The Mind Element: Ch. 01

Story Info
The Master and Mistresses of Elements face a new threat.
13.1k words
4.75
7.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is a sequel to "Master of Elements" and will make a good deal more sense to those who have read that. All characters are over 18, as established in the earlier story or in this one. Be aware that while there are three sex scenes in this chapter, there is also a lot of plot and world building, necessary to set up the tale and to introduce several new characters.

The Mind Element: Chapter 1

"The element earth is first, water second, fire third, air fourth, aether fifth and mind (manastattva) is said to be the sixth" Amanaska Yoga treatise.

Christopher Ward woke to find himself lying in the large bed of his luxurious central London apartment, with its view overlooking the Thames, one arm embracing his flame-haired wife Brigit, the other their friend and lover, the equally beautiful African, soon to be Doctor, Jennifer Kitaka. He had to admit it was a pleasant way to start a day. He didn't like admitting it and was still somewhat embarrassed by the fact, but he was a man with a harem of five glorious, talented, brave and intelligent women, who all adored him and insisted he deserved it, even when he protested he did not.

In one sense they had no choice, for he was their Master and they had to obey. However, this was not of his doing, but rather a product of their weird destiny, of which Chris was as much a puppet as the girls were. Not that any of them were complaining now; they had fulfilled that purpose, the danger was past and they were all alive to enjoy the very pleasant life they had made for themselves. Or at least so it seemed.

Chris loved the occasions when they could all be together, but that was rarely possible, at least in this world. It was true that the Master of Elements and the Five Mistresses had a whole separate existence on another plane of reality, which they referred to as the Aether world, and there it was a little easier, if also less real, but on Earth they all led busy lives and at this time the others - Freya, Athena and Matsu - were engaged in their own business.

Chris found the whole mind-controlling Master thing rather embarrassing, although not always unpleasant. He had genuine affection and admiration for all five of the Mistresses of Elements and was keen to let them know that. One way this showed itself was that whenever one of the others visited him and Brigit in London he always made a point of trying to do something nice together, to show that it was not just all about the sex for him. So for Jenny's visit he had taken her and Brigit to see the musical 'Les Miserables' in the West End the previous evening.

The irony of this was that the girls themselves had no such inhibitions. They were friends and enjoyed social time with each other and with Chris, but they also had no problem with making sure these visits included plenty of passionate encounters, and found their Master's misplaced and unnecessary gallantry rather amusing.

So it was that when Brigit and Jenny had got Chris back to the flat after the show, they had wasted little time in getting their Master into bed, and keeping him - and each other - busy until everyone fell into a satisfied sleep. And now they were all waking once more with energies at least partially restored, the girls saw no reason not to resume their pleasures. Chris was less certain - the previous evening had been tiring - but agreed that was no reason to stand in the way of the desires of his companions.

Brigit opened her bedside cabinet drawer and extracted from it a sizable vibrator and a bottle of lubricant. Jenny, well understanding what was coming, lay back on the bed. Brigit smiled at her and occupied a place between Jenny's wide-spread legs and, holding up the dildo, said: "My latest rabbit - and the best. I think you'll like it, given Chris is failing to come up with anything better!" Here she grinned at her husband to show she was not cross with him. "Let me give you a demo," she said, applying the lube to the vibe and then switching it on.

Brigit ran the vibrator up and down Jenny's pussy, spreading open the lips, while the African girl lay back with a sigh of pleasure. The redhead was taking care not to interrupt her husband's view of the action, and Chris chuckled. "You really are a wicked pair of young ladies," he said fondly, "not that I'm complaining you understand!"

Brigit looked up and grinned back at him. "Actually we are two well-brought up Christian girls, who happen to have been caught up in a fate that has made us like this. Not that we're complaining either! Isn't that so Jen?"

"Hmm... yeah, but never mind that. Put it in me," Jenny gasped.

Nothing loathe, Brigit took the dildo again, and pressed its moistened tip against the opening to Jenny's cunt. Slowly and gently she pushed the vibrator inside, until the black girl had taken several inches and the vibrating 'ears' of the rabbit made contact with her clitoris. "Oh! Brigit! Yes! Oh, that feels good! Work it in and out- yes, I like that - go on, push it in further - faster, harder. You'll make me cum!"

As Jenny babbled on, Brigit knelt up on the bed, working the dildo in and out with one hand, while she stroked her own cunt with the other, muttering at the same time, "I'm fucking you, Jenny, cum for me."

The scene was having its effect on Chris as well. His tiredness was forgotten, his erect cock was as hard as a bar of iron, and he was practically panting with renewed desire. The sounds, smells and sights of the girl's sex play overwhelmed his wish to simply keep watching; he had to join in. Moving round on the bed behind Brigit, Chris seized her round the waist and, lowering his face, began to kiss the soft cheeks of her bottom. His wife seemingly expected his approach, for she said nothing but quietly spread her legs further apart and bent her bottom up more toward his face.

A beautiful sight presented itself to Chris - Brigit's moistened cunt lips, with the carefully trimmed patch of red hair above, her fingers playing with her clitoris, and the delicate little pink hole of her anus, all framed on either side by the firm flesh of her bottom cheeks. Since his wife was busy with Jenny's pussy, Chris without hesitation applied his mouth to the sweet slit of her pussy, licking it with vigour, and thrusting in his tongue. It seemed Brigit enjoyed this immensely, for she pressed her bottom back onto his face, and spread her legs even wider to allow his tongue to penetrate more deeply into the sensitive entrance.

After some moments of this, Chris made his next move. Getting up on his knees, he replaced where his tongue had been with his inflamed and hardened cock, sliding inside her wet cunt with ease and, gripping his wife's hips once more, slowly worked his erect penis in and out. Brigit resumed stroking her clitoris and continued using the vibrator on Jenny. As Chris drove his cock in and out of her cunt, the delicious friction in the soft tunnel of her vagina stirred her lust, and drew from her the plea: "Yes fuck it, Chris, keep going, don't stop, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," and then with a small moan she came, sinking down on the bed.

Jenny had taken over from Brigit and was using the dildo on herself, lying on her side, watching her Master fuck his wife. Chris now drew out of Brigit's dripping cunt, his cock still hard. Jenny went to withdraw the vibe, expecting him to fuck her, but Chris told her to leave it in, having a different idea. Moving across the bed, he approached her from behind and placed the well-moistened head of his cock to Jenny's little arsehole, pink amidst her ebony hued bottom cheeks. With a series of slow pushes he finally drove it in to the balls. Jenny groaned, but it was a groan of delight.

Chris pressed his thighs against the rounded cheeks of Jenny's arse, and squeezing her in his strong arms moved her body from side to side as he began to plunge energetically in and out of Jenny's tight passage. The African girl still had the vibrator inside her cunt, so she was being filled front and rear, and Chris could feel the pressure of the dildo on his cock. This was far to stimulating to last long, but it seemed that wouldn't matter, since both partners were on the brink of orgasm already.

Jenny let Chris know this, saying, "Yes, do it, fuck - fuck my arse," and tightened her arsehole like a ring of pleasure around his tool as it thrust rapidly in and out. Her own hand was busily engaged with doing the same with the dildo in her cunt. Then Jenny's body spasmed as her climax hit and taking this as his cue, Chris thrust deeply into her arsehole and uttered a groan of delight as he inundated her bowels with his spunk.

The three lay together in mutually satisfied exhaustion for some time, before one by one dragging themselves off to shower and start the day properly. Brigit and Jenny seemed nothing but happy with life. Chris, as was his character, couldn't help but ponder a nagging doubt that had been worrying him recently.

He and Brigit had been married for two years now and had started to talk about having children. The same power - or curse - that had given them their extraordinary abilities and special bond had also rendered them infertile. However, they had fulfilled their destiny and completed the mission they had been created for; by rights that prohibition should have lifted. But although he and Brigit were using no contraception and they had both checked out as medically fine, she had not got pregnant.

Brigit was untroubled by this; "Just give it time" she said. But Chris had a darker thought. Could it be that they were not finished, that in reality they had yet more danger to face and that was why the effects of the original spell held? It was a troubling thought because, unlike last time, he had no idea where the threat might come from. Who or what was out there, he wondered.

*****

On Earth Professor Athena Makris wasn't just a rising star of the world of theoretical physics, she was also secretly the Mistress of Aether, the mysterious fifth element. While her Elemental sisters, the Mistresses of Air, Earth, Fire and Water, had control of the material realm, her own powers extended to the non-corporeal worlds of thoughts, emotions, spirits and other strange dimensions beyond the four familiar ones of space and time.

One of the most extraordinary talents these skills had opened to her was the ability to travel mentally to another dimension of existence altogether. In that place, which Chris had called the Aether world, Queen Athena was the de facto ruler of an entire planet. It was true that she shared the duties on a practical level with the other four queens, her elemental sisters, but she was accepted by all as 'prima inter pares' - first among equals. She deferred to the notional ruler, the Emperor, only when Chris was mentally present; the rest of the time his authority was purely nominal.

And yet she had never let this position go to her head. Her decisions were selfless and rational and she showed her care for her subjects both in general and by her kindness to those around her, and so she was both respected for her power and loved for how she used it. And it was this natural empathy which explained why she sympathised with the problem her personal handmaiden Fay had brought to her.

Queen Athena had many servants, but Fay was the one above all others who had become especially close. In her natural form, Fay was regarded as a great beauty - her skin a most lovely shade of light purple, her tentacles beautifully slender and dextrous. This was reflected in the human form that Athena and the visitors from Earth viewed her as - a slender elfin maid of about 19. Her real age in Earth years was 62 (hers was a long lived and slow maturing species) and her true name was unpronounceable by human tongue. Athena had called her Fay, because of her looks, and her loyal servant liked the name and readily adopted it.

Fay literally worshipped Athena. To her she was a goddess, powerful, wise and beautiful. And Fay had developed an insatiable desire to see the place from which the goddess came, and to go there in person so she might serve her there as she did in her own world. Greatly daring, Fay had voiced this desire to her mistress.

At first Athena had laughed the idea off, then seeing that Fay meant it and was upset by her dismissal of the notion, Athena had instead tried to explain that it was probably impossible and even if it wasn't, it was still not a good idea. But Fay had persisted and so in the end Athena had sent for Queen Kitaka, who as elemental Mistress of Earth probably knew the most about what would happen if a non-corporeal entity like Fay was introduced into the material world of planet Earth.

Jenny had tried to explain the problem to Fay. "When we Mistresses of Elements and our Master come here, it is in mind only and we then use the power of Aether - thanks to Queen Athena - to create the appearance of bodies for our minds to inhabit. It is all a huge trick really, when you think about it, but it works here, because this is a dimension where thought makes reality. But the home world of your mistress is a four dimensional, material world. Fay, even if your mind could be brought there it would need a fully real physical body to inhabit."

"And", added Athena, "We would not allow you to inhabit the body of a person, living or dead. That smacks of possession or necromancy. Our people have taboos against such things and for good reason."

Earnestly, Fay looked at the two Queens. "I have heard the story of how Queen Kitaka made a body of the raw stuff of this world and the other Queens helped animate it so she could spy on our old Overlord. Couldn't she do the same in your world?"

Something in Jenny's look made Athena decide to dismiss Fay, with a promise that they would think about what she had said. When the handmaiden had gone, she asked Jenny what she truly thought.

"It is a crazy notion", Jenny replied, "But I actually think I could do it. I have control of the material world on Earth. I could create a copy of a human body and then I think Matsu, Brigit and Freya together could animate it as they did before. All you would have to do is move Fay's mind from this dimension to ours and let it inhabit the body."

"Chris would hate that idea," said Athena. "That is just the sort of medalling with primal forces that created the Creature and nearly got Earth destroyed."

"Yes, but it also created us. And we are interfering with this world - doing good, I hope, but still..."

The scientist in Athena was winning her round. The idea of such as experiment was beguiling - it would test so many of her ideas about parallel dimensions. Finally, she said: "Alright Jenny, this is what we'll do. I give permission for you to work on creating a body for Fay back home, but keep it to yourself for the moment. Don't tell the others and in particular not Chris. I will make no promises to Fay, but perhaps if it seems right one day we might try it. It would be a remarkable experiment and of great scientific value."

*****

Back on Earth Professor Athena Makris also kept discovering new aspects of her mental abilities. One of these, which had grown stronger as time passed, was that if she concentrated she could alter the thoughts and perceptions of those around her. Another was that, even without concentration, people's emotions tended to communicate themselves to her. This latter was very distracting and disturbing and Athena had taught herself to screen them out - almost like turning down the volume on a radio. However, really intense bursts of emotion still tended to get through.

It was this side-effect that had been troubling her for some time. Over the previous few weeks she had on several occasions been overwhelmed with a feeling of pent up tension. Several people were steeling themselves to act, to perform some risky and violent task. It was an unpleasant feeling and each time she had responded by getting out of wherever she was by the shortest route or quickly seeking out people she knew for safety. When she did this the oppressive feelings had been replaced by something that felt more like frustration, before it quickly faded away.

Today at least she had not been bothered by anything of that sort. Whatever the problem was, it seemed to have gone for the moment and she was able to devote her attention to her students, especially the one she regarded as her personal protégé.

Marco Ricci was a post-graduate student, twenty-two years old, very bright and rather handsome, with curly black hair and the tanned skin of the Mediterranean nations. Athena was aware that he had a bad case of hero worship for her as a scientist and teacher and probably something of a crush too. She was careful to make sure she did nothing to encourage the latter; their relationship was strictly that of experienced mentor and capable student, although she was only half a dozen years his senior in age. But she liked him and wanted him to do well and was happy to devote time to supporting his work.

What she admired mots was that Marco had an original mind, open to new ideas and capable of unexpected insights. That sort of thinking was perfect for theoretical physics - as Niels Bohr had once said: "Your theory is crazy, but it's not crazy enough to be true." Athena was able to share her practical knowledge of parallel dimensions with Chris and her elemental sisters, but none of them was a physicist, and when she did explain her theories to other academics, she wasn't able to counter their scepticism by citing her actual experience.

Athena sometimes considered telling Marco the truth to see how he would react, but always she dismissed the thought as too dangerous. Instead, she encouraged him to critique her work on parallel dimensions and develop his own ideas. She hoped that in time he might become an academic ally. She could never have guessed how events would affect that wish.

*****

Colonel Daniel Baker, as he called himself, although neither name nor rank was entirely accurate, was unusually nervous. As a former special forces' officer in the US military very little scared him, not just because he was brave, although he certainly was, but because he planned all the operations he and his men undertook with meticulous care, leaving little to chance. And also because, for all those admirable qualities of courage and foresight, he was a ruthless man well able to deal with those enemies he did make - it being an occupational hazard of working as a mercenary.

However, the man he had come to see made even Colonel Baker nervous, especially as he was the bearer of bad news and was worried how it would be received. Randall Ness was a tech billionaire, but with much less of a public profile than many of his peers, a man who shunned publicity and gave no interviews. But in the shadowy underbelly of the business world, where it intersected with politics and crime and - above all - money, Ness had a certain shadowy reputation. This was how he had come to engage Dan Baker's services and it was the reason for Baker's trepidation.

They were alone together in a room in a third rate office block that bore none of the well-known brand names of any of Ness' companies. It was entirely anonymous - which was the point of course. The room was sparsely furnished; Ness sat behind a desk and Baker sat opposite him, the arrangement making it plain who was master and who servant. Had anyone else been present to observe, they would have seen a tall, physically powerful man of action of around 40 with a shaven head sat opposite a shorter man, about 10 years older, with greying hair and steel rimmed glasses. Neat, dapper and wearing an expensive suit, Randall Ness looked fit for his age but would obviously be no match for the other in a fight, but equally clearly he was the one in charge here.