The Mind of a Futa Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are all too exhausted. After that unspeakable experience, my mind is totally blank. I don't even have the capacity to think thoughts anymore. It's like part of my conscious brain exited the end of my penis during my orgasm. I collapse down on their couch and daydream while half-heartedly playing with my breasts. Christina and Carlton are doing something around me, cleaning my cum from their bodies and their furniture, trying to tidy up, all while stark naked. Out of the corner of my eye, I see them kiss and then hold each other as they gaze across my enormous and exhausted body splayed out over their couch. I want to join them somehow, but I feel braindead. All I can think about is how good I feel. Satisfied, as if for the first time in my life. I shut my eyes and allow myself a long-deserved sleep.

***

Everyone is different. Everyone's got that thing that makes them unique. That's what makes life interesting, I guess. But let's be honest, those differences aren't shared amongst everyone equally. Some of us are a bit more different than others. And then there's me. I don't think there are many girls like me. That, I am sure of.

When I look back on the week I met Christina and Carlton, I can't really understand how everything changed for me so quickly. How I went from my old self--a girl who could barely even look at her own reflection--to what I am now. I may be no different on the outside. I am still an eight-foot-tall giant-breasted muscle-bound freak of nature with a two-foot-long penis to top it all off. And I'm certainly no closer to figuring out why I got dealt this improbable hand when I was born. But I don't care anymore. I'm so tired of caring. This is who I am, and it's exactly who I want to be. And the best part is that I'm exactly who they want me to be too.

I know that our relationship is unorthodox. When I introduce them to people, I usually only describe Christina as my girlfriend. It is less clear to onlookers what Carlton's role is in all of this. I know people find it strange, but I often like to carry Christina around. Letting her sit on my forearm with her body pressed up against my boobs. People are usually shocked to see a grown adult carried around in this way, but if she's out of my sight for too long I start to get anxious. We're in what people call the honeymoon phase, I think. My heart hurts even when she's only 5 feet away from me. All I want to do is kiss her nonstop.

Carlton's involvement is different, but no less important to me. When we're all together, he's usually not far away either, walking along beside me in his silly fancy clothes. He knows what his role is in this relationship. He would never admit it to anyone he knows, but I know he likes it. That person he pretended to be before meeting me was too much pressure for him. I allow him to dress how he used to and even play that macho man character, but we all know what he really is. Still, he's happy. He loves me just as much as Christina. The beaming smile on his face whenever the three of us are finally back home after a long day tells me how much he loves this strange, unconventional relationship the three of us have.

I will never fully understand exactly why those two worship me like a goddess, but I am gradually learning to accept it, and enjoy it. It serves a practical purpose in some ways. My size and my appetite for sex are far too much for one person to satisfy. What's more, is that their adoration and exaltation of me and my body has only intensified in the months since that night. When I am relaxing after work, I allow the pair free access to my body, with the understanding that they will pleasure me whenever I am in need of it. They can touch and squeeze my breasts to their hearts' content. Christina frequently enjoys trying to put my cock inside of her even though we never quite figured out a solution to our size difference. The things I have done to them whenever I am in charge are too extreme to even mention.

My old apartment is a glorified closet these days. I need someplace to store all of the extravagant items of oversized clothing and exotic custom-made breast harnesses that Carlton keeps buying me. Ever since he started his new job there's been a lot more money coming in. For whatever reason though, the only thing either of them want to spend it on is me. So I spend most of my time at theirs now. Letting them dress their pet giantess up in all manner of bizarre clothing.

They don't seem to mind that I take up so much room. At night I sleep on a large king size mattress placed on the living room floor. I give them each a breast to lie on. They tell me that they've never slept so well in their life.

So yes, while it seems some of us are a bit different than the rest, perhaps all I needed was to find the right kind of people to appreciate me.