The Mind Element: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of these, an attractive red haired woman, was clearly Ward's wife, but the other was a young lady, seemingly in her late teens and with strikingly dyed purple hair. Marco was interested in her and not just because of the Makris case. However, it seemed that he was out of luck with Christopher Ward. The purple-hired girl had said something to him and after looking stunned for a moment, he had hurried out of the room.

Even as Marco stood, drink in hand, trying to work out how to approach Mrs Ward, he had a shock. Suddenly the girl with the purple hair was standing right in front of him and gazing at him with a frank and open expression. Marco was instantly aware of her extraordinary violet eyes. He almost felt he was falling into their depths and might never want to escape. Then he realised she was speaking to him.

"Queen Brigit told me you are looking for Queen Athena too. Are you one of her servants in this world? Ah wait, I see that you are."

"Queen... Athena? Oh, you mean the professor. She's my tutor and mentor; I'm one of her students. My name's Marco by the way, Marco Ricci. Who are you, if you don't mind me asking? And why did you call the professor a queen?"

"Because, in my world she is a queen; I am her handmaiden. You may call me Fay. I sense you love Queen Athena."

Fay said this in a guileless way as if such a feeling was only natural, but Marco still blushed. "Ah... obviously our relationship is entirely professional, but I like Professor Makris and I'm worried about her disappearance." Marco's attraction to this girl, initially overwhelming, was being shaken a little by this conversation. He was starting to think she was very odd indeed, perhaps mentally unbalanced.

But then he changed his mind again. When he said he was worried about Athena, Fay's face lit up in a wide smile and those amazing violet eyes sparkled with happiness. "Me too," she said, "We shall be friends and allies in our loyalty to Queen Athena." This time he did lose himself in those eyes. Mad or not, he had to get to know this girl better.

And it seemed getting to know her better was on the cards, as Fay took a sip of her drink and then said, in a matter of fact way, "I see that you would like to make love to me. My body finds you most desirable too; I can feel it reacting to you. I have discovered that there are many places on this body that when touched bring great pleasure and I have heard that if another person strokes them, it is even more pleasant. Perhaps later this evening, you would like me to visit your room. It would be most interesting to spend time exploring your male body if you would do the same with mine."

Marco prided himself his excellent grasp of English, but he wondered for a moment if it had deserted him. Had this stunningly beautiful girl who he had known for less than three minutes just offered to have sex with him? He had no idea what to say in reply and hence it was fortunate that at that moment the redheaded woman appeared and rescued him.

Brigit Ward started by telling Fay that her husband needed another word about what she had just told him. Once she had gone, Brigit, perhaps seeing to look on the young man's face, said, "I hope that young Fay hasn't said anything you thought odd. She had a very sheltered upbringing and is new to these parts and doesn't know the local customs all that well. She can sometimes say the wrong thing as a result."

"No, no, it's OK," Marco said, "In fact, I hope we can talk some more."

"That's good and I'm sure that will be fine. But did Fay say anything strange?" asked Freya. "You had a rather shocked expression, which is why I came over."

Marco looked sheepishly at the Brigit "There were a couple of things that were odd. She seemed to know things about what I was thinking and feeling and also, it was just that... well, she gave the impression that she was coming on to me... if you know what I mean?" he concluded, slightly limply and feeling foolish.

The beautiful redhead gave him a small smile, "I can't say I blame her for that; you are a hot guy! As to the first point, we discovered on the trip to Italy that she is a telepath. Fay can read minds, or at least surface thoughts. Seems it is natural to her people. So be careful of thinking anything too naughty around her." Then she grinned at him, turned and departed, leaving Marco shaking his head. Were these strange women winding him up or were they all just crazy?

*****

Marco stayed in his room that evening. It was tempting to go down to the hotel bar or even out to find a nightclub, but he told himself he was tired and should get an early night. But he knew perfectly well that the real reason was what Fay had said. He knew it was stupid; no normal girl was just going to knock on his door and make love to him - maybe an invite for a drink or something, but not...

There was a knock at his door. He went to it and peered through the little viewing lens - purple hair. He hastily opened the door. Fay was standing there in a short, figure-hugging dress, looking stunning and beaming happily at him. "I read your room number from your mind earlier", she explained, "Can I come in?"

"Umm... yes... yes of course."

Fay walked in past him; he caught a hint of perfume, she smelt sweet and clean. He checked the door was properly closed and then turned to look at his visitor - only to stare in amazement. Fay was pulling her dress over her head. She had only bra and panties on underneath. He wanted to protest that this was all too quick, that he didn't know her and she knew nothing of him, but her slender but femininely curved body was taking his breath away.

Instead a different concern popped into his head. "Umm... I'm sorry... but can I just check - you are over eighteen, right?"

"Oh yes," Fay replied cheerfully, "I'm nineteen - or at least that is the equivalent level of maturity for my species. I'm actually 137 orbits - which I think is about 62 Earth years, although even then that doesn't allow for the different speed that time moves in our dimensions..."

Even while she had been saying this Fay had unclipped her bra and was now sliding the panties down her legs. Marco has concluded two things - firstly that Fay was sweet, but plainly stark raving mad and secondly she was the hottest girl he had ever seen. These two thoughts warred within him. The rational aspect of his mind told him to ask her to leave before he got further entangled, but the 22 year old male part of him wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her. Then it occurred to him that if she really could read minds, she was probably aware of this internal debate. So while he dithered, he voiced the first stupid thought that came into his head, as people sometimes do.

Fay had a small neatly trimmed patch of public hair. Marco had noticed that it was purple like her hair, "Wow," he said, "That's dedication to your look, dyeing all your hair!" Then he stopped, realising how inappropriate that was, even when said to a girl who had just stripped off in front of him.

Fay didn't seem to mind, however, simply saying, "I don't dye it; that's the natural colour."

"But... people don't have purple hair," said Marco, growing even more confused.

"I do," said Fay happily and smiled at him, "but then I'm not human of course. I don't come from your world."

"You're saying you come from another planet?" said Marco, uncertainly. She looked human enough - apart from the hair.

"Well, technically another dimension of existence. Still, never mind that; let's have sex. I found a great many instructive recordings on your internet devices that demonstrated human mating practices."

"You mean you found out about sex by watching porn?" said Marco. He was about to advise against taking that as a guide and then it struck him that if he was being honest, he had also found out about sex in the same way - although at least he could claim some real experiences since. He contented himself by saying, "You shouldn't see that a typical. You should only do the things you are comfortable with."

"That's alright," said Fay brightly, "you can tell me what you like and I'll do it and we can explore together what I like. However all the videos I saw started with this act and the males of your species always seemed to like it." So saying, the beautiful naked girl suddenly dropped to her knees in front of Marco, fumbled for a moment with the belt, button and zip of his jeans and then drew our his cock. He did nothing to stop her; this was all very weird but his body was telling him to go with it and see what happened.

Fay seemed to have absorbed her studies well. She licked along the stem of his cock, she tongued and sucked on his balls, she took his cock head in her mouth and tickled the most sensitive parts with her tongue and she let him slide his dick into her wet and warmth mouth. Better yet Fay did everything with real enthusiasm, clearly loving the whole experience.

As for Marco, by that point he had forgotten all his reservations. An incredibly hot babe was offering to do anything he wanted in bed and that was all that he could think of - not that a huge amount of thinking was going on by that point, instinct having taken over. This probably explained why a few minutes later, without his even being aware of how it had happened, Marco was as naked as Fay and she was lying on the hotel bed on her legs spread while he licked her pussy, eagerly retuning the oral delights she had just given him.

Fay seemed more that pleased with his efforts. She kept muttering that this was so much better than touching herself and it suddenly occurred to Marco that for all her forwardness and her strange story, she must technically be a virgin and he was her first human lover. This idea appealed to him and he was determined to make it good for her. He looked up from between her legs and said "I'd like to take this further..." hoping Fay understood him.

She did: "Oh yes, for the Goddesses sake, fuck me now!" It seemed her porn watching had also equipped her with suitably fruity language. Not that Marco cared. He was just happy to oblige her. He got up and climbed onto the bed, his body, tanned and fit, looming over her slender but curvaceous form, his cock hard. He gripped it and positioned the head to her pussy, before pushing slowly forward. If Fay was technically a virgin, you wouldn't have known; Marco encountered no barrier to his progress, she was tight but wet and Fay wiggled and thrust her hips to help him.

She took his full length until his balls rested against her skin, then Marco paused, letting them both revel in the feeling of his cock embedded deep within her. Fay looked at him with those extraordinary violet eyes sparkling with happiness. "This is wonderful," she said, "better than I dreamed. Fuck me Marco, make me yours; we shall be as one soul and together we will serve Queen Athena."

Marco was none too sure what to make of that, but his body was happy to take care of the fucking part. Nature took over again and he began to thrust in and out of her, slowly at first but with increasing speed as lust and passion filled them both. Fay thrust back, eager to give as much pleasure to him as she was taking from this first taste of human mating.

Her orgasm took Fay entirely by surprise. She had seen women have orgasms in her 'research' - or at least fake them - but that had given her no sense of what one felt like. It turned out to be way better than she had expected and, lacking all learned inhibitions, she enjoyed it to the full, twisting and writhing under Marco's still thrusting body and moaning her pleasure loudly. She even bit her lover on the shoulder. The Italian had never seen anything quite like it and it was a hell of a turn-on. He suddenly realised he was going to cum soon and he wasn't wearing a condom.

Marco swore softly in his native tongue. Was this strange girl using contraception? Come to that could she even get pregnant if she really was an alien? Fay looked too far gone to ask at the moment. Deciding that safe was better than sorry, Marco held on until Fay's orgasm seemed to be subsiding and then pulled out. He was not a moment too soon. He gripped his cock, sticky with Fay's juices and almost at once it pulsed and he was shooting cum all over her stomach, a couple of strings even splattering her tits.

At first Fay looked confused, even upset, that Marco has abandoned her just when things were getting so good, but he explained why and she almost immediately forgot about it in the excitement of exploring the sticky substance he had just shot all over her.

"So this is the male seed of your species," she said scooping some up with her fingers and studying it. "In the educational videos I have seen the females swallow it", she added, "I wonder what it tastes like?" so saying Fay put her fingers in her mouth and sucked Marco's sperm off it and swallowed, while he watched in stunned amazement.

"Hmm, the taste was nothing special, but the act was arousing, and I noticed that you seemed to like it too," Fay noted, sounding interested.

"Umm... yeah," muttered Marco, struggling to keep up. This girl was totally weird, but so very sexy and completely fascinating in her unpredictability. He was finding her company very much to his liking.

"Your sex organ is still leaking some seed," Fay noted. "I shall suck it dry." She was as good as her word and Marco, despite having just come, was soon rock hard again. Fay seemed delighted by this. "Let's have more sex; all night if possible." she said. "I want more of those 'orgasms' - the last one felt so good. Also I want to try out all the sexual positions I have seen; there seem to be so many."

"OK, I'll do my best," said Marco, laughing. "But can I ask - could you get pregnant? Are you built that way?"

"I don't know," said Fay. "I'm not sure whether the Goddess Kitaka gave me functioning human reproductive organs or not. I will ask her tomorrow, but in the meantime, I am happy to take that risk if you are."

This was probably madness, thought Marco, but everything about this was mad. "Yes, OK. Uh... how do you want to start?" Somehow it seemed easier to let Fay work her way through her sexual bucket list.

"Lie on your back, please. I want to ride up and down on your... what do they call it?"

"Penis... cock?" suggested Marco.

"Hmm, yes, I want to ride that beautiful hard cock of yours," Fay said, sounding genuinely eager. Marco was pleased by her words. He felt they suggested that he was not just an experiment to let her achieve the experiences she wanted; perhaps she was starting to like him. He found himself hoping she did.

He lay back as she had suggested and Fay threw a leg over him to straddle his body, gripped his cock to hold it ready and then descended. His hard erection penetrating the warm wetness of her cunt was bliss for them both. Once he was firmly embedded within her, Fay bent forward, her long purple hair falling all around Marco's face like a screen, and kissed him deeply and passionately, tongue's mingling.

Still kissing, Marco put his arms firmly around Fay's naked body and began to buck his hips up, gently fucking her; Fay responded, thrusting down. Finally she broke the kiss and leant back, Marco's dick deep within her and began to fuck him properly.

*****

Matsu surveyed her cell for the thousandth time. There was nothing new to see, but nor was their much else to do. Once more she reviewed her options and yet again recognised she had few. Whoever it was who had imprisoned her had done a good job.

The cell was spartan in the extreme - a bed and a toilet about summed it up. The floor was paved and the ceiling and rear wall were smooth but solid rock. She assumed she was underground - there were certainly no windows. The other three walls were transparent and resembled glass, but seemed in reality to be some sort of reinforced plastic and entirely unbreakable. This meant she had no privacy and cameras were trained on the cell at all times, even when guards were not present outside.

There were only two means of passing through the plastic walls; a door of the same material, heavily locked and bolted, and a small 'air lock' style portal through which her food and drink were passed, designed so that when open on the far side for the meals to be entered it was still sealed on hers, then once her jailors had closed their side, she could open hers. This was also used for the occasional change of clothing, although hers had been removed and replaced with an orange prison style jumpsuit. The only thing that worried her about that was that her ring with the pearl power stone of elemental water had been taken from her. She wanted that back.

But the most significant thing was that her cell had been stripped of water to the maximum extent possible. The toilet was a chemical one and she had wipes to clean herself rather than soap and water. Apart from her own body and a tiny bit of water vapour in the air, the only fluid she saw or sensed was that she was given to drink, and that was just sufficient to keep her alive. Clearly someone understood her powers and had taken steps to ensure she had nothing with which to work them.

Initially Matsu had hoped that she would be able to locate a more distant source of water - controlling it from afar would not be a problem given time - but that was when she discovered the barrier around the cell that cut her powers off from the outside world. She had concluded in the end that it was probably electromagnetic in origin, but whatever it was, not only couldn't she use her powers to access nearby water sources, but she found she could not sense or contact Chris and her elemental sisters, nor enter the Aether world. She was truly alone.

The entire construction was situated in a rock chamber like a cave, but clearly man-made not natural. The cell took up about half the floor space. The rest was not permanently occupied. Instead guards came and went, brought her food and carried out other chores. Some ignored her, some spoke briefly and formally and one at least enjoyed taunting her in the most horrible ways. There was a single heavy steel door that led out of the chamber, although what lay beyond Matsu could not see. The place was brightly lit, except that eight hours a day the lights were dimmed to allow her to sleep.

There wasn't even anything in the cell that could make a useful tool or weapon with which to escape. However, Matsu had been watching her guards carefully and she had come up with an escape plan. The trouble was there was an aspect to it she didn't like. It wasn't that there was an element of danger - that didn't worry her at all. The problem was that she would have to kill a man. His death would be quick and, from what she had seen, the one she had chosen likely deserved it, but she had never taken a human life and the thought was an unsettling one.

But then it all came back to the fact she had few options. Matsu made up her mind; she would put her plan into action the first opportunity she got.

*****

When Marco Ricci woke in the morning, memories of the night before flooded into his mind and for a moment he thought it must all have been a dream. After all, it was highly unlikely that a beautiful girl would come to his room, suck his cock, let him go down on her, then fuck him in every position she could think of, especially when she also claimed to be an alien. They had even done anal, because Fay had insisted on knowing what it was like. He had cum three time, she... well he had no idea, but it seemed like a lot. And yet it was real, because she was still here, lying beside him asleep, her purple hair spread across the pillow.

Marco studied the girl carefully. Despite all that sex, he had awoken with a morning erection and looking at Fay, he felt another wave of lust pass through him; he wanted her again. However, there was more to it than that. He thought she was wholly fascinating and he wanted to get to know her better - and not just in the bedroom. When she woke he would make a point of ensuring she didn't escape without sharing breakfast with him and a good long talk. Marco wanted more than just a one-night stand, however exceptional.