The Milking Imarbitarian Ch. 02

Story Info
Justin enjoys the time he has left before the experiments.
2.2k words
4.14
9.8k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the bed, pondering what I can do. The room was completely indoors. No windows I can climb out of and no lock to pick as there was only a lock on the outside. I was completely trapped. Across from the bed was a mirror, as I went closer to it I saw that it was nailed to the wall. That didn't make any sense, why nail a mirror to the wall when you can hang it?

Then it all made sense. It was a one way mirror. I was being watched. This was the same with the mirror in the bathroom and in that moment I saw a camera in every corner of the room. There wasn't a single spot in the room where I wasn't being watched. This made me terrified. I sat back down on the bed, accepting my fate. There were two feelings I felt in that moment; fear and hunger.

I hadn't eaten in... I didn't know how long I had been asleep. But it must've been a long time as my entire body was hairless and there were still marks across my body from where the straps cut in, suggesting I'd been tied up for a while. I needed something to eat. I didn't know how I could eat. I know that the scientist said to me, "Call if you need anything."

She made it sound like I was a guest here, but I wasn't. I was a prisoner. Maybe I could still press the intercom and ask for food. With this in mind I pressed the button and heard a loud buzz.

Someone on the other line asked, "Yes, what is it?" I took a deep breath, hoping when the scientist said, "Call if you need anything," she actually meant it and asked, "Could I have some food, please?"

The buzz sounded again and I heard no reply. I expected that this meant the answer was a resounding no. But then in that moment I heard my door unlock and swing open. An attendant dressed in white came in with a tray. This tray had a bowl of Greek yoghurt, a tub of egg mayonnaise, grilled fish on a bed of quinoa, charred asparagus and two strange looking pills next to a glass of water.

It was a lot of food. More than I expected. More than I needed.

I think the attendant noticed this as he then explained, "The boss likes his subjects to be nice and meaty. As thick as a brick. Looking like a man, if you will. Eat all of it as it is one of the last real meals you'll have in a long time."

As I looked over the spread I couldn't help but ask, "What is that pill there for?"

"It's a drug that makes a certain part of your body bigger, this will be beneficial to the boss' experiments." He explained.

Experiment? I instantly stood up and pointed at him on this word.

"Experiment? I'm here to be experimented upon?" I asked desperately, hoping the answer would be no.

From the clinical look of this place I worried that's what it would be, but this was confirmation. The attendant cursed himself under his breath.

There was a look on his face that said, "Shit, I've said too much."

He then looks up at me and slowly nods. I felt like I was going to be sick. It felt like the room was closing in on me. All the walls were coming closer. Or maybe I was just growing smaller.

"Why me? What kind of experiments?" I demanded.

I was going to be reduced to nothing more than a lab rat.

"I've already said too much. Have the pill after the food." He was about to close the door.

In that moment I knew I couldn't let this happen to me. I couldn't let myself become the subject of depraved and clearly sexual experiments. I had already deduced from everything I've been told about this place that these experiments were sexual. I couldn't and wouldn't let that happen to me.

Not when there's an open door. I immediately took off on my heels, past the door and into the corridor. I didn't care that I was naked, I just had to leave this place. I ran down the corridor and burst into a staircase. I didn't know if I was being followed, I couldn't look behind me. I ran down the stairs as fast as possible. So fast I couldn't find my footing.

My bare foot missed a step and I fell forwards, my muscular body landing roughly on the concrete stairs before tumbling down them for the rest of the way. Each step I was an inch away from breaking my neck and dying. But I was lucky enough to survive the fall. My body however, was covered in fresh scars. Knowing I couldn't let this stop me from pushing onward I used the railing as support to stumble to my feet.

But I was on the floor for too long. Scientists had already caught up to me. Two of them grabbed my arms and tried to hold me against the wall. But I had the strength of a body builder and determination to get out of this hell hole. However as soon as more scientists came they all began to gather round me. There were four scientists keeping my arms pinned to the wall, another four for my legs and another two pushing against my chest.

Even as I struggled with all my might, I couldn't match the force of ten people combined and gave in. The same scientist who interviewed me and showed me my room stepped forward and slapped me across the face making me flinch.

"You idiot. You really thought you could escape from here? I'm going to get into so much trouble for this, you know that?" She asked me, her voice level rising with anger.

"You want to know why you're here? You have been brought here to be milked for your cum. This is a Milking Imarbitarian. As soon as the boss gets here you will become a lab rat, the subject of hundreds of sexually deprived experiments at his hands. If you accept that now, your life will be easy. The more attempts of escape you make, the worse your life will get." She explained.

"As the real experiments haven't yet begun, there will be no punishment for this. But that won't be the case soon. Accept your fate and submit."

As she stepped back, four more scientists stepped forward, armed with syringes full to the brim with chemicals. I tried to struggle but it was impossible. At once, all four of them pierced the muscles of my arms and legs with one syringe in every limb.

As the chemicals started to take effect, I felt dizzy. Still conscious, the scientists all dropped me and I fell to the ground with a painful thud. I tried to stand up but it felt like my arms and legs had melted. I was paralysed. As everything turned dark the last words

I heard echoed throughout my brain, "Accept your fate and submit."

Accept your fate and submit.

Accept your fate and submit.

In what felt like the same second everything turned dark, everything turned light. I opened my eyes and saw my room. I was back in the same place. Everything was the same. Even the food was still on its tray although no longer hot. The only difference was the door. It now had a lockable flap where I would be given my food most likely. I must've been asleep for two days as there were two more sets of food on the floor.

As I sat up on the floor, I thought about the last words I heard, "Accept your fate and submit."

I repeated out loud, "Accept your fate and submit."

I had to admit, she made a very good point. If there is no way out and if I will be punished every time I try to escape, maybe it would be better if I accept my fate and submit. From the tray, I picked up my plate of charred asparagus and dug in.

After the asparagus came the egg mayonnaise before the salmon and quinoa. With that I was full but thinking about what the attendant said, I dug into the second round of asparagus, egg mayonnaise and salmon. He said that the boss likes his lab rats to be meaty, as thick as a brick, looking like a real man's man. After the second round it felt like I couldn't eat anymore, but I forced the third round down my throat.

After that, it felt like my stomach was going to explode. But before I could stop this seemingly endless mukbang, I had to take my pills. I swallowed all three without any water. It hurt my throat, but I wasn't in the mood for caring. Then I lied back on the bed, deep in thought. I already knew what the pills were for. The body part they made bigger had to be my cock.

I already had a large cock, but I suppose there's no such thing as too big. After lying down for about an hour it dawned on me that all I was really in was an elaborate cell, there was nothing to do except eat and watch TV, which I hadn't done yet. I then thought that maybe watching TV would take my mind off things so I turned it on only to see that there were no ordinary channels on this TV.

There was just porn. Nothing but porn. Although I wasn't even a little bit horny upon seeing the sight of a woman getting fucked in the ass by a man my cock grew completely erect. I then realised how full of cum by balls must be. I usually empty them into a woman every night, but I hadn't done that in at least five days meaning they must be full and desperate to explode.

I then clutched my cock tightly with my right hand and threw my head backwards into a pillow. Thinking about nothing but the porn-woman's moans I began to pump up and down on my ten inch member with lightning speed. Without lube my hand was dry and hard against my cock, but within a minute of milking my cock like an udder, precum covered it.

Easily enough to make up for the lack of cum. Milking it up and down, I focused on the girl's words that she moaned, "Yes! Cum baby! Cum in my ass, spill it all in my ass!"

She moans.

"Oh yes, fuck yes! Oh my fucking god! Harder! Faster! Make me cum, baby! Make me cum, baby! Make me cum, baby! Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! SHIT!"

My eyes rolled back into my skull as my mind melted. My balls were empty and all of my cum was in my cock, ready to spill. I was so close to exploding, but I tried with all my might to hold myself back.

"No, don't stop. Keep going! Keep fucking me like a real man! Spill out all the cum in your balls in me! Fill me up! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! YESSSSSSS!"

My cock head was all wet and slick from the precum seeping out. I took my hand off my cock and wiped the precum that stuck to it onto my leg. I used my ring finger to dip it deep into my cock, collecting all the precum I could, before shoving it down my throat. I loved the taste of cum more than anything in the world. It was such an intoxicating texture.

Such a slimy and thick substance should be disgusting, but it was incredible. Gripping tighter and moving my hand faster as my left hand's fingers were rubbing my nipples. I was close to orgasm as my breathing got faster and my moaning a bit louder. As I was wanking, I moved my left hand from my nipples and began to lightly tap the underside of my ball sack.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" I gasped.

I didn't know who I was gasping to, but I was gasping. I was going to cum, I could feel it. As the feeling took over my body I bucked, a huge orgasm taking over my whole body. My cock gushing with hot juices and my balls tightening on my fingers, I scream at the top of my lungs, releasing a crippling orgasm that made me grip the bed.

My belly spasmed in ecstasy and a flood of warm juices sprayed, thick hot ropes of cum erupting from my cock, flying all over my beautifully sculpted muscles. Despite cumming I was still going at lightning speed, going so fast it didn't feel like I could stop. Slowly however, over the next five minutes I slowed my masturbation to a standstill and used my now free hand to collect all of my delicious cum and lap it up like a dog.

After this I felt an enormous wave of pleasure and exhaustion that told me to turn off the lights and roll up in bed, which I had to problem doing. As I fell to sleep I thought about how today hasn't really been that bad at all, I've eaten delicious food and had the most explosive orgasm I've ever experienced. But it's all just in denial of my future. A future of being a lab rat to the most depraved experiments.

And that future's not far away.