The Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've already resigned. I can't go back up there. It'll take months for me to sort things out. My parents' estate is a complex thing. Dad always wanted me to take over his business, but I'm not a businessman. I want to transfer the ownership to the employees. Emma, sweet Emma, she's running things now. She knows more about the business than anyone else. I've asked her to come for supper tonight with three or four of the key employees. She knows them well. I've already arranged for a caterer..."

"Yup!" Ray says. "He's here." The doorbell rings.

Frank and Ray get up. Ray grabs the beer can from Frank's hand and brings them to the kitchen while Frank goes to the door.

Minutes later, the caterer's team is all over the kitchen doing their things.

Frank takes Ray's hand and walks out onto the patio at the back of the house. He drags him to the pool house and once inside hugs his lover and kisses him deeply and hard.

"I love you, Ray."

"Christ, I love you so much, Frank."

"Tonight, I'll make love to you. All night. I couldn't before..."

"Hey, Frank, You needed love, someone to hold you. Not frantic fucking. I love you, buddy and I share a little bit of your pain. We'll make love when you're ready. Don't rush it."

"Stay with me, big guy?"

Ray takes Frank into his arms, hugs him tight and whispers in Frank's ear, "Forever, if you'll have me as your lover. I love you." Frank returns the hug.

They kiss again. A kiss full of love.

"We have to go back into the house. I think Emma has arrived."

They walk back to the house and sure enough, Emma stands in the kitchen watching all this activity.

"Ah! There you are, Frank." They hug, and then she looks at Ray. They hadn't met yet.

"That's Ray, my boyfriend and lover, Emma."

"So nice to meet you," she says. She hugs the big man and whispers to him, after pulling his head down, "Take care of him. Just love him. He was loved by his parents and he needs someone to love him. To fill that loss." She kisses him on the cheek.

Ray whisper back to her, "I will. I promise you. Because I love him more than anything." Emma kisses him again on the cheek and wipes her tears as she lets go of Ray.

Frank does not hear what they're saying, but he is moved by Emma's reaction to Ray, and to whatever they said to each other.

The doorbell rings and Frank hustles to the door. The rest of his guests arrive. Ray wants to excuse himself and leave Frank with his guests. The matter at hand has nothing to do with him. Frank tells him, "You're my partner, my lover, your place is here with me, Ray."

They are shocked when at dessert time, Frank tells them about the transfer of ownership. Every one of them, tears in their eyes gets up and hugs Frank and kisses him on the cheeks. Now, they are tasked with creating a management team. Frank wants that organized as quickly as possible. Meanwhile, Emma and her team, here tonight, will manage the business. Every single employee will have an equal share of the ownership and a vote. Frank insists. Every opinion counts. Everyone must be included. I will have nothing to do with the business. But I can invest. So let me know what's needed.

"The company's finances are great, Frank. I don't think we'll need your help for the time being."

The caterer's team has cleaned up everything and the last of them is leaving. At last, peace returns to the home of Frank and Ray.

"Come, Ray. Let's shower this day's sadness off and let's make love all night. Because... because I love you, Ray." Frank takes his lover's hand and drags him to the master bedroom.

***

6 months later.

Both Frank and Ray found a job in a local start-up engineering firm. The young owner of the small company is ecstatic to have an experienced engineer and the other a specialist in managing people join his company made possible by an investment from some Foundation, The Mt-Albert Foundation. Mrs. Emma Nichols is the Director of that foundation. A nice lady who recommended these two men.