The Millers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Matt returned with my drink I made our apologizes to the ladies, making an excuse so I could walk Matt away. They both gave him a kiss goodbye, running their hands all over him as they mashed their big soft tits against him. Obviously Matt had made quite an impression on the ladies, but when I saw the lump in his pants begin to twitch and grow I thought I was going to explode. I was fuming and Matt could tell something was wrong. After we walked a few steps away Matt asked pleading, "What the hell is wrong? What happened?"

I had totally forgotten about my little escapade with Josh and was focused only on my bitchy selfishness. I glared up at him and told him it was time for us to go home. Matt tried to protest, but I stopped him with one of my icy bitchy stares and he didn't say a word. We didn't say goodbye to the hosts or do any of the normal social niceties. I headed to the car in a huff and Matt did his best to keep up. I was walking fast and I didn't give a rat's ass that my big tits were no longer covered and flopping like crazy. When we got to our car I was basically topless and the cool night are had made my nipples rock hard. I waited defiantly with my dress draped precariously over my arms and tits hanging out for Matt to open the door for me. I quickly pulled my dress into place as I slide inside and I rearranged my dress as I fastened my seat belt.

We rode in total silence and I knew Matt was not happy and probably very confused but I wasn't in the mood to explain anything. I was mad and disappointed in myself and just wanted the whole thing to go away. Matt kept staring straight ahead as he drove. When we turned into our subdivision he finally asked, "Doreen, I don't understand. We really looked forward to that party and we were having fun. Why are you so upset? I think you owe me that."

Well, apparently he said the magic words and I let it go. I railed that I was tired of him flirting with every hot piece of pussy that bats an eye at him. I went on and on, my voice rising as I ranted and raved about how I had been insulted by his actions at the party and the way he was acting with his new lady friends. When I finally quit harping at him, Matt just gave me an odd sideways glace, and didn't say another word until we were in our driveway.

Matt turned the car off and twisted toward me. He had an odd smile on his face as he tilted his head. He paused and then calmly said, "So, let me get this straight. I'm supposed to be cool with Josh grinding his cock into you while you two pretend to be dancing? Look, we both know your history with him and I know you fucked his brains out when you were dating and from the way it looked you were ready to drop to the floor and do just that." Matt paused to catch his breath, "That's history and it is what it is, and the way the two of you were smiling and grinding on each other, it wasn't just two old friends dancing and having a good time. I'm not blind. Hell, if you could have figured how to do it, you would've sucked his cock right there on the dance floor. You know you were totally into it." Matt paused and looked directly into my eyes, "Look, I'm okay if we're going to play that game. We've never talked about playing with others, but if we're going to do that, then we're going to play by the same set of rules."

There wasn't a thing I could say. Matt was totally right. I was guilty. I knew that I loved everything that had happened. I loved knowing that I'd caused Josh's hardon and I loved feeling his hard cock press against me, and truth be known, I'd love to do it again. He was a great fuck and I would love to fuck him again if I ever get the chance. I knew what I was doing and I wanted to make Josh hard. Fuck, I was so damned confused. I looked at Matt and without any emotion said, "I'm sorry. You're right. I shouldn't have done it. I let myself do something I shouldn't have. I'm really, really sorry."

Matt opened his door and came around and opened mine but didn't let me get out. He looked down at me very seriously, "Look Doreen, whatever I did doesn't even come close to what you did, yet you're the one that's totally out of control pitching a bitch. I love you too much to continue living like this. It's no fun and we can't let this go on."

I was too mad at myself and confounded by what Matt had just said to respond. He was right about our relationship, and I was too perplexed by my actions to add anything beyond my weak apology. I truly didn't know what to say. We just went in the house and got ready for bed. It was very uncomfortable going to bed that night. We gave each other a polite kiss and then turned the lights out. I felt horrible.

12