The Millionaire Chronicles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was afraid that it was you. Are you done yet?"

**Almost Donald, almost.**

-------------------------------

Donald was sitting in his chair in the living room when the girls came in. Heather looked beaten, her head hung low and her posture was that of a woman who had lost control. Tasha and Tina walked in the house smiling and looking like the world was theirs.

"Okay everyone, get over here." Donald command, his voice laced with iron.

Heather perked up a little bit, hoping her husband was going to put his daughters in their place. Tasha and Tina looked chagrined their thoughts running along the same lines. Afraid they may have pushed things too far, especially after their father told them to behave. Neither of them really knew why they had gone to such extremes, though Tasha thought she had an idea.

Soon the three of them stood before Donald. "Let's get something straight shall we." he said with a smile, "One, I am in charge. You will do what I say when I say it, with whom I tell you to." His look encompassed all three of them. "Do you understand me?"

Heather looked at him in shock. "What? I don't understand. Don't you love me anymore?" she asked.

"Of course I love you, but things have changed. You have denied me too long. It's time you learned your place." He scolded her.

"Any hesitation will result in punishment being dealt out immediately." He looked at Heather with an amused look on his face. "Any more questions?"

"No..." Heather looked down at the floor.

Donald looked at his daughters. "Do you girls understand me?" Afraid to voice what they were thinking they just nodded. "Good. Now everyone strip." He commanded.

Heather looked at him like he had grown another head. Tasha started taking off her dress, Tina had pulled her dress off practically ripping it in the process. She was anxious to have her father again, but this time without restraint.

"Tina, help your mother get undressed, apparently she didn't understand the directions, or about hesitation." He growled.

Tina grabbed the dress and pulled it down off of her step-mother's body revealing her nude form. By this time Tasha was naked and staring at Heather, a hunger in her eyes.

"Tasha, sit on the couch. Tina bring Heather to your sister." Tina led Heather over to Tasha, who knew what her father wanted. She reached up and pulled Heather down, bending her over her knees.

"Hold her down Tina." Tasha told her sister.

Tina took Heather's arms and held them down to the floor. Tasha took her right hand and held down her legs by the thighs. With her left hand she proceeded to spank her step-mom, alternating ass cheeks with each swat.

SMACK!

"OUCH!" screamed Heather.

"Count them out dear, and thank her for each one." Donald instructed her. "Or she will start over from the beginning."

"One, thank you Tasha."

SMACK!

"Arrg! Two! Thank you Tasha."

SMACK!

"UGGGHH! Thh... Thhree! Thank you Tasha!" she cried.

SMACK!

"OWW! Please no more... Four! Thank you Tasha!" she whimpered.

"I don't think she means it." Tina said.

"Hush dear, she is new to this." replied Donald. "One more Tasha, make it good."

Tasha reared back with her right hand this time, and with the full force of her years of tennis playing struck her step-mom on her ass.

CRACK!!

"YEOWCH!! Fffffive!! Thank you Tasha!!" she sobbed.

Tasha pushed her off of her lap and Heather curled into a ball crying. "Tasha take your step-mom into the bathroom and get her cleaned up and tend to her sore bottom." Donald instructed his daughter. "While I tend to your sister."

Tina looked up at her father and smiled. She crawled over to him slowly, moving her body in a swaying motion, her hanging tits jiggling back and forth as she approached him. She crawled up his legs and unhooked his belt, unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. She pulled his pants down as he raised his hips to help her. He pulled his pants all the way off and then reached up to remove his underwear, as it revealed his cock, she could see it start to grow.

She removed his underwear and leaned in to kiss his thigh, her tongue darting out to taste his skin. She watched as his cock twitched and lengthened each time her tongue touched his skin. Her hand reached out and she ran a finger up his shaft lightly, using just her fingernail. His cock thickened as it got longer, her finger sliding up and over his mushroomed head and she played with the hole in the tip, causing her father to moan.

She kissed up his thigh slowly until her nose was nestled in his ball sack, his aroma turning her on. She moved from his thigh to his balls and started licking them as the gripped his cock lightly in her hand and slowly started stroking him with her very soft hand.

He pulled his legs up, putting his feet on the arms of the recliner. She lifted his balls with her other hand and licked from the base of his cock to his rectum, her tongue rimming him and pushing inside him. He moaned louder and his cock got warmer and harder in her hand. She stroked faster and added a little twist when she got to the head of his cock, then she licked back to his balls and sucked one into her mouth, getting it very wet.

"Oooh yessss, just like that baby...mmmmm, you do that so well. Much better than your mother ever did." He told his youngest daughter. She smiled a private smile to herself and stuck her tongue deep inside her father's ass while she stroked his cock.

"Oh fuck yes, baby, keep that up...uuuuhhhh, just like that sweetie..."

She got his asshole lubed up real nice and licked her way up his cock, her other hand teasing his asshole with a finger. As she engulfed the head of his cock with her mouth and sucked she pushed her finger into his ass up to the first knuckle.

"Good god baby! Yessss...oh god yesss...! Just like that...a little deeper..." he moaned.

She wasn't real sure which part he was talking about, so she pushed her finger deeper into his ass and took his cock deeper into her mouth, she felt his thick head at the back of her throat. She felt his hands go to the back of her head and grip her hair tightly. He pushed down hard on her head, popping the tip of his cock down into her throat. She choked on it and gagged hard but it made her so wet and she could still breath through her nose, but it didn't stop the tears from rolling down her cheeks. She started to thrust her finger in and out of his ass as he started to bob her head up and down on his cock, face fucking her.

"That's it baby...aaaggghhh, yessss, daddy's gonna cum down your slutty little throat...you like that don't you." he groaned.

She moaned her assent around his cock, the vibrations massaging his shaft. She could feel the pulsing of his cock on her finger in his ass, and she massaged it from the inside.

"Ohhhh sweetie, my friends are so going to enjoy your mouth...and ass...but your pussy is mine all mine...ooohh, here it cums baby, can you feel it?" he groaned louder.

She straddled his leg and hunched her pussy on his shin as he fucked her mouth and throat and she fucked his ass with her finger. She could feel his cock thicken as he started to spurt down her throat, it was so thick that she could barely breathe. Her vision darkened, there were sparkles of light and then as she went limp with cum splashing first down her throat, then in her mouth, then all over her face as she fell down off of her father, she blacked out.

Donald looked down on his passed out daughter and smiled. Damn she was good. His friends would love her. She would love them, so would Tasha. Heather would get used to her new life. After all, Daddy knows best...

-------------------------------

Thank you for getting this far. I hope you are enjoying the trip. Just a few more parts to go. Let me know if you want more stories of those donald encountered.

12