The Mind of a Futa Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel my heart go all fluttery and tingly again knowing that I'm still in Christina's good books. Sweet, beautiful Christina. I allow her to chat away mindlessly in the way she always does. I bask in her exuberant glow and I try my best to not look down at her cleavage. Three shirt buttons undone today. I can see she's got a bright-red lacy bra on. I know she catches me looking on more than one occasion but doesn't say anything. In fact, she seems to be looking at my mammoth breasts even more frequently, which loom over her like two colliding planets.

We talk and talk until 9:15 am, when Mr Tran finds us and screams at us to get back to work. I can't believe the state I was in this morning. I need to work on my emotional state. I am way too unstable. So much anguish and torment. Over nothing. Well, not nothing. But since she has no idea what I did to her boyfriend the other night, there really is nothing to worry about. Right? Just as long as she never finds out. We can stay friends. My first real friend.

At lunch, Christina comes and finds me again, and we have a longer conversation. She slides right up to me on the couch, and I get to feel her little warm thigh resting against mine. I still am so smitten. She's so perfect and small. Like a little compact barbie doll, only one that is so sexy and voluptuous that you would never be allowed to give it to a child. By the time lunch is over, I can't even remember any of the things she had been telling me. In fairness, it was often hard to figure out what Christina was talking about since her monologues drifted around so many different unrelated topics all the time. I took note of something though about how Carlton was trying for some other job. He was working his way in with a tech company in the local area. She mentions that he's going out for some drinks with them after work. That remark forces me to snap out of my lustful daydreaming just in time to hear Christina ask if I want to keep her company instead. Yes. Yes. Yes! Fireworks set off inside my mind, but the only thing that comes out of my mouth is a feeble "that would be nice".

The next thing I know, I'm walking with Christina along the highway back to our apartments. I feel so strange. I thought that I'd experienced happiness before, but maybe I was just imagining it. This is different. I'm giddy. I'm even laughing and giggling and sharing stories. Just a normal girl with a normal friend. It feels so fun and carefree. It's like I'm drifting on a cloud.

At one point, Christina jokes that I'm walking too fast for her. So in a sudden flight of fancy, I jokingly offer to carry her on my shoulders. I assumed that she would laugh it off and call me an idiot, but she gasps and practically begs me to do it. Nervously, I oblige, and I swoop down to lift her up before the old anxious me resurfaces again. I set her featherlight body down on my shoulders and her little chubby legs dangle over my bulging shoulder muscles. I can feel her hands hold onto my hair. She tells me to "giddyup". I'm not sure if she's joking, but for some reason that turns me on like crazy. Fearing an erection is about to come on, I kick into gear and start running. Normally I despise this kind of exercise. I still have to carry my boobs in my arms to stop them from shaking out of their harness. But it doesn't even matter, it's like I have a new purpose now. Christina just whoops and cries, "lift those puppies!". After a few minutes, we're back home. I let my boobs fall, and I lift Christina back down to the ground. For some reason she's the one who is out of breath. I feel fine.

We're in such high spirits that she invites me in. Their place is much bigger than mine, with a separate bedroom, living space and kitchen. Although the ceiling is just as worryingly close to my head, I feel I have a lot more room to breathe in here. Christina encourages me to sit on the couch, but I'm scared I might damage it so decide to sit on the floor instead. She then comes and hops onto the couch behind me and passes me a glass of some chilled sparkling drink. We engage in small talk for a while. As we drink and we chat, I notice that Christina keeps slowly sliding closer to me. Even with me on the floor and her sat on the couch, she still seems so tiny to me, her adorable little body totally dwarfed by my enormity.

It's unmistakable that something in her demeanour has changed now that we're alone. She was always forward and friendly with me, but it's different. She's touching me a lot more, stroking my shoulders and hitting me on the arm when she laughs at something I said. I want to touch her back but I can feel the old me pulling back, resisting the temptation. What else could this mean but that she likes me though. I'm a goddess, remember? Is she waiting for me to make a move, or will she? I'm so scared. This is all too new for me. It's not like with Carlton. I actually care about her. I don't want to fuck this up. Even if she does like me, she doesn't truly know who I am. What I am. I can't bear the thought of her seeing what is between my legs and being so disgusted she never wants to look at me again.

But there's no ambiguity anymore. None. She's sat right up close to me and staring at me with those humungous blue eyes ripped straight out of a Disney cartoon. She's almost begging me to lean over and kiss her. But I can't do it. Can I? No. Stupid. I look away for a second because I can feel my penis beginning to stir at the sight of her looking at me like this. But when I look back again she's moved. She's hopped off of the couch and is standing right beside me. Our eyes are now almost level.

She doesn't miss a beat. Christina launches her body in towards mine and rests her full weight on my left breast. She places both her hands on either side of my head and forces my lips onto hers. Oh my god. This is a kiss. I'm kissing her. I've never... It feels so amazing. It's not what I expected. It's so slow and warm and sticky. I don't even know what I'm supposed to do. I've never done this before. I hope I'm doing it right. The only thing I can think to do is to just follow whatever she does. Winding my tongue in around hers. We kiss for what feels like ages, but my sense of the passing of time has vanished. It's getting so hot in here. I feel flustered. I love this, and I don't want to stop. But if I don't... No, I can feel it start to happen. My penis is growing. So stupid to keep going but... God, she's actually kissing me.

Christina pauses for a moment to look into my eyes, still holding my head in between her hands. "Fuck, I've been wanting to do that since the first time I saw you", she whispers to me. I blush. I glance down to see her plump cleavage pressed up against the side of my monstrous left breast. She looks down too and begins to use her arms to try and caress it over the harness. She's so small and I'm so big she can't even get her arms around even one of my boobs. "God you're fucking massive", she says through gritted teeth as she leans her body weight into me. She pretends to hump my left breast while laughing gleefully to herself.

It's too much now. I can feel my erection is nearly at full size and is about to snap away from my thigh if I'm not careful. I stand up at once and try to angle my body so that she won't be able to see. It was an idiotic move though as my crotch is now almost level with her face. Even though I can't see her clearly, I can tell that her attention has been distracted by something. Her eyes are instantly drawn to the unmistakable rock-hard bulge that is running along the length of my right thigh. She takes two steps back. Her eyes widen.

Christina lets out an almighty shriek. "What the fuck is that?" she cries. I recoil and turn away from her. I stupidly place my hands over my crotch to try and hide it, but the action causes one of the sticky tapes to snap free. It's so huge and hard now that feels like it could even burst out of my slacks. No no no! This wasn't supposed to fucking happen. I can feel my eyes begin to fill with tears. I knew it. So stupid to think it would go any different. How could I ever think I had a chance with her?

I can't even think anymore. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. But there's nothing else I can do. Keeping my body angled away from Christina, I start to shuffle towards the door. My gate is made even more awkward because of the two-foot-long erection that is trying to escape from my clothes. But then, as I'm approaching the front door, I hear Christina scream "stop!" From behind me. Why? I never meant you any harm. Just let me be, will you?

I turn around, tears streaming down my face now. But the small girl is walking up to me slowly. The look on her face is odd. It's not one of disgust, nor happiness. She seems cautious. But curious at the same time. Her eyes are directed towards my crotch. She studies the bulge for a while before looking back up at me and asking, "Can I?". I don't know what she means but at least she's not screaming at me. I nod. Christina then walks even closer to me, and beneath my breasts she disappears from view. I want to try and smoosh them out of the way so I can see her but I'm so petrified I can't even move. She's doing something now. I can feel her undoing the button on my slacks. Her tiny hands grab my waist and pull them down over my muscular thighs. The cool air laps at my bare ass. She gasps. I then feel her use both hands to pull my cock free from the last piece of tape that is just barely holding it against my thigh. With a powerful twang, my cock stands to attention at last. I get a sensation of pain as the tip of it strikes something on the way out, and Christina yells "Ouch!".

I feel the girl's small hands caress and stroke the length of my cock which is now as erect as I have ever felt it. I'm still stunned, but my fear is being shoved aside by a strange new kind of arousal. I can't see anything she's doing down underneath my chest, but her touches are so delicate and cautious. It's almost like her intentions are not sexual, but rather she's studying it like some mysterious foreign artefact.

After a while her caresses stop. I wait for whatever she's about to do next, but nothing happens. I step backwards and see that, in that time, she has somehow managed to remove her work shirt and yoga pants. She's standing half-naked in just her matching red bra and panties, looking up at me with a face of undeniable lust. Her body looks even more incredible than I imagined. Her soft ass and hips indented by her tight underwear. Her narrow doll-like waist. And those huge breasts stuffed into a bra several sizes too small. She looks exactly how I always wished I could look. But the strangest thing is that I don't feel that way anymore. I don't feel any envy towards her. I feel a different sensation. I don't want to be her, I just want her. And she clearly wants me. All of me.

Christina corrals me over to the living room and drags me down by my hand until I'm on the floor again, with my back resting up against the couch. She parts my thighs and brings her body closer to mine. Even a single one of my legs is practically the same size as she is. Christina places both hands around my cock and angles it towards her. It's so too big for her to handle though, and she laughs as she fails to even reach her fingers around its girth. She mumbles something about how much bigger I am than Carlton, and that I'm not even a man. "You've got it all babe, you're the full package", she says. Her tone is one of total disbelief. I can tell that the size of my penis is turning her on like crazy and the thought of what I'm doing to her is almost enough to make me cum in her face right then and there. But no. I can't. Not yet. I clench my teeth together, making a desperate bid to not let this end before it's even begun.

Christina pauses for a moment to wiggle her panties off of her legs while I frantically unclip the 20 clasps at the back of my breast harness so I can pull it off of my body. I throw the heavy garment across the room, and it slams against the wall. I'm there in front of her naked now but for the slacks around my knees. "How are you even real?" She says under her breath while watching my breasts tumble forward and land on the floor in between my legs. I know what she wants though. I watch as Christina begins to attempt to part my breasts to access what lies beyond. Her gaze is locked on the tip of my penis, which must be peeking out from between my cleavage.

I get the sense she's trying to figure out how to get my penis inside of her. I realise this is my opportunity, so I reach around and place both hands on her hips to lift her up. She begins to giggle as I lift her. I lean back slightly so I can reveal more of my penis from between my breasts, but because I am reaching forward, my biceps keep compressing them together, making it difficult to manoeuvre her around. Still, I manage to carry her firmly but delicately through the air and lower her down to my cock. Even though I'm leaning all the way back now, my breasts are still thoroughly in my way. I end up having to smoosh her whole body in between my them before my penis eventually makes contact with her. But our bodies touch nonetheless. I can't see anything down there, so I move her around slowly, trying to find the point she needs to be. Then, in a flash, Christina's stifled giggling turns into an ear-shattering cry of pain. I shove her down with force onto my body and she takes a huge gasp of air. Her eyes roll back in their sockets. I know I've hit the right spot.

The feeling is glorious, but I have a moment of doubt. I am enjoying the tightness and the warmth of her body around the tip of my shaft but I can't penetrate further without applying more force. It seems almost wrong to do. I am way too big for her. I briefly interrupt the moment to try to catch her attention and express my concern. But her eyes are full of focus and lust. She's almost twitching now from the mixture of pain and pleasure. In between gasps, she tells me not to stop. I do as I'm told and press her further down. The girl's body practically disappears in between my cleavage as I feel my penis inching slowly further inside of her. The howling noises she's making sound increasingly painful and haunting. I keep pressing her down. But then, before I even feel like I've made a start, I hit something. I must only have less than a third of my dick inside of her but I'm already bumping up against her cervix. Christina's panting and gasping for air now, writhing her body around and screaming out in pain. I find the whole thing alarming, but every few moments, in between pants, she opens her eyes and tells me not to stop.

I allow myself to relax. I'm doing it, I think. I'm finally doing it. I am having sex with a real-life woman. Despite how tight and painful her vagina and is around me, and how little of my womanhood is submerged, I still feel a rush of intense pleasure at the significance of it all. My pleasure is mixed with all kinds of strange new feelings. The bubbling up of some newfound sense of power. It's strange and unfamiliar. It's the same feeling I had the other night when I was with her boyfriend. I am holding her in my hands. A woman. An adult woman. But she's nothing more than a doll to me. I'm so, so much larger, and so much stronger than her. She's no bigger than one of my breasts even. I could do whatever I like to her and she'll take it. That's what she wants me to do.

I allow myself to bask in the sheer power I wield over this woman. I know that I have no desire to act on it, but the potential is what arouses me. I love this woman and I want to give her pleasure as much as I want her to pleasure me. But even then, Christina is just unable to move herself. She's practically impaled on the end of my cock and is being smothered half to death by my tits. So I take the lead. I use my strength to hold her in place and thrust my hips in and out. Every time I do my colossal bosom jiggles all around her body as she almost suffocates in between them. She seems to be loving it though by the fact that she uses her free arms and legs to squeeze the soft flesh that surrounds her. Only occasionally does she lift up her head to gasp for air and cackle like a madwoman. I can tell by this obsession with my breasts that I may be turning her on even more than she is me. The sight of the lust in her eyes drives me wild. She loves me. I knew it. All those looks she was giving me at work. I was right. Of course I was right. She's obsessed with my tits. And my cock. I really am a goddess.

I begin to relax into the moment. It feels so good. But then, I can feel it coming. I feel the pressure rising in me. The pleasure. It's too soon, I think. So soon. But even when I clench my teeth as hard as I can to suppress it, there's no use. It's over. The tingles all across my body. It's just like when I do it myself but so, so much more intense. The sensation begins at the tip of my penis and travels up my spinal cord.

Then the warmth. I feel the intense gushes of warmth leave me in bursts, and force their way into Christina's body. She cries out in excitement when she feels it start to enter her, and in a matter of seconds she is being flooded with untold quantities of my cum. It is invisible at first, but it just keeps on coming. Far too much for her tiny body to take. After a few breaths, she's filled to the brim, and the sticky white liquid comes spilling out of her and dripping down the shaft of my penis. Christina stops laughing, and we both watch in awe at what I have just subjected her body to.

Even though I can't have spent more than a few minutes inside of her, I am totally spent. I want to crawl up and go to sleep right there on the floor, holding Christina in my arms. I know we can't stay for long, but we do spend half an hour together decompressing. I lie down flat on the floor and press my boobs together with my arms to give Christina a set of two vast cushions to lie on. With her on top of me, caressing my bosom with her outstretched arms, we gaze into each other's eyes. It has to come to an end eventually though, and sure enough, some time later, she lifts herself off of me and apologises: Carlton will be coming home soon. I have to leave.

I'm so content, but so sad. I don't want to leave her. I want to wait until I've recharged and do it all over again right now. But I know she's right. Just as I'm ducking out through her front door she calls out to me, "I can't wait to see you tomorrow".

Friday

Fuck it. I'm a mess. I may be a goddess in the bedroom. But I'm still a mess everywhere else. It was bad enough after just Carlton, now Christina too. How, in less than four days, did I go from a friendless virgin to this sex goddess who is able to screw both members of a romantic couple? And without either of them knowing about it! I can't say I'm not overjoyed with this development in some ways. I feel more alive than I ever have in my life. But this behaviour is unconscionable. I have to tell them.

Unless. Do they know about it? Maybe they're in cahoots? But how? Surely Christina would have said something. I almost feel as if I have a position of power here. And I do. Not just a physical one. I know more than they do. I know about their infidelity with me. I know that they both secretly lust after me far more than they can possibly lust after each other. So why do I feel so awful about myself? I should be over the moon.

I was, for a while. I went to sleep last night so giddy after my time with Christina. My first ever sexual experience. It was like nothing I could have imagined. Sure, it only lasted a couple of minutes, and I have to discount whatever it was I did to Carlton two nights earlier. But still. I can't stop thinking about how incredible it felt to do that to her. Even though we are so obviously the wrong size for each other, she just loved it. And I know that for sure. It was written all over her face as I shoved my giant dick inside her. The way her eyes rolled back and her whole body shivered as I filled her to the brim with my cum. God, I really hope she cleaned that up before her boyfriend got back.