All Comments on 'The Millionaire Chronicles Pt. 04'

by TwistedDaveAuthor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would like that the girls still had a mind that thought what they were doing was wrong but they could not stop themselves. In the first chapter when he took his friend, Cindy?, that she was frightened and wanted to stop him what he was doing to her. He was thinking that she wanted it and was encouraging his conduct when in reality she was terrified. We did not know what her feelings were after her rape but would be nice to know what she was thinking about afterwards. What does she feel when she goes back to her husband or does she keep coming back for more sex and abuse? In the following chapters we are just faced with the women are turned into bimbos with no real thoughts of their own. Do they feel any sorts of shame or is it just lust? I wonder just how long before his mind is completely taken over and he finds he can not control any of his actions, even though he recognizes that he is not in control. He does not fight the mind control but feels that he is in control. How long before the entity gets want it wants and leaves them all dazed and feeling humiliated for what they did? I like the creative writing and feelings that are brought out in words and thoughts. It is nice to read without typos or trying to figure out who says what.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous: I had been toying with the idea of side stories from the women's perspectives after the story finishes. I guess the time is right to finally tell those tales. This story, honestly, is more about the culmination of the Necklace and Ring and what Donald's actions end up bringing about. I hope you stick around to the end and enjoy the climax. Thank for the kind words, i have only been writing for a few years and i am still trying to get my stride. i often try different things to see how they are received. I have to admit though, my writing of erotic affects me and sometimes while editing, i lose myself in the story and miss things, because I know what i want to say in my mind, but my fingers cant follow those thoughts, :-) I hope you read some of my other works and enjoy them as well.

zena99zena99almost 3 years ago

Loved it. I am not as verbose as your other commentator.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedDaveAuthor@TwistedDaveAuthor
575 Followers
Former military, semi-serious writer. Published a few stories on Amazon as Twisted Dave. I tend to write non-consent/reluctance, took a trip into a romance story, dabble in incest stories and willing to try other genres. I use my writing as a way to cope with everyday stress. ...