The Milking Imarbitarian Ch. 03

Story Info
Sonny’s whole body shocked to test his resistance to pain!
3.5k words
3.9
8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my eyes opened and I awoke from my slumber, I expected to still be in the room I was taken to. I expected to be wrapped up warm in silk satin sheets. Except I wasn't. My muscular naked body only felt cool air as nothing covered it. When I opened my eyes I saw that once again I was tied to a hospital bed, except this one was different from the last.

This one was much more uncomfortable being absolutely nothing but springs and thin mostly ripped material covering it. This one wasn't completely flat, but the second half of it which covered my back was at a higher angle. My ties this time were different and not as restrictive. I could move my head freely and the only strap that was on me was thick with brown leather across my muscular chest.

My entire body was in a spread eagle position, my legs were simply hand cuffed to two bars on either end of the table and my arms were exactly the same. I then noticed that tied to my muscular thighs were electrodes. This worried me. They weren't there for decoration, they were going to be used on me. I knew it now, the boss had arrived. Luxury was over, I was now his lab rat.

As I looked around the room I couldn't see anyone there, but I did get a good look at my surroundings. The walls were cream-tiled and the floor was grey carpet. Next to me was a table with all sorts of strangely shaped devices. I had no idea what they were, but they looked painful. Across the room was a Gynaecological table with straps on the leg rests. But no boss.

In that moment the door opened and he came in. He was dressed in a tight Hugo Boss suit that fitted around his muscular body. He had brown hair and a small goatee. Both must've been dyed because from his face it looked like he was at an age where you're hair would turn grey. He looked to be in his fifties. When he came in he went over to a cabinet and put on a medical apron before coming over to me.

He looked up and down my naked body with lust.

"Hello Sonny." He said, his eyes snapping towards mine.

I immediately looked away and mumbled, "My name's not Sonny."

He snapped on a pair of gloves as he answered, "It is now. And you are to address me as Master, understand?"

His voice echoed across the room he was that loud, I was terrified.

"Yes Master." I answered.

"So, before the milking process can begin I'm going to have to run some tests. First however, some rules. I have five simple rules. Rule number one; your new name is Sonny. Rule number two; never look me in the eye. Rule number three; address me as Master. Rule number four; give me your complete obedience. Rule number five; realise your old life is over."

"You are a slave, now. A lab rat. You will be for a very long time. Do you understand these rules?" Master demanded.

"Yes Master." I whimpered like a little bitch.

"Good boy, if you understand them you will apply them. If you don't you will be brutally punished." He explained.

Before going over to the corner of the room and turning on a camera, stood on a tripod. After it started recording he stood next to me.

"This is patient #4 or Sonny as I have now called him. The plans I have for his body, penis and ejaculate will only work if I run some tests first." He explained to the camera.

He then turned to me and looked me directly in the eye, I had to look down.

"But first, we need to get that cock hard." Master took out some lube and squirted it all over my soft cock before rubbing it in with his gloved hand.

Once my meat was wet and slippery he clutched my soft sausage and began stroking at a slow sensual speed. This was the least possible arousing environment, tied to a bed getting jerked off by a man. Yet every little movement and quiver of his hand made my cock ache to become hard. He clearly knew how to give a handjob, every touch was perfect. But I knew I couldn't get hard.

Becoming hard at the hands of another man would make me gay, and I'm not gay. Seeing that this tactic wasn't working, Master switched to a new tactic. First he pulled away and examined my flaccid cock. In fact it was so flaccid that Master could cup my cock and balls in the palm of his hand.

"Let's see if this cock even works." He joked, taking my wormy cock in his hand and beginning to pump it with all his speed.

I did everything I could not to have an erection because if I had an erection it would just be proof I enjoy what's happening to me, which I certainly am not. But the expert hand movements of my master sent me to an unstoppable erection. My cock stuck out rod-stiff and was rock hard within a minute. Master's hand was a blur, milking my cock up and down constantly.

A moan escaped my lips, there was no stopping it. With his other hand, Master fondled my body like I was nothing more than a slab of meat. I threw my head back and stared at the ceiling, trying to focus on something else so I didn't cum. Master then moved on from fondling my body and focused both hands onto my meat stick, twisting, pumping, milking. It all happened in such a blur that my balls bounced uncontrollably.

"Please..." I begged.

I didn't know what I was begging for, most likely for him to stop so I wouldn't have to go through the humiliation of possibly cumming at the hands of another man. Master didn't listen. Whilst working my cock he looked up and down his new lab rat's body. A solid X of pure muscle with a dream disco stick. The cocky look on his face said he was going to enjoy this.

He then looked back down to the cock and got on his knees, still wanking it as fast as his arms would go.

"Holy shit..." I moaned.

I knew in that moment what Master was going to do. A mischievous smirk on his face, he wrapped his lips around the precum-soaked head and took my entire erect cock down his mouth, not gagging once. He then started expertly sucking.

My urge to cum was getting harder and harder to resist. I had never felt a better blowjob in his life. He was better than all of the other girls by a mile. As Master's lips sucked on the head of my cock, his tongue made it's way down the shaft, licking up all the precum.

"I'm gonna cum..." I moaned, my eyes rolling back into my head.

Master stopped sucking and pulled away before grabbing the wet cock and going back to pumping, still on his knees at the side of the bed. All of this was too much for me, I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"I'M GONNA CUM!" I shouted, my balls ready to empty.

My belly spasmed and my rock hard member was about to explode in it's new master's hands but in that moment he pulled his hand away saying, "Not yet."

This left me screaming out of frustration, I was so close to cumming only to have it ripped away from me. My cock was so desperate for release that it bounced up and down independently, almost like it was begging to cum. Master stood up and walked backward, watching as I started thrusting my hips, hoping the movement would be enough to make me cum.

But it wasn't. I was so sexually frustrated and desperate to cum that I wanted to cry, but I held it all in. I had no choice.

"Test one complete. Sexual resistance who's results look good. Now it is time to test muscle tone." Master explained to the camera whilst switching on some buttons on a small machine at the side of the bed, a machine which all of the electrodes tied to my muscular thighs were connected to.

"Just relax Sonny, tell me if you feel anything." He said calmly before slightly turning on a dial.

"This may hurt a bit, but it just means it's working." He explained.

In that moment I heard a low buzz and electricity shot through my right leg. Nothing too drastic, it felt like a static shock, except it kept on going. It wasn't enough to make me scream or cry but I definitely winced at the pain, gritting my teeth.

"Oh, fuck." I moaned.

"Good good good, that's your right leg."

Master then turned the dial down and the electricity with it. I breathed a sigh of relief, but something told me this was just the beginning.

"Now let's see how the left leg is."

He turned the dial back up and the same pain shot up my left leg, making me clench my fists. After ten seconds it was turned off.

"Good, both legs are working in symmetry, now let's try them both at the same time."

He turned the dial back up and suddenly both of my legs were being repeatedly shocked. One leg each I could handle but both at the same time made me cry out in agony. Both were vibrating, shaking from the shocks. It made my muscles tense and veins bulge. It was double the electricity! Double the pain!

"Now we're going to increase the pain slightly. Currently on a seven percent, maybe we should go for a ten percent."

He slowly turned up the dial. The buzz grew louder. My legs vibrated more and more, feeling like they were being stung by one thousand wasps, leaving them numb. Eventually I couldn't hold in the pain anymore and let out a blood curdling cry.

"Fuck you! You son of a bitch, piece of shit, faggot, dirty piglet! Just wait till I get out of here! I'll make you wish you'd never been born! Fuck you! You're a fucking sadistic dickhead! You shouldn't even have been allowed to be born! You should've been executed at birth! I'm gonna make you feel so much pain!" I threw threat after threat after threat.

The more my legs shook, the worse they got.

"Alright you're making too much noise." Master concluded, going to the side of the bed to get a bit gag which he immediately put in my mouth.

I struggled but he was too strong and it was already tied around my head, blocking out any intelligible words.

"Shut the fuck up. There we go. Lean back, just relax and stop yelling. Breathe through the pain." He advised.

That was all I could do, lean back and whimper as volts shot through my legs. It continued for another five minutes until my legs felt electric, all tingly and strange. Remember what I said before about feeling like they were being stung by one thousand wasps? Well it's not the stinging that hurts, it's the pain afterwards. If anything, the pain only increased after it stopped because there was nothing to distract me anymore.

I continued to whimper and grit my teeth. Master then went across the room to pick something up, it was small and black but that was all I could see.

"So Sonny, did I hurt you?" He asked as he walked back.

Pathetically whimpering, I nodded.

Smiling, he then turned back to the camera and said, "Test two complete. Muscle tone resistance who's results look good. Now it is time to test genital resistance."

As soon as I heard that, my jaw dropped. He was going to shock my cock and balls like he did with my legs? For a few minutes, whilst Master fiddled with the settings on his machine and whatever he would use to torture my genitals, I twisted and turned, trying to get out of my restraints.

But there was no point, I had tried before and besides, Master told me that, "If you don't stop Sonny, I will simply inject you with a serum to paralyse you."

Finally, after he had figured everything out, he presented the new device. It looked to me like a circular ring that would fit perfectly around my head, with a long sounding device clearly meant to go down my urethra. As he went to place it down my cock, I had given up wiggling.

So I just silently screamed into the gag as my urethra was unnaturally penetrated by a long piece of metal. Once that was in the ring around my head was secure. I had hoped that urethral penetration was the third test to test my cock's resistance to pain. But then the wires were attached.

"Wait, what the fuck are you doing? Oh fuck you!" I shouted through the gag as I realised I was wrong, I was going to be shocked.

We waited for about ten seconds as Master unzipped his Hugo Boss trousers and pulled out his member, dripping with precum. He then started to wank at rapid speed. That was when the pain hit. It was the same pain as before, but made so much worse by it being in my most sensitive area. Forget gritting my teeth, I screamed. I screamed loud. As loud as I could through the gag.

The pain was so awful I should have been flaccid, but no matter what I stayed erect. The urethral sound made sure I felt everything on the inside as well as the outside. I found it hard to breathe. I gritted my teeth. I screamed. I closed my eyes. I struggled against the hard brown leather strap across my muscular chest, making my muscle striate and show their veins.

"Oh yeah, let me see those muscles flex!" Master exclaimed, continuing to wank so fast his hand was a blur.

"Bounce your dick for me or I'll make it bounce."

At the threat of a higher voltage, I bounced my cock up and down submissively. Little did I realise that not only was it bouncing, it was also shaking. The electricity was making it move without me even moving it. Just like how you involuntarily react to a thousand wasps stinging you.

"I wonder if I can make you cum with this?" He wondered.

I immediately screamed the negative response and shook my head. My cock may be hard, but I was not enjoying this.

"Oh, I'll try!"

Suddenly the ten percent that was killing me was dialled all the way up to a fifteen percent. The voltage was starting to make my insides shake, I was crying, I was howling. I felt like I was going to pass out. I was anything but stimulated. I would never cum like this. My thoughts were starting to fade away, all I felt was agony.

"I knew you'd like it! Look how hard your dick is!" He cheered.

I wanted to scream back no, but I was too focused on thrashing, attempting to escape this torture. My veins were bulging, my balls felt like they were going to explode.

"Come on, let me see you bounce your balls for me!" My entire body started to bounce from the pain anyway, I didn't need to be commanded.

My balls shook up and down, pumped up and pumped out with electricity.

"Don't relax yet! Don't relax yet! Fuck that's hot!" He exclaimed.

My body shaking and bouncing from the pain, on the verge of a panic attack. Looking back on it, yeah it was hot.

"Oh I love to see you suffer, Sonny! How much more can you take?" He asked, hand on the dial ready to change up my torture.

I rapidly shook my head.

"No more! No more!"

I didn't know what would happen if this continued. The electricity could do anything to my body. It could make me shit. It could make me piss. It could make me cum. It could make my balls explode in a hot red and white spray. Then, completely ignoring what I had just said, the pain was turned into a twenty. Twenty percent. I want to describe the pain I felt in that moment, but is there really any point?

It was the most painful experience of my life.

Luckily it only lasted a few seconds. Master could tell he had gone too far in torturing me.

"Alright, alright. That's enough. You've had enough." He said, almost comfortingly as he slowly but surely turned down the electricity until the pain died down.

I was still whimpering, even crying.

"You've had enough."

I was still shaking.

"I'll take this off for you, easy." He said soothingly as my urethral sound was removed.

But that on its own was painful, that's how sensitive I was.

"Good boy." He praised, replacing the ring of the sound with his sweet mouth.

I wanted to say it didn't feel good, but it felt amazing.

I let out a final, "Fuck you!"

But he did not react.

After a few seconds sucking me off, he turned around to the camera, zipped up his trousers and enunciated calmly, "Test three complete. Genital resistance who's results look good."

I waited in anticipation to hear about test four, but surprisingly I didn't hear anything.

"My tests have concluded that Sonny is the perfect boy for the Milking Imarbitarian. Tonight he may rest and tomorrow phase one of the experiment will begin." Master explained before going to shut off the camera.

"So Sonny, it's best you get some rest. You'll need it for tomorrow." He explained, strolling over to me.

This was it, this was my chance. When he unlocked me, I could punch him, grab on a lab coat and make a run for it. They wouldn't see me, and I'd be free from this nightmare. Before I had even been unlocked, I balled up my hands into fists.

"Before I unlock you, just know that this compound is completely underground, guarded and in the middle of nowhere." He warned.

"So you could try to punch me and run, but you will be found and I will punish you by shocking your genitals for twenty eight hours on forty percent voltage." He threatened.

Suddenly I relaxed my fists.

"So be a good boy for me, and get down on the floor as soon as you're untied."

He kissed my forehead, unlocked my hands and feet before finally undoing the leather strap across my chest.

I realised I was free to move and reluctantly got down on my knees on the ground. From his pocket, Master took out a collar and a leash. The collar was tied tightly around my neck, making it slightly hard for me to breathe. Soon the leash was attached and I was nothing more than a dog.

"Follow me on your hands and knees." He commanded.

It hurt to but I had no choice but to obey. He led me through a door leading to a dark and dingy room that was mostly empty. In one corner there was a cage and inside of it were two bowls that each said, Sonny. In the corner of the room across from it was a box. I didn't know what was in it, but there was a box.

"This is your home, Sonny. That cage is where you will eat, drink and sleep. Any questions?" He asked.

It took me a second but soon I thought of one.

"Where will I go to the toilet?" I asked.

"If you please me, at the end of the day I will let you use a toilet. If you don't please me, you'll do it on the floor of this room like the swine you are." He explained.

I slowly nodded my head before asking, "When do I shower?"

But Master simply replied with, "You don't. At the end of this experiment I want you covered in dirt and grime like the pig you are."

The idea of no more personal hygiene was the most terrifying. Lifting up my arm everyday and smelling like a pig? That sounded like true torture. Worse than whatever Master had planned for me.

"Since you ate so much food before my arrival, we are skipping dinner tonight. Don't worry, you will have breakfast in the morning before we begin the experiment." He explained before leading me into the cage.

It was tight but surprisingly comfortable. I liked the coziness of being forced into a ball. Master then locked the door and secured me in for the night.

"Like I said, Sonny. Rest tonight. You'll need it for tomorrow and your future in general. Be scared baby, if this experiment is successful you will never be able to step outside again." Master walked off to the door, switched the light off and shut it, leaving me in complete darkness.

This was the first day of the rest of my life.