The Millionaire Chronicles Pt. 04

Story Info
Donald continues to pay the price...when will it end?
5k words
4.61
7.9k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been amazing the way this series has been received. Thank you all for taking this journey with me. I hope you continue to enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. There are a few more parts left, and maybe some side stories as well.

-------------------------------

Donald looked at Tina as she sat on his lap, his cum dripping out of her pussy. Her eyes were closed as they had been cuffed to the chair for at least an hour. He looked over at the bed and saw Officer Michaelson, her collapsed body sprawled over Tasha. Tasha groaned as she came to. Tasha looked over at Donald.

"Get the keys sweetie, and use her knife to cut the zip ties." he said to her.

She nodded to him and wobbled to her feet, bending down she almost lost her balance getting the keys from the officer's belt and the knife from the utility sheath.

"How long have we been out?" she asked.

"An hour or so." He replied. "Are you okay?"

"A little sore, that bitch did not let up with that weapon of hers." She said as she pushed the nightstick away with her foot.

"Well, free your sister and I, and we will get out of here." He said.

"What about her?" Tasha pointed to the State Trooper.

"I have a few ideas." He said with an evil grin.

After a few moments everyone was freed. Donald used the necklace and ring to keep officer Michaelson deep in slumber and had Tina fix herself up so that she looked much younger than her 18 years. Then she had her lay on the bed with a scared look and took control of Michaelson. Tina really got scared when she thought the officer was really awake, but her father calmed her down.

He took out his phone and posed the officer, one photo had her holding her nightstick up to the young girl's mouth as if to jam it down her throat, tears running down Tina's face. Another had her with the nightstick jammed in Tina's pussy deep. Another with Tina on her knees with the nightstick deep in her ass. The final picture was of the officer holding Tina's face to her pussy, the officer's eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth wide open.

Donald sent the pics to the officer's phone with a message saying that if she didn't do what she was told those pictures would be sent to the papers and local news stations.

Donald then had the girls get showered and dressed and they piled into the car and headed home. As they pulled into the driveway 20 minutes later, Donald saw that Heather's car was there, but no others.

"Okay girls, you are about to meet your step-mom. Be nice to her. It's not every day you become a mother to a 22 year old and an 18 year old. Give her a couple of weeks to acclimate before you show her you are really my children." He chuckled.

"Oh Daddy, we won't be cruel to her." Said Tina. "Well I know you won't, you are my little angel, Tasha on the other hand, well I knew by 8 months she was going to be just like me." Donald laughed.

Tasha looked at her father and laughed. "Yeah, mom said that a lot after you left. How much like you I was. Seems I kept her from meeting nice men. Blamed me for chasing them away, of course I blamed her for chasing you away. Only seemed fair." She smiled an evil smile.

Donald looked sternly at his daughter. "If I had known that, I would have put a stop to it. She didn't deserve that. We just grew apart. Hopefully she will be happy now."

"Well, someone better be happy soon. From what I saw Tina got a taste of happiness, I better get some too." Tasha said as she reached across to her father's lap and squeezed his cock through his pants.

"Damn it girl, that was an accident, and forced on us." He groaned. "I would never have done that if I had had a choice."

"You don't find me attractive?" Tina pouted while playing with her breasts, making her nipples hard.

"Okay, that's it, go inside and meet your new mother while I get your luggage. Move it before I lose my temper." He growled.

"Are you gonna spank us?!" the girls cried in unison, almost hopefully.

"Arrrggggg. GO!" he yelled and laughed.

The girls laughed and went up to the house and rang the bell. Donald opened the trunk and grabbed the luggage. Heather opened the door and the girls shrieked and hugged her and greetings went back and forth like long lost friends and Donald lost track of them.

**Things will get interesting soon my friend.** the spirit of the necklace said to Donald.

"Just be nice and I promise to follow your lead." Donald thought back.

**Oh, you still owe me, just a bit more, just a bit more.** Donald sighed and went inside.

-------------------------------

Tasha looked her step-mom up and down. She was pretty, at 5' 4" with short brown hair and 34C cups, she could see why her father liked her. She would like her too. Her father was correct, she was like him in many respects she liked to be in control, and somehow his necklace was possessed by a spirit that talked to her and made her an offer. She would have to wait and see, she loved her father and she would not betray him.

Tina saw the look on Tasha's face and could tell some serious thinking was going on there. Their step-mom may or may not like the thoughts. Tina smiled inwardly, Tasha liked girls more than dad knew, what that cop did with Tasha was no different than what Tasha had done back in Germany. Tina didn't go for girls that much, she preferred a hard cock, much like her dad's. She almost started drooling at the thought. However she wouldn't mind trying out her step-mom, whether she wanted to play or not. Tasha would think of something fun, she was sure of it. Maybe dad would even help. It could be real fun.

Donald brought in the luggage and saw the ladies seemed to be getting along. He took the girls stuff to the guest bedrooms and came back out to the living room.

"Who is hungry?" he looked around the room.

"I could use a nice dinner, why don't we take your daughters to a nice steak restaurant, something fancy." Heather suggested.

"Sounds great, you girls have something for a night out in your luggage or do we need to go shopping?" Donald asked.

Heather rolled her eyes knowing exactly what the girls would respond. "Shopping!!" the girls exclaimed.

"You know hun, I could use something new too." She teased.

"Okay, where to then?" he asked.

"There is this Chic Boutique in the mall that has all the latest fashions. I am sure we can find something there." Heather said.

"Alright," Donald replied. "Let's go."

They all piled into the car, Tina sat up front with her father, leaving Heather to sit in back with Tasha. Tasha took the seat behind Tina, in case she wanted to lean over and play with daddy on the drive and Tasha thought she would tease Heather a bit. She had a feeling Heather would not make too much of a fuss, even if she wanted to. Tasha smiled at Heather and leaned on her shoulder and started talking to her about clothes and boys in a conspiratorial tone, so as not to let her father hear.

While she was talking nonsensical topics she turned her body and let her right hand lay on Heather's thigh gently rubbing it as she talked. Heather could barely listen to the young 22 year old as she felt her hand on her thigh. The shorts she was wearing were a bit loose around the leg, and it seemed like the girl was trying to slip a finger or hand up under them every time she moved her hand up her leg with the gentle rub.

She suppressed a moan, and spread her legs involuntarily, glad it was only a twenty minute ride. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, afraid to say anything, not wanting to upset Donald. Then she felt Tasha take her right hand and place it on Tasha's left thigh, right near her pussy, she could feel the heat coming from between her legs and could not stop herself from pushing her hand to Tasha's crotch and feeling the moistness there.

Tina looked in the back seat and was pleased to see the two women were busy. Tasha met her eyes, and winked. Tina leaned over in the bench seat and unzipped her father's pants, pulling out his cock through his underwear and pants she marveled at it when it was not erect.

She leaned over it and took it in her mouth while her father drove. Her warm mouth felt good on his cock, its wetness enveloping him, causing him to grow. She moaned her pleasure around his organ as he thickened and lengthened in her mouth. Soon she could feel him pressing at the back of her throat. She moved her head back so she wouldn't choke on him and suckled at the tip of his cock for a moment or two. She could hear his moans and that of Heather's in the back seat mingle together in the car.

Tasha heard her father moan and slid her hand inside Heather's shorts, feeling for her pussy. She found the warm wet crevice behind the panty fabric and pushed inwards getting Heather's panties soaked in her juices. She moved her fingers up and rubbed her clit through the fabric causing Heather to moan along with Donald. Her scent filled the back seat.

Heather's fingers mimicked what Tasha was doing to her, searching for Tasha's pussy lips under her shorts, though she found Tasha was not wearing any underwear. She slid two fingers into Tasha and added a squelching noise to the moans that filled the car.

Donald was near to cumming due to his talented daughter's mouth and they were nearing the exit to the mall. "Okay folks we are almost there." In more ways than one he thought.

Damn, thought Heather, I am almost there. Tasha removed her hand, but held Heather's in place, forcing her to make her cum. Tina sucked harder on her father's cock, playing with his balls as she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. Then she pushed her head down over his cock, taking him down her throat and swallowed. Her throat muscles massaging his shaft and head, he thickened almost choking her and his seed spurted down her throat, hot and thick, rope after rope. She swallowed quickly, not wanting to lose any of it, but when it started to trickle to a stop she kept a little in her mouth.

Donald pulled into a parking spot, Tina had fixed his pants. He got out of the car and everyone else got out. Tina walked up to her step-mom and kissed her on the mouth, Heather was a bit shocked and was still horny so she opened her mouth and felt Tina's tongue enter, along with a salty residue that was pushed in. Tina kissed along her face and kissed her ear.

"Swallow my dad's cum." she whispered in her ear, then she moved back and winked at her.

Tasha moved up to her and kissed her too. Her tongue going into her mouth. "Mmmm, he does taste good." she whispered.

These girls are going to be a handful, Heather thought to herself. She grabbed Donald's hand and watched as the girls held hands and followed behind them. They went to the boutique and as it was early in the day and a school day it was rather slow. There was a manager on duty and a saleswoman. Both looked to be in their late 20s early 30s, though the saleswoman was fairly hot, the manager was probably a 6, she was definitely the no nonsense kind of person and not really dressed for the shop.

The sales woman approached them. "How may I help you all today?" she asked.

"Well, these are my special ladies," Donald started. "My wife, and my two daughters, and we are going to a very special dinner tonight, so we need new outfits."

Tasha stepped forward. "If you will allow me father." Tasha said, and for the first time since they landed she allowed her German accent to show through. "We need three dresses, latest style, but one shoulder strap and above the knee. For me a green dress to show off my red hair, for my sister a black dress to show off her eyes, and for our dear step-mom a white dress."

The saleswoman took them out to the evening wear to show them what they had. Donald walked around window shopping while they tried things on. He also did a little window shopping in the manager's mind. It seems Linda Wills was a closet lesbian and had the hots for her saleswoman. She also found his daughters attractive. It seemed she was going to have a couple of openings at the store soon, this might be a good place to get his daughter's work. He adjusted the manager a little so that any applications that came across her desk that were not from his daughters would be ignored.

He then went back to see how the ladies were doing. The saleswoman, Cindy, was having fun helping them try on clothes. It seemed though that Tasha was trying to get Heather to go commando under the dress, so Donald nudged her and she complied. He wanted to see where this went.

He took a trip into Cindy's mind, she had a boyfriend, they were engaged, she had experimented with women, but it wasn't her thing. Though the way his girls were behaving with his wife was actually turning Cindy on. So Donald adjusted Cindy so that when she saw Tina and Tasha she would be attracted to them and trusting of them. The future seemed bright for his girls.

Donald got the girls rounded up and they looked amazing in their new dresses. It seemed they were all going commando, it should be interesting when they sat down in the restaurant. He paid for their dresses and new shoes. Damn the shoes cost more than the dresses.

He escorted the ladies out of the store, and he caught the looks they were getting from most of the men and teenage boys, and some of the women and girls. He chuckled to himself, Tasha seemed to notice, but Tina was busy teasing Heather.

They got back to the car and went across the street to the restaurant. The hostess sat them at a corner booth Donald at one end, Tina in the middle between Donald and Heather and Tasha next to Heather.

As they ordered and chatted the girls each had a hand on Heather's thigh, tracing lightly up and down her skin. Heather was blushing and trying to keep the conversation going. Donald couldn't see what was happening but could tell the little vixens were being mean, but decided to let it go on.

A couple across from them were seated so they had a good view of what was happening in the corner booth and the woman leaned over to whisper to the man. He looked up and almost choked on his steak. The woman put her hand on his lap and rubbed the front of his pants and he almost spilled his water he was trying to drink.

He looked at their table, looked at the woman, and gestured for the check.

Donald chuckled to himself. He reached into the woman's mind and saw that even though she was horny, it was going to be a bit bland in the sex department that night, so Donald added a bit of spice to her menu and that should make the man really choke.

Meanwhile Tasha and Tina each had their hand under Heather's dress and were pulling her pussy lips apart and playing with her hole. Heather was leaking all over the place as they pulled and rubbed, she was trying hard not to squirm or moan. Their waitress came over to the table, and Donald had her talk directly to Heather.

"Is everything okay with your dinner Ma'am?" she asked Heather.

"Uhm...yeah, uhm...everything...is... iss...fine... fine...very good in fact...yesss" Heather said.

"Are you okay Ma'am?" the waitress asked.

"Oh she is just dandy." Tasha said.

"Fabulous." Tina said.

"She is just cumming out of her shell." added Tasha.

"You can say that again." Chuckled Tina.

"Can I get you anything Sir?" the waitress asked.

"Maybe later." he winked.

She blushed and moved off to another table. Donald looked at the girls. Shaking his head at them. "Okay, enough is enough. Let's get this party home." He scolded them.

"Aw, but she is sooo close daddy." pouted Tasha.

"Please daddy, can we make her scream in the restaurant?" Tina pleaded.

Heather shook her head no. A pleading look on her face. "No darlings, take pity on her. We are going home." Donald gestured for the bill.

The waitress brought it over, he held up a hand for her to wait. He pulled out two one hundred dollar bills. "Keep the change. There's another hundred in it if you give me your phone number and tell me what time you are off tonight." He said with his most charming smile.

She looked at him and blushed. "Sir, I don't think my parents would approve. I am only 18."

Donald nudged her a bit with the necklace.

"But my name Charlene, I am off in two hours, and I will write my phone number down on your copy of the receipt." She replied, wondering why she was doing this.

"Thank you Charlene. My daughters just moved here from Germany and are looking for new friends, you would be perfect." He said slipping her another hundred. "Have a good night, I am sure they will call you later."

Donald got out to the car and all three women were in the back seat. Donald got in and started to drive, he decided to take the long way home to give them some time.

Heather was face down in Tasha's crotch held there by Tina. Tasha was moaning. "Yes mother, lick me...mmmm yesss, that's right...ooohhhh...you will learn who the mistress of the house is...lick me well...aaaaahhhh..." Tasha panted. "Tina push her face down, she doesn't seem focused."

.Tina pushed Heather down and rubbed her face into Tasha's pussy "Lick my sister's cunt, make her cum, because when she is done it's my turn."

"Yessss, oh better, mommmy...mmmmm, you like when I call you mommy...Tina check her..."

Tina reached back and stuck her hand under Heather's dress, she reached down between her legs, her fingers trailing past her butt hole and reaching her pussy.

"She is very wet sister."

"Encourage her sister, to do better." Tasha said.

Tina raised her hand and smacked Heather's ass, with a resounding SMACK! Heather screamed into Tasha's pussy and started licking faster, alternating with sucking her clit.

"Much much...ugghh, better dear...you can be taught...mmmm...now, add a...add..a ..finger...yesssssss...oooohhhh..yess."

"UUUGGGGGHHH!!" Heather moaned into Tasha's pussy as Tina shoved three fingers into her cunt. She started ramming them in and out quickly. "Come on, make her cum, I want my turn!" Tina yelled.

"Play nice back there!" Donald said, "Or you will get it when we get home."

"Yes daddy." the girls said.

"You hear that mommy, better behave so I don't get in trouble." Tina said. "Now make her cum." she growled in a whisper.

Heather slipped two fingers into Tasha's pussy and a thumb into Tasha's ass and continued to suck on her clit. "Ohhhhh, fuck me, fuckme, fuckfuckfuckmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Tasha screamed.

He pussy squelched as she squirted cum all over Heather's face and chest, soaking both dresses and the back seat. He body shuddering and quaking as her orgasm washed over her in wave after wave.

"My turn!" Tina screamed and sat back against the door, ripping her hand from between her step-mom's legs, bending forward she grabbed her head and pulled her towards her pussy.

"Eat me, I am sooooo hot..." She shoved Heather under her dress and mashed her face into her cunt, rubbing her head back and forth over her pussy lips and grinding her hips, rubbing her crotch over her face.

"nnngggh...come on, I have not cum in hours...I got so hot eating daddy, I need to...oooohhhh, yesss...mmmmm, yesssss...uuuhhhh, uuuuhhhh, fuuu, fuuuu, ffffuuuuucckkkk mmmmeeeee!!" Tina came so hard, the past 48 hours had been so intense for her that her body went into spasms and she ended up kicking Tasha in the face.

Heather looked at the two girls. "My turn?" She asked.

Tasha looked at her and said, "Maybe later mommy dear."

"Yeah, sorry mom, I am pooped" Tina said.

Donald said, "Well, we are almost home, get yourselves together before the neighbors see you. Then you can get inside and get cleaned up."

Donald pulled into the yard and chuckled as the girls tried to get themselves pulled together. He walked up to the door and went inside.

**Your daughters are coming along fine. They are very easy to manipulate.**

12