisted.

'Well, I didn't expect to be treated like this!' she continued to complain, but continued to do as she was told.

Megan pulled a small soft rubber suction cup up the tube, and secured it to a nipple. A little squeeze held it in place. A larger cup fitted over the breast, and again a squeeze held it to the breast by suction. The other breast was treated the same. Megan was pleased to find both breasts were the same size, as some were not. It made it difficult finding a matching pair of cups to fit.

The woman had gone quiet while Megan fiddled with her breasts. They were small at the moment, and Megan again wondered how she would react after two weeks of growth. She was thinking of upping the dose from the start. Seeing the svelte woman trying to cope with large breasts in two weeks time, would be interesting, maybe even amusing.

Fitting the feeder would at least keep her quiet, while she swallowed the chemicals. No longer using soporifics meant they had to be more gentle with the new hucows, but the lack of calming agents benefited the yield.

Now for the most intimate fitting.

'This is to keep you clean, while in the stall. It's standard practice, and your master ordered this, so no complaining,' Megan firmly said, hoping for an easy time.

Greasing the woman's asshole, then inside, wasn't her most enjoyable part of the job. Some of the guys enjoyed it too much, though they were here to look after the domesticated hucows. The hucows didn't complain over whatever the guys did.

New recruits would complain, and that's why Megan was here. She dealt reassuringly with the new hucows, allaying their fears until it was too late, and they no longer complained about anything.

The woman turned her head to look at Megan, with eyes wide in surprise. She knew what was about to happen and protested. Realising nothing of sense got past the big rubber feeder in her mouth, she tried to shake it off. That's why Megan secured her limbs to the floor, before fitting anything.

The woman bellowed a loud protest, when Megan shoved the black rubber nozzle into her ass. The woman obviously hadn't given her ass to her master. After this, he could bugger her without hurting his slave. After two weeks her ass would be ready for anything.

It wouldn't matter how big his penis was, she would be able to take it. When a hucow fidgeted, wanting to be mated, a bull would sometimes slide into the wrong hole without noticing, and they had very big cocks. They had been selected for their length, girth, and especially for the quantity of their semen. Of course, their cum needed to contain an above average sperm count, and it was important they were from a strong stock.

Easing the rubber dildo into her vagina, the woman didn't object this time. She raised her head and sighed. Looking back at her, Megan thought she had a wistful look on her face.

'These are used to clean you out. We can't afford an infection getting into the milk,' Megan explained.

All that was needed now was to set the program for this stall. The mixture of drugs, and the intensity of the various devices had to be set for a new hucow. Keeping in mind what was safe, and the effect it would all have on the woman, she punched in the program suited to a new hucow.

The woman didn't know what her master had ordered, by means of the instruction sheet. Stretching her anus would soon be achieved over time, when the rubber dildo expanded to its full extent. The vagina one would remain small, but big enough to excite her.

Her breasts would be enlarged over the two weeks, but how big wasn't specified. Normally they were induced to a relatively normal, double 'D', size. Megan smiled to herself.

'Let see how you cope with triple, 'D', breasts, snotty woman,' she quietly said.

She would find it difficult to find a designer dress to fit those beauties. It would take a lot of engineering to fit a bra around them. Elizabeth was in for several months at least, so her breasts would be off the scale. If this rich bitch thought she was getting away with just a bit of fun, without the penalties, she was mistaken.

Megan had second thoughts, as after all, she was a sister, another woman, being manipulated by a man. The machine started up, with a low hum throughout the shed. She hesitated for a moment, then decided she had to leave. Being subjected to a mass orgasm for a second time today, would be too much.

Dashing out of the shed, she ran into Jim.

'Careful, Megan! Where you running off to?' he said.

'Nowhere, I just didn't want to be in there, that's all,' she replied.

'Why? What's wrong? I'm on shift, nothing to deal with is there?' he worriedly asked.

'No don't worry, no nasty mess, so you won't have to work hard,' she laughed. 'I didn't want to be in there while they had an orgasm. It's noisy for you, but I'm a woman, it effects me. All those women having an orgasm is pretty powerful. They are putting out a lot of hormones, so I could get carried away,' she admitted.

'Don't worry Megan, I'd look after you. A quick hook up, naked in a stall, and you'd be well looked after with me behind you,' he laughed.

'Why didn't you tell me that before, I would have stayed. Come on, it's not too late,' she joked.

'It's no joke, I've noticed your breasts,' he warned her, then nervously laughed.

'The guys haven't been putting something in my tea have they?' she seriously asked.

'No! Of course not, they wouldn't do that!' he protested. 'Especially not to you, you'd hit them!' he chuckled.

'That's true, I'd lay them out. What about you? You're subject to all those women's hormones in the atmosphere. You'll be growing breasts, and bending over in front of the bulls,' she quipped.

'Don't Megan, this is the beginning of my shift!' he protested.

'I've got just one more to hook up, and I'm out of here,' she grimaced.

12