All Comments on 'The Mind of a Teenager Ch. 05'

by TommyTales

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Doctorwho89Doctorwho89over 2 years ago

Super hot! Keep 'em coming!

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69over 2 years ago

Good story line keep going please

Who is the first person he impregnates

OralLover62OralLover62over 2 years ago

Good story. Just a couple of things with the writing. Make sure your using the correct pronoun. The second, in this 'scene' Kyle is with Mrs. Johnston already and you wrote this, "Kyle grabbed her by her cummy wrist and spun her around, much like he'd done to Mrs Johnston. Although he did not intent on simply spanking her ass." I do believe thast you were thinking of Mrs. Jackman.

Things like that take away the readability of the work and, speaking for myself, ruin the scene. Oh yes! Lest I forget, when you want someone to not make noise, it's QUIET, not quite. Do not trust spellcheck, read thorough those areas and make sure it's correct, or find an editor or proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible chapter.

What is depicted here is rape. Forcing someone to perform a sexual act without consent is rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I didn't like either the rape scene. I hate non-consensual sex. It ruins the mood for me. But it is the author's story and the only thing I can do is stop following it if this continues that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

This author is incredibly stupid. Protagonist almost b NEVER covers his ass... And he just told his main nemesis how and where he got his powers... Jesus, nobody can be that stupid unless it's on purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super fun chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a story of rape, nothing more.

cubespherecubesphereover 2 years ago

Your stories seem to be interesting reads, often times getting me hot and sometimes getting me hard. One little note would be maybe proofreading or sign up with grammarly, an online spelling and grammar checker. If you use a desktop or laptop to type out your stories you can get their browser extension that points out perceived errors as you type. I use it all the time and I'd rate its effectiveness a 9.8 out of 10, nobody's perfect.

NWX217NWX217over 2 years ago

So he is 18 and his sister is younger? might want to address that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story ++

Why are people reading a mind control story if they're so concerned about consent? Silly people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a thought as you go forward with the story: he only read the first page of the book that is still supposedly in his bag. There could be other spells that he can learn. It might add some drama if he accidentally makes some poor choices learning to read other peoples thoughts and then feels bad about how folks fear him. Or maybe he makes multiple women love him but it backfired because one of the gets jealous and does something he has to fix. Just some random ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can have fun, have fun, and enjoy life with these powers. But why behave like the last scum? Why does he substitute an unknown woman and torture her? YG is a moral freak, really scum. The story is interesting, and even great, but in this part he behaves like a brute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm disappointed, now he gives the left dude to fuck the headmistress, this

okay, but then he will give fucking to others of his sisters and mother? As always, the piece slides into cuckold and swing ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

where is the rest of this bit with mrs. johnston

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous