The Mind Element: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps it was his deep study of Fay that awoke her, for now she opened her eyes and the first thing she did was smile at him. The second was to reach out her hand under the covers to where her cock was. Finding it already hard, she smiled even more broadly, and began to stroke it with her hand.

"Good morning Fay," he said and kissed her.

"Hmm, morning Marco... let's have sex again," she said brightly.

"Look Fay, I want to tell you something important. I really like you. You're so interesting... different from anyone else I've ever known." Marco paused. Fay had thrown back the covers and was running her tongue over the head of his cock as she stroked the stem with her hand. "If you are really from another world like you say, then you must have lots you would like to learn about and I would be honoured if you would let me be the one..." It was getting hard to concentrate on what he wanted to say.

Fay rolled over on her back without releasing his cock from her hand. Marco had little choice but to roll too, ending on top of her, looking down into those sparkling violet eyes. "Yes Marco, I would like that too - but there's plenty of time later. Now fuck me..."

Marco gave in to the moment. He slid his hard morning wood into her soft, tight but yielding cunt and began to thrust slowly once more. Fay gripped him close and dug her finger nails into the skin of his back. "Yessss, that's so good," she murmured. Marco leant forward and kissed Fay, and she thrust her tongue eagerly into his mouth.

Marco stilled for a moment, relishing the sensation of lying buried to the balls in the beautiful body of this strange girl, while Fay raised her slender legs and threw them round his muscular back, opening herself up to receive his cock deep within her. Marco recommenced his movements, lost in the erotic pleasures Fay was giving him, thrusting harder and faster.

"Ah, fucking you again. God, it feels good," he gasped

"Yes, fuck me," muttered Fey, opening still wider her shapely legs, as the intensity of the pleasure increased. "Oh, fuck me harder and harder," and then with a deep moan of satisfaction she bathed Marco's thrusting cock in her juices as she came, pushing upwards at the same moment to meet a powerful lunge. Even as Fay was lost in her orgasm, Marco never stopped thrusting his long, hot dick in and out in steady movements.

For some minutes the sounds of soft sighs, kisses, occasioned moans of rapture, and the vibration of the bed in time with Marco's rhythmic thrusts were all there was to be heard. Fay's cunt was moist with her juices and Marco took advantage of this by starting a series of rapid in and out movements, which caused Fay as much pleasure as it did him. She responded enthusiastically; gorged with pleasure, she heaved and quivered beneath her lover's powerful strokes; her breath came in sobs, her eyes closed in a constant state of arousal.

Marco paused, sweating, "I can't hold it much longer, I'm going to cum."

"Do it my love," Fay gasped, "give me your sperm."

Even in his state of heightened arousal, Marco noticed what Fay had called him. He hoped it was more than just lust talking. He began to move again and it did not take long. Half a dozen, short, deep thrusts, and a tremendous spurt of semen issued from his balls and prick to fill the womb of his lover. More thrusts, each sending a warm string of spunk into her, then Marco groaned and quivered for a moment and lay still.

"Oh, your cum in me," breathed Fay, "I feel it. What pleasures your species knows! "

"I... I love you," said Marco, feeling a fool for saying it. He had known her less than a day.

"I know," Fay said simply, and smiled at him. That was when he remembered she could read minds.

*****

The cell Athena was confined in and the chamber that housed it were very similar to Matsu's, except that Athena's was altogether more comfortable. She had a better bed, a table and chair, a small en-suite bathroom with a shower and flush toilet and a wardrobe and chest of drawers filled with clothes. But for all that it was still a prison and an electromagnetic field still contained her powers just as they did Matsu's.

Athena had one other advantage over Matsu; she had been told why she was here. She also had more to worry about than her own life as a result. She had had a single visit from Randall Ness in which he had explained what he wanted from her and the consequences for her and others if she did not agree. It was a conversation she had thought long and hard on.

He had simply walked into the cavern outside the cell and started talking. "Firstly Ms. Makris, or perhaps I should call you Athena, I would like to give you my thanks for saving the world in Greece two years ago. I happen to live on this planet, so I owe you my gratitude. Quite a thing saving the world from destruction isn't it? But you've had no thanks for it. Of course, most people don't know. I can tell you that a number of governments and other large institutions have worked out that something happened but they are generally unwilling to accept the supernatural aspect."

Athena said nothing. She had no intention of giving this man, whoever he was, anything, but she wanted him to keep talking. There was always a chance he might tell her something useful.

Ness smiled. "I have a broader mind and have spent the years since finding out everything there is to know about your little group. I wanted to know the truth and to understand whether any of what happened was useful to me. So, I researched, I called in favours, I bribed, until I put together at least a partial picture of what happened. And in that fascinating tale, the most exciting part was, however it was done, the six of you - Mr Ward and you good ladies - had gained some remarkable powers. And of those powers, the one that interested me the most was yours, Athena; the ability to control minds. Possession of such a power has unlimited potential to achieve anything and everything anyone could desire."

Athena still made no reply. She now understood him all too well. Used ruthlessly, her abilities would be the most terrible weapon imaginable. Their possessor could make themselves world dictator if they wanted - and make everyone love them for it. Lesser goals - such as unlimited wealth and control over governments or boardrooms would be child's play. Such power should never fall into the wrong hands, and Athena was certain that her captor was just such a man.

Given her silence Ness pressed on. "What is going to happen, Athena, is you are going to tell me the secret of your power, either voluntarily or not, and I can assure you the former will be less painful for us all. And should it be the case that you don't know, then we shall go on a journey of discovery together, even if it means I have to dissect you a piece at a time. It will save us all a lot of trouble if you cooperate, but whether you do or not, I will find the answers I want."

Finally, Athena responded. "You were kind enough earlier to mention our victory over a world-destroying monster," she said, her voice dripping with sarcastic loathing. "I suggest you might want to think on that some more. Whoever you are, whatever precautions you have taken, do you really believe that my friends will stop at nothing to find me? Believe me, you have no idea what you are up against, what they are capable of. They will rip this place apart to get to me - and if you get in the way they will rip you apart as well. For your own sake I tell you - let me go now. I will never give you what you want."

If Athena hoped this speech would faze her captor, she was to be disappointed. Ness looked calm as he replied: "I can assure you I am well aware of your colleague's abilities and have made allowance for them. And if you think they are coming to rescue you, please look at the screen to your left."

Athena glanced toward the screen on the other side of the clear plastic of her cell wall. It flicked into life with what was clearly a feed from a CCTV camera; the date and time shown on the bottom suggesting it was current. The picture showed a cell very much like her own, but not as well furnished. A young woman was inside, who Athena instantly knew to be Matsu. She was sat on the cell's bed, looking bored and gloomy.

"As you can see," continued the voice, "I have one of your companions under my control already. Perhaps I have all of them? I'm afraid that's something you will just have to wonder about, since one is enough for my purpose here."

"Which is?" asked Athena grimly.

"I am only mildly curious about how the other powers work - all that violence, so much less subtle than the ability to simply control the world through making people powerless slaves to your will - but unless you cooperate, I will carry out research on Miss Chan and see what makes her tick. The process will be prolonged and painful and, sadly, I fear there won't be much left of her afterwards. You can spare her that. Give me what I want, and she can leave here unharmed, I promise it."

Athena actually believed him, up to a point. If her captor gained the power of mind control Matsu would remain physically intact, but not the same person. He would make her his controlled slave, so her own powers would become a tool at his disposal. As for herself, regardless of what she did, he would not let her live, because she could not be controlled by her own power. Just as fire could not harm Brigit or water Matsu, so she was immune to the power of Aether. Therefore he would kill her.

Athena was far from sure that even had she wanted to she could have told him how her abilities worked; they had not come with a handbook of instructions, she just willed something to happen and it did. But she did know things that might be useful to him - about the gemstones on the rings they wore that enhanced elemental powers (she had woken to find her diamond ring had been taken), about the ancient writings on the history of the Master and Mistresses of Elements and above all her knowledge of the Theia stone, which Chris kept locked in a London bank vault.

Her jailor must not be allowed to discover this knowledge, but at the same time she had no wish to die or for Matsu to suffer on her behalf. She had only one viable course of action, which was to play for time and hope for either a chance to escape or for Chris and the others to rescue her. She was sure they were out there looking; if her captor had already caught them Athena was convinced she would have been shown.

"Very well," she said quietly, trying to appear beaten, "I have no choice. I'll help you, but I have to tell you that it is not a simple matter. It will take time to give you what you want."

"That is no problem, Athena - after all, you have nothing else to do," said Ness, sounding annoyingly smug.

Athena muttered something in her native Greek which Randall Ness missed, not that he spoke that language anyway. However, the microphones picked it up and he later received the translation. She had said, "My ancestors had a saying. Hubris calls out to Nemesis."

Ness laughed it off. His confidence proceeded not from pride but from planning and careful preparation; he was certain no divine retribution awaited him.

*****

Author's note: I couldn't resist writing a little more about Chris and the girls; they are such fun to write about. Probably fortunately, I don't think this story will prove be as long as Master of Elements, perhaps three or four chapters. Chapter 2 is already underway, in which we discover what it was Fay told Chris and follow the plans and counter-plans of Randall Ness and Matsu.