The Mind of a Futa Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm beginning to feel myself grow flustered now. I'm no longer feeling flattered. This feels like an attack. I hate the interrogation and all of the questions, but still, something is still keeping me here. A week ago, I would have just run out of the room and cried myself to sleep. But why should I? None of this is my fault. They don't get to treat me like this. Invite me to their house, stare at my body while licking their lips, and then try and then use me as some kind of scapegoat for their own failed relationship. They obviously despise each other. Why do I have to be in the middle of it? I could just end it right here, right now. They've both cheated on each other with me. It would be nobler just to tell them. But then that would mean...

Uh oh. I've gone silent for too long. I should have said something by now. Carlton and Christina are looking increasingly anxious, waiting for my response. It must be even worse than I thought. I'm not just a minor character in all of this--they're looking to me for some kind of salvation. I can see Christina's eyes start to fill with tears. I hate this. I never wanted to do this to her. She's been nothing but wonderful. He is the one poisoning her.

I look over at Carlton from the corner of my eye. He's got a sour expression on his face and is tutting audibly. He then looks down and checks his watch again. That. Asshole. Something flips inside of me. I can't explain it. But I am feeling something new. Something about that simple act of him looking at his stupid fake gold Rolex just made me snap. I feel some kind of strange emotion rising inside of me. It feels wrong but powerful.

My brain is about to explode now. If I don't do something soon it's quite possible I will pass out, or maybe even start smashing something. I stand up from the chair at once, nearly slamming the top of my head into their ceiling. The couple's eyes rise up but remain locked on my face. I can tell my expression is strange and contorted. I'm breathing heavily. All of the muscles in my arms are tensed and bulging out. It almost feels like I'm about to start talking, but I have no idea what words are about to come out of my mouth. I loom over the diminutive couple and open my mouth...

"Stop it. Okay? That's enough. I don't know what happened in this relationship before you met me. But I want no part of it. If one of you would rather be with me than with the other then you have to just come out and fucking say it. I don't have to play your games. I know everything. I know how much you both lust after me. I know how you both think I'm some kind of goddess, whatever that means. Neither of you can stop looking at my tits for more than five seconds. I know you've both been imagining me smothering you with them all night. Do you know that about each other? So Christina, if you want me, you can have me. But you have to be honest with me. What do you want...?"

Still breathing heavily, I turn to Carlton, "and you. You are a sick, twisted individual. If you love me so much, why are you such... a fucking... asshole!?"

I'm now thoroughly out of breath. I know I've unleashed some kind of hell on the couple, but the words all came out so fast I've already forgotten what I said. All I know is that I've gone way too far. I need to stop. I'm not used to this. I don't know what I'm doing. But it's too soon. There is one final thought on my mind. If I don't get it out of my brain, I'm going to explode. So I hesitate before letting forth the last of my rage: "oh, and to answer your question. I don't care if you're a woman or a man. When you're a girl with a two-foot-long dick, you've gotta take what you can get. But from the looks of it, I could have my pick of you both!"

My heart is beating out of my chest now. I feel nauseous and light-headed. I cannot believe I just said those words out loud. Never in my life... The couple have fallen dead silent. Their faces are both so blank I can't even tell what they are thinking. But then, slowly, Christina turns away from me and looks at Carlton. Carlton is stunned, but the look on his face tells me everything. Anyone else learning that information for the first time would have gasped in horror--a woman with a penis. But Carlton remains silent. Listening. Christina's eyes narrow as she tries to read his face. A troubling thought seems to emerge in her mind.

"Wait, did you fucking know about that?" she asks him slowly and purposefully. He starts spluttering, but the lack of an immediate response says more than any coherent answer could have. They know everything now. Christina is beyond horrified. She begins screaming her head off. Saying all sorts about how she cannot believe how much he lusts after me, even in the full knowledge that I have a dick. She makes disturbing statements about how my dick dwarfs his tiny pathetic cock. About how she's never once had an orgasm with him. About how I'm so much bigger, and stronger, and better than him in every way. Carlton tries to scream back at her, but he's been revealed for what he is--his macho wall torn down to the ground.

Christina then tries to figure out how he knows about all of this. I can sense Carlton knows he's on the rocks. There's no escape now. He starts explaining everything. All about how he came to my apartment and that I let him see it. But then, in an instant, he turns on Christina. He says something that none of us expected. Carlton screams back that he knows that we have fucked each other. He found the enormous cum stains on the carpet, and it didn't take long for him to figure out who they came from.

I feel completely overwhelmed. I'm so far past done. I want to stay there somehow to try and resolve this disastrous situation, if only just to patch things up with Christina, but it's all too much. As the couple continue to scream at each other, I begin to make my way past them and out the door. It takes them a while to even realise that I'm leaving. Only when I am halfway to the front door does the arguing come to a stop. Behind my back, I can hear them go quiet and scurry after me like two hungry kittens.

I turn around, expecting to be confronted by more screaming, but they are silent. Their faces full of distress. I can swear that they're both about to cry. They plead, and they beg with me. Imploring to stay. It's almost like all of the anger from before has melted away the instant they thought I might leave. They've totally lost awareness of each other--their attentions are totally focused on me, and me alone. A few seconds later, they collapse to their knees, crawl over to me and each grab hold of one of my legs. Seeing as they are now out of sight beneath my chest, I just look away as if to get some answers from the empty air. What do I do in a situation like this? What can a person do? Has anything like this ever happened before?

I know what needs to happen. Someone needs to take charge of this situation. Slap some sense into these two lunatics. There is only one person who can do that. Even they know that now--a shift of power has taken place. Little more than five minutes ago they may have believed they still had some power of coercion over me. Like they could convince me to pick one of them and reject the other. But after shouting them down like that everything changed. They didn't realise I could do that. Hell, I didn't realise it. I feel so in charge. So strong. I am the one who is in control here. I have the power. Not just physical power but power over their minds. These two are so besotted with me that they are grappling onto legs like children, begging me not to leave. But what do I do with them? I know that I can do whatever I want, but the possibilities are endless. Perhaps I can just do what it is I most want.

After trying to form some coherent thoughts in my mind, I clear my throat. I kick the couple off of my legs and watch them scrabble out like insects from underneath my breasts. I feel a giddiness rising all of a sudden. The thought on my mind is sick and twisted, but it won't leave. I hesitate for a second, but then I hear the words leave my mouth: "Take your clothes off. Both of you." I feel a rush of excitement. Neither of them says a word. They immediately start peeling their clothes off of their bodies as fast as they can. I realise then that I am already rock hard, and they haven't even gotten undressed yet. My penis has grown so much I can feel that probably about a third of the shaft has emerged out from the hem of my shorts.

Wordlessly, I walk towards the couple who are partially in a state of undress. They instinctively back away as though I am some giant unstoppable creature who they must cower from or else they'll be crushed. By the time I've backed them into their living room, they are fully undressed. Carlton is completely naked. His bronzed and perfectly-sculpted masculine body is covered in sweat. Yet despite his exertion, he's trembling with fear. I worry for a brief moment that he might actually be afraid of me, but then I squint my eyes and peer at his crotch. His pathetically small penis is erect, just as I expected.

Christina is standing several feet to her boyfriend's left, half-naked in just her underpants and a poorly fitting black bra. The sight of her body makes my lust surge, and I feel my penis grow even more. I know I'll have to release my dick from its prison soon or things are going to get painful down there. I look down at the couple and say to them calmly "undress me now". They obey. I lift up my breasts so that Christina can reach up to the thinnest part of my waist to unbutton my shorts. Carlton then attempts to pull them down over my ass and thighs. He has to make several attempts, moving around my perimeter in sections, doing my left leg, then my right. When he reaches my penis, he hesitates for a second, but continues to tug at my shorts anyway. Gradually, after much effort, the shorts are free from the widest part of my lower body, and I finish the job by kicking them off.

I let my penis stand tall in the fresh air. It's huge and hard, and so much bigger and stronger than I have ever felt it. The arousal I felt previously with these two alone is incomparable to what I am feeling now. My mind is sparking with power and desire. The knowledge of having indentured these two to my own pleasure gives me a perverse yet irresistible thrill.

I can tell that they are now trying to reach around my body to undo the twenty clasps that fasten the back of my breast harness, however only Carlton is able to reach up that high. So I turn around and bring myself to my knees. The pair make quick work of the clasps, and before long, my breast harness falls from my body and lands heavily on the floor.

My giant breasts can now breathe at last. I see all of the grooves across my chest and shoulders where the fabric of the harness digs into my skin. They are disfigurements I've seen so many times before when undressing. I'd never thought much of them before, thinking they were inconsequential compared to the general disfigurement of the rest of my body. But these scars bring me a new sense of sorrow now. I should not allow the glorious body of a goddess to be damaged by such a trivial thing.

The couple have now returned to my front. In my kneeling position, they are able to bring their tiny bodies towards mine. I give them a silent signal, and they correctly interpret that I wish them to take hold of one of my breasts each. Carlton is able to wrap his muscular arms around the right one and clutch it to himself like a large heavy pillow. However, Christina is far too small and is almost overwhelmed by my left breast. Still, she tries her best to grab hold of it.

With both of them now holding on tight to each breast, I tentatively weigh up my next move. I am not sure if I will be able to manage what I am imagining, but I do it anyway. I stand up slowly, careful to give the couple enough time to dig their hands into the soft flesh, but eventually, I am standing again, with the couple holding onto my breasts like tiny parasitic fish. They are both motionless, just grappling onto my boobs, feeling the softness of them against their bare skin. I cannot see clearly, but I can feel Christina gyrate her legs until my thick, engorged nipple is in between her crotch. She then proceeds to attempt some kind of humping motion which almost makes it seem like she is trying to penetrate herself with it.

Although the sensation of the pair hanging onto my breasts brings me no sexual pleasure, the sense of power is undeniable. I feel like their protector, a mother-like figure. It is intoxicating for me in a way that I could have never imagined before all of this. I allow the pair to remain attached to my body for a while. I stroll around their living room, basking in the knowledge of how easily I am able to carry and care for them like this. Enjoying just how enormous I am compared to them. How much they love my body. How much they love me.

Eventually I tire of this though, and lift them off of my breasts one by one. I am more than ready. My erection is rock hard, and this goddess needs to be pleasured. I know that together they might be able to find some way to pleasure me, but the idea of remaining in charge is too enticing.

My mind wanders over several options. So many things I could force them to do. Gradually I realise that my feelings for them are too different. My desire for Christina is almost painful. I want nothing more than to caress her glorious body and kiss her until I pass out. My feelings towards Carlton, on the other hand, are strange and unfamiliar. Although there is something that draws me to him, I do not desire him in the same way. The things I want to do to him I know are wrong. I do not wish to humiliate the man any further than he already is, but I cannot deny the feelings of immense arousal that I get from just knowing that he enjoys being in the service of my pleasure.

So I make my mind up. I lower myself down to the floor, propping myself up against the couch just like I did the day before with Christina. I beckon the girl towards me, and without warning, I grab her. Lifting her up onto my forearm with her half-naked body resting against my right breast. Without instruction, Christina begins to kiss me all over my neck and chest, which sends delightful sensations of tingling all across my body.

I then look across to Carlton, who is awaiting his instructions. Without needing to speak a word, I nod towards the space between my legs. Carlton parts my knees and walks in towards my crotch. I tilt my body backwards to get some of my breast out of the way of my penis. He tries to part the soft flesh as well to get a handle on my penis, but my boobs are simply engulfing all of the available space. Eventually I am forced to tilt my body all the way until I am basically lying on my back with Christina resting atop my right breast, still kissing every part of my skin within reach of her.

Now that my penis is fully upright and pointing at the ceiling, Carlton can get to work. He briefly attempts to put his mouth around it but can only manage to swallow the very tip before he begins to choke. I almost want to laugh, but I do not want to dampen his spirit, which I know is in the right place. Having failed to suck me off, he then begins to rub my penis up and down, using both hands at first, but then his arms as well. Eventually, he is forced to use both his arms and his entire sweaty torso to rub it up and down in a way that brings me pleasure at last.

I feel my mind give way. The sensation of having this frustrated and misguided man use all of his masculine strength to jerk off a giant godlike woman is an unbelievably arousing concept to me. Allowing him to continue his work, I turn away and check on Christina, who is now so overcome with mindless lust for me that she almost seems hypnotised. I use one finger to lift up her chin and signal her to stop kissing. I gaze deeply into her eyes and study her face. So immaculate. So perfect. Like a princess. She is the most stunning creature I have ever laid my eyes on. And she is all mine. I find her so adorable and so sexy I have to stop myself from wanting to crush her in my hands. Instead, I just place either hand around her waist and lift her up into the air. She giggles as I place her feet down on my chest, in between my parted breasts. Standing on top of me like this, I can now play with her like the doll she is. I squeeze her humongous soft ass under my fingers, and then make my way up her body to play with her breasts. Her undersized brassiere gets in my way, so with an effortless pull, I yank the thing clean off of her body, destroying it in the process. I play with her plump breasts. Although they always look huge on her tiny frame, I'm surprised to see how dwarfed they are by my hands.

All of this caressing of Christina's body is sending me wild again. I feel like my mind is in two places. I'm enjoying the feeling of Carlton frantically jerking me off down below, but my intense lust is all for Christina. I try my best to concentrate on the two sensations, unifying them into one coherent feeling of pleasure. It was always supposed to be like this, I think. I am too much woman for a single person. Of course I need two people to pleasure me. That's what I always needed.

As the full extent of this indescribable situation crystallises in my mind, the ecstasy amplifies. I know the end is near. It's so soon, but when this feeling comes, it is unstoppable. I pull Christina down towards me, and we begin to kiss passionately. I still know that I am hopelessly experienced at kissing, but my fears have vanished entirely. Whatever I do, however inexperienced I may be, my mere existence is like a dream made reality for these two.

A few moments later, the sensation in my body begins to change. The warmth. That shudder down my spine. Then the tingles all across my body, beginning at the tip of my penis and surging forward towards every nerve ending across the entirety of my body. It's coming. A big one this time. The biggest ever. My arousal has gone far too far. I know I am crossing the precipice of something. I release my lips from Christina's just in time to scream a deafening roar of pleasure. I cry out so loudly that Christina recoils in horror and covers her ears. Sensing the final blow coming, I abruptly stand up. Carlton is forced out of the way, fearing that he may be crushed if I were to topple over. Holding Christina in both hands, I carry her down to my crotch body and impale her on the end of my dick. I know she cannot take my size, but I am certain that she wants it nonetheless. Her howls of painful pleasure form a chorus with my own.

I open my eyes. The floodgates are open. Huge gushes of cum, far larger than I have ever produced in my life comes surging out of my penis almost with the force of a river. They fill up Christina in a matter of seconds until the shuddering of my body causes me to lose my grip on her. She slips from my hands and falls off of my penis, landing next to her boyfriend on the floor. But my orgasm is far from done. I hold my penis in both my hands and point the unstoppable stream of cum at the two bodies lying before me on the floor. Carlton's face is covered in a second, and he almost chokes due to the sheer volume of cum that I unleash on him. I can hear Christina gasp and begin to cackle as she watches me debase her boyfriend. But I then turn slightly to the right and douse her naked body in cum as well.

The couple are lying side-by-side, covered in my sticky white liquid. As I try to catch my breath and waft the misty clouds of arousal from my brain, I briefly worry that I have harmed them. But I then look down to see that Christina has a huge grin on her face. Carlton is smiling too and looks to be in the process of unleashing his own tiny load from his own tiny penis--confirmation that this has been resoundingly satisfying for us all.