The Milkmaid Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed on but a minute later, Jessie said, "Let's change. Do me from behind."

She bent over, holding the edge of the counter with both hands and I entered her from behind. I couldn't help but look at the bruises on her buttocks, some older, others newer, as I bumped against her, desperate to not hurt her.

"Harder, Nick. Give me all you've got," she grunted as she pushed against the edge of the counter, slamming back at me, matching my thrusts. With her encouragement, I did, increasing my pace and strength until each thrust against her was like the powerful crash of ocean waves on the breakers. With that, it didn't take me long to feel my buildup before I shot into her as she let out a loud moan.

We continued our motions, but it was a slow, gentle wind-down in comparison to seconds earlier. As we stopped, my penis still buried deep within her, she let go of the countertop and folded her arms before placing her head down on them.

Still worried I'd been too rough, I asked, "Are you okay, Jessi."

She wiggled her butt, leading my penis to slide out and a stream of our juices to run down the inside of her thigh. "Nick, I've never been better, my love. And from now on, when I think of making love on a countertop or table, it will always be with you making love to me here like there was no tomorrow." She didn't say it, but I knew she was adding "rather than that son-of-a-bitch Owen" in her head.

"Now, I'm going upstairs to clean up before I make a huge mess on your dad's kitchen floor while you get this batch of cookies out. Then get up there as quick as you can so we can do it all over again."

I grinned uncontrollably as I watched her run out of the kitchen trying to squeeze her thighs and knees together.

Good God, even with those damn bruises, she's got the prettiest ass ever!

A couple minutes later, the cookies were out, the oven was off, and I was on my way upstairs to join her, hoping all the while that I'd be able to convince her to stay.

***

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading! Part 3, the conclusion of "The Milkmaid," will follow in a few days. Please continue to let me know your thoughts on the story with your comments, your votes, and your favorites, if applicable. And thanks for the author favorites, too! Those are always appreciated. Thanks!