The Mine

Story Info
Two big hairy mature men meet at a mine site.
8k words
4.72
7.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE MINE

NOTE: This is a work of fiction entirely imagined by the author. Although the names of the locations, if any, referenced in the following stories are real, the business, the people and the events are pure fiction.

© Copyright whitebeard50, 2023 - All rights reserved

April 15th

Frank, a strong rugged masculine guy of 42, an exceptional mechanical engineer, likes to work in the field. He's the hands-on type. Management jobs or any type of desk job are out of the question for him. He refused a couple of years ago a promotion to become VP of engineering of a large engineering firm in Vancouver. The big boss got angry and insisted, Frank left the company and moved to Mt Albert, a small town north of Toronto, where he owns a house just outside of town on a large piece of land. His wife, Nicole, reluctantly followed him. She wanted prestige and social status. His parents own a very large estate on Lake Simcoe, just north of where he lives. His dad is a large building contractor and does very well. He wants his son to join his company, but Frank wants to remain independent. He rapidly found a job with a company in Toronto that buys Caterpillar mining equipment and sells or rents it to large mining sites in Canada. These very large trucks, dozers and gigantic excavators/shovels are sent in pieces and assembled on-site.

Returning home from work where 6 monstrous Caterpillar 798 AC trucks are being prepared by his team to be shipped to a new mine development in northern Québec, he finds a note left by his wife on the small table as he enters the basement where his "quarters" are. Yup! You guessed right. A dear Frank letter. His wife, Nicole, owns a hairdresser outfit located in a small shopping strip on the main shopping street of Mt Albert. A bit of a surprise, but it had to come to that sooner or later. Frank is well off but in her goodbye letter, she clearly mentioned that she didn't need his money. She sold her business and decided to leave him for her girlfriend. She didn't leave a forwarding address, but he has her cell number. He drops the note on the table with a shrug. It won't make much difference in his life. They hadn't had sex since they moved here, and she kicked him out of the bedroom. He was too big, too hairy and so on. When he thinks of it, sex was never good with her. It had to be a quick thing, no foreplay. Just get in and out and be gone kind of thing. Masturbation is much better. She was very angry at him for his refusal of that prestigious job in Vancouver. He thinks she will be moving back west. She liked Vancouver and made quite a fuss when they moved back to Ontario. Frankly, he couldn't care less.

He goes to his bedroom. He strips and takes a shower. Once dry, he gets dressed in jeans and a dark blue polo shirt. He puts his leather jacket on and leaves, as he always does, for his favourite diner owned by a good friend. He cooks very little.

"Hey, Frank. How are you, big guy?"

Rick, the diner's owner and chef, knows all about Frank's wife and her personal life. She didn't just own the salon, but the whole commercial strip which comprises 17 businesses renting space. She got $4 million bucks for the whole thing. A developer will demolish and rebuild a new shopping mall with apartments or condos on top. A three-story edifice. Rick never said anything to him about this whole thing. After all, it wasn't his place to say anything. His diner is the gossip centre of Mt Albert. Rita, the waitress, knows everybody and practically everything happening in her town. She goes to that salon regularly and Nicole was her hairdresser. So, you can imagine the gossip. Rick has told her to keep quiet when Frank comes for supper almost every night. Fortunately, supper attracts a different crowd of mostly non-gossipers, and he doesn't want his friend hurt by what is going on. He'll find out eventually, but Rick doesn't want to be the one to tell his friend about his wife's secrets.

"Rick, my friend! Quite well actually. Nicole left me a «Dear Frank letter»." Of course, you know about that, don't you? Don't blush, Rick. It's quite all right. I knew about her girlfriend and that this was coming. You know more about my private life than I do. No, actually, you know more about her private life than I do. That's for damn sure. Anyway, it's over and it's for the best. We had no life at all. She should have stayed in Vancouver. Besides, I had a tough working day and I'm hungry. A 'steak frites' would certainly hit the right spot. Medium rare as usual. Oh, and a beer, please." Rick nudges Frank on the shoulder and goes to his kitchen. Well, he takes it well. Obviously, he knows more than all of us thought he knew, Rick reflects. A short while later, Rita brought the giant man his supper and put a hand on Frank's beefy hairy arm.

Poor Rick. He thinks that I don't know about her secrets. That's quite all right. This way they leave me alone, Frank thinks.

"I'm so sorry for you."

"Don't be. It's all right. You know that this is for the best for her and me. I know she never loved me and, frankly, it was the same for me. Her family wanted in my father's business. Too bad that didn't work either."

Frank enjoyed his "steak-frites" and as he is getting ready to leave, Rick comes over again and tries to comfort Frank.

"I'm so sorry about your situation, Frank," Rick tells his friend with his big fat hand squeezing his left shoulder.

"Don't be. I'm not. It was inevitable." Frank gives a little nudge on his friend's big belly and leaves.

There is nothing else to say. He shouldn't have married her as his Dad had advised him. He knew about the Hudson's (Nicole's family) desire to try and get a way into the family business. But he did it anyway, and here they are.

***

May 1st

Two weeks later, Frank and his team are leaving for the Québec mining project way up north. They fly to Montréal from Toronto, then on to Val d'Or and from there to a small airport at Némiscau where Hydro-Québec has an important power transfer substation. It's south of the big James Bay hydropower project. The new mine is just a few kilometres north of the airport and west of the power substation. A new 3 km road has been constructed from the route du Nord to the mining site. All the equipment comes by road from Chibougamau, 300 km south, where the railroad ends. The trucks and all the related equipment, in pieces, his arriving on site today.

On the flight to Némiscau, a big solid French guy, Raymond, the new construction logistics manager, is on his way to the new mine. Frank walks towards his seat and looks at the number on the baggage rack, his seat is right next to Ray's who's sitting next to the window. Ray makes a welcoming nod and his pale grey eyes bore into Frank's hazel nut eyes. A little tingling plays along their spines from neck to crutch. He sits down and extends his large hand to Ray and says with a big smile on his face,

"Hi! I'm Frank." He smiles broadly and stares at this bulking mass of muscles.

Ray firmly shakes Frank's hand and replies in a low rumbling voice, quite similar to Frank's,

"I'm Raymond." (Pronounced in French). I like that big guy. Those eyes. That body. Ummm...

Ray didn't talk much, like Frank even though Frank speaks a very good French à la Québécoise on account of his mother who is a Québécoise from Rosemont, a predominantly French neighbourhood of Montréal. They talked a little bit about the weather mostly. Raymond is returning to work after a two-week holiday.

The flight goes smoothly in this new small jet seating about 30 people. Frank and his troops, 12 of them plus him, arrive at the camp at the end of the afternoon. The camp manager welcomes them and explains how things work around the camp. Everything goes smoothly. His team is staying in the blue section of the trailer camp where they will share a room with one of their colleagues. Frank will share a room with another fellow in the red section of the trailer camp. The one reserved for supervisors, managers and the like. Unfortunately, the camp is still being built and there isn't enough room for everyone, hence the sharing. The team is scheduled here for a period of 3 to 4 weeks, barring any problems.

Frank tells his boys that they will meet at the mess hall at 6 p.m. and leaves to find his room. He's on the second floor of the red section. Each room can easily accommodate two big guys he was told and each room has its private bathroom with a large shower, two queen size beds, desks, chairs and a 42″ TV on the wall facing the beds, and a little fridge. Internet high speed is included. He's in room 2-2, at the top of the stairs, the first one on the left as he enters the long corridor. He unlocks the door and gets in the room. He's in a small hall with a wardrobe in front of him, on his left a large bedroom appears and he walks in.

A big man naked stands at the end of the far bed with his back to him. He admires the strong hairy body, square muscled shoulders, biceps, muscled hairy arms, firm butt, and strong thighs when the man suddenly turns around.

"Oh! It is you. Frank, I think. Sorry about this," showing his naked body with a slight gesture of his hands. I am going to have a shower, he says with his light French accent.

"Raymond, if I remember. Well, what a coincidence." Frank quickly looks him over and asks, "So this is going to be my bed," pointing to the bed to his left.

"Yes, unless you prefer this one," Raymond says with a big grin on his face.

Frank ponders the response. Is it an invitation to share or to swap beds?

"This one's OK. I'll take my shower after you. You go right ahead." Looking at this man, naked in front of him provokes the same tingling he felt on the plane, but much stronger when it reaches his privates. What the hell, he thinks.

Raymond disappears into the bathroom through a door at the end of the wall where the TV hangs. Frank gives him a good look again. Impressed by his fitness. Christ, we have practically the same body. My butt's tighter and smaller, thighs similar and I think my back's hairier. I can't believe I'm thinking like that. Nice uncut cock, looks a lot like mine, big balls, hairy all over. Unreal. The shower goes on and he can hear Raymond whistling some kind of a song very softly. Frank smiles. I like the big guy.

Raymond thinks about the fellow he will be sharing this room with. A solid, rugged pleasant man. Can't wait to see him naked. He hopes anyway. He sure gave me the looks. His dick rises slowly and with a hand full of soap gives it a few pumps and lets it go limp again. He continues whistling while soaping the rest of his hairy body, maybe I should use shampoo instead. He laughs to himself.

Meanwhile, Frank puts his stuff away in a chest of drawers and starts undressing. He strips completely, he looks at himself in a large mirror on the wall next to his bed. Christ, I'm hairy. He looks at his cock and balls, his belly, small and firm, big strong shoulders and beefy arms, much like Raymond's. He gets this strange feeling, some kind of attraction, sexual attraction towards that guy. Perhaps...

"Your turn big guy." Raymond appears in the room while Frank, naked, looks at himself in the mirror.

"You know Frank, I thought for a moment that I was looking at myself in 3D when looking at you. Of course, I am better-looking than you, but our bodies are almost the same. Perhaps my manhood is bigger than yours." Raymond says with a sneaky smile on his face giving Frank a good long look.

Startled, Frank recovers and smiles at Raymond who's examining him quite closely. He lets him have a good look. He sorts of enjoys it. Nothing like that has ever happened to him.

"Well, Raymond, you are not too bad yourself. But I think my mustache gives me an advantage over you."

They both laugh and Frank goes to the bathroom and doing so passes right by Raymond. He felt something in his groin, again.

After shaving, showering and seeing to other bodily functions, Frank re-enters the bedroom. Raymond is lying on his back completely naked, hands crossed on his lower belly and his little fingers lost in the thick and bushy pubic hairs. Raymond is snoring very lightly. He gives him another appreciative look and goes to his bed and does the same thing. Well, the guy isn't shy, so let's get comfortable, he tells himself. A minute later, Frank is snoring as well.

Frank is pulled from his dream when a large hand touches him on the left shoulder and shakes him just a bit. He raises himself on his elbow and finally focuses on Raymond who is trying to wake him.

"Wake up, Frank. It is 5:30 p.m. You have to get ready for supper with your team."

Raymond turns around after noticing Frank's open eyelids and starts getting dressed. Frank, mumbles something incomprehensible and sits on the edge of his comfortable bed facing his companion. Ray is pulling his boxer shorts up and arranges his manhood inside with his left hand. He smiles at Frank and continues getting dressed.

At 6 p.m., Frank and Raymond enter the noisy mess hall.

"There's your team buddy, Raymond tells Frank pointing to the left towards the large windows. See you later tonight buddy."

Frank makes his way to where his team is sitting. Twelve of them with trays full of food in front of them.

"How's your roommate, boss?" One of his guys asks.

"Big. Seems like a good man. I don't know about your rooms but mine is quite large with a private bathroom equipped with a shower where I don't hit my damn elbows all the time."

He doesn't mention that the man he came in with is his roommate. His crew is a bit rowdy, and he wants to avoid the inevitable comments about the big guy. Frank goes to get his supper and returns to sit with his men. The meal finished, Frank gets up,

"OK, boys. Time to go to the receiving shed to check our equipment and make sure it's in good shape. Tomorrow morning, we start at 7 a.m., so we meet here at 6."

By the time Frank's troop verified that all the components have been received and were in good shape, it was nearly 11 p.m. They all headed for their rooms. The following four weeks are going to be busy.

Frank enters his room and takes his boots off and leaves them in the vestibule. Walking towards his bed he starts undressing and notices Raymond half sitting in bed, naked with the bed sheet covering his privates. The bulge, though, is clearly visible.

"Hey! Frank. You and your boys were busy tonight, weren't you? You look bushed, big guy."

"Night Ray. Do you mind if I call you Ray?"

"Not at all."

"Yeah! I'm dog-tired. We made sure everything is here and in good shape," Frank replies.

He strips completely feeling comfortable around this man, he scratches himself here and there and tells Ray that he needs a nice hot shower. He knows Ray is examining every inch of him. The same way he eyed Ray when he walked into the bedroom.

"Quite warm tonight. I expected a much cooler temperature this far North," he says as he walks by Ray's bed on his way to the bathroom.

"It gets quite hot in the summer here. Days are a bit longer too than down south," Ray says eyeing his new friend. I never got along so well so fast with anyone before, he thinks to himself admiring that hairy mature body and that nice cock and, man, those balls hanging loose between his legs. His cock agrees as it grows under the light cover. He doesn't even try to hide it. Man, I'd like him in my bed...

Frank has never undressed in front of another man. He didn't play sports and never walked around his house naked, except when he moved into his basement in the bedroom suite he had built for himself since his ex-wife never wanted to share the master suite with him. Ray being so natural and friendly and totally at ease with his nakedness makes it a lot easier for Frank. He feels comfortable being naked around this big bear of a man and he admits that he likes the looks that he gets from Ray. I'm sure he enjoys my eyeing him too.

"You know Frank, I have the impression that I'm looking at myself when I look at you naked like that," he then laughs. His face transforms into some kind of grimace and Frank joins the laughter. He isn't pretty either when he laughs. I think your dick is a bit bigger, and he continues laughing while staring at Frank.

Twenty minutes later, Frank gets on his bed, naked like his companion, and looks at what's playing on TV. Ray is watching a Western movie. He lies down on the bed, legs slightly apart with his hand behind his head and closes his eyes. He slows down his breathing and feels all his muscles relax. Ray goes to the bathroom and comes back a few minutes later. He turns the TV off, looks at Frank who seems to be asleep and sits on the side of his bed, 4 feet away, facing Frank. He whispers to himself, Man I like you. I never felt so good about someone so fast. Christ, I would like to have sex with you, big hairy bear. Ray's 7-and-a-half-inch cock is hard and throbbing and the foreskin is forced halfway down his plump head.

Frank, lying eyes closed, breathing slowly, hears Ray's plea and whispers back,

"I'd like that too, big guy, but I never even touched a man. Christ, I never was naked around another man. I wouldn't know what to do." Frank's dick gets hard, fully erect real fast.

Ray's heart nearly jumps out of his chest. Looks at Frank with his eyes still closed and sees his cock, a big thick cock, get hard real quick. Oh, my god! He thinks.

"You heard me?" He says. "You are not sleeping..." he looks at Frank who's smiling his eyes still closed.

Heart pounding, Ray gets up and sits right next to Frank. Both men look at each other without a word being said. Ray gently puts his left hand in the middle of Frank's hairy chest. He rubs the thick hairs with his fingers and lingers over the left nipple which gets hard quickly. Frank never experienced such a caress. A golden silence reigns disturbed only by their breathing. The soft rubbing continues and moves downwards, slowly, and expertly. Ray's movements excite both men. Ray looks at the big thick cock pointing straight up. I'll get to you in a moment, he thinks to himself. He stops the rub as he reaches the thick pubic forest. Frank tenses up, never having been touched by another man. Ray looks Frank in the eye and with a soft grumbling voice he says,

"Relax Frank. Just relax and let yourself go."

Still looking Frank in the eyes, he takes Frank's pulsing dick in his hand and slowly moves up and down the thick shaft. He bends down and softly kisses Frank on the lips. His tongue pokes at Frank's lips who opens his mouth and lets Ray's tongue explore his mouth. Frank put his right hand on Ray's neck and pulls him gently while rubbing the big hairy guy's back with his other hand.

"Move over a bit, Frank."

Frank moves over and they both lay facing each other, hairy bodies touching which excites Frank even more. They kiss for a while, quite a while in fact. Mouths, necks, chests, nipples, shoulders, and ears get their share of kisses and wet tongues. Frank simply follows Ray's lead and lets himself go. His body has never felt such pleasure. Ray's left hand slowly finds its way down rubbing gently Frank's very hairy body. Franks shudders and gets goosebumps all over. Ray's index finds the top of Frank's thick and very hard wet cock. He pushes the foreskin down and frees the big pulsing knob. He spreads the abundant pre-cum all around it and his fingers gently rub that beautiful head and its ultrasensitive edges. Frank moans. Ray's big paw grabs the thick shaft and starts pumping it slowly, rhythmically. Up, down, up, down. Frank's hand finds his companion's dick, which feels pretty much like his own; hard, long and thick and repeats Ray's technique. Both men are growling softly. Complete silence except for the low rumbling and the heavy breathing of both big bears.